Empty Nesters Soar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I whispered.

"Senor Moya getting this..." she mimed a blowjob again. "From Lola or your wife? Hehehe. You want me to?"

"Just leave me alone, Mia!" I brusquely pushed the naked young woman away from my dick.

She seemed a bit hurt. She got on her feet, still naked, and got on the creaking bed. And she reached for her phone and picked it up. Her thoughts seemed to be, if this man is ignoring me while I throw my naked self at him, I should ignore him too.

"Someone suck dick." she whispered. "Then someone fuck."

"Shhhh!" I said and kept my ear to the wall.

We stayed like that for a few minutes. Me listening. Her on her phone. And then suddenly, we started hearing squeaky raspy sounds. Very similar to the sound made by our bed when Mia jumped on it. I looked at Mia, who seemed amused. Her naked body jumped off the bed and she put her ear to the wall again.

"That is fuck, senor." she giggled.

"Yes, I can tell." I said, exasperated.

"You think Lola or your wife?"

I nodded and kept listening. And then we heard some moans and shouts. They were in Spanish. And the voice was very distinctive.

"Is Lola. Senor Moya fuck Lola." Mia said, confirming my reading of the situation.

I felt relieved. Neeti had voluntarily gone with Lola with a man who clearly desired her. My biggest fear had been that she would be forced into something. But after the debacle of last night, I did not want to inject myself into the situation.

"We fuck or no?" Mia pouted and asked.

"Yes, soon." I impatiently said. I could not believe a young hot woman was begging me to fuck her but here I was standing with my ear to the wall.

Mia crawled over and took my dick in her mouth. It got instantly hard with her adept tongue play. All these women were great at fellatio. I kept listening. And Mia started sucking my dick. This went on and on for about fifteen minutes. The squeaking sounds of the bed, the groans and moans and screams from Lola, and Mia sucking my dick hungrily. She was good at it although not as good as Anna or Lola. But still, I was responsive to her mouth.

I came in her mouth just as the wails and the squeaking stopped. And there was silence. Mia swallowed my jizz and crawled back onto the bed. She grabbed her phone. I kept listening to the wall. It was silent.

"What's happening now?" I said.

Mia frowned and held up a finger between typing. A few seconds went by. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Who the fuck is that?" I asked anxiously.

Mia was already at the door, still naked. She turned around and shrugged saying,

"Lola, senor."

And opened the door.

Sure enough, Lola walked in, wearing a robe, looking flushed and exhausted.

"Lola, what the fuck is happening? Where is Neeti?" I demanded.

Lola took a few steps to the bed and collapsed on it.

"Tired, senor, I tired."

"Lola, where is Neeti?" I demanded.

Lola propped herself up on an elbow and smiled at me devilishly.

"She still there. For research. Blind."

"What do you mean blind?"

"Blind. Senor Moya condition. If she must be with us but not join us in bed, she must be blind." Lola said, miming an action of tying a cloth around the eyes.

"You mean blindfolded?"

"Si si, blindfolded. She no see anything. Just listen."

"Wait, so my wife is in that room alone with that old man blindfolded?" I asked, horrified.

"Si, but no worry, Papi, nothing will happen she does not want." Lola said getting off the bed and hugging me. "But I think she want."

"What do you mean she want?" I was too distracted to appreciate the fact that this hot woman was rubbing against me.

"Your wife, she want the sex, papi." Lola said matter of factly. "And Senor Moya also want."

"What the fuck? That can't happen!" I said, horrified.

"Don't be a hypocrita, papi! You fuck me. You fuck Anna. You fuck Mia..."

"I have not fucked Mia!"

"You will. Just let your wife have fun." Lola reached for my dick. "We have fun here."

Before I could respond, the room was filled with soft moans from across the wall. I was horrified. Lola and Mia smiled.

"Lola, give me the room key." I demanded.

"Papi, why you be like this?" she pouted.

"Lola! I need it! NOW!!"

Very reluctantly, the gorgeous tall woman I had recently fucked reached into her robe's pocket and fished out a card.

"Don't do it, papi." she pleaded. "You have me and Mia."

But I snatched the card from her hand, zipped up my pants, and walked out of the room. I was conflicted. On one hand, I felt very protective about my wife. On the other hand, she had told me how my injecting myself into everything had bugged her. So what should I do?

I inserted the card in the door and slowly stepped into the room. And closed the door behind me softly. The room was larger than the other one and was dimly lit. And the moans were now clearly audible. They were coming from Neeti.

My wife was on the bed, blindfolded, her legs hanging over the edge, with Senor Moya, buck naked, standing over her with a hand up her skirt. I was relieved to see that at least she was still fully clothed. But the fat old man being naked and leering over her as she moaned was not something I could entirely process. She was squirming and moaning in a way that confirmed for me that this was not happening without her consent. Her teeth were rubbing against her lower lip and her fingers were slowly clenching and unclenching holding the bedsheet.

Very soon, it was clear that she was not being coerced into this. My wife was enjoying being fingered by the ugly old man. Who was solidly concentrating on playing with her pussy or her clit. He did not even notice my presence. I could see the determination on his face as he stayed bent over the bed working with his fingers. I stayed rooted in my spot and watched as he took his hand away, put two fingers in his mouth to lick them, and then shoved them under Neeti's skirt again.

Neeti let out a squeal and her torso flew off the bed for a second before falling back. My guess was, he had shoved those two fingers in her cunt. And then he gently rolled her skirt up, and I could see that was indeed the case. His fingers were buried in her cunt and his thumb was playing with her clit. This old farm hand's farm hands were pleasuring my wife right in front of me in ways better than I had ever done.

"Umhhmm umhhmm umhmmmmmm" was the constant moaning refrain from my wife as she squirmed on the bed, clothed, blindfolded, with the fat old man's hand inside her.

There was a gentle knock on the door behind me. That made Senor Moya look up and register my presence. He just gave me half a smile and went back to leaning over Neeti. I slowly opened the door and Lola and Mia stepped in wearing robes, closing it quietly behind them. And they stood on either side of me watching the action on the bed 20 feet away.

Neeti's actions were getting more frantic and her moans louder and more high pitched. Suggesting that she was close to an orgasm. But suddenly Senor Moya took his hand away and I heard Neeti grunt in obvious disappointment. He then said something to her in Spanish. I saw her groan and nod.

"Senor Moya says he must take her clothes off. She agree." Lola whispered.

I watched, fascinated, as Senor Moya, in a great hurry, pulled off Neeti's top, then bra, and then her skirt and panties. All the while her body was being loosely tossed around on the bed as she lost each garment. And soon she was naked, with the blindfold the only garment on her body. I inhaled sharply and stared at my wife's naked voluptuous body, squirming on the bed as Senor Moya resumed his finger work. And with his other hand played with her tits and flicked her nipples.

I felt Mia's hand reach for me pants again. I took my eyes off my wife for a second and noticed that both young women on my either side her now naked, their robes on the floor. Mia got on her haunches and resumed sucking my dick as Lola started unbuttoning my shirt and playing with my chest hair.

On the bed, Senor Moya had brought Neeti right back up to the doorstep of an orgasm. She was thrashing around naked, her tits flopping under his gropes, and her chest rising and falling off the bed harder and. Then a soft squeal emanated from her throat and her hands grabbed the sheet even tighter and then.

"AAAAOOOO...FUCK! OH FUCK!!" she screamed as the climax finally hit.

"She like his fingers." Lola whispered.

After a few more seconds of screaming, I saw Neeti's body raise itself from the bed as if levitated, thrash in mid air and then turn sideways and crash down on the bed, curling away from Senor Moya's hand. And she stayed there mewing and breathing hard, curled over, still shivering. That's when my brain registered a gulping sound from Mia. While watching the spectacle of my wife's orgasm, I too had involuntarily had one of my own. Mia had swallowed my jizz and was licking my erect dick clean dutifully.

Senor Moya smiled, first looking at Neeti, and then looking at me, making eye contact. The look wasn't exactly arrogant, but there was a certain cockiness and comeuppance in it. It seemed to be saying, see, you played around with me, but I am going to have the last laugh.

"He want to fuck her next." Lola whispered. "You want I go instead?"

"No." I simply said.

"You want he fuck her?" Mia stood up and said with a chuckle.

I did not respond. Just kept staring as Senor Moya got on his knees and pulled Neeti's shivering body closer to him. My eyes fell on his dick, which was thick and hard and swinging side to side. His palms held a condom that he unwrapped and put over his dick. He then grabbed her knees as he pulled her onto her back and saying something, moved his hips closer. I saw Neeti sigh and shake her head and put a hand on her naked pussy. Senor Moya leaned forward, his fat hairy torso on top of hers, and started kissing and whispering something. It was an odd sight to see their contrasting bodies, naked and mashed together.

And then, with one hand, he pulled her blindfold off. Her face tensed as she looked at him and blinked her eyes a few times. Then both their faces turned towards us. My wife's eyes met mine. And she noticed me standing there, my dick hanging out, flanked by the two naked women. This made her face first frown, and then relax. She looked away from me and into Moya's eyes. And then I saw her hand, still on her pussy under Senor Moya's crotch, move away.

"They fuck now." Mia whispered excitedly, stating the obvious.

I watched a big line in our recent experiments being crossed as my wife put her hands on the old man's hairy back, and sighed as his thick dick probed the entrance of her cunt. I was expecting him, after all this anticipation, to go at it rapidly. But he relished slowly penetrating my wife. The thickness made Neeti squirm. Even after having twin boys, her cunt was still relatively tight. So it was slow going at first, the old far, hand inserting a little, then withdrawing, then inserting deeper again. But then finally he was in.

"You like it." Lola said, stroking my dick, which was starting to get hard again. I saw her reach for a condom and she expertly started rolling it onto it.

I nodded. Senor Moya started off with the fucking slowly, the bed starting to make its familiar squeaking rasping noise. Neeti was just staring at the ceiling with half open eyes as she got used to the girth of this unfamiliar dick, and also the bulk of his fat torso on top of her. Her fingernails were lightly scratching his hairy back, and her legs folded at the knee, hung in the air and moved with each slow stroke. Senor Moya had a determined and pleased look on his face. After all the rejections and the jokes and the humiliation, he was now the alpha, my wife naked and his dick inside her.

"Senor." I heard a whisper at my side.

Mia had put her palms on the wall and was bent over, her back arched, and her petite naked butt swaying, tempting me to enter it. Next to her was the taller and curvier Lola, smiling with her hands parting Mia's swaying ass cheeks. Clearly, Neeti was getting hers. And had seen me with the girls. So I assumed her initial embargo no longer applied. So throwing one more long look at how my wife's body shook under the now gradually speeding up assault of Senor Moya's dick, I turned and entered Mia.

Mia felt particularly tight and her cunt muscles expertly squeezed my dick as I started fucking her standing up. The sex felt great. And it was great. But I still could not help look at the scene on the bed.

Senor Moya had noticed what we were doing. And it seemed to bring out some primeval alpha competitive instinct in him. Because he wrapped his hands under Neeti's shoulders, moved with her on his knees until they were close to the edge of the bed, facing us, and then let her go. My wife's head hung off the edge of the bed, her torso still on it. This meant Neeti now had to look directly as her husband fucked yet another whore. That part of the bed was a bit dimly lit though, so I could not see her expression.

I could however see that Senor Moya was not yet done with his repositioning. He put each hand under my wife's knees. And raised her legs so that he calves were on his hairy shoulder. This made her body fold at an acute angle. He then put his hands under her armpits and swayed forward, lifting her butt and half her torso off the bed. And then, as if suddenly switching from second gear to sixth, started rapidly pounding into Neeti's cunt at an unbelievable speed.

"Ohh...ahh...fuck...FUCK...aaa..mmm...aaaaaaaa"

Neeti's surprised wails started as the impoverished old farm hand from the Mexican countryside started power fucking the object of his desire. That made me feel a bit competitive too and I started ramming Mia's cunt hard, and the petite young woman started wailing in response too. Lola, who looked a little amused at this, let go of Mia, went to the bed, and started stroking Neeti's face gently, while trying to kiss Senor Moya. But he said something gruffly and Lola walked back to us.

"Senor Moya says he want to focus on your wife." Lola giggled and said. She shrugged and bent over with her palms on the wall next to Mia.

As great as Mia was, it was Lola who was my original crush. Our previous fucking had been hurried and impulsive. This time, I took the opportunity of relishing my time with her. I withdrew from an exhausted Mia and entered my dick into Lola's cunt, right under her big bubble butt. And started fucking her at a slower pace.

Senor Moya had no intention of slowing down though. In fact, in a seemingly impossible way, his powerfucking of my wife got even more powerful and Neeti's wails now started seeming almost horrifyingly high pitched. But the words she was grunting out showed that she was in pleasure not distress.

"Si...si...aahhhh...fuck...right there...yes!!"

And a few minutes later, the relentless banging from the cock seemed to have had the intended effect as Neeti let out a loud grunting scream and her head flew off the edge of the bed and her body shook. The old man had given her yet another orgasm, this time a vaginal one. The sights and sounds were so fascinating that I had to paused in my Lola fucking and just watch and marvel. At the perverted and erotic sight I would have thought impossible just a few days ago. And yet here it was. My until recently chaste wife getting fucked like a rag doll in a cheap motel by some random fat old Mexican.

As Neeti was recovering from the after effects of her orgasm, Senor Moya slowed down a little, but just a little. He looked at me and smiled, as if to say, see how I made your wife cum. Which made me wonder, had he cum inside her? Counting his time with Lola earlier and now, the man had been fucking for a surprisingly long amount of time. And yet he kept going.

Neeti was still shaking from his pistoning, and saying "ulg...ulg...ulg..." between some Spanish words uttered at great effort. I kept fucking Lola and looked at Mia.

"Your wife, she begs Senor Moya finish." Mia translated. That made sense. It had happened with me often. Neeti had a tendency to start cramping after about fifteen twenty minutes and her telling me to finish was a common occurrence, especially recently.

"But...he no finish." Lola said, breathing a little heavily from my fucking.

"What?" I asked, between my own grunts.

"This is why we girls no go with him." Mia said. "He just goes on and on. Like goat."

"But you said he won't do anything she doesn't want. She doesn't want any more."

"She only think so." Lola said. "Keep watching."

And sure enough, I saw the change in Neeti's demeanor over the next few minutes. She was pleading with him to stop. Her hands were trying in vain to push him off. But then soon, her utterances turned from pleas to something more gentle and hungrier. Her hands dropped back to her sides, her head fell back over the bed's edge. And I could see, that her body, although seemingly limp, was still responding to his fucking. And in a few minutes, that familiar wail started again. I had once in a while, very rarely, managed to get multiple orgasms from Neeti. But never thick quickly.

Watching my wife start thrashing, a bit slower than before, at yet another orgasm was what made me have my own as I came into the condom inside Lola. The two young whores dutifully got on their knees and licked my dick clean as I watched my wife just mewing and tired moaning at her continued fucking. Then Senor Moya suddenly stopped. I guessed he had cum as well. So imagine my surprise, when instead, his dick still swinging erect as he took it out of her, he reached over and grabbed Neeti's naked writhing body by the arm. And he said something loudly in Spanish and let out a triumphant laugh.

"Senor Moya say he now wants her like a perro...dog style." Lola sighed.

"Jesus!"

I watched, aghast, as Neeti, clearly protesting, but still giving in, let her weakening body be positioned on all fours on the bed. But her arms clearly did not have strength left, because her elbows buckled, and her shoulders and face crashed on the bed. She was drooling and moaning, her curvy creamy ass raised on the bed, as she braced for more from the old man.

And then the goat like rutting started again. Rutting is what it was. Senor Moya, his hands on my wife's hips, started pounding her doggy style. And kept pounding as she kept drooling and moaning, her eyes glazed over. In this position, her face was well lit. She seemed really out of it or really into it. She was not looking at me or the other girls. Just staring into nothingness, getting pounded by the old man, hard hands folded below her face, and her hair spread out like a fan.

"Senor, I must go." Mia said. She was holding her phone. Some family emergency, she said.

I nodded and reached into my wallet from the pants on the floor, and paid her the two hundred dollars, with a tip of fifty dollars. Lola was starting to get dressed too. But her clothes were by the bed, so she had to go there and put them on, circling around the rutting couple. A few words and laughs were exchanged, first between her and the old man and then between her and my wife, as she kneeled on the bed and talked to her gently.

I saw Lola reach into Senor Moya's pants which were on the bed and take some money out. Then she said a few more things to Neeti, who was still, incredibly, getting banged doggy style by the old man, squealing periodically.

"Papi, she want you to go." Lola said, approaching me fully dressed.

"What?"

"You wife. She says, please tell my husband to leave."

I looked at Neeti's vacant face. She made eye contact enough with me to nod and confirm it.

"Okay...I will be in the next room." I reluctantly said.

Not wanting to disobey my wife's wishes again, I got dressed and walked out with the two prostitutes. Mia left to deal with whatever family situation she had. Lola came to the neighboring room with me. I noticed that she was holding money that seemed way less than the five hundred.