Rise of the Bubblegum Princess

Story Info
Group of girls save a lost victim leads to an new adventures.
14.4k words
4.57
7.6k
11

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18. Sex and violence are ahead. This work also utilizes music; I will supply the complete playlist here. Thank you and enjoy!

Playlist:

Artist: Cage the Elephant. Song: Ain't No Rest for the Wicked.

Artist: Phil Collins. Song: Long Long Way To Go

Artist: Bryan Adams. Song: One Night Love Affair

Artist: Don Felder. Song: Takin' a Ride Heavy Metal Soundtrack 1978

Artist: Cascada. Song: Bad Boy

Album: Macross Plus Soundtrack. Song: Information High

Artist: Ginuwine. Song: Pony

Artist: Madonna. Song: Live To Tell

Album: Transformers Animated Movie

Artist: BabyMetal. Song: Future Metal

Artist: Back on. Song Chain, Hero artist Jessi J, song Dead soul artist NIN

Artist: Kyoka Jiro. Song: Hero Too, from My Hero Academia

Artist: Amalee. Song: Crossing Fields SAO

Artist: Scott Matthew. Song: Lithium Flower

Artist: Amalee. Song: Strike Back

Artist: Vanessa Hudgens. Song: Gonna Be My Day

Artist: Neoni. Song: Carry on Wayward Son

Rise of the Bubblegum Princess

*Play: Ain't No Rest for the Wicked*

Sabine sits at her desk in her room. Her purple spiky hair is cut in a pixie style, her blue eyes are that sky blue you see. She always feels self-conscious about her A-cup chest, you know, flat as a board.

Typing away at her laptop, a notification pops up showing a new email. "Huh."

Clicking the email shows an article about an artist's disappearance. The name catching Sabine's attention, Brooke Wendell

"This email was forwarded from Bex."

Hey Sabine, I know you like her work, her friend is going crazy with worry, thought you and the Princess could look into this. Hugs and punches squirt."

Sabine spends the next hours planning the travel to Kansas City. Grinning, "Cobalt's gonna lose her shit over this. I'll have us packed and ready to go before I attempt to deal with her highness."

Sabine opens the door to Cobalt's room. To say Cobalt is stunning would be an understatement. Her long black hair is striped with baby blue streaks, somehow it's natural, and her green eyes are like emerald fire.

Let's not overlook the perky B-cup she's sporting. To say it is a mess is to grossly underestimate the mess. It is more like a wasteland of empty liquor bottles and pizza boxes with a sprinkling of clothes!

Sabine grabs a half-full handle of Jaeger and begins to empty it over Cobalt's head.

As the sticky alcohol runs onto Cobalt's head, she jumps up gasping for air, yelling, "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK, SABINE?!"

Sabine snarls back, "I NEED YOU FUCKING SOBER!"

Still attempting to catch her breath,

Cobalt glares "And attempting to drown me in booze is necessary how exactly?"

Sabine, smirking, replies, "Easy 2 fold. One, show you I'm serious, and two, make sure you take a shower. You smell like open sewage and a brothel. I've no intention of flying with you smelling like this."

Cobalt snarls back, "I showered Monday, Bitch!"

Sabine retorts, "It's Friday!"

Cobalt glances over to the calendar, frowns at the loss of a week, grunts, and pulls her shirt off before stomping to the bathroom, tossing her shirt into the void of her room's floor. *let no rest for the wicked finish playing*

*Play: Long Long Way To Go, Phil Collins*

Cobalt looks in the mirror. She looks like shit, she feels like shit and is sticky from the Jaeger that was poured on her head.

Cobalt is trying to be who she really is but the feeling of being lost, confused, and worse, that she is broken, hounds her relentlessly. It seems the only time she can achieve peace is in a numb state.

A memory of her first time meeting Sabine bubbles up from deep in Cobalt's memory. It is foggy, not clear like other memories, as if it is, and yet isn't, her memory pushing through the fog. The memory plays out as she remembers it.

A young 13-year-old Cobalt, her short black and blue hair and green eyes, stood tall and proud wearing the robes of her clan, the Kodachi.

Her attire looks more like she should be going to a club or the beach, not a formal ceremony, but her clan is both warriors and beach folk. It is an island hidden off the coast of Puerto Rico, well hidden isn't the right word, just ignored.

Her attire looks like a one-piece bathing suit adorned with a sash and different metal workings of her clan's art. Cobalt stands there, biting her lip, nervous that the person she will be aibo with is not going to be a good fit.

Over the years, she has seen some pretty bad aibo matching. Cobalt whispers, "May the goddess show her mercy." As the young warrior stands by her mother, the Queen of the Kodachi, she catches her first glimpse of the purple-haired vixen named Sabine, and that day, Cobalt's heart skipped a beat that it never found.

At that moment, a spot in her heart was made for this purple-haired, blue-eyed girl named Sabine.

Sabine slides in behind Cobalt after starting the shower. Sabine, currently naked, smiles. "You're overdressed, Cobalt." Slipping a knife between Cobalt's skin and her panties, a few quick motions and the panties are gone. "Much, much better."

With a surprised look, "Was that really necessary to cut my panties off?"

Sabine, in a smirk, "Yes, and I will then set fire to them so you'll wear what I put out for you. Understand?" Sabine leans in and gently kisses Cobalt on the lips. Cobalt melts into the kiss as Sabine gently guides Cobalt to the shower.

Cobalt, lost in her thoughts, feels Sabine gently move her into the shower. Cobalt is unable to resist, even if she wants to comply.

Internally, Cobalt chastises herself for being weak. Cobalt, to herself, "Get your shit together, you're better than this, you're a warrior."

As Sabine begins soaping Cobalt's body, little mews of panting escape her lips as her body moves to a state of complete and total arousal.

Sabine groups Cobalt's soaped-up B-cup breasts and begins to gently massage and pinch her nipples.

Without realizing it, Cobalt begins to grind her ass into Sabine's crotch as little mews, panting, and gasping escape the lips of our fierce Princess.

Sabine nips at Cobalt's ear. "Big bad warrior princess becomes a mewling pile of goo when played with, huh?"

Cobalt blushes, whispering, "Yes," barely audible.

Sabine, with a sharp stinging tug of Cobalt's hair, draws her neck and head back sharply. Cobalt whimpers.

Sabine, hissing, "I didn't hear you."

Cobalt squirms in pain, gasping out loud. "YES, YES, PLEASE, YES! Touch me in a hushed tone." Still holding Cobalt's head back she begins kissing her neck.

"I'll give you your relief but only after you give me mine."

In the faintest of sounds, Cobalt responds, "OK." Spinning Cobalt around, Sabine guides her to her sex, at this point, glistening and slick with anticipation.

Sabine can't remember the last time she was this ready. Something in these new roles is awaking in the young women.

Cobalt tentatively probes Sabine's sex with her tongue, taking in her sweet aroma and the ever wonderful taste of Sabine's wetness. Before her complete onslaught to her sex with abandoned fervor. Drawing sharp moans as Sabine begins grinding against Cobalt's face, she rides a powerful orgasm. Sabine trembles from the sexual high and positions Cobalt's hands against the shower wall.

Sabine, with a wicked little smirk, says, "I'm going to finish cleaning you then you get your orgasm!"

Cobalt, all but lost in sexual need, nods her confirmation, holding her hands against the wall as Sabine begins washing her hair, gently massaging her shoulders, lower back, and scalp. Sabine thinks, here we go, I can't chicken out now. In her best big girl voice, she speaks to Cobalt.

"Things are gonna change around here Missy."

Cobalt, unable to respond, being caught off guard and sexually frustrated, doesn't put up any resistance.

Sabine, doubling down, "I'm sick of your current attitude, and your pity party bullshit is over. New rules are coming, Cobalt."

A fire ignites behind Cobalt's eyes as she begins to turn around.

Sabine sees the movement of Cobalt's hand. Sabine lands three swift smacks on Cobalt's wet and wiggling ass.

The complete shock of Sabine actually spanking her makes Cobalt freeze in place.

The rising temperature of her ass as Sabine lands another 3 swipes, brings internal conflict for Cobalt.

She's always been the warrior, the adventurous one, the stronger of the two between Sabine and herself. Sabine has always been the quiet, nerdy girl she saved. Why does this make me so wet? How have the roles reversed and why does it feel so good?

With a whisper, Cobalt responds, "Yes, Sabine." Sabine then begins to gently rub Cobalt's pinking ass.

"Good girl," kissing her sore behind. "But as a punishment for your bad behavior as of late, you're not getting your orgasm." Sabine shuts off the water.

Dejected and not looking to further push what punishments could be, Cobalt turns around and has Sabine drys her off. Sabine, now growing more confident in this new role, has one last task to see if Cobalt will actually play along, or if all hell might break loose. *Let long way home finish*

*Play: One Night Love Affair, Bryan Adams*

Sabine and Cobalt enter Sabine's room. Cobalt notices the pink lolita dress sitting on her bed with pink heart panties, white ankle socks, and some black Mary Janes. Cobalt reels in disgust, looking at Sabine in a pleading fashion.

Sabine, with a little smile, replies, "Yes, this is your outfit."

Cobalt, not happy, "Why are you dressing me like a child?"

The idea of going out in public begins to bring heat to Cobalt's sex and this is a new experience for her.

Sabine, "Tone, young lady, you've been acting like a petulant child for months, drinking, loafing, and generally being a bitch, so I'm bringing you back to childhood till you start acting like a big girl, then I'll treat you like a big girl."

