Empty Nesters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers

I was upset about being, to my thinking, coerced into a relationship with Amas. That produced some tension between April and me that night. On top of everything else, I saw it was snowing outside. It was only October! This truly was a very strange day.

April and I got into bed with Amas later, nude as always. April insisted that I sleep between her and Amas. Oddly, for all the tension, I slept well. I awoke Saturday morning on my back. I looked at April, who was still asleep. She looked so beautiful asleep. A few minutes later, Amas started moving. She stretched an arm and landed her hand squarely on my dick. She grabbed me, then let me go quickly. She sat up, looked at me, and said, "Will? Oh shit! What did I do?"

April sat up on the other side of me. She looked at Amas and smiled. "No worries," April said. "You're among friends. Will, I suspect Amas would like to be woken up more properly." April leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I know she's on birth control."

I hesitantly reached out and took one of Amas's large nipples between my fingers. Amas said "Oh," and looked at April.

April was behind me. I heard her tell Amas, "It is ok. We want you back on your feet emotionally and sexually. I'm happy to share Will if you are."

Amas's look was one of disbelief. She said, "ok," and put her hand on my dick. That was nice, but it wasn't the first time Amas had handled my dick. I leaned forward and took her nipple in my mouth. Her nipple hardened as I ran my tongue around it. Amas began stroking me, and I started to harden. I put a hand on Amas's mound. She spread her thighs and I moved my hand between her legs. I felt her clit and started rubbing it. I suddenly slid my finger inside her. Amas exclaimed "oh" and jumped slightly. Amas was wet.

Behind me, April said, "Will, there is something larger than your finger that I think Amas wants in her vagina."

I looked in Amas's face. Her large brown eyes seemed filled with desire. She softly said, "please." I moved until I was above Amas. I lowered my hips and found her slit with my dickhead. I thrust myself into her.

As April and I had discussed the night before, this was the first time I'd been with a woman other than April in over 25 years. As I entered Amas, I thought she felt as good as April did when I entered her. I immediately felt disloyal. April, who was very good at reading my mind, said, "think only of her Will." I re-focused on Amas. Her face was beautiful, and she was already breathing hard.

I flailed around a little bit until I found the sensitive spot on the front wall of Amas's vagina. Her reaction was intense when I started hitting the correct spot. She began bucking her hips against me. She put both hands on my ass and dug her fingers in. She kissed me fiercely, jamming her tongue into my mouth. It took a little while for us to get into sync and work with each other. When we got into rhythm, it was bliss. Amas would clamp down on me as I pushed my dick forward and relax as I moved back. At the same time, our tongues were dancing with each other and Amas was pulling my hips apart wider and wider.

I guess it was novelty, or breaking a taboo, but I reached a place with Amas that I had last reached with April years ago when we first started going nude. I could feel my orgasm building. I feared coming before Amas did. Just as I began to shoot, Amas bucked very violently and screamed a non-sense phrase (she claims she yells in Egyptian when she comes). I shot harder than I had in years. It felt exquisite, but also hurt. Seconds after I came, I heard April yell "oh god, oh god!" I glanced to my right. April was sitting on the bed finger-fucking herself.

I twisted to my right and fell on the bed between Amas and April. Amas leaned over me, kissed me on the lips, and said "thank you." She raised her head, looked at April, and said "thank you April."

HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers