Ena and Phoenix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to go deeper baby?"

"Yes, mommy."

She slipped her finger out, added more lube, and then put it back in. It wasn't as tight the second time and she pushed it all the way in until her whole pinky was in my ass. She moved it around and a sensation I had never experienced happened. She began stretching me so that she could add another finger. It was a burning pain but the pleasure was worth it. She stroked my prostate and my dick hardened. I reached down and took it in my hand so I could jerk myself.

I opened my eyes because I had to see how hot she looked. Her breasts were just beautiful and her nipples were hard. Obviously she was turned on by what she was doing to me. She fucked my ass with her fingers and rolled my balls in her other hand. I let out a low moan and she looked up at me with lust filled eyes. She pulled her fingers out of me and I felt empty. She got up on her knees between my legs and looked at me.

"Will you let me do something more baby?"

"Mommy, you can do whatever you want."

She got off the bed and fumbled around in the box. When she brought her hands up, she was holding a strap on. I will admit I was a little scared for a minute. I couldn't imagine how that was going to fit inside me but I also will admit that I wanted to find out. She buckled the harness around her legs and waist and made sure the vibrator what against her. She looked so fucking sexy standing there naked with that cock sticking out in front of her. I had never thought of myself as gay or bisexual and I still wasn't sure. But I was so excited for her to fuck me in the ass.

"Sit up and suck mommy's cock."

"Mmm, yes mommy."

I sat up and moved to the edge of the mattress. The cock was long but wasn't too thick so I hoped it would fit pretty easily. I licked the head of it and took it into my mouth. I had never sucked a dick before but I enjoyed feeling powerless at that moment. I took it as deep as I could and she pushed my head down further on it until I gagged. When she was happy, she pushed me away from her and back onto the bed. I scooted back up to the pillows and let my legs fall open again. She grabbed a bottle of lube and climbed up between my legs on her knees. She used a ton of the lube on her cock and then added some to my ass.

"Are you ready baby?"

"Yes mommy."

She reached down and slowly slipped one finger inside of me again so that she could open me up. When I was loose enough, she took her finger out and pressed the very tip of her cock against my tight hole. She moved so slowly I wasn't sure she was moving until I felt the head clear the tight ring in my ass. I gripped the sheets tightly as she moved even deeper inside of me. She would move in half an inch, pull back out, and then go in a little deeper. I felt stretched so wide but it didn't hurt anymore. It felt so fucking good that I was surprised.

"Stroke your cock baby. Stroke it while mommy fucks you like her little bitch."

"Fuck mommy. Yes, fuck me."

I wrapped my hand around my cock while she slipped deeper inside of me. I was rock hard and didn't think it would be long before I came. She started moving faster and I jerked off at the same speed she fucked me. She started moaning when she went harder and it made my balls tighten knowing that she was so turned on from being inside of me. I was stroking my cock so hard and I knew I was getting close to coming.

"Fuck, get on your hands and knees for."

"Yes mommy."

Her voice was so demanding and it was fucking hot. I wanted to be her little bitch. She pulled out of me and I quickly turned onto my hands and knees. I pushed my ass into the air and she slammed her dick all the way back into my ass. I almost collapsed but managed to stay upright. She fucked me hard and fast and I was moaning so loud. I took my cock back into my hand and started jerking as quickly as I could. She was moaning louder and louder and she sounded like she was about to come. My balls tightened when she slammed her pelvis against my ass, she was so deep.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm gonna come. Come with mommy."

"Fuck yes mommy!"

She went still with the strap on still deep inside me and I came in hard spurts all over my hand and the sheets underneath me. I collapsed onto my stomach with her still inside of me and I ended up with my come stuck to me but I didn't care. She fell against me too for a minute and then sat up so she could pull out of me. She climbed off the bed and tossed the strap on to the floor. She came back to the bed beside me and laid down. I turned my head to look at her and she kissed my lips deeply. She ran her hand to my ass and rubbed gently to soothe away any pain.

"That was amazing baby. I want to do so many things to you. Did you enjoy it?"

"I loved it mommy. I never knew I needed that. I want to try so much too. Did you do that with daddy?"

"Oh no baby, you're special."

She kissed me and slipped her tongue into my mouth, touching mine. We kissed for a few minutes and I fell asleep to her still massaging my body.

12