Empty Nesters Soar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to get up and insert myself between them when Lola grabbed Neeti's hand and led her back to the table where I was sitting. They weren't laughing anymore and the conversation seemed serious.

"No no...he no dangerous" I heard Lola as she approached the table. "Just...we girls not go with him."

"Why not?"

"Too much work with Senor Moya." Lola shook her head. "Have to keep saying no. He becomes sad. Best walk away."

"He does look sad."

The fat old man with a bushy mustache was sitting alone at the bar, occasionally glancing in our direction.

"He looked really interested in Neeti." I said.

"He interested in everyone." Lola said and then suddenly switched to her flirty tone. "You...papi...tell your wife you interested in me."

"Haha, what?" I laughed.

"I see how you look at me." she said and then put her arm around Neeti. "Tell her...you want us together."

"Stop it, Lola." Neeti giggled and pushed her away. Lola winked at me and then started laughing herself.

There was some more conversation in Spanish, with Neeti taking more notes. I went and got us all drinks. Another song started and Lola again pulled Neeti to the dance floor. This time the tall buxom lady held my short buxom wife in a loose embrace and slow danced. Neeti's initial discomfort with dancing seemed to be subsiding. She seemed to be moving in tune with Lola. The men started gathering around them.

Then I saw Lola whisper something in Neeti's ear. Neeti looked at me and nodded. And then I almost fell off my chair as Lola lowered her head and started kissing my wife. Not just a friendly peck. Full on french kissing. A couple of the men cheered as they watched the tall Mexican beauty making out with the short Indian wife. And I was feeling turned on too. I would have gone there, but my erection poking against my pants would have been visible. Finally, a minute later, Lola pulled away from the passionate kiss. Neeti's face looked flushed and she looked at me embarrassed.

The song ended. Neeti quickly walked away from the dance floor and came to the table.

"Abhi...sorry...that was...ummm."

"It's okay, honey. I liked watching it."

"We were dancing. And she said it would help her get a good price from customers if she kissed me. I said okay, just to help her. I did not expect it to be this intense." I could see that Neeti's chest was heaving.

"Did you...like it?" I asked with a smile.

"It was...different." Neeti smiled and blushed, lowering her head. And that's when her eyes went to my crotch.

She looked at me with eyebrows raised.

"I told you...I liked it." I said, shurgging.

"Clearly." she nodded. "Was she right earlier?"

"What do you mean?" I said, although I knew what she meant.

"You want her...and me...together?" she was slurring a bit. It had been a drinking heavy evening.

"Are you offering me a chance at a threesome?" I asked.

"I don't know." she said.

That's when Lola came and stood by the table.

"Thank you sweetie." she said to Neeti and then turned to me. "Your wife she help me get a good price."

She signaled with her eyes and we saw a young man barely out of his teens standing by the bar waiting for her.

"Where will you go?" Neeti asked.

"There is a hotel down the road. You want to come watch?" Lola asked.

"What? No!" Neeti shook her head.

"Pablo he no mind."

"No Lola. It's fine."

"He only has money for half hour. You wait?"

"Maybe. I don't know." Neeti shrugged.

Lola bent down and pecked Neeti on the cheek and then went away to conduct her business. Neeti was staring at her and then into nothingness while having her drink. I was about to ask her something more when suddenly she said,

"Let's go back to the resort."

"Okay, just let me use the restroom." I said. All those drinks had worked their way into my bladder.

In the restroom, I stood at the urinal and was relieving myself, trying to keep images of the making out away from my head lest I get hard again. When the door opened and someone walked in and stood behind me. Some Spanish was said in a male voice.

"No hablo espanol." I said without looking back.

"English?"

"Yes." I said, turning my head slightly. The man behind me was Senor Moya, the fat old man who had gotten really near to Neeti earlier.

"Senor...the woman with you...is she from India?"

"Yes."

"I think she is very beautiful. How much for her?"

I finished peeing and almost burst out laughing. This ugly old man seemed to think Neeti was one of the working girls. That was funny. I turned around and observed the man at close quarters. He was of medium height, fat and old, dressed in workman's clothes, and stood looking at me expectantly.

I should have just cleared his misconception. But I was drunk, amused, and feeling a little nasty, to be honest.

"How much can you pay?"

He put his hand in his pocket and fished out a bunch of pesos and dollars.

"I have about hundred dollar."

"Pfft. Too little. Not one cent under five hundred dollars." I randomly felt like needling him.

"Five...five hundred is too much, senor. I am just a farm hand."

"Well, that's her price." I cockily said.

"Maybe I can get one fifty dollar..." he pleaded.

"Go away, buddy. Get one of the cheaper girls." I smirked and walked out.

I held Neeti with my arm around her shoulder as we waited for the taxi outside. She was a little unsteady in her steps, the booze clearly having had an effect on her. I saw Senor Moya walk out behind us. He stared at us, then turned around and started walking away.

"Interesting night. You helped Lola get a good offer. And I got an offer for you!"

"What?" she asked with half open eyes.

"That guy Senor Moya." I pointed with my eyes.

"Hehe, funny. Seems like a sweet harmless old man."

"He offered one fifty. I said not one penny below five hundred. And he turned tail and slinked away."

"You're so mean. Why play these games? Lola was telling me, he is a sweet old man. Doesn't mean any harm."

"Speaking of Lola..."

"I'm horny. Let's go back quickly." she said and hugged me. I kissed her passionately as the taxi pulled up. And while kissing, remembered that just a little while ago, another woman's lips had been on hers.

I tried to make out with her in the taxi, but even drunk, she was feeling a little conscious of it in the taxi driver's view. So I counted the minutes as we approached the resort. Both of us had been clearly turned on by Lola's actions and the general seedy sexualized atmosphere in the bar. We were both almost shivering with excitement as we walked into the room.

I immediately took my wife in my arms and started pulling her t-shirt off when she said,

"Wait...now I have to go to the bathroom."

"Okay...be quick." I said.

As Neeti staggered to the bathroom, I quickly took my clothes off and got under the sheets naked. My dick was already getting hard again. A few minutes passed as I waited for my sexy wife to come back.

That's when the room phone rang. Who could it be calling us in the room as opposed to the cellphone, I wondered.

"Hello...reception here...Senor Abhi?"

"Yes?"

"Senor, there is a...guest here for you." the pause seemed awkward.

"For me?"

"She says her name is Lola. And she is friends with you and your wife."

"Oh."

"Should I send her to your room or tell her to go away?"

Oh wow, an opportunity to play out a fantasy had literally come knocking at my door. All these years, although my sex life had been very conventional, I did have these fantasies and urges. I had never mentioned them to Neeti, given her generally orthodox way of thinking. But her rapid bonding with Lola and then the make-out session seemed to have created an opening.

"Send her over." I impulsively said.

"As you say, senor." there was a tone to his voice that suggested he had surmised that Lola was a lady of the night.

I hung up the phone and hurriedly pulled on my shorts and a t-shirt. My erection was still there. So I threw on a robe, doing my best to hide it. The flush in the bathroom sounded just as there was a knock on the door.

"Hola papi." Lola walked in, stroking my cheek on the way in. "Where is your sweet wife?"

Before I could say anything, the bathroom door opened, and Neeti walked out. She had taken off her jeans and t-shirt. She was wearing just her panties, and her hands were behind her back, about to unhook her bra, when she froze.

"Lola!!"

"Ooooh mami!" Lola giggled as she saw Neeti's barely clothed body.

Neeti's face went red and she sprinted back in the bathroom. And emerged a few seconds later in another robe.

"Don't be so shy, mami. I have seen it all." Lola shrugged and walked to the minibar. "Tequila?"

As she opened the closet and nonchalantly examined the selection, Neeti finally found her voice.

"What are you doing here, Lola?"

"Pablo, he cum so soon. So I went to bar to talk more to you. But then they say you gone."

Lola picked a bottle of mezcal, opened it and sat on the couch, acting as if she owned the room.

"You both in robes...did I stop the sex?" she giggled.

"Yes...I mean no." I said. "We just got back."

