Empty Nesters Soar Ch. 01

Story Info
With kids off to college, an Indian couple try new things.
6.9k words
4.31
35.7k
40

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers

"Should I get you another tequila sunrise?" I asked my wife Neeti after finishing my drink.

She looked up from the inflatable mat on which she was floating in the Mexican gulf resort pool. She first looked at me. And then at the bar. And then said,

"I'll go, Abhi."

I smiled as I watched my wife slide her shapely body off the mat and start swimming to the bar. I noticed that the bar was now being tended by the young, handsome, and charming Favio. Who had noticed Neeti swimming towards him and was waving at her and beaming.

She reached there. They chatted as he made the drinks. There was giggling on both sides. That lasted a couple of minutes. And then she waded back to me with her two drinks, still half chuckling. I noticed how her boobs looked so alluring even in the relatively modest one piece swimsuit. I had tried and tried to get her to wear a bikini, but she was still an orthodox small town Indian girl at heart.

"That Favio is such a flirt! He asked me for ID this time!"

Neeti is in great shape and does look younger than her age, but not that young.

"So what did you say?" I asked, chuckling.

"I told him, I just sent two sons off to college. And he said they must be stepsons, because I look like a college student myself."

Neeti and I had just become "empty nesters". And at an age less than the typical empty nester. I am 41, she is 37. We got married when I was 22, fresh out of college in and she was 18, fresh out of high school. It was an arranged marriage. We are both from small towns in India originally and from the same orthodox community.

"You should have told him you are in fact a college student!" I said sipping on the fresh drink as she slid back on her mat.

"Haha, it is still hard to think of myself as that. But then a Masters student is different from undergrads like our sons."

In keeping with our small town Indian traditions, Neeti got pregnant just a few months after we got married. And we had twin boys. Who had just a few months ago left for their undergrad at Miami U.

A couple of years after the boys were born, I had gotten a short term onsite posting in Orlando, which then turned into a longer visa and then a green card and then US citizenship. Neeti and I now thought of ourselves as more American than Indian.

"Dude would definitely love to bang you." I said and immediately bit my tongue. It was being 4 drinks down so soon after lunch that probably made me say it.

"What?" Neeti asked, frowning.

"I mean...I don't know...he flirts with you so much. And you also flirt. Don't think that I didn't notice that you offered to go get the drinks after making sure he was there."

"As if you don't keep finding reasons to go to the bar when Andrea is there!" she sarcastically said.

"Hey, sure! I am not denying it! She is hot! What's hot sauce for the goose is hot sauce for the gander!" I said and giggled. That made her giggle too.

This was the first real vacation just the two of us we were on since our honeymoon. Most of our 20s and 30s had been taken up in my career and her motherly and housewifely duties. The vacations too included the boys. It's only recently, with them grown up and off to college, that Neeti and I had gotten some quality time to ourselves. In many ways, it seemed like our second honeymoon, this vacation at the plush all inclusive resort.

"So are you saying you would love to...bang as you so artfully put it...Andrea if you got the chance?" there was a jocular tone in her voice, but with an edge to it.

Again, if I were sober, I would have probably answered differently. But the strong drinks had loosened my tongue.

"If you were okay with it, why not?" I said.

She laughed and shook her head.

"You're drunk, Abhi."

"And hey, you wanna try on Favio, you two have my blessing."

"You're definitely drunk now." she laughed and blushed. Then picked up her book and started reading.

But the conversation had gotten my mind racing. I went over to Neeti and kissed her and groped her big boobs over the swimsuit.

"Abhi!" she said, looking around, conscious that someone might see us.

"Oh shush, this resorrt is PDA central."

"Still." she squirmed in my embrace, still the small town Indian girl at heart.

"Let's go to the room then." I tugged at her nipples over the swimsuit.

"Again?" she giggled.

"Why not?"

Our room was right next to the pool. We both giggled and climbed out of the pool, feeling like teenagers sneaking around. As I watched Neeti's curvy ass climb out of the pool in front of me, I felt tempted to push her down and mount her then and there. And as I climbed out myself, I realized my erection was poking visibly against my trunks. A woman sitting twenty feet away noticed, smiled and looked away.

We were barely two feet inside our room when I grabbed my wife and stripped her one piece off. We didn't even make it to the bedroom. I threw her on the couch and climbed on top.

