Empty Nesters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You Americans are not always understandable to me," Ute said. "Most Americans seem frightened of the penis and the vulva. They act as if terrible things will happen if they see one of someone else or if someone else sees theirs. Genitals are some of the more interesting parts of the human body and, without question, facilitate great pleasure. It seems more sensible to me to be proud of them rather than treat them as things which are distasteful and dirty."

"Our bodies," Iens said, "and the joy we can give each other through them should be exalted, not disdained."

Despite the sexual tone of Ute's and Iens's comments, nothing really happened that night. It was around midnight when April and I thanked Ute and Iens for a wonderful evening and said we had to leave. "Before you get dressed," Ute said, "we must give you a hug." I got a naked hug from Ute. She felt nice. April got a naked hug from Iens. From April's expression, I guessed Iens felt nice too.

We dressed. Nude, Ute and Iens walked us to their front door. April asked, "Do you think anyone will be out this time of night?"

Without thinking, I said, "Probably not."

Ute, smiling because she understood why April had asked, said, "I'm sure Will is correct."

Iens, also picking up on what I had not, said, "I think it is more certain than probable you will not see a person or car between here and your house."

April looked at me and said, "let's walk home naked."

With a grin, Ute said, "You can leave your clothes here and pick them up tomorrow."

I had enjoyed the naked evening, but I thought this was going a bit too far. Still, walking through the development where we had several for many years buck naked did sound exciting. I was about to let my risk-averse lawyer side say "no," when April said two words: "please Will." She used the tone she knew I could not refuse. I took the housekey out of my shorts pocket. April and I took off everything except out shoes and handed our clothes to Iens. Nude, April and I stepped off the Harz's front step.

At first, we were both nervous, jumping and looking around at every small sound. No one was out and no cars came by. Our anxiety melted away and we began enjoying the experience of walking together, naked in public.

A little more than halfway home, April said, "I can't believe we're walking down the street naked. This is so great!" She dashed into the empty street and began spinning around with her arms stretched out. She looked so wonderful, and I was excited enough, that I went into the street and took her in my arms. We hugged and kissed, naked in the middle of a street in our development.

Of course, the first and only car we saw came at us while we were hugging in the middle of the street. We were fully in the headlights before we knew it. I let go of April and, naturally, we both turned to face the car. I was sure it was a cop, it had to be. It wasn't though. The car simply swerved around us and went on.

April and I dashed out of the street into the shadows. After a moment, we both started laughing almost uncontrollably. We'd given someone a full frontal. For all we knew, it was someone who knew us. We were not far from home. We jogged the rest of the way. I was sure the driver had called the cops wanted us safely indoors before an officer came along the street.

Once inside our house, I looked at April and said, "that was fun."

"It was hot too," she replied. "I'm horny. Let's do it outside again." I eagerly followed my wife out the back of our house, past the pool, and into the back yard. That night, I got on my back. April rode me energetically.

A cold snap the following week ended the pool parties. We did have Ute and Iens over several more times in October and November to watch games. We did that in the nude, although it was difficult to focus on the game when April sat naked in my lap.

April and I were by ourselves that Thanksgiving. None of her or my parents were still alive. I was an only child. April had a younger sister, but she was spending the holiday with her husband's family in Wisconsin. Gwen had decided that she needed to stay in Boston to study because she had exams in early December. That Sunday afternoon, Ute and Iens unexpectedly knocked on our front door.

After we invited them in, they declined our offer of a drink. "We will not intrude upon you for long," Iens said. "We had something to suggest to you and we felt it best to do so in person."

This sounded serious. What could it be? "Please sit down and tell us about it," I said.

We sat. Ute said, "when you came to our house last time, I remember I told you how I felt Americans are scared of their bodies." April and I nodded. "Well, that is not universally true," Ute continued. "We believe it is not true for you and we were recently introduced to some other like-minded people. They belong to a group that has rented a large indoor pool north of the city for next Saturday evening. We have been invited to attend and were told we could bring another couple if we wished. Everyone must be naked in the pool area, but there are changing rooms. You undress when you arrive and may dress again when you leave. We would like it very much if you would come with us."

