Empty Nesters Soar Ch. 03

Story Info
The couple crosses newer shocking heights.
8k words
4.43
23.8k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers

"Unh Unh Unh Unh!!"

The moans rang out in my ears. Because they were uttered right next to my ear. The enthusiastic Anna was riding me like a bronco on that small couch, making it creak. And with her cunt muscles, was tightly clasping and unclasping my dick with an expertise I admired. This was easily the best sex of my life, and within a few minutes, I was so completely into it that I had forgotten that my wife was in the next room with her young lover.

I had initially tried to hear if there were more noises from the bedroom. But then Anna's moans and yelps were so loud in my ears that I had given any hope of overhearing what my wife was up to. And soon I had forgotten about my wife, and was just enjoying the sex with young Anna, playing with her bouncing tits and kissing her full lips as her curvy but slapped up and down on my thighs.

My eyes were closed and my focus was on lasting as long as I could, maintaining my erection while also not cumming too soon. Anna, with her skills and pace, was not making it easy. But I was concentrating. A soft cough broke my concentration.

I opened my eyes and looked towards the bedroom. It was dark, but I could see a female silhouette there that could only have been my wife Neeti. Forget my watching her have sex with the young buck, she was standing there watching me have sex with the young tart. I could not see her face, so had no idea of her expressions. But I stared anyway, as the young whore rode me.

Soon Neeti's silhouette was joined by another taller silhouette, obviously Favio. He stood there for a couple of seconds, facing us. Then I saw his arms wrap around my wife's waist. And then the two of them disappeared. And I heard the door shut loudly and be bolted.

I heard Anna chuckle at the sound. Then she got off from my lap. And I watched her get on all fours on the couch next to me. She shook her naked bubble butt invitingly at me. And I got behind her.

==

"Abhi, let's go."

I woke up to darkness on the couch, but could make my wife's silhouette out in the darkness leaning over me.

"Mmm...what?"

"Let's go back to the resort. I have called the cab. It will be here soon. Get dressed." her voice sounded calm but also tense.

I woke up, stark naked on the living room couch. A few feet behind Neeti, I could make out the brooding figure of Favio before he walked into the bedroom and shut the door again. That brought the memories back. After he had shut the door, I had fucked Anna doggy style for about ten minutes before cumming into the condom. Then Anna and I had made out, naked, on the thin couch, for a while as she stroked my dick. All the while, I had been listening for noises from the bedroom, but none came.

Then Anna went down on me again, and very skillfully, got me hard again. This time I banged her missionary style on the floor, then she rode me again on the couch, and then sucked me off to a finish after taking the condom off.

"Una hora." she stood proudly naked, wiping the cum from her lips. "Quieres mas?"

"No mas, gracias." I knew enough Spanish to answer.

I took my wallet and gave her a hundred bucks, with another fifty dollars on top as a tip. She kissed me between getting dressed, saying a bunch of stuff in Spanish, which I assumed was her saying, let us do this again.

And then she left the small apartment.

I sat on the couch, straining my ears to listen for telltale sounds from the bedroom. But I heard nothing. I had fallen asleep naked on the couch, waiting to hear something. Until Neeti had woken me up.

Sitting in the resort cab in the middle of the night, I could not help but ask,

"So...how was he?"

"I do not want to talk about it!"

I was surprised by the angry edge in her voice. And I knew her well enough to know that when that tone appeared, it was best to leave her be instead of probe further and dig myself into a hole. So I let her sulk. She sulked all the way back to the resort, staring out the window. And sulked as she walked into the room. And then pointedly turned away from me and went to sleep, as opposed to cuddling as she usually did.

When I woke up in the morning, Neeti was already up, as she always is. But she had not ordered breakfast or coffee. She was just laying in bed, phone in hand, checking instagram.

"Hey honey." I said, rolling over to hug her.

I felt her body tense a little and then relax. And I felt one hand of hers on my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I asked as tenderly as I could.

"Well, you won again! You always win!" she bitterly said.

"What?"

"Once again, you had great sex. You got what you wanted." she flipped over on her elbow and said. "You always get what you want!"

"Neeti, honey, what are you saying?"

"It's the story of our marriage. I suggested waiting a bit and going to college before having kids. But you and your family wanted heirs right away. So I became a mother right away, with twins. I wanted to then stay back in India, so I could have help raising the twins. But nooooo! Abhi has an American dream! So I had to follow you halfway around the world and raise kids and also run the house by myself while you went to office."

"Neeti, what are you..." I was amazed at this outburst. I had no idea she thought this way and had all this resentment saved up.

"Shut up! Let me vent for once!" she yelled and I clammed up. "Everything always has to go your way. The way you want. Magically. With Lola, I said no, but you still fucked her. And then yesterday...well, you know."

"Sorry honey, I seriously don't know."

"You happily fucked that whore in the living room, insisting you had to be around. And your intimidating presence was so overbearing that Favio...well...let's just say, you got what you wanted."

"I have no idea what you think I wanted, Neeti. I wanted you to have a good time."

"Then why the insistence that you should be there?" she snarled. "You knew your presence would be a dampener."

"Neeti, please, what are you saying?"

"Hmpf." she snapped, marched off the bed and slammed the bathroom door.

I sat in the bed, confused, waiting for her to come out. This outburst had taken me completely by surprise. I had no idea she had such longlasting and lingering issues about our marriage. I had assumed our marriage was a happy and equal one. And even when we started this new sexual experimentation, I thought it was on an even footing. But clearly, she did not feel the same way. There was baggage here, baggage that I did not know ever existed.

Finally the door opened and Neeti walked out. Her face looked tired, not angry like before.

"Can you please order breakfast and coffee for a change?"

"Absolutely." I said and got on the phone.

Neeti sat on the bed next to me checking her instagram for a few minutes. I stayed silent, waiting for her to speak about what was bothering her. Finally she did.

"Abhi, all this isn't easy for me, you know? I grew up in a traditional family."

"I know."

"But I have my own desires, urges, cravings. As do you. Now that the boys are grown up. I thought, maybe, we could explore them together."

"I agree."

"I know you do. But yesterday. You messed it up for me. I know you didn't mean to. But you did." she sighed.

"I am sorry."

"Sorry is just a word, Abhi. Stop saying it unless you are willing to change your behavior. You were happy to have a threesome with Lola and then fuck her in this very bed even though I said no. And then, you turned around and became so possessive or protective, that you would not let me explore my urges on my own terms."

"What exactly happened?"

"I told you, Favio was not comfortable having you around. You insisted anyway. And then, your presence, and the way you and Anna were going at it loudly...it gave him...performance anxiety."

"You mean..."

"Yes. He could not perform. He started off fine. But he was still too nervous that the husband was in the next room. It was...it was not what I hoped for."

"I am sorry, Neeti, and I mean it. Not just a word."

She sighed and looked at me.

"I know you do. But you yourself don't realize how overbearing you can be." she said.

We had coffee and breakfast, talking about other mundane topics and avoiding the big one. I asked if we should go hang out in the pool again, but she said she felt too embarrassed to face Favio. So we stayed in the room, watching random sitcoms on netflix. We took naps. We checked our phones. We ordered lunch. Several hours passed until I felt comfortable to broach the topic again.

"Neeti, message Favio. Ask him for a do-over. We only have a couple of days left here. This time, I will not stand in the way in any way. Whatever you two decide is fine by me."

She looked up at me.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously."

"Okay."

I saw her type a text. She waited. A response came soon.

"He said he will think about it and let me know." she shrugged.

I nodded. We sat in silence watching netflix for a while more. It was soon evening.

"Let's go back to the bar. I can at least try to finish the questionnaires with as many girls as I can. For my research." Neeti said.

"As you wish." I said.

"But Abhi, you're done whore hopping. This is not a license for you to go and bang someone else. Just keep it in your pants and give me company. Capisce?"

"Yes, absolutely capisce!"

"I'm serious. No more Lola or Anna or anyone else. Just be there with me."

"Yes, I promise. I promise!"

The mood was somber and serious as Neeti and I took the cab to the same bar that evening. Neeti was dressed tonight in a simple skirt and top, nothing fancy like the previous night. She was carrying a thick notepad with a couple of pens, so she would not have to scribble notes on paper napkins. She had also printed out a couple of copies of her questionnaire. Just before we got out of the cab, Neeti's phone pinged and she looked intrigued. I looked at her. She saw me looking at her.

"It's Favio. He says he may want to meet me at midnight tonight at the beach if I am up for coming alone."

"Sure. Sure! Whatever you decide, honey!" I said, wanting to make amends.

"You're sure?"

"Absolutely!" I assured her.

She sent the text and we got out of the cab and entered the bar. The seedy bar I never expected to spend all this time at when I booked the fancy all inclusive resort vacation. And yet, here we were again on another night.

As we entered the bar, we realized how much we had quickly become regulars. The bartenders and servers greeted us. The working girls who were there immediately flocked to us, or rather to Neeti, who was glad to get talking to them. And of course, the crusty old regular Senor Moya, sitting at the bar, who ogled Neeti hungrily. She ignored him and started talking in Spanish with the girls, explaining this was our second last night here, so she wanted to get as many interviews done as possible. I also ignored him, and grabbed a prime booth with a good view of the bar and the dance floor.

Soon we were in the booth. I was plying us and the working girls with drinks as Neeti talked to them one by one, and they responded to her questionnaire. Anna blew me a kiss and winked when it was her turn. But Neeti must have told her to back off, because she did not try anything more. Lola was not there yet, but we were told she would arrive soon. I was doing my best to be supportive and non-overbearing.

"Any further word from Favio?" I asked Neeti in between her interviews.

"Not yet. He said he may meet me at midnight. May!" she said scowling.

"Hope it works out." I said and she glared at me. "I...have to pee."

I got up from the booth and headed for the restroom. Just as I was there, I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"Me ugly, senor?"

It was Mia, with a sad puppy dog face.

"Mia, no! You are gorgeous!"

"You with Lola. You with Anna. Why no me?" she rubbed against me, looking very sad.

"Mia, please, this is not a good time." I pushed her away and went to the men's room.

I was at the urinal, peeing out the many drinks I had, when I heard a familiar voice.

"Senor!"

I sighed and said,

"Must you always approach me when I am peeing, Senor Moya?"

"Lo siento, senor. But I must tell. I have money!" he sounded ecstatic.

"Excuse me?" I asked, confused.

"I beg...I borrow...I not steal...I have the five hundred dollars you want for your woman!" he was almost jumping with excitement.

Holy shit, I thought! An impulsive joke meant to needle this poor old guy had gone too far. I finished peeing, zipped up my fly, and hit the flush.

"Senor Moya." I said sincerely. "I am sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. She is not a prostitute. She is my wife."

"But senor...you say five hundred...I just a farm hand...I got the money..." he said, reaching into his pocket and taking out a wad of bills.

"I know. Sorry. I was drunk and playing a joke. But she is my wife. She is not for hire."

"Senor...please! This not fair!" he snarled, holding up the money and almost pushing against me.

"Hey...careful! I don't want any trouble, but I will kick your ass if I have to!" I angrily said, my heckles raised, staring down at the short fat guy.

His expression immediately changed and he backed away.

"No senor, no trouble. No trouble." he meekly said.

I washed my hands as he stood there counting his money and looking dejected. I could hear him muttering something under his breath. I felt bad for leading him on, but still, what else could I do now?

I walked back to the booth and found it somewhat crowded.

"Hi Lola!" I said, spotting our original paramour sitting next to Neeti in the booth.

"Papi! How are you?" she got up and gave me a tight hug. And then whispered in my ear, "Naughty boy, papi, naughty boy!"

I slid into the booth on the other side. There were three other girls, including Mia, sitting there and talking to my wife, who was taking notes.

"What's up?"

"It's going great with the interviews." Neeti happily said. "Lola will be my focal case, because I have talked to her the most. Even after I return to the US, I will keep talking to her over Whatsapp."

"Great! Great!" I said. Mia was next to me and tried to rub my thigh but I pushed her hand away, remembering Neeti's warning.

We all sat there and had drinks as the music blared on and Neeti kept interviewing Lola and others and taking notes.

"I must go pee pee." Lola announced and left. Neeti turned to Mia and started asking her questions in Spanish.

I was pounding my drinks and looking around, not really understanding most of the conversations. I could see Senor Moya sitting at the bar, looking dejected and occasionally staring at Neeti. And then I saw Lola come out of the restroom, and walk in our direction. Just as she passed the bar, Senor Moya got up and grabbed her elbow. She looked at him. They talked for a couple of minutes.

Then Lola came to the table and said,

"Sorry, mami, I must go. Customer. Big money."

"Oh, already?" Neeti was surprised it was kinda early for the night. "Gringo?"

"No no, Senor Moya!" she chuckled.

