Empty Nesters Sally and Randy Ch. 01

Story Info
Married people meet in a bar, and quickly hookup.
2.7k words
4.07
11.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy settled in at the short end of the bar and ordered a good Irish whiskey. He liked sitting where he could see the whole room. Randy didn't want to miss out on any hot women who may be looking for fun.

He casually scanned the busy hotel bar as the bartender poured his two fingers of Black Barrel neat. His eyes caught her smooth, tone legs at a nearby table almost immediately.

Randy followed those luscious legs with his eyes to where they disappeared into the short green dress. His eyes continued up to take in the body encased in the jade green fabric. His eyes paused at the medium sized tits that were obviously braless. The nipples, even from that distance were obvious. As was the creamy cleavage just above them in the low cut dress.

Pulling his gaze up her chest to her slender neck, highlighted by a tendril of strawberry blonde hair and a long dangling earring on each side.

Looking higher, above a dainty chin he saw a bright red set of kissable, even fuckable lips. Above her sexy mouth he saw a cute little nose and high cheekbones with a smattering of freckles. Then her eyes, as green as her dress, not quite hidden by the ginger bangs, looking straight back into his!

And suddenly the beautiful face was breaking into the most adorable, yet sexy smile. The woman coyly bit her lower lip and her eyes dropped to her legs. When his eyes followed hers she pulled off a perfect Sharon Stone impression, uncrossing and recrossing her legs, and flashing him her bare, bald pussy in the process.

Randy smiled and looked up at her face again, the steamy, almost hopeful look he got prompted him to slide off his stool, drink in hand and make a beeline for her table. He noticed that smile growing as her eyes went to the slightest signs of his already growing hardon.

"Hello, I'm Joe." He lied. "Would you like some company?"

"Lisa." She also lied. "I would love some company." She said happily in a sweet, lilting voice. She offered her hand as Randy/Joe took a seat next to her, taking note of the pile of hair bunched haphazardly on top of her head.

He took the preferred hand, and held it as he leaned in closer to her and said, "I couldn't help but notice that you seem to have forgotten to wear any underwear under your incredibly sexy dress."

"Lisa" smiled and stroked his strong hand with her thumb as she replied, "Oh honey, I didn't FORGET anything!"

"Really? So you purposely came out tonight to show off your beautiful pussy?" He asked.

"Well, I hardly think you could tell if it's beautiful from way over there at the bar, but yes, I love showing off my pussy, It excites me."

"Well, it excites me too. And really, all pussy is beautiful in it's own way, especially excited ones. So if you don't mind me asking, is your pussy wet right now?"

"Joe, I think you know by now that I don't mind you asking. And yes, my pussy is very wet right now."

He placed his other hand over hers and growled in his throat, before replying in a husky voice, "God, the thought of you being wet right now makes my mouth water."

She looked down at the wedding band on his left hand before asking "Really?" Lisa asked with a quivering voice. "So does that mean you like to eat pussy?"

"No," Joe corrected her, "It means that I LOVE eating pussy! Making a beautiful woman cum in my face is one of my all time favorite things to do." He told her with a huge smile.

"I like the sound of that!" She practically whispered. "What are some of your other favorite things to do?"

"Well, I love to fuck a pussy I've just eaten, of course. And I am a big fan of fucking a pretty mouth too." He replied, bringing his hand to cup the side of her face, and run his thumb gently over her lips, her tongue coming out just enough to lick it, and send a strong message that she loved that idea too.

"I see." She replied quietly, as her free hand dropped below the table. "Just so you know, my pussy is gushing now." He took notice of the movement of her arm, telling him she was touching herself, right there in the busy bar.

"Really? I would love a taste." Joe told her quietly.

She smiled and brought her hand to his face. In the dim light of the bar he noticed the middle finger shining with moisture, and the ring on the next finger glinting too.

He opened his mouth enough to take in the tasty digit.

Growling again, he looked back into her eyes to convey his pleasure with her taste, and his desire for more. When he had the finger sucked clean she pulled it back from his mouth and placed it over his. "You are delicious Lisa, I would love to taste you from the source." He told her.

They were both breathing heavier now as she leaned in, resting her boobs on the table and whispered, "So why are we still sitting here?"