Although April and I now slept together nude every night and often went nude around the house, we hadn't been nude in public since we'd flashed the unknown driver walking from Ute's and Iens's house in September. Here was another opportunity to get naked with other people. Of course, we had no idea who we would see if we went or who would see us.

I looked at April. For both of us, April said, "we'd love to."

Ute gave us more details. She and Iens had been invited by a doctor, outside of her group, whom Ute had gotten to know. The group hosting the nude swim had one a month from December through April. If we liked the group and didn't do anything off the wall, we could join and attend future swims. Some food was provided, and you could bring alcohol. However, glass was not allowed in the pool area and being obviously drunk would get you expelled and barred from future swims. It seemed rather well thought out.

I have to admit that my anticipation built all week. April and Ute talked on Thursday and got the idea that, since the swim was 8:00 p.m. to midnight, we should get dinner together somewhere first. As April explained their thinking, "we want to dress up and go somewhere nice. It will be sexier when we get to the swim to be stripping out of nice clothes."

Iens and I ended up going to dinner in jackets and ties. Ute wore a clingy dress that wrapped around her and was held in place with a belt. The beige of the dress went nicely with her light brown hair. April wore a tight, satin-like dress of burgundy color. The front showed a lot of cleavage, and the dress was slit up both sides, showing a lot of her legs in dark hose. She looked sexy as hell.

We arrived at the swim just after eight, along with more than a dozen other people. We didn't know any of them. In the swim facility's lobby, there was a table where each person was checked off against a guest list. Some people were apparently known and basically waved through. Newbies, like us, needed a picture ID. It took a few minutes. It was a cold night. We took off our heavy coats as we waited to be let in. It was immediately apparent that we were very overdressed compared to everyone else.

The facility had men's and women's locker rooms. It seemed though that everyone was using the men's. April and Ute both looked especially wonderful dressed up and it was, I suppose to be expected that pretty much everyone in the room watched them take their fine clothes off. I know April enjoyed that part.

Naked holding towels, the four of us went into the pool area. There were actually two pools in the large hall. One was a twenty-five-meter lap pool. The other was for more recreational use and had a water slide, about 1o meters at the top, at one end. There were at least 50 naked people in the hall and more arriving.

Ute found the doctor who had invited us. We were introduced to her and her husband. Our benefactors had just walked off when I heard a surprised, familiar voice loudly say "Will?" I turned to see my partner Glenda Porter standing completely nude next to her equally nude, long-time boyfriend Keith Parks. April, Ute, and Iens all knew Glenda. April and I knew Keith. We introduced him to Ute and Iens.

April and I had thought about the risk of meeting someone we knew at the swim. We thought it unlikely. Besides, how could anyone "out" us without admitting their own nude presence? It had never crossed my mind that someone else from my firm would be there.

Glenda was about ten years younger than April and me. She was a very talented lawyer, was easy to work with, and had a very pretty face. She suffered, however, from a condition that afflicts many lawyers of both genders. The time spent working (dictated by the holy "billable hour") and the mental exhaustion felt at the end of the day meant that many lawyers did not get nearly enough exercise. Glenda showed this with a developing belly and extra fat on her hips and thighs. I shouldn't have thought this about my partner, but I thought Glenda would look very good naked if she lost the weight.

"Are you a member of the club?" I asked Glenda.

"No," she laughed. "This is our first time. We were invited by some friends of Keith. It sounded different and I thought walking around naked might motivate me to workout more. Are you members?"

"This is our first time too," I replied. "A friend of Ute invited her and Iens and they could bring another couple. How are you liking it so far?"

"So far, I'm enjoying myself," Glenda said. "I didn't realize how much fun it is being naked with other people, even for a fat broad like me."

"You are not fat Glenda," I immediately replied. Glenda smiled. She and Keith walked off to join Keith's friends.

It was a very pleasant evening. We met some very nice people. The atmosphere was very different from a clothed event. It seemed that discarding all the badges of status implicit in our clothes meant everyone could just be a person, instead of a doctor, lawyer, or electrician.

