Empty Nesters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last stop on that trip was ten days in a place on the Mediterranean coast of France that April and I had never heard of: Cap d'Agde. We were astounded by the "naturist quarter," an entire town with hotels, apartments, shops, restaurants, and bars where people went nude. There was also a huge nude beach. Iens explained to us that one end of the beach was the "libertine" section. That was where public sex was tolerated, if not encouraged. Given our new "empty nest" lifestyle, April and I were in heaven. We went eight consecutive days without wearing anything at all besides shoes.

Cap d'Aged did produce my greatest shock since April and I had started going nude with Ute and Iens almost a year earlier. There was a bar which had an outdoor area. On several afternoons, they filled the outdoor area with bubbles, like you'd see in a bubble bath, except these were much thicker and, in places, higher than people were tall. For a rather hefty fee, people went nude in the bubbles. The "bubble-bath" was usually packed with naked people. The attraction was that you usually could not tell whose nude body you were rubbing against. Grabbing and groping were largely anonymous and encouraged.

Ute and Iens were not interested in the "bubble-bath," but April insisted that we try it once. We paid the fee and confronted a wall of bubbles over both of our heads. April grabbed my hand and plunged in. The "bubble-bath" was packed with people. April's hand soon slipped out of mine. I was hunting for her, slithering against naked women and men. I felt a hand grab my dick. I turned and pushed the bubbles away to see who had ahold of me. A very familiar face smiled at me, and her familiar voice said, "Hi Dad."