Enamor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, what was that Bob?" Elba leered at him with inquisitiveness.

"Oohhhh... Nothing... Just might be a bug..." He fumbled as tried to get off the web page desperately. Elba was quick enough to snatch the i-Phone from her Boss's hands before he could clear the accidentally opened page. She saw what was there in and gave him a knowing purposeful and meaningful glance.

"Hey, I may be your Boss, but I'm still a man first. Beside, my wife does know and occasionally watches with me too for that extra kick particularly in the long weekends." Stated Bob defiantly.

"Does she join you most of the time..." She paused and looked at the phone..."Old-n-Young!" She read off the site. "Bob! These girls are teenagers and the men are much older than you!" She looked at him bewildered.

"Don't judge me by just my age, dear Doll," He reprimanded her, "I like what I like, and I don't like someone judging me on that. My likings are mine and yours' are your." Saying so he looked her up and down, hinting at her revealing outfit. "Besides, I want to see men closer to my age in porn. It makes things look more realistic for me to watch and feel."

Elba rolled her eyes, "There's nothing realistic about teenagers and grandpas, but here... Enjoy your smut." She gave him a sly look, finally approving of his discretion of choice and liking.

The two continued with their drinks amidst small meaningless talks. Elba looked lovingly into her Boss's eyes, but not in a sexual way. It was more like an adolescent girl looking up to her super hero. A hero she had hoped to seduce clearly and calculatively. She occasionally touched his muscular legs or his strong arms as she talked like a flirty schoolgirl, playing it off as partly because of her drink and partly because of her arousal. Every now and then she'd change how her legs were criss-crossed; making sure her Boss could hear the nylon rubbing together as she re-adjusted her position time and again to woo her new found lover boy.

She was putting on quite a show for her Boss to please him as much and as far as possible. Elba was oozing the sex appeal of a starlet, but not being overly sultry. She giggled like a teenager at his jokes as if getting crushed under them, made a second round of drinks, and just drank in her imposing Boss's dominant presence for the next about 15 minutes. Bob despite his best try just could never take his eyes off of his sexy subordinate, but to Elba's dismay, he was pretending to be a thorough gentleman.

As they finished off their second round, Bob placed his crystal glass on the side table and began to get up, "Thank you for the drinks my DOLL, but I'll let you get back to your much needed rest and must leave to let you have your time and privacy you deserve so badly."

Elba desperately grabbed him, "Nonsense!" She yelled, almost a little too noisily. "This IS my evening. Why don't you sit and watch a movie with me? Unless you want to avoid me"

Bob looked conflicted. "What will I tell you on your offer? Only a mad, blind or impotent person can reject such an offer from a DOLL like you" He said with a smirk. He was in a cross-road and could tell things were heading down a road he wasn't sure he was ready to travel that fast... Already searching for excuses for his heart's forbidden desires before blown out of proportion, "What shall I tell my wife?" He interjected with a not so convincing question.

"Tell her you checked on me, when my husband was away to his parents place and I asked you to stay and watch a movie with me! Will that suffice your purpose? What else would you intend to tell her apart from this?" Elba knew she already had her Boss around her little finger by now, thus her remarks had much sarcasm attached to it. A little more teasing and it would be time to make her move in the desired direction.

******

CHAPTER: 4 -- The Loosening Effect!

Elba made a third round of drinks and settled back on the couch, next and very close to her infatuation -- HIM! She grabbed the remote and threw on the 'Old is Gold' collection and searched for the perfect movie for the evening's romantic mood and finally settled on 'Blame It On Rio'. She started the movie and sat back in her seat comfortably, reclined the couch to a comfortable angle, and laid her head on her Big Boss's wide shoulder.

The movie rolled out slowly, but it was mostly background music with very little dialogue. The pair continued to down their drinks, loosening their inhibitions, both knowing what the other wanted, but neither willing to make the first move. Was that a first move disadvantage? They chatted a bit nervously and quite uncomfortably throughout the course of the movie.

Elba held her Boss's strong hand ever so gently, but deliberately and did not parted with it even once during the entire course of the movie. As she settled into her routine readjustment, her skimpy skirt slowly rose, showing more and more of her tantalizing tanned legs, now revealing the total of her stocking tops and just a hint of a dark-gery garter strap. She pretended not to notice, but Bob was mesmerized by her art of display and its content.

Just before the climactic sex scene on the sea beach behind the rocks came on the TV, Elba moved her and her Big Boss's hand together over to her well toned thighs. Bob was in a double mind and was a little hesitant at first, but then left it there as she moved her hand to her lap. That was it! The moment of truth! How would her Big Boss going to respond?

Elba helped him along with a soft moan and a whimper as she felt her Big Boss's hand rub along her nylon clad leg ever so slowly. She ever so slightly bucked her hips, letting her hand brush her now nearly visible bikini panties.

"THAT FEELS SO NICE," She purred as she closed her eyes and bit her lip. The two forbidden lovers on the TV were now in the throes of passion as Bob's sensuous mind was swinging with lust at one end and morals at the other.

He knew what he wanted, and her intentions were glaringly obvious, but once he crossed that line, there would be no going back. Which both of them knew pretty clearly? But then did she really want him? Or was this just the wild actions of a sexually frustrated housewife to go over the top? (OTT) Any misread or mislead would be proven to be disastrous. Right on cue, she took the decision of her life! And took away the much awaited decision from him.

She placed her hand on his and moved it from her thigh and onto her wet and warm mound, only covered by the thinnest layer of lacy thong. Only the most expensive and translucent designer fabric was separating her Big Boss's sweaty hand from the forbidden fruit of his subordinate's enflamed vagina. She moaned loudly as her dark Boss finally gave into his carnal desires, pressing his eager hand boldly against her most private of body parts.

Elba's panties were now on full display to her mountainous Boss's ogling eyes as her skirt had now ridden all the way up to her tiny waist. The Bermuda Triangle was making a very bold decision through the netted semi-transparent material of the thong. He could practically see straight through them the hidden treasure behind her well chosen inner-wear. The strappy dark-grey garter belt made the perfect accent piece to her now fully on display sexual overtones in a very bold and beautiful way.

Richard sitting in front of his multi-screen computer imagining her picking out this particular outfit, specifically for this occasion on the very purpose of seducing her dominating Boss, then slowly putting it on while her husband slumped against the rot-iron chair of their garden-room. Now, here was Bob -- Her Boss, enjoying his Executive Assistant's love for him, pleasuring the docile and faithful wife so far, while Richard watched the high voltage drama unfolding in its very exciting form from the garden-room's multi-screen computer.

Elba pressed herself against her Boss's hand faster and harder. Her pace showed that she was lost in her own personal world with her dominating Boss. He let her do all of the work, enjoying the role of a passive participant for a change. It wasn't so much what he was doing, but the forbidden nature of everything he represented. There was no stopping for Elba. She grabbed her Boss's black muscular hand and held it to her freshly shaven bald vagina as she arched her back and moaned out, "AAHHHH... OOOHHHHHH... YES... BOB!"

She let out a small shiver as she cooed. She had just orgasmed with the help of her Boss. She continued to grind against his hand as she came down for her euphoria. Her flushed face slowly returned to her normal colour as she rolled over towards him and planted a deep and long kiss, one that was normally reserved only for husband and wife, right on his manly lips. What surprised all the three of them was -- Elba climaxed to a massive orgasm without any actual penetration! Not a dildo, not a finger, not a cock! Yet she had a body shuttering orgasm!

Bob gave in and returned her efforts with rich dividend by embracing his sexy subordinate as she thanked him for making her cum like never before. She pulled away and rose from the couch and gave him a naughty smile. She grabbed his shirt at the bottom and pulled it over his head, saying, "I WANT TO SEE YOU FIRST! AND THEN TASTE YOU NEXT! ARE YOU READY?"

Richard couldn't believe as to what was happening? His watched with his mouth agape as his dearest wife Elba removed her Big Boss's trousers, leaving him on the couch in just his Jockey briefs and vest as she stood and drank in the sight of his dark and masculine personality.

She was still mostly clothed, with the exception of her still ridden up skirt, and he was half naked! She was extremely fair, and he was imposingly dark! What a contrast.

Her boss was in great shape for a man of his age -- 55. He still hit the gym regularly and hardly had any flab, very unusual for his age and stature.

Was that any obvious reason for as to where from Elba got her envious physique?

