All Comments on 'Empty World Ch. 03'

by 32inch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MimiRayMimiRayover 1 year ago

It's my turn to be that pedantic jerk: "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" doesn't have screen credits rolling at the end. The movie simply ends with a "cop-out", as a policeman gives the cameraman a shove and the screen goes blank. That's why all the credits, and the elaborate absurdities about Moose and Llamas -- come at the beginning.

Other than that, I'm really liking this story.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 1 year ago

Must admit I'm enjoying the mystery as to what the heck happened and wondering where you're going to go with it.

MarriedButWanderingMarriedButWanderingover 1 year ago

32, I'm with James. "Why is their world empty? Why are all of the survivors 'broken', as Mollie's silent partner put it? Whatever happened to Naomi?" Sorry, that last comes from a TV show from many years ago - I don't know how it snuck in here. Much. 😉 Looking forward to the fourth installment. 😃

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

new chapters???

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnny6 months ago

This desperately needs an editor. A lot of incorrect words used in several places broke the immersion. Additionally, the fact that the veteran has issues sticking up for himself is also completely unrealistic also breaks you out of the story. I love the overall plot, but the issues were a bit overwhelming on this installment.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew6 months ago

I am glad you are writing again, don't be a stranger... Now that I've reread the first three chapters, on to the fourth and new one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user32inch@32inch
I came to write erotic fiction and chew bubble gum, and guess what's out of stock. One of the boys on https://www.projectquaranteam.com/ Quaranteam: Ruins United Ch. 05 is live. Ch. 06 is in the works.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES