All Comments on 'Emptying Thomas Ch. 06'

by TomCollins123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sabre1985Sabre1985over 2 years ago

Really good story. Loved how it developed, a woman loving her husband, but wanting more. Lovingly introducing him to what he comes to crave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good story. I loved the way it developed, a wife loving her husband but wanting more. Show him with love what he wants.

And who is wearing a strapon under her dress

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be nice if she tried on clothes in a cubicle and what her strapon is under her dress and she makes him suck it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

too bad no more sequel a story that ends too early

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this gonna get updated mate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There were a lot of good parts. I just think that a couple doesn't have to resort to humiliation to switch roles a little. Although this was way more than a little!

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4mealmost 2 years ago

Excellent story ! Being a guy with a small penis, and loving Domme women, Diane would be my perfect Wife. I'd be her little butt-slut in no time, and love every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Some of the dialogue was overly formal and unnatural but the rest of the story was very erotic and engaging. So great to see a story about a kinky couple who can play monogamously! I don’t know why so many writers need to bring others into a marriage to write kink. Thanks for sharing.

spinpole2001spinpole20015 months ago

Wow great story, Ican't wait for more chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous