All Comments on 'Empty Nesters Soar Ch. 01'

by hornynri

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong category

This is a group category story not a loving wife category story. As soon as you wrote about group sex the story automatically becomes a group category. You should know this by now all the category’s over rule the loving wife category. The loving wife category is neutral is like a blank piece of paper. The reason being and you should have known this ( so this makes you a poor newbie writer) nearly 90% of the stories on this site have got loving wife in them. Now if we shoved everything into the loving wife category just because they had loving wife in them the site would probably crash. Or be unusable ( that is nearly over a million stories trying to go into the loving wife category at once) that is why they have category’s . Which you should of known about but also the loving wife category is read by very very talented readers and writers who are very very proud people. That hate writers that glorify cheating in any shape or form from swinging to sharing the thing they really really despise is cuckold. So all you are going to get is the phrase garbage don’t get me wrong you will probably get a few likes but they will be from “ passing by “ readers. I other words I was just passing by and noticed your story. But if you had put your story into the group category then you would probably have loads of likes instead of passing by likes . Yes you can’t add another category story into the loving wife category but you can add as many as you want in the other category’s. ( makes you wonder that the loving wife category it says sharing and swinging ( but swinging is a group category ) but anyone that writes about it and glorify it gets there asses chewed funny isn’t it lol ) . So please please if you don’t want your stories to be classed as garbage. Just stay away from the loving wife category but please write more in the other category’s which will give you more freedom to enjoy the site .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks

What a sexy start. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another author that hates Indians

You made your characters look like complete idiots. Nothing erotic or entertaining about that.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great!

Very nice, keep going, ignore the haters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Indian men are stupid and Indian wives are whores.

Happy St. Pakistani day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Missing Bela !

Missing Bela!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hi I sent you mail and pls reply.

dusker62@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re: anonymous- great

consider yourself ignored ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

So far, 14,935 views, & 15 favorites. That 1 fav. per 1,000 views; only the very best stories get such a good faves-to-views ratio.

Personally, i am very happy when an Indian Wife story is well received by readers of all backgrounds.

My wife & I moved to Canada 6 years ago when she was 34. White Canadian men were attracted to my wife like flies to shit.

She got a job in a small but fast growing company. Within 12 months she got promoted twice. Soon thereafter she landed a decently paid position which reqiired air travel with overnight stay about 10 times a year. For conferences & trade shows she would as a rule stay 2 nights. I knew that the same male boss was instrumental in her rapid rise from a jobless new immigrant to a bona fide business woman.

I was her BFF even before the term came into use. So she was telling me when a man was hitting on her, what compliments he gave her, whether he was handsome or not, smart or not... everything. I already adored my wife. Somehow her stories triggered my fantasies. On the one hand I was jealous, on the other hand i became mesmerised with her body & her sex appeal. In bed i would fuck her vigorously & tirelessly like a man possessed I was. I started buying her sexy-cum-classy lingere & i would toss it in her suitcase to make sure she takes it with her.

One night she snuggled up with me, she was kissing my colar bones, my neck, she French kissed, buried her face in my neck just near my ear, & sad: "I must ask you two questions; you will betray me if you are not sincere."

I go, "Ask me anything."

"I love the undergarments you are buying me & are making sure i take them with me. It is obvious you are buying them with exquisite taste & with a lot of love and passion... I think I know why you are doing that... You know that deep down I don't have a high self esteem, and am more traditional and shy than i give impression... I think you want me to be comfortable in my own skin should i ever undress before another man. Am i right? Will you take me back and love me as though nothing happened?"

"Yes and yes. I hope you know how much I love you."

She goes, "I love you more and more."

I realized that i had given her a Hall Pass. I had no regrets.

She usually took a cab or I drove her to the airport. That time the same boss was taking a limo & was to pick her up from our place.

I was thinking to myself, "Did he fuck her in the past? This time she definitely will sleep with him. He will demand his pound of flesh. And has got the Hall Pass. Fuck. The whole situation turns me on big time... My marriage will never be the same, but that's how life is..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect Asian Hot Wife

Beautiful! All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight Asian conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Asian Indian women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly like in the Western world.

The comment above is very encouraging. Please do keep writing so husbands from India and other Asian countries are encouraged to convince and allow their wife to enjoy outside.

This story though does seemed heavily " inspired" including setting and scenes by another story- Frugality Comes with a Price by j267

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous