All Comments on 'Ena and Phoenix'

by amandajo167

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjover 5 years ago
Too easy and cheesy

The whole mommy over and over again got old really quick and the sex just came way too easy. **

crescenthammercrescenthammerover 5 years ago
Stepmom's Revenge Sex

Dad went out of town again. Step mom takes advantage of this opportunity to Molest his son. She was to willing to take off her clothes in front of her son. I don't think that the alcohol would effect her that much. It does not say what happened to mom or when. That's a little detail that would make the story more understandable. There are so many little details like this that need to be explained. How did step mom know that the son was Bi? I will not even try to explain that. There was so much left out of the story that it was disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very enjoyable

Nice and easy read. The step-mom must have had her eye on the young man for some time for the situation to develop like that.

I enjoyed it. I am a fan of pegging.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Nice story. son gets the benefit

Not a fan of strap-ons so I gave it a 4, but still a good story.

I think Phoenix will have many a lovely night when his Dad is out of town.

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017over 5 years ago
Good story

I see this is the first story you've published on here but it's pretty good. I feel like with more practice, you could make an amazing story. I'm not really into the whole pegging thing but the way you worded it, kept me hard and kept me reading along. I'd really like to see what you write next so don't let too much time go by before publishing another cock hardening incestuous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You blew it with the strap-on. I scrolled through it.

Don't quit your day job

ohmy181ohmy181over 5 years ago
Very satisfying.

I liked the frankness of Pheonix and the sluttiness of Ena. cannot wait for the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh!

Looked like it had promise, until I got to the point where they started in with the whole "mommy" bit. No self-respecting 18-year-old says that. Thankfully, I didn't even get to the point where the strap-on (that I see referenced in at least one other comment) came into the story. Stopped reading, jumped to the end, and gave this piece of tripe the single star it truly deserves.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 5 years ago
Fantastic story

Great tale of love and lust with the addition of the pegging was just over the top.

5/5 - would love to give more

MstChiefMstChiefover 5 years ago
Good first story

Great first story with some more practice you will get even better. Can't wait until you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty goog

Except for the anal, not interested. I'm not gay...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramandajo167@amandajo167
I am an avid reader when it comes to the erotic. Please be patient as I learn more about writing. Thank you for all of your feedback.