Empty World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be careful not to get any on your vag, it burns real bad," Tee observed. "Good, your lips too."

Molly parted her legs and reached further down with a curious expression on her face.

"Now turn around," Tee commanded and Molly complied, jumping and squealing when Tee's creamed fingers slid between her cheeks. Molly gave her a bit of a shocked look over her shoulder.

"Just making sure we got 'em all," Tee grinned. "Arms up," she slathered Molly's armpits next, eliciting a giggle.

"Tickles!"

"Now, water," Tee tried to sound all bossy, hiding her arousal. "This thing is nearly instant and you don't want it on your skin for too long."

She detached the showerhead from the wall and turned it on, washing the cream off, then handed the head to Molly, who mimicked the procedure on herself. Tee reached for the bottle of skin lotion and generously applied it to herself, then handed the bottle to Molly.

"Don't forget this, it'll make you all smooth and soft."

Molly poured lotion into her palm, reached her now bare skin and almost fell from the sensation.

"It's... so soft... and it feels so good..." She lifted her big eyes to meet Tee's grinning face.

"It does, ain't it?" Tee giggled. "Want me to give you some privacy while you explore?"

Molly blushed and shook her head, slowly dragging her hand up and off her skin.

"Okay, suit yourself," she stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and started drying herself. "I'm going to crash now, you with me? Cuddle bunny," she grinned.

Molly giggled and nodded.

--//--

Lu stepped out of the shower and threw the bathrobe over her wet body. Gotta say goodnight to Gee, she thought, sliding into her slippers, see maybe she needs anything. Their sudden connection felt strange, but much closer than anything she'd felt with anyone outside her family for years. She left her apartment and headed to S305. The door was ever slightly ajar, but no light was coming from inside. Lu shrugged and pushed the door open, entering and closing it behind herself.

"Gee?" She called softly, and heard a sound coming from the bedroom. The only source of light was the screen, which made Lu do a double take -- screen was playing porn, ASMR kind, showing a close-up of a fat cock slowly sliding in and out of a very wet pussy. Wet sounds filled the room, and Lu realized they weren't coming only from the screen. She turned her head and froze.

Half-sitting, half-lying on the pillows was Gee, absolutely naked, a stark contrast of her dark skin on white sheets, one hand pinching and twisting her engorged nipple, the other one -- between her spread legs, sliding fingers between the wet folds of her vulva.

"I-- I'm sorry, Gee, I just--" Lu stammered.

"Don't just stand there, Lu... get out... or join me," Gee's deep breathy voice interrupted her.

Who'd turn down an offer like that? Lu dropped her bathrobe in an instant and got on her knees on the bed. Gee smiled, giving her a nod of approval, and scooted to the side, giving her more space. Lu mimicked her pose, leaning her back on the headboard, and spread her legs, turning her eyes to the screen.

She reached down, parting her lips with her fingers, and began idly circling her clit. Oh shit, girl, you didn't even realize how bad you needed this, did you? Entranced with the show on the screen and small jolts of pleasure her nub was sending all over her body, she nearly forgot about the gorgeous black goddess beside her, rubbing faster and faster, when a beautiful long leg draped itself over hers.

"Shhh, girl, don't rush it..." Lu heard the whisper, her fingers froze in place. She turned her head to Gee -- eyes closed and head thrown back, she was playing with her nipple and slowly pumping her pussy with two fingers. Lu bit her lip and tried to synchronize her pace, stealing glances at Gee's beautiful body.

As if feeling her curiosity, Gee turned on her side, facing Lu and lifting her knee up for a better display, not opening her eyes.

"You can watch me, if you're not into porn," her voice was raspy and thick with arousal.

Lu jumped on the invitation, turning to face her, mirroring her pose and shifting closer. They were barely a feet apart now, and Lu felt the heat emanating from Gee's body. Her dark globes with big even darker areolas, with just a little bit of sag, rising and falling with her heaving breath, tempted Lu to try something she thought she'd never do. She reached and softly cupped her breast, covering the nipple with her palm and squeezing gently. Gee inhaled sharply, pushing her chest forward to meet Lu's hand and smiled.

Encouraged, Lu trapped the nipple between her fingers and squeezed harder. Gee shuddered and gave out a low moan, throwing her head back and grinding her breast against Lu's hand and pushing the other one up as an offer, which Lu eagerly took. She switched between amazing dark hills, squeezing and kneading them, flicking the nipples with her fingers -- lightheaded, forgetting to breathe, she even abandoned her own pleasure, bringing her other hand, wet with her sticky honey, to maul Gee's soft flesh.

Gee was now moaning non-stop, the low timbre of her voice crashing against Lu's last barrier of inhibitions like waves, making her lean forward more and more. Finally, that barrier fell -- Gee stiffened and trembled as Lu's hot mouth covered her hard nipple and sucked gently, tongue dancing a wild dance on her areola.

"Oh, Lu, babe..." Gee exhaled.

Lu nearly lost it -- she licked, sucked, rolled nipples with her lips, pulled on them and gently grazed them with her teeth, switching between Gee's breasts. Gee, quivering and squirming under her assault, stopped pawing her wet tunnel and placed her hand on Lu's exposed thigh, close to the source of her overwhelming heat. Lu invited her by pushing her hips forward to meet the soft hand squeezing her thigh, and Gee didn't make her wait -- the hand covered her wet pussy, rubbing her slick juices all over her labia and coating the fingers before plunging two of them inside and pressing the thumb on her clit.

"Aaahhhh fuuuuck," it was Lu's turn to gasp and pant. She broke her feast on Gee's breasts and lifted her eyes -- her dark goddess was grinning ear to ear, watching with her piercing blind eyes.

"What are you waiting for, Lu?" She leaned forward. "Fuck me," she whispered.

Lu licked her lips and met her half-way. Their lips locked, their tongues entwined and danced, their breasts mashed together, as Lu's hand found its way down to Gee's waiting pussy, her fingers sliding in without hesitation. Gee moaned into Lu's mouth, as fingers inside her found the sweet spot and were already furiously rubbing on it. She immediately returned the favor, and the room filled with sweet music of moans and wet sounds.

"Aahhh ah ahh ahhhh fuuuuck!.." Lu finished first.

Breaking from their kiss, she arched her back as her orgasm crashed into her, making her tremble with wave after wave of bliss rolling all over her body. Her tight walls spasmed around Gee's fingers, coating her hand in sweet sticky cream. Gee gave out a low guttural groan and curled, clamping her thighs around Lu's hand and trapping it, powerful shocks rippling through her making her entire body shake.

They lay panting, basking in the afterglow, for a solid minute, until Gee slowly extracted her wet fingers from Lu's pussy. Feeling sudden emptiness inside, Lu was about to protest, but Gee brought her fingers to her lips and licked them clean, making a show of it.

"Mmm," she purred. "Next time I'm getting this straight from the tap..."

The image of Gee's face between her legs that flashed in Lu's mind made her squirm. She grabbed Gee's face with both hands, one wet and sticky, and kissed her full on the lips, then leaned back.

"How are you so fucking hot?" She whispered, looking into her eyes.

"I just have no shame," Gee smirked and wrapped her arms around her. "Besides, I'm not the only one here who's incredibly hot..."

They lay embraced for a while, kissing slowly, their bodies melting hot into each other, until Gee, sighing regretfully, let Lu go, rolled off the bed and stood up, stretching.

"I think it's time for a shower," she headed into the bathroom. "You coming?" She paused and gave Lu a look over the shoulder.

"Shower sounds good, but I'll take mine."

"Oh," Gee sounded disappointed. "You're not staying?"

Lu rose, walked up to her and, standing on her toes, reached for a kiss.

"I'd love to go all horny teenage girl on you again, Gee, but I'm not that cruel -- I won't let you sleep if I stay," she smiled. "I just won't be able to get my hands off you..."

"Should I take that as a compliment then?" Gee grinned, flashing her pearly whites.

"Oh you don't need those, you already know how hot you are," Lu laughed, picking up her robe. "Good night, gorgeous," she kissed her again and headed to the door, not bothering to dress and carrying the robe in her hands. Gee playfully slapped her butt when she passed, to which Lu squealed and giggled, throwing her a dirty look over the shoulder.

"Sweet dreams, girl," Gee smiled.

Lu closed the door tight behind her and, naked, crossed the empty silent hallway. She clicked the light on as she entered her room, dropped the robe and turned to the tall wardrobe mirror, looking at her body like she saw it for the first time. She ran her hands over her hips, gently caressed her mound, cupped her soft breasts, feeling their weight, then reached her face, ran a finger on her lips and smiled.

--//--

Molly woke up in the middle of the night. Bedroom was pitch black, Tee's hand, holding her, was gone, her soft warm body, pressed into Molly's back, was gone too. The feelings of loneliness and abandonment were starting to creep in, when she heard it.

Tee was still here in bed -- Molly heard her heavy muffled breathing somewhere behind her back. She was trembling slightly, and Molly was about to turn and hug the girl to protect her from her bad dreams when she heard a rhythmical wet sound. Molly froze -- she knew exactly what was going on.

Tee's breath became ragged, she was writhing and squirming, whispering ever so softly. "Ooohh yess... ohmygod this is so good... don't... don't stop... please... oh oh ooohhh... yes Molly baby you're amazing... oooooooohhhhhh..." She seemed to reach her peak. Molly flushed upon hearing her name, but endearments Tee was whispering to her imaginary version made her heart flutter happily.

A minute later, Tee carefully wrapped her arm around Molly again. Blonde girl snuggled her rear into her soft warm body and sighed contentedly. Soon, both of them were asleep.

--//--

Max, dressed in steel gray chief's uniform, marched across the lobby to the entrance.

"Mother, disengage blast protocol."

Blast shutters rolled up, letting the light in. Max raised his hand to cover his eyes -- sun was rising above the mountains in the east, painting the lobby orange. Automatic doors opened before him, and he stepped out, shivering in the chilly morning air.

The storm ended. Clear blue skies -- something he hasn't seen for years, no sign of fog -- serenity was almost surreal. A bird chirped in the tree somewhere nearby, and he smiled.

"Mother, put me on PA," he clicked his headset.

"Good morning, girls!" His voice blasted out of every speaker in the building. "I declare the Tower officially open."