Cobalt leans back, whispering to Sabine, "Yes, Ma'am," she says in a very serious tone. She whispers,

"I'd like for you to remember whose tail you're pulling on and what's on the end of that tail." Cobalt kisses Sabine's lips as she is temporarily startled.

Remembering Cobalt is indeed a very dangerous woman, only makes the current game even more enticing. They may be more to each other than they both originally thought, bringing a longing to Sabine that she hasn't felt in some time. Sabine, ever so slyly, coaxes Cobalt.

"Let's get dressed, I've already made all the other arrangements, including the packing."

Cobalt glances at her new lolita look and gives a not so enthusiastic face. "I'm going to hate this whole trip aren't I?"

Sabine, "Only if you act like a spoiled brat."

Sabine works on Cobalt's pigtails and makeup and fills Cobalt in on the job and what little they have to go on. She promises fun and relaxation as well as work. Cobalt, a little less pessimistic, replies,

"Well, how bad can it be? I'm sure we can get into some trouble in Kansas City." Sabine kisses Cobalt's cheek.

"Thank you for trying."

*Let, One Night Love Affair, end*

*Play: Takin' a Ride, Don Felder*

You can find it on Heavy Metal Soundtrack 1978

Sabine and Cobalt pull up to the two-bedroom with all the bells and whistles.

Cobalt smiles, "Wow, so no hotel this trip, huh?"

Sabine replies, "No way babe, we need the space and privacy. You get really loud sometimes." Cobalt blushes as Sabine sets up her laptop. Cobalt drags the luggage to one of the bedrooms as her pink lolita dress swishes around her.

Seeing the bag she wants, she opens it, finding her knives resting right on top. She lovingly inspects the 3 blades in the sheath before placing them on her outer thigh, breathing easier.

Sabine greets Cobalt as she returns to the living room, "You found your knives didn't

you?"

Cobalt, blushing, replies, "Yeah, I was feeling a little naked without them."

Sabine, with a loving wink, "Glad you feel better, but onto bigger things. I called Elisa, she's busy till tomorrow

evening so I've booked us a special treat."

Cobalt, suspicious, "Special treat, huh?"

Sabine, "Yes, a special treat."

The doorbell rings.

Sabine jumps up enthusiastically, "That's our ride." Sabine grabs Cobalt's hand and drags her to the waiting limo. The driver has the door open, waiting for the two beauties strolling up to his limo.

Sabine helps Cobalt into the limo, looking around for the bag she requested, and that the privacy screen is indeed up when the door closes. Sabine then grabs Cobalt by her dress, pulling her into a deep, deep kiss. She slides her tongue into Cobalt's waiting mouth, feeling her tongue work against her own tongue around her mouth.

Cobalt, surprised by this new attitude Sabine has been showing lately, begins to feel a tingle deep in her sex. A moan softly escapes her lips to be swallowed by a hungry Sabine.

Cobalt breaks the kiss in a gasping moan, "What's with this dressing me up, spanking me?" The memory brings a hot rush to Cobalt's cheeks, much like she had on her other cheeks.

Sabine gently caresses her face, "I've let you try to work through this on your own and you've got worse. More drinking, more drugs, more pity. I can't stand seeing you like this, I had to try something. Let's try this, please babe."

Cobalt, feeling overwhelming guilt, agrees, "You bet, babe." Sabine pulls the brown bag out, taking out a silver butt plug with a pink jewel on the end.

Cobalt looks concerned, "Seriously?"

Sabine, with her wicked little grin, shakes her head in affirmation. "Listen, if you let me put yours in I'll let you put mine in."

Cobalt, with a lot of skepticism "Really?"

Sabine, "Yes."

Cobalt reluctantly agrees, "I've lost my mind," as she gets on her knees and leans against the window.

Sabine pulls Cobalt's skirt up and her panties down, reaching in the bag for the lube. She applies a generous amount to the plug and into her little hole. She begins using a finger applying it deep and spreading it around.

Cobalt, in a losing battle to the pleasure she is receiving, fights to keep her moans from escaping but one slips out,

"Ohhhh."

Sabine, now emboldened in this new revelation, pounces on the slip-up."My, oh my, what a naughty, naughty sound." As she twists her finger, working it slowly in and out, in a losing battle,

Cobalt's full throat moans, "Sabineeee," through her pursed lips. Sabine leans in and begins tonguing her ass.

Cobalt's body shakes with ecstasy at the current onslaught of Sabine. Sabine pushes the butt plug into her rectum, and with a little resistance, it slides into place.

Cobalt grunts, "OH GOD, SABINE, I'M SO FULL, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, TOUCH ME, PLEASE."

Placing her fingertips on Cobalt's growing wet sex, she seductively whispers, "we only have time for one, either I can get you off or you can put my plug in. We are almost at our destination and we have an appointment we can't miss." Cobalt whimpers like a mewling kitten.

"You did this on purpose, so, so, so gonna get, get, get you back. Ahhhhhh, finish me, touch me, oh god, Sabine. Please, please, please."

Sabine dives into Cobalt's sex, lapping it up. "My, I forgot how amazing you taste, babe" Sabine continues to work her fingers, rubbing Cobalt. Sabine continues to probe into Cobalt's pussy, exploring every fold and crevice.

As if on autopilot, Cobalt reaches up and begins pinching her nipples and moaning wildly. "So close. So close. So very close, Sabine."

In a final all-out rubbing and sucking of Cobalt, "Cum for me baby, I want it so bad," Sabine coos at Cobalt.

As Cobalt's orgasm rolls through her body she gasps in pleasure, as Sabine returns her panties over her ass, kissing her delicate ass as she does it. Cobalt begins to giggle a little at the overwhelming sensation of her butt being full and Sabine's talented tongue. The limo pulls up to the Tech Noir Spa and Salon.

Cobalt glides out of the limo with cat-like grace. It's the first time in months Sabine has seen her grace, even in a fleeting moment.

Cobalt, with a dejected look and a bit of a whiny tone, "Really? Spa and salon? Why not just waterboard me? Or better yet, shove bamboo shoots under my nails?"

Sabine, not to be deterred, "This can be fun or it can be torturous." Kissing Cobalt's lips, "I'd rather it be fun," she pulls Cobalt into the salon.

*Play: Bad Boy, Cascada*

The two buxom beauties saunter into the spa, much to Cobalt's trepidation, as if she were entering her worst nightmare come true. With Cobalt's anxiety rising, Sabine reaches up, gently caressing her cheek,

"Please relax, take a deep breath for me, don't make a fuss, and I promise the next thing we do you'll love."

Cobalt, scowling, says, "Fine, but have the record show this was under protest."

Sabine, with a smile, "It'll be recorded as such," kissing Cobalt's cheek.

A young honey blonde girl with C-cups and hazel eyes approaches, "Hello, my name is Lieal, how can I help you?"

Sabine steps forward before Cobalt can reply, "We have two princess package appointments under Cobalt and Sabine."

Lieal, "Yes, ma'am, you're in the appointment log, please follow me." The duo follows the honey blonde girl with the booty that won't quit. Cobalt acts like she's going to grab Lieal's butt.

Mortified, Sabine playfully hits Cobalt to stop. Cobalt feigns injury, "Lieal, what's Tech Noir's policy about physical assaults?"

Lieal is a little put off by the question. "We have a zero-tolerance policy." Cobalt goes to reply, Sabine grabs Cobalt, covering her mouth.

"She's just joking around." Lieal is not sure about the context of this joke but leads the girls to the tech room. Having both girls take seats.

Lieal says, "Your techs will be here shortly, ladies," and saunters off.

Two nail techs approach the girls, "So what can we do for you ladies today?"

Sabine, smiling, pointing to Cobalt, "She's gonna have a reverse french with blue matching her streaks, and I want a french in purple matching my hair. Fingers and toes." Both techs acknowledge the request and begin working.

Cobalt, not being familiar with people touching her feet, laughs, and giggles.

Sabine says impatiently, "Sit still."

Cobalt giggles, "It tickles, lol." Through much aggravation to Sabine, they complete the manicures and pedicures for both ladies without too many more incidents.

Cobalt looks at her freshly done nails a little conflicted. As if part of her hates all this, including her reflection, it's wrong, she's wrong, somethings wrong, but an equal part remembers going through her classes, learning how to do her nail polish and she loved the moments. Being girly brought a fresh smile to her face.

Sabine, not having seen that warm smile, can't help joining in with a smug sense of satisfaction. With the nail techs job complete, the task of packing up is swift as two more techs roll up with makeup carts.

Cobalt notices, "Why are they bringing makeup?"

Sabine, "We are giving you a new look for tonight's surprise."

Cobalt, still in a tiff, "Seriously? Makeup?"

Sabine counters, "I know, I know, but you're gonna look awesome for the club tonight."

Cobalt, wide-eyed, "Club tonight? Seriously? Like dance, drink, and fun, club?!"

Sabine gives a smile, "Yes, yes, and yes. But only if you cooperate with the stylist."

Cobalt responds in trademark snark, "I can just go to the club and not get makeup done."

Sabine nods, "True, but I won't go with you and you'll be spanked when you get home."

The memory of the last spanking brings a red to Cobalt's cheeks, as a stylist stifles a quiet laugh at the proclamation of a spanking to a grown woman. Causing further embarrassment and further excitement in her loins.

Somewhat between a snarl and a growl, Cobalt replies "FINE!"