One way in which this truly seemed like a second honeymoon was the sex. Over the years, our frequency had gone down to about once every two weeks. But this vacation, in a plush resort, surrounded by young skimpily clad bodies of other guests, and the charming and flirtatious wait staff had kickstarted my libido. It was our third day at the resort and we had been having sex an average of four times a day. What delighted me is that Neeti was as enthusiastic as I was. Not like home, when she would often turn me dowwn saying she was tired from all the chores. Clearly, even she had been affected by the sensuality of the setting.

Since this was the third time of the day, I was able to keep going a lot longer than usual. I was fucking her doggy style for almost twenty minutes when her moans slowed down a little and she said,

"Abhi...just finish. My thighs are cramping."

"Okay." I said, and sped up my pounding of her. Watching her round buttocks jiggle and clap was one of my favorite things about sex with her. And soon I finished inside her. Ever since she got the IUD, it was great not having to use condoms.

"Ummm...that was good." Neeti said, cuddling with me in the bed a little while later. And soon, the exertion of the sex, plus all the drinks combined to put us both in naps on the bed.

It was evening when I woke up. Neeti was already up, and wearing a summer dress. Seemed like she had showered too.

"Hey sleepyhead, you want some coffee?" she asked.

"Umm...no, too late. It's almost dinner time." I said, stretching. "Which place should we go to? The sushi place again?"

"Actually I was thinking...let's go off resort tonight." she said. "The food here is getting a bit monotonous. I want to check out the "real" Mexico."

"Oh...ummm...is it safe?"

"I was talking to one of the other guests. They said the downtown area is perfectly safe. There's some great food carts there. And interesting bars. The resort can arrange taxis for us."

And so half an hour later, after showering and getting ready, I found myself in a cab with Neeti for the short ride downtown. I would have preferred to just stay at the resort, eating, drinking, swimming, fucking. But Neeti had more of an adventurous and curious streak to her than me. And since starting her sociology Masters a few months ago, she had gotten even more curious about things like "real" Mexico and "real" Orlando and "how the other half lives".

The driver dropped us off at the town square. Neeti exchanged a few words of Spanish with him. After all these years in Florida, my wife had become pretty fluent at Spanish. I however still could not go beyond gracias and por favor.

"He told me which food carts and bars he recommends to tourists. And then a few local favorites if I want."

The next hour, we walked around the town square and its bylanes, eating street food, grabbing a drink here or there. Neeti, ever the curious chatterbox, made small talk with almost all the vendors. Then translated the interesting bits for me, like how a huarache recipe was the vendor's grandmothers, and what the pork was marinated in, and so on. I was having a good time just watching Neeti enjoy herself in the "real" Mexico. And I had to admit, the area seemed pretty safe, with several tourists mingling with the locals. But after a while, I started craving the plushness of our resort that I had paid a lot of money for. And Neeti was looking so ravishing in her dress that I was feeling horny for another go at her.

"Neets, let's go back." I said after she finished a horchata from a cart.

"Let's stay a while more, please. This is fun! I am getting so many ideas for my sociology research." The program Neeti was enrolled in, specialized in latin American research.

"But I want to go and chill in the pool." I whined.

"Let's sit in that bar for a while and then go." she pointed to a door behind us.

I followed her into the bar. It seemed a bit dive-ish, but not seedy. I would have preferred something fancier, but I knew Neeti liked such "real" places. The bar was about half full and dimly lit, with a small dance floor and mellow music. We got margaritas at the bar and found a table in the corner. I had a few sips as she was busy on her phone texting and smiling.

"Who are you texting?" I asked after she kept at it for a while.

"Janet."

"Okay...say hi from me."

"I am going to share a secret with you, but you cannot tell anyone else." she whispered.

"Okay..."

"Janet and Rex have...started experimenting."

"What with?" They were our next door neighbors for almost a decade. I knew they had gone through a rough patch recently. But things seemed to have gone back to normal.

"In their counselling, that was one of the things that was suggested. Trying an open marriage. And they have been...trying it out."

"Whoa! Janet and Rex are sleeping with other people? Anyone we know? From the neighborhood?"

"No. Janet is out with a guy from her gym right now and is texting me updates." she giggled.

