Empty Nesters Soar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lola." I said, asking a question that suddenly sprang up. "Did you orchestrate this for Senor Moya?"

"Orch-est-rate?" she asked, confused as we entered the room.

"Did he pay you to make this happen? Get Neeti in a room with him?"

Lola smiled and shrugged, and then giggled.

"Yes, papi. Two hundred."

I inhaled sharply, noting that the sounds of the bed banging and squeaking against the wall were continuing.

"How could you?" I asked, hurt that this woman we had both become friends with would sell us out like this.

"Papi papi papi!" she seductively put and arm around me. "He want it. She want it. You want it. Why you angry?"

Very valid question I guess. I couldn't say anything.

"Senor Moya say he will give you the five hundred he promise. She earn it. Hehehe."

The giggle was because right at that moment, a telltale orgasmic wail from Neeti penetrated the room through the thin wall. As spent as she had seemed, he was still making her cum.

"Come, I throw in a thank you freebie." she said reaching for a dress.

Lola took the initiative to strip me naked and pushed me on the bed as I kept listening to the sounds from the other room. And could not believe the man was still going on and on. She sucked me to an erection quickly, slid a condom on, and then rode me as I lay in the bed, imagining what other positions my wife was being pushed into and fucked. We had gulps of tequila from her flask throughout. Many many more minutes passed by. I came in the condom and just as Lola was cleaning my dick, the continuous squeaking rasping noise from the other room stopped.

Lola noticed it and took her mouth off my dick and looked at me.

"Let's go."

I said, not waiting for agreement as I ran out, still naked, holding the key card. A couple of other patrons in the halls seemed to notice my nakedness, but said nothing. Common sight in such a motel, I suppose. I entered the room where my wife had been been completely sexually broken down by the old man.

Senor Moya was pulling his underwear on as I walked in. He saw me and smiled. I rushed to the bed and saw my wife splayed out naked on the bed. Her pussy looked red and sore. But on her face was a coating of semen, dripping out of her mouth.

"I like swallow. But she too tired." Senor Moya said pulling his pants up.

I watched dumbly as my wife stared at me with half open eyes, looking exhausted, but also strangely content. By my estimate, she had been fucked nonstop by this guy for about an hour and a half.

"Your wife...great pussy...squeeze nice..." Senor Moya triumphantly said.

Then, putting his shirt on, he walked past me to her. And reaching into his pockets, he counted off a wad of cash and put it on her shivering pussy mound.

"I man of my word." he said.

Then giving me a friendly pat on the shoulder, the man who had just taken my wife into a whole unimaginable new sexual realm, walked off.

And I sat on the bed, gently stroking Neeti's hair and looking at her. She finally got enough of her energy back to sigh and give me a weak smile. Then she rolled over, curled up her legs and said,

"Cuddle with me."