Going down a water slide nude is great. It is even better when your nude wife goes before you and doesn't get out of the way before you hit the water. April may have done that on purpose.

The facility also had a steam room which we used. It wasn't that big. Several people came in just after us to the point where it was too crowded for everyone to sit. An authoritative female voice said, "women sit in men's laps." That's what everyone did, although we got crossed up and Ute ended in my lap while April sat in Iens's. None of us really minded that.

When it was time to leave, everyone showered off together in the large shower room. That was crowded too and there was a lot of incidental touching of strangers. After our shower April apparently remembered us leaving Ute's and Iens's in September. "We're just going home," she said. "Why get completely dressed? Let's just put on our shoes and coats and carry the rest." That sounded good to Ute, Iens, and me. Before we left, the four of us joined the swim group.

I had driven. Once we were moving, April reached over from the passenger seat and unzipped my coat. She stroked me gently throughout the drive back to Ute's and Iens's house. The sounds from the back seat suggested that Ute and Iens also enjoyed the drive.

When we arrived, Ute said in a husky voice, "come in and have a drink." April and I followed them into their house, but we never got the drink. Inside the door, Ute and Iens took their coats off. Iens was hard. Ute went to her knees and took Iens in her mouth. After a moment or two, Iens put a hand on Ute's head and said "upstairs." Ute rose and they started up their steps. Iens looked at us and said "come." We dropped our coats in the hall and followed Ute and Iens upstairs and into their bedroom.

Ute lay on her back on their bed and Iens mounted her. April and I sat on a low chest against one wall of the room and watched. Watching our good friends engaged in intercourse was, of course, erotic. Ute and Iens were physically attractive people. They fucked with evident passion, but it was also obvious that they loved each other very much. The scene was arousing. April kept her hand around my dick and I had a finger in her pussy the whole time. Watching them come was extraordinary.

It was simply understood when Ute and Iens got off their bed that April and I would get on it and make love with them watching. April got on the bed on all fours. We rarely made love that way, but I got it: April wanted to watch Ute and Iens watching us fuck. I got on the bed behind April. I spent a few seconds kissing her asshole before I got on my knees and slid my dick into her pussy. Entering April was always exquisite, but it was even more arousing to do it with our friends watching. Iens sat in a chair beyond the foot of the bed and Ute sat in his lap. Every time I glanced at them, they both smiled.

I had been pushing inside of April for a couple of minutes when she clamped down on me. April had an ability to contract her muscles so that it took tremendous effort for me to move my dick at all inside her. That made it much more strenuous for me, but it also intensified the sensations for both of us. As I thrusted forcefully inside her, I leaned onto April's back and reached my hands around onto her breasts. I bent my head down and licked the back of her neck. She was sweating a little and it tasted great. While my attention was focused on April, I never forgot that Ute and Iens were watching. The whole situation was incredibly stimulating.

In a perfect world, April and I would have gone at it all night, always on the edge of coming. In reality, April started shoving her hips into me. That together with her heartbeat and the change in pitch of her moans told me she was getting close. Knowing that April was about to come got me even closer. Suddenly, April's body shook, and she made another loud moan like she had on our lawn in September. She collapsed on the bed, causing me to slide out just as I started to come. I shot most of my load on her ass. That didn't matter, we had pleased each other.

April rolled onto her back, and I lay down next to her. Her eyes gleamed and, as her breathing slowed, she smiled. She had never looked more beautiful. After a few minutes, April sat up on the bed facing Ute and Iens. "Well," April said, "that was a first. Will and I had never made love before with someone else watching."

"Did you enjoy it?" Ute asked.

April's smiled widened. "Very much," she said emphatically.

The four of us showered together, toweled each other off, and went to bed together. Although we were in bed with Ute and Iens, April and I slept on our sides, spooning, with her ass pressed against my dick. We were still in that position when I awoke the next morning. I guess there should have been some morning after embarrassment over what we'd done the night before. I didn't feel that and I'm sure April didn't. I felt pleased and proud to have shared an intimate experience with Ute and Iens.

I always got to the office very early. Glenda usually did too, so I wasn't surprised to see her in my office doorway the Monday after the nude swim. She closed my door, sat in a chair, and asked, "How did you and April like the swim?"

"We enjoyed it a lot," I replied. "What about you and Keith?"

"We loved it," Glenda answered. "We joined the group so we can keep going back."

"So did we and Ute and Iens," I said.

Glenda smiled and said, "I guess I'll be seeing more of you."

"And I'll be seeing more of you," I replied.

Glenda stood, smacked the side of her hip with her hand, and said vehemently, "Well, I'm going to work hard to make sure there's less of me to see. You know, when I was in college I was, not beautiful, but attractive."

"Glenda," I replied, "you are a beautiful woman and a beautiful person."

"You have to say that" Glenda retorted, "you're my partner." She opened my door and walked out of the office.

Gwen came home from college for Christmas break, so we had to behave. We did have Ute and Iens over for Christmas dinner. They were accompanied by their son Paul, whom we hadn't met before. Paul had started his undergraduate studies at one of the colleges of Oxford University in England at about the same time Iens and Ute had moved to the U.S. He was now doing post-graduate work at the LSE in London. Paul was about my height. He had rowed crew at Oxford and looked like a rower with broad shoulders, short blond hair, and a square jaw. Although Paul was about five years older than her, he and Gwen seemed to find a lot to talk about that evening.

I started an intense period of work immediately after the New Year. Our firm had taken a potentially very large copyright infringement/theft of trade secrets case against a huge corporation in another city. We had the case on a contingent fee and thought that we had a realistic chance of a recovery in ten figures. The case was scheduled for trial in June. I and the lawyers from the New York and San Francisco firms opposing us were going all over the country taking the critical depositions.

That case is a story in itself. Suffice to say here that a young woman who worked for the corporation we were suing decided to tell the truth in her deposition that February. She testified in tremendous and verifiable detail about how her employer had fabricated its defense, backdating critical documents that had not actually been created until after we had sued. The case settled for high nine figures that March.

Even though my firm opted to reduce our contingent fee from 40% to 25%, the firm still took in almost nine figures. Under our firm's rules about contingent fees, we set half of the fee aside as a reserve fund. I personally received 1.2% of the other half. That was a nice bit of money, low six figures, but I had been the lead lawyer on the case. Our two founding partners, who had not worked on the case at all, got much larger shares of the fee than I did. Instead of getting more money, I was told to take the summer off.

Rather than coming home after her freshman year, Gwen was spending the summer studying in Paris. Still empty nesters, April and I turned that summer into what we called our "travel summer." Glenda and Keith were going to a resort in Negril, Jamaica for a week in June. They invited us along.

The resort had "nude" and "prude" sides. Our rooms were on the nude side with access to a nude beach. There was also a pool, swim-up bar, and large hot tub where clothes were prohibited. People dressed, sort of, for the dining room and the disco bar, which was built in front of and below the main swimming pool. Behind that bar was a huge window looking into the pool underwater. Suits were required in the main pool, until 10:00 p.m.

Glenda had lost significant weight. She still wasn't April, or Ute, but she was very attractive in the nude. She and Keith were proud of her accomplishment, and, with Keith's encouragement, Glenda took every opportunity she could that week to show off her bare body. Most of the time, April showed off with her.

A highlight of the resort was the nude hot tub. Late at night, the smell of marijuana smoke wafted over a dozen or more couples fucking in the tub. April and I and Glenda and Keith were usually two of those couples. Every morning, some underpaid Jamaicans drained the tub, cleaned it out, and re-filled it.

In August, April and I joined Ute and Iens on their annual return to Europe. I had thought we would see Gwen for a day or two in Paris, but she was "traveling" in advance of return to Boston for school. We did go to Stuttgart, a wonderful city in Southwestern Germany that was Ute's and Iens's hometown. They took us to Baden-Baden, a historic spa town. April and I were pleased to learn that the spa saunas were coed and full nudity was mandatory and enforced. We spent four days in Baden-Baden, mostly nude at the spa. April and I agreed we were coming back.