Bob kept his eyes locked on Elba as she stood there, looking at his half naked body. She broke the standoff by grabbing the hem of her midriff tank top and pulled it up and over her head, never losing eye contact with her Big Boss. Bob followed her action by pulling off his vest. Her black bra was as exquisite as the rest of her evening attire. A completely sheer translucent black trimmed and lines with frilled straps and accents. The only addition being a pair of embroidered daisies covering the area of her protruding nipples. The darkness of her areolas were visible through the sheer material around the edges of the embroidered flowers. Playing a hide and seek game.

Elba bent at her waist and slowly shimmied out of her skirt, letting it fall to the floor in a heap. She then stood there in all her glory. She was a Diva! Built to please men! And right now there was only one man in her world she had zeroed down on and he was none other than her own Boss! She was the epitome of sex appeal! No man in the world could resist the advances of this woman in any way or manner! Men would sell their souls to the devil! Just to get a glimpse of her looking like what she had on display for her love interest!

Her skin glowed, the designer accents of her lingerie highlighting all of her curves in the most sensuous way, stockings softly caressing her muscled legs, six inch strapped sandals causing her to stand on her toes, making her taut ass stood to draw maximum attention.

******

CHAPTER: 5 -- Opening The Pandora's Box!

Then, as if right on cue, she dropped to her knees and gripped the waistband of her Big Boss's Jockey briefs with both hands and pulled them down!

Elba and Richard witnessed her Boss's manhood at the same time! But it was only Richard who received the pleasure of watching his wife's million dollar expressive face on the video cameras as she unleashed her Big Boss's fully erect black and thick cock! Her jaw fell open in delicious anticipation and Richard couldn't be happier in how this was working out for his loving wife to see the biggest cock of her life all real and live!
Bob's was no freak of just a cock! But compared to Richard or any other standard man, Bob was huge! Just too big to be true! Elba definitely struggled to take all of the one eyed anaconda staring back at her very dangerously. From the look Richard could perceive, in his wildest of estimation Bob's cock to be approximately 9 inches, might be even 10 inches long.

The amazing part was the shape. At the base, he was thicker than Elba's wrist, slowly tapering to the tip, which was still thick enough that she would barely be able to wrap one hand completely around. Elba put her hands one on top of the other and still there was a third hands' space left! That was the sheer magnitude of the length of his horrendous cock!

Next talking about the thickness, despite her best efforts, the tip of her thumb and middle finger just could not meet or touch each other, and there was a sizable gap in-between the two tips! That was the reality of Bob's massive cock!

Seemingly it was way thicker than a Red Bull can! Elba's hands seemed to be tiny and pitiably insufficient to catch hold of her proud possession! There was visible desperation on her face and a smirk on his face. What a contrast! And in between the two, Richard was enjoying both their expressions to his heart content.

Bob already had a much darker skin shade than his subordinate, frankly no comparison at all. But his dick was much darker in contrast to the rest of his skin colour. It appeared almost black in the live video, except for the tip that was just barely showing above the top of his uncircumcised foreskin; it had a pinkish hue. It protruded and stared back at Elba in stark contrast to the darkness of the rest of his endless length.

None of that caught Richard's attention, however, like that of his enormous testicles! They were the biggest Richard had ever seen! If his own balls were the size of a large grape, Bob's had to be compared to that of a plum, a billiard ball or might be that of a tennis ball for that reason of sheer comparison! They had to weigh almost quarter of a pound each.

Richard couldn't imagine as to how was he walking around with that type of loaded weapon inside his trousers on a regular basis? To say that Richard was jealous was a sheer understatement. He couldn't even fathom out as to how much sperm and semen Bob's twin testicles could have produced at one single go? If it had been awhile since his last release, his loving wife Elba was in for a huge surprise, as her orifices would overflow with his baby-making cum.

Richard saw as his loving wife stayed on her weak knees for a moment after freeing her Big Boss's engorged cock from its captivity. She spent a few seconds just taking in the sight of it. Getting mentally adjusted to the massive size. Then there was a wide smile started to form on her happy and satisfied face, though garnished with a bit of shock and surprise. Which was pretty obvious for her as the only cock she had seen before this was her husband's which was 5.5 inches long and with a meagre thickness of 4.5 inches as against 7.5 inches girth of Bob's.

She gently reached out, touching another man's cock for the very first time. Elba gracefully traced the length of her Big Boss's cock with her fingertips, sending a shiver up Bob's spine. The sight of his subordinate curiously examining his long and strong cock was truly a sight to watch. It was something he could only imagine in his wildest dreams, and now here he was, moments away from reaching the 'Promised Land' with his precious subordinate, which he was dreaming for quite some time.

After Elba had carefully and plentifully examined her Big Boss's entire length and width with her fingertips, she carefully traced a heart on the tip of her Boss's cock with her perfectly manicured Burgundy fingernails.

She stood up and seductively made her way to the couch, kneeling next to her irresistible Big Boss. She flipped her long brown hair over her shoulder, putting a sizable chunk behind her ear and bent down over her Big Boss's lap, bringing her face inches from his fully erect one eyed monster.

In that moment, Elba briefly paused and looked directly at one of the hidden cameras with a devilish grin on her flashed face. She was silently speaking to her husband, and mouthed the words as if speaking loud and clear for her dear husband to hear and relish, 'THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WANTING AND BEGGING ME ALL THE TIME! ISN'T IT? NOW I AM DOING THIS ONLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE ASKED ME TO DO SO! BUT NOW I FEEL I AM TRAPPED! I TOO WANT IT JUST AS BAD AS YOU! ENJOY THE SHOW THAT IS GOING TO UNFOLD! BUT DON'T BLAME ME OR HATE ME FOR THE CONSEQUENCES!'

With that one look she spoke so many words to Richard in a monologue. But in an instant, she returned her attention to her Big Boss, and it was painfully obvious that any thoughts of her husband at that moment of time had been completely erased from her hazy mind looking at the proud possession in her hand.

******

CHAPTER: 6 -- First Blow Job Out Side Her Marriage!

For the rest of the night, her body and soul belonged to just one man -- And that was her dominating Boss -- Bob! She finally closed the distance between her lips and the head of her Boss's cock, slowly parting her pouty lips and caressing the pink mushroom head with her gorgeous pink lips, leaving a small trail of saliva as she kissed his cock for the very first time.

Richard leaned back in his chair, mouth still agape from the beautiful sight unfolding before his dreamy eyes. 'OOHHHH MY GOD!' He said aloud, 'ENJOY THE MOMENTS OF BLISS!' The realities being boldly broadcast across the multiple screens were a dream comes true.

His dearest wife of five years looked like a high class escort, in all her impeccable lingerie, purchased specifically keeping in mind the occasion and its importance. She was perched on the sofa with the length of her Boss's cock in one hand while the other supported her own weight. Her mouth delicately working the purple mushroom head of his gigantic penis, allowing her drool to drip down and coat the upper half of his length with a thick layer of saliva.

"WHAT PRECISELY IS THE SIZE OF YOUR SHAFT?" Asked Elba while adoring the mammoth cock with her look, touch and feel.

"THE LAST TIME I MEASURED IT IN ITS FULL GLORY, IT EXCEEDED A BIT MORE THAN 10 INCHES!" Declared Bob with self pride.

"...AND THICKNESS?" Again countered Elba without detaching her concentration from the proud possession in her tiny looking hand.

"IN EXCESS OF 8 INCHES!" Bob's tone was lashed with self pride. (Circumference: 22/7 X 2, If Radius is 1", Then Diameter is 2", And Girth is 6.3"! 8 inches girth means diameter of the cock is in excess of 2.25 inches!)

"WEIGHT? BY ANY CHANCE?" Her question had an undertone of sensuality.

"1.5 POUNDS! OR 683 GRAMS! LAST TIME WEIGHTED ABOUT THREE MONTHS BACK OUT OF CURIOSITY!" His tone had a self esteem attached to it.

Bob's cock glistened in the light from his own subordinate's saliva. He leaned back and enjoyed the sight of this flawless beauty, probably even more than Richard had ever enjoyed in the last five years of their blissful marriage. He ran his hand through her soft hair as she finally lowered her head and swallowed his first three inches with ease and excitement.

"OOOHHHHHH... ELBAAAAAA..." He groaned.

Elba sucked his cock like a pro as she moved her head back to the tip, letting it pop from her mouth with an audible 'Plop.' She then lowered her head all the way into her Boss's lap and licked his entire length, from the hairy balls to smooth pinkish tip, leaving a shiny trail of spit where her tongue had caressed her Boss's incredible length.

123456...8