Enamor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes and looked directly at her boyfriend, aroused beyond measure at how honest she was being, how he was none the wiser at how truthful her words were. "YOU FUCK ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN RICHARD... OOOHHHHHH! FUUCCCKKKK! YOU FUCK ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY HUSBAND!... OOOHHHHHH SHIT! SHIT! FUCK! KEEP GOING! KEEP FUCKING! I'M CLOSE! VERY CLOSE! GOD, YOU'RE DICK IS SO GOOD!"

"YOU ARE MY PERSONAL WHORE FROM NOW ON!" Bob told her, though his words were also directed to Richard for obvious reason as a strong warning as he drove the pair towards their much expected and much awaited body-shuttering orgasm. The bed was shaking harder than before as the loud, illicit fuck rang throughout the whole first floor of the luxurious villa.

"YES! OH GOD, BOB... I'M ALL YOURS... YOU CAN FUCK ME WHENEVER AND WHEREVER YOU WANT..." Elba squealed as she looked into her silent husband's defeated eyes... She knew both Bob and herself were going to cum any second now... And their dirty words would only fuel their incredible orgasms... "OOOHHHHHH... GAWD... YES... FUCK... I AM YOUR LITTLE WHORE... FUCK ME AS AND WHEN YOU WANT TO!"

Richard felt a stir