"Wow! I had absolutely no idea!"

"Please don't tell anyone." she said, finishing her drink.

I finished mine too and went to the bar to get two more. As I waited for the drinks, I felt a presence by my side. It was a tall attractive young woman in a short off shoulder dress. I looked at her. She smiled and said something in Spanish in a husky voice.

"Lo siento...no hablo espanol." I said.

"You want a good time, papi?" she said.

I was not sure if this was just a woman hitting on me or a lady of the night making a sales pitch.

"I am here with my wife." I pointed to our table where Neeti was looking in our direction with eyebrows raised.

"I don't mind, papi." she said and put her manicured fingers on my shoulder.

"Umm...no thanks." I said as the bartender returned with my drinks.

As soon as I got back to my table, Neeti said,

"What was that?"

"A sales pitch."

"Really? She is a sex worker?" she sounded intrigued.

We looked at the woman who had now moved on to a white dude and was making him the same pitch. I looked around and noticed a couple of other young women talking in a similar way with other men.

"Looks like a pick-up spot." I said pointing them out to Neeti.

"Fascinating!" she said. "How much did she ask for?"

"It didn't get that far. I said no, I am with my wife."

Neeti had a few more sips and said,

"I want to talk to her."

"What? Why?"

"Research ideas."

And before I could say anything, Neeti was out of her chair and walking towards the woman, who had apparently just been turned down by another prospective customer. She saw Neeti approaching and looked a little worried. But Neeti's smile and charm seemed to put her at ease. I watched my wife chatting with her for a few minutes. There were a few glances in my direction. Then the woman called out to someone across the room. And another young woman, this one thin and petite and in a micro mini, came over and started talking to Neeti.

Neeti took a couple of napkins from the bar and started making some notes on them during the conversation. And then a few minutes later, she bid them goodbye and came back to the table.

"What the hell? Why are you chatting up prostitutes?"

"Sex workers." she corrected me. "Like I said, just curious. Research on sex workers is a lucrative field at the moment. Dr. Perlman suggested it as one of the topics for the class. Said if someone turns in a good thesis, it could lead to PhD funding too."

"What did you talk to them about?"

"Oh just introduced myself and talked about how I am studying sociology. That tall one, Lola, was first scared I was going to confront her about approaching you. Hahaha. She is very sweet. 22 years old. College dropout because she had a kid. Is doing this just temporarily until she has saved up enough for a house. Then she plans to go back to school. And she introduced me to her friend Mia. Lots of interesting stuff." she said, going over her notes and writing some more things.

"Oh okay...well, should we head back to the resort?" I wasn't really comfortable with the knowledge that we were in a prostitution hot spot. And the bar was starting to fill up. Who knew what kind of elements hung out here.

"Let's wait a bit more. Lola said if she doesn't get a customer soon, she will come over for a short interview."

I nodded and we sat there, sipping on the strong drinks, observing the women work the crowd. Occasionally, Lola would look over and smile at Neeti, who kept taking notes. I guess Lola struck out soon, because I saw her sashay towards us.

"Hello, papi." she stroked my shoulder as slid into the seat next to Neeti, who giggled. "Your husband is nervous."

"Haha, he can be like that. Anyway, you have some time now?"

"Very little. I must make money." Lola said in a sad voice. And then switched to Spanish.

Neeti responded in Spanish too. And they started talking. I couldn't understand much of it but then Neeti looked at me and said in Hindi,

"Abhi, give her fifty dollars."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it."

I sighed, reached into my wallet, and took the money out. Lola smiled and took the money, putting it in her small handpurse.

"Papi...you want I can give you a quick suck in the bathroom."

She looked at Neeti who playfully slapped Lola on the arm and they both started laughing. The conversation turned back to Spanish. Lola was answering several questions. And I noticed that she was being very touchy feely with Neeti, who seemed a little uncomfortable with the physical proximity, but kept her focus on the questions. I was feeling like a third wheel in their discussions, when Neeti must have sensed it cos she turned to me and said,

"She generally has trouble getting customers regularly because she is so tall. Most men do not want to be with someone this tall."

"They want body like you." she said stroking Neeti's cheek, causing my wife to promptly blush.

Their conversation in Spanish resumed for a few minutes and then Lola suddenly stopped talking. She was looking at the door.

"Honey, I must go. I see a regular." she got up, leaned over to peck Neeti on both cheeks. I saw her breasts strain against her dress as she did so.

"Oh okay...is Mia around?"

"No, Mia got a man already." she said and then turned to me and flirtatiously said. "Adios, papi."

Ten minutes later, we were in a cab heading back to the resort, Neeti rapidly making notes on her phone while also filling me in.

"I don't know if you're aware, but sex work is legal in Mexico. It has become a lot safer and better regulated. But their lives are still difficult. The competition is very high. The wages are not great." and on and on she went with her lecture.

I was only half paying attention. I was quite buzzed with the strong drinks and also feeling horny again. Lola's offer of a blowjob, although jocular, had gotten my motor running. She was an exquisite statuesque beauty.

"Can't believe she has a hard time finding customers." I said.

"Yeah, she is gorgeous."

"I'd do her." I said, the alcohol having loosened my tongue again.

"Who wouldn't you do?" Neeti said sarcastically. "In between our chats, she did keep trying to sell her services to us in...other ways too."

"What do you mean?"

"She kept saying, we are both good looking and nice. She could give a discount if we wanted to try a threesome." Neeti laughed.

"Hahaha." I laughed along, because it was clear from the tone that for Neeti, it was a source of humor, not temptation. But for me, it was different. So as soon as we got back to our room, I was pulling Neeti's dress off, and picturing myself with the tall Mexican siren.

The next evening I found myself in a taxi with my wife, once more headed downtown. She had finished talking to her adviser about some ideas she had and had prepared a questionnaire for the women. Lola had told her to come earlier in the evening, when business was relatively slow. And this time, we had been invited to a different bar, one frequented more by locals. Since Lola had struck out with the tourist crowd several nights in a row, she was going to have to opt for a much lesser paying local crowd to pay the bills.

"With tourists, there is much competition. Locals are easy. Most girls want dollars not pesos. I do too. But I must eat and buy diapers." Lola frowned.

"Who takes care of your son when you are working?" Neeti asked.

"My sister. She has two children. Her husband works in a resort so she doesn't need work."

"Why don't you get a...normal job in a resort too?" I piped up.

We had been sitting at a booth in this bar that was a lot seedier than the other one. The crowd too looked a bit rougher, although nothing dangerous.

"Papi papi papi...it not so easy." she said, rubbing my arm.

That's when a group of 3 scantily clad women entered the bar and called out to Lola. She smiled, and grabbed Neeti by the arm.

"Come...I have you meet more girls."

Neeti, holding the resort notepad and a pen, went along. I wondered if I should go too, but I knew it would all be in incomprehensible Spanish. So I sat at the booth, having my drink, checking my phone, and just people watching.

The four Mexican ladies and my wife sat on bar stools, chattering away. I could see that they were the center of the attention for a lot of men hanging around. I saw a couple of men approach the ladies. Some words were exchanged. One of the women walked away with one man. The other men walked back to their friends.

Neeti was effortlessly chatting with many of the women and taking notes. Her social skills were really top notch. A few minutes later, loud music started with flashing disco lights. Lola grabbed Neeti by her arm again and pulled her to the small dance floor. Neeti, who does not really enjoy dancing, seemed reluctant, but went along out of politeness. I watched, intrigued, as the women started dancing seductively, rubbing against each other, sometimes twerking. I saw that Lola was being especially handsy with Neeti this time. Neeti herself was laughing at the Shakira-like tongue shaking and the pelvic thrusts. But like a good sport, she stayed on the dance floor.

Slowly several men also walked to the dance floor, occasionally propositioning the women and dancing with them. Another woman left with a man. The song ended and the remaining two women and Neeti, laughing, walked to the bar. The bartender poured them some shots. They looked at a group of guys, raised the glasses and downed them. Although the bar was seedier, it did not seem dangerous. All the men so far had been well behaved.

I did however notice one man, in his 50s, slowly moving towards the women. What intrigued me was that he seemed to be staring at Neeti, not one of the girls. Today Neeti was in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Which made her stand out, compared to the scantily clad women. But still, he seemed more into her as he stepped to the bar right next to her. Neeti noticed him and moved away. But he moved closer still.

hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers
12