Lola looked at Neeti, who was staring at the floor, looking very uncomfortable. And the salesperson in her saw a chance for another sale.

"Hey mami...dont look so worried." gone was the flirtatious prostitute voice and was replaced by a soft friendly one.

She got up from the couch, took the three steps towards Neeti. She very tenderly put an arm around her, swigging booze with the other hand.

"You never kiss girl before?"

"She has never kissed anyone but me." I said.

Lola looked at me and smiled. She put the bottle on the table and put her other arm around Neeti. With one hand, she raised my wife's chin.

"I must kiss you again." she said.

Neeti's eyes went wide as she looked at me, as if for approval. I nodded. Her lips parted and eyes closed. Lola's gorgeous Aztec face slowly lowered itself from her lofty height. And my dick stayed erect under the robe as the young woman, with the seductive ease of a professional, started making out with my wife. It was an erotic and also amazing sight. Neeti was 15 years older, but she seemed like the shy teenager here. And I guess sexually speaking, Neeti was younger than Lola in terms of experience.

"Come here, Papi, and kiss us."

There were jubilant fireworks going off in my head as I saw my dream coming true. I approached the two women. Lola turned Neeti's face towards me and I kissed her. Then I got to kiss Lola's thick gorgeous lips. Neeti's eyes were still closed and she was shivering, with nervous energy and arousal. I watched from inches away as the two women started kissing again. This time, Lola slid one hand down and slipped it inside Neeti's robe.

"You have great tatas, mami." she whispered.

Although Neeti had not given her explicit consent, her body language made it clear that she was not opposed to what was happening. I decided to help things along by untying the sash on her robe. Lola gave me a wink and slid the robe off Neeti's shoulders. Now my wife was standing sandwiched between us, clad in just her underwear. As Lola's fingers deftly unhooked Neeti's bra, I used my right hand to reach behind Lola's back and started unzipping her dress.

"Papi is in hurry." Lola whispered and laughed as she slightly pulled away. She took Neeti's bra off and then slipped her own dress down. And it confirmed what I had suspected for a while. That Lola was not wearing a bra. Just a thong.

Although the two women were a contrast in terms of their height and built, Lola being taller and broader than my wife, their big tits were almost the same size. Neeti's just looked disproportionately big for her slighter frame. Neeti's nipples were pink and small-ish. Lola's were big and brown. I could not resist putting one hand each over them one by one.

"Slow down, papi." Lola slapped my hand away. "Let me please your wife first."

Pushing me back slightly, Lola grabbed my wife by the arm and started leading her towards the bed. I happily watched their shapely buttocks, clad in just panties, walk away from me. Lola's thong made pretty much her entire ass cheeks on display. Neeti's were more conventional, hugging her round shapely ass snugly.

But not for long. Sensing that Neeti was getting into the mood of things, Lola pulled down my wife's panties as she prodded her onto the bed. Then took off her own, and got between Neeti's legs. The two gorgeous women were now naked just a few feet away from me. I was in seventh heaven.

"Wait!" Neeti suddenly opened her eyes and tried to close her legs.

"Tranquila" said Lola followed by a few more words in Spanish. Neeti nervously whispered back in Spanish. Lola laughed and looked at me,

"Your wife, she feels shy about oral."

Which made sense. neither she nor I had ever done much oral to each other. In sexual terms, given our inexperience and orthodox upbringing, we were neophytes still. Neeti did once in a while relent to my requests for a blowjob, but only on special occasions. And she never let me go down on her, saying it seemed "icky". But Lola's words and manipulations seemed to have a better effect than mine.

"Just try." Lola said.

Neeti put her hands on her face and her naked body seemed tense as Lola's face slowly went close to her recently shaved pussy. Neeti was not naturally hairy down there, but had gotten a brazilian because she was going to be in swimsuits.

"Oooooh!!" I heard a moan escape Neeti's lips as Lola's lips brushed against her pussy. I went closer, to see in better detail what was happening.

"Show me what you got, Papi" Lola said between rubbing her lips on Neeti's clit.

I saw Neeti's body started to relax a bit as she got used to the unfamiliar sensation of a mouth at her pussy. I took the robe off, then my t-shirt. I'm not exactly an abs-sporting model type, but I have a pretty decent body for my age. I saw Lola turn her head and give an appreciative look to my torso, then her eyes went to the tend in my shorts.

"Take it off, Papi."

This made Neeti take her hands away from her face and she opened her eyes to look at me. I slipped the shorts down, now joining the two women in complete nakedness.

"Muy bien." Lola said as my erect dick sprang up and down.

She reached out with her left hand and grabbed my shaft. Neeti watched the fingers of his virtual stranger wrap themselves around her husband's dick. Her expression was neutral. She looked into my eyes. But then suddenly shut her eyes. I could see why. Lola had finally taken her tongue out and used it to flick Neeti's clit.

"Oh fuck." Neeti arched her back on the bed, making her big naked tits jiggle. I saw her upper teeth clamp over her lips, always a signal of her arousal.

For the next few minutes, the talented young Mexican woman skillfully pleasured both me and my wife at the same time. Her fingers deftly giving me a handjob and her tongue expertly working Neeti's clit. Then she switched. I saw her right hand reach for Neeti's pussy and flick her clit while I watched, ecstatic, as her face started approaching my dick.

It took all the self-control in the world to not jizz in her warm wet mouth instantly. This exquisite beauty was giving me a blowjob, while at the same time making my hot wife's naked body writhe and heave with her fingering. I usually last a decent amount of time. But the eroticness of the situation, Lola's tongue massaging my shaft, and watching my wife's curvy naked body shaking and shivering was too much to handle. I was able to go just one more minute or so before I came in Lola's mouth.

Lola looked up at me with smiling eyes. Her cheeks were puffed up. And then she elegantly slid up, getting on top of Neeti and putting their lips together. Neeti seemed surprised and a little icked out by the prostitute depositing my semen inside her mouth.

"Gulp it, mami. Show your love."

Neeti obeyed and winced at the taste. Lola slid down her body now, kissing her neck and boobs and stomach, until she was back at her pussy. Lola then got on her knees, giving me a great look at her big round latina ass. Although I had cum so early, I was sure this erotic sight would get me hard again soon. I got on the bed behind Lola and started fondling her ass. It really was a most glorious ass, straight out of a porno. Not that Neeti, writhing and moaning there, looked any less porn-ish.

"Ooooh...OOOOOHHH!!" my wife suddenly started screaming. Lola's well timed tongue flicks had clearly brought my wife to an orgasm.

While still fondling Lola's ass, I watched Neeti's body react in ways it rarely did. Thrashing around, grunting, squealing, arching her back, her boobs jiggling, until she finally let out one loud grunt of ecstasy and turned on her side. Lola kissed my wife's ass tenderly as her hair covered her face why she lay breathing heavily on her side. It was a gorgeously seductive sight and I felt my dick starting to stir again.

"You are loud, mami." Lola laughed, and then slid up to hug and kiss her. The two gorgeous beauties from opposite sides of the world were wrapped in a tight embrace, kissing each other like horny teenagers, and rolling around on the bed.

I was next to them and at one point when Lola was on top, I slid on my knees behind her with my now erect dick. She was experienced enough to sense my intentions.

"Papi...condom. In my purse." she said between kisses.

Just as I was about to get off the bed and reach for her purse, Neeti loudly said,

"NO!!"

"Excuse me?"

"No." she pushed Lola's face away and looked into my eyes. "You are not...entering her."

"What? Why?" I whined.

"Too soon. I don't know if I am ready for that yet."

"Oh come on, Neeti." I said, impatiently putting my hands on Lola's waist. But the until now pliable young whore pulled away from me.

"No papi...if she say no, then no."

I looked at Neeti annoyed, and she could sense my annoyance and said,

"Fuck me."

I was in two minds. Whether to try to argue my way into banging the exquisite young Mexican or obey my wife. Eventually I went with the latter, having learn how forceful her "No"s can be.

As I grabbed Neeti's legs, pushed them open and entered her, I saw Lola propped up naked on her elbow, triumphant.

12