"Well that is a great question." He replied. "Maybe we should at least finish our overpriced drinks, let the anticipation build?" He leaned back and picked up his whiskey, taking a sip and savoring it before swallowing.

"Ooh, I have always loved anticipation." She cooed and raised her wine glass to her mouth. He watched her lips intently as she took two good sips from the glass, then he looked at her wedding ring, she noticed the look.

When she put her glass back down, she felt compelled to ask him, "So, my wedding ring doesn't bother you?" She looked down at her hand, then over to his.

"Should it?" He asked. "It doesn't seem to be a problem for you. And I have one on too, does it matter?" He placed his hand, with the ring, over hers,

She shifted nervously in her seat and said breathlessly, "No, no I guess not. Right now I just want you."

He picked up his whiskey again and told her, "Well we better drink up then, I can't wait much more." He took another sip of his drink and flagged down the waitress, pointing to both of their glasses and asking for both tabs.

By the time the waitress came to the table Lisa had downed the rest of her wine, and was gathering up her purse, obviously eager to leave. Anticipation be damned.

The waitress smiled knowingly at the two, having been a witness to the rather quick connection, and at least some of the sexy antics that had already occurred. She was a little damp herself, knowing what was happening, and imagining what would happen when these two were alone.

Joe smiled back at her, confident that she was aroused too by the events unfolding. He had to wonder if she wished she was involved. But his slight distraction ended when Lisa stood and smoothed out her form fitting dress with both hands.

He gave the girl a nice tip and a wink before rising and offering Lisa his arm. As she took it, moving close and pushing her breast against his arm, she told him, "So, I have a suite upstairs."

Glancing at the waitress one last time, Joe saw her blush at Lisa's obvious lack of shame or propriety.

"I have a suite upstairs too." He told his new friend. But as they exited the bar and she started towards the bank of elevators, he stopped her. "I have some good smoke in my car. Do you partake?"

"As a matter of fact I do partake!" Lisa answered happily," I especially like to partake when I am being bad!"

"You like being a bad girl?" Joe asked as they walked out into the parking lot. He slipped his arm around her and drew her body into his.

She smiled up at him and answered, "Do you even need to ask at this point? I mean I did give you a taste of my pussy in a public place."

"Yes you did, and I am looking forward to tasting more!" Joe told her emphatically. "And yes, that was indeed a very bad girl kind of thing to do." He pulled out a key fob and pushed a button, the lights of a nearby Cadillac flashed. "This is mine." Joe told her as he ushered her to the passenger door.

"Ooh, a Caddy, I love it, very classy, and spacious, plenty of room to move." Lisa said with a naughty grin as she spread her legs to get in and purposely flashed her pussy at him again. Joe smiled at her and said, "You are a bad girl, I love that in a woman!"

"Get in here and get me high, and you'll see how bad I can be!" Lisa told him before he closed her door and went around to the driver's side.

Once he was in he had to lean over to get his smoke out of the glove compartment. He noticed that she had never pulled the hem of her dress down, she spread her knees even farther, and he could see her pussy in the light from the parking lot. After grabbing his leather pouch with the pot, he couldn't resist leaning toward her and kissing her bald pubic mound.

Lisa gasped and tried, too late, to grab Joe's head and pull him into her pussy, but he had already sat back up. "Oh you are bad too, I see." She whispered excitedly.

"I guess you just bring it out of me." Joe chuckled. Lisa scooted closer and placed her hand on the now obvious bulge in his pants and panted, "I know something else I can bring out of you." She squeezed him firmly, and it was his turn to gasp.

"Oh, I bet you can, you bad girl." Joe groaned as her hand started to stroke up and down the lump in his pants.

Lisa asked him, "You want me to be a bad girl? Right now? Right here in this car?" As she asked, she let go of the throbbing cock long enough to pop the button on his pants and pull down the zipper. Joe was struggling to get a joint out of his bag as she urged him to lift his hips so she could pull his pants down enough to get access to his hard dick.

"Yeah, I would love you to be a bad girl. Be a bad girl and suck my cock right here in this parking lot!" He told her.

He managed to get a joint lit as she began to earnestly stroke his dick. "Joe you have a really nice cock!" Lisa gushed. Joe took a deep hit off the joint, and held it in as he said, "Glad you like it baby."

Joe didn't want Lisa to stop what she was doing, so he turned the joint around to blow her a shotgun. He gently but firmly grabbed her head and pulled her face to his. She smiled as she inhaled the smoke he was blowing and their eyes met. She never missed a stroke on his cock.

She held her hit in and felt the quality weed take effect, as Joe took another toke. Finally she blew out her hit and turned again to Joe. "So Joe, if I suck you off right now, will you still be able to fuck me when we get upstairs?"

"Definitely!" Joe told her without hesitation. "I'll have some recovery time while we make our way to the room. Then the excitement of eating that sweet pussy and making you cum, and I will be ready to go!" He thought about the little pill he had taken before he went to the bar, and was confident he could give her what she wanted.

"Sounds like a plan." She told him, and leaned over, taking his cock in her mouth. Joe moaned as she swirled her tongue around the head of his dick. He hurriedly put out the joint and put the roach back in his bag. He wanted to enjoy her talents.

And enjoy them he did. She sucked him with vigor, Stroking him with her hand as her mouth worked on the bulbous head and as much of the shaft as she could handle. She seemed to know exactly how to please him.

Joe leaned back placed his hand on the back of her head. He closed his eyes and relished her hot, wet, talented mouth.

"Fuck baby your mouth feels incredible!" He told her softly. She pulled her mouth off his dick and turned her head sideways so she could look up at him. She wrapped her lips around the bottom of the hard shaft and slowly slipped them down to his tight balls and back up to the top. "Glad you like it. Are you going to cum for me? Are you going to fill my mouth?"

"Fuck yeah baby, I will gladly fill your mouth for you. Are you going to swallow it all, like a good girl?" Joe asked.

She looked back at him and asked, "But I thought you wanted me to be a bad girl? She swished her tongue over the crown of his dick for emphasis.

Joe groaned and pushed her head back to his dick and told her, "Both baby, I want both. I want you to suck my cock like a bad girl, and swallow it all like a good girl."

Lisa moaned and took as much of the hard meat into her mouth as she could. She brought her hand in to fondle his balls as she worked on the shaft with her mouth. She could tell he was getting close already by the way his nuts were pulling up tight to his body.

She paused long enough to tell him, "I'll be your bad girl, I'll be your good girl. I will suck you off and swallow everything!" She kissed his cock and said, "Give it to me baby, give me your cum."

With that she went back to work, pulling out all the stops. Sucking him and stroking him, playing with his balls, moaning loudly with lust.

Joe put his hand back on her head, slipping his fingers into the mass of hair bunched at the top. "Oh fuck baby, you suck cock soo fuckin good!" He moaned as he grasped her hair and guided her tempo.

She moaned with him, enjoying the moment, she felt so totally slutty that night. So far out of her normal life. Wearing the alluring dress, without underwear had been so thrilling, she could feel the eyes of every man on her, and even some women.

She had surprised even herself when she slipped her finger into her wet pussy in the bar and let Joe suck her finger clean. Talking about going to her room in front of the waitress was scandalous, and thrilling.

And now she was getting her mouth fucked in a car in a busy hotel parking lot! She really did feel like a bad girl, and it had been so long since she had allowed herself to act like that, she was loving it!

She could feel Joe's dick growing in her mouth, and his balls were trying to climb up closer to his body. He started to talk dirty again. "Oh yeah baby, take it, take that cock! Your mouth feels so good! MMM, HERE IT COMES BABY, TAKE IT!"

And with that his hips jerked off the leather seat, shoving his cock deeper into her mouth, and he started to shoot. He shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into the back of her mouth. She swallowed the whole load hungrily, moaning with lust.

Soon Joe was done, and he pulled Lisa's face off his now sensitive prick as it started to shrivel.

"Fuck baby that was amazing." He told her. "Give me a second to catch my breath and we can go upstairs and let me make you cum that hard."

"Not just yet." She told him, "Fire that joint back up. I love sex when I'm high. It makes me really wild."

Joe fished the half smoked doobie back out of the bag and told her, "I thought you were wild already."