The other three girls at the table expressed their surprise audibly. And there was some discussion in Spanish.

"Senor Moya?" Neeti asked in English. "But I thought you girls don't go with him."

"True. But tonight he has much money."

"Much money?" Neeti wondered.

"Very much money! We have to make money. Sometime such customer okay. Mami, you want to come see?" Lola eagerly asked.

"See what?"

"Just you know, me and Senor Moya. Come see. For research." Lola said and threw me an odd look.

"I don't know, Lola, seems weird." Neeti bashfully said. But I could see she was not entirely opposed to the idea.

"Just come, mami, come. I no take no for answer. Bring your notepad." Lola, sensing my wife's hesitation, grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up.

"Lola, please, this is..." then she looked at me. "Abhi? What do you think?"

I was tempted to say, no, don't go. Or if you go, I will come with you. But we had already had an argument on that theme. So I said,

"Whatever you decide, Neeti."

"Come come." Lola said and dragged my wife away.

"I'll text you." my wife said as she was led away.

Neeti looked unsure about it, and was clasping on to her notepad, and I felt like stepping up and stopping it. But I did not want to be the overbearing guy. It heartened me to see that when Lola walked out with Senor Moya, he was not ogling my wife like he usually did. He kept a respectful distance.

With Neeti and Lola gone, the other two girls at our booth got up and left. But Mia was still there, and moved closer to me in the booth.

"Good time, papi?" she purred, putting her hand on my thigh.

"Mia...where are they going?" I asked, still concerned.

"Senor Moya? He like Hotel Casava."

"Where is Hotel Casava?" I asked, pushing her hand away from my crotch.

"Near. Cheap hotel. We go resort like Lola?" she said, trying to throw herself against me.

"No, Mia. I am worried about my wife and that man."

"Senor Moya? He sweetheart. Nothing happen she not want." Mia said.

"But you said yesterday he wants her."

"Yes, senor." she solemnly said. "Senor Moya want everyone. But why you no want me?"

I could see that getting information out of Mia would mean playing along with her somewhat. So I said,

"Mia, how much?"

"Hundred dollars for hour, two hundred all night." she said, rubbing her lithe body against mine.

"Deal, but only if we go to Hotel Casava, near their room." I said,

She frowned at this and pouted.

"Senor, your resort so nice!"

"I will only pay you if you take me to where my wife is."

She rolled her eyes and sighed. Then got up, adjusted her slight bust, and said,

"Ok, come."

I followed Mia out of the bar and a couple of blocks down to a shady looking motel. On the way, she told me that I would have to pay the room charges and the necessary bribes for my request. I agreed. It turned out not to be too much. The room cost twenty dollars and the bribe to the front desk to get a room right next to Senor Moya's was another ten dollars. The motel only had rooms for this purpose and shared common bathrooms on each floor. A far cry from our plush resort. And yet here we were.

We walked into the room. The room was very basic, but clean. The walls seemed very thin. I could hear some muffled voices just standing there.

"Is that them?" I turned around and whispered to Mia. And was surprised to see she was already in the process of stripping. She nodded.

I walked to the wall and put my ear against it. I could heard the same muffled noises, only a bit louder. I could make out a male voice, presumably Senor Moya, and a female voice. I did not know if that was Lola or Neeti. Or if Neeti was even in there.

"We fuck?"

Came the question. Mia was stark naked, much like Anna the previous night. Mia was short and petite, with small breasts. But still a very alluring body. Any other time, I would have jumped her. But I was curious about what was happening across the wall. I kept my ear to it.

Mia saw me and skipped over next to me and put her ear to the wall, facing me. I could see her nipples were erect on her small tits.

"They talk." she whispered.

I nodded and kept listening. She leaned over and started opening my pants. I slapped her hands away.

"Wait, Mia. I must know if my wife is okay." I whispered.

That made her laugh. She did it quietly though, and then asked,

"You think your wife fuck Moya?" and then she giggled.

"It's not funny, Mia."

She stopped laughing and then got on her knees in front of my crotch. Her persistence was hard to resist and I let her open my pants and get my dick out as I listened. But I could not hear anything anymore.

"I cannot hear anything anymore." I said.

Mia looked intrigued. She pulled my dick out of the pants while still on her knees while also putting her ear to the wall. Her face wore a quizzical expression as she listened. Then she smiled. Then she opened her mouth and mimed a blowjob action and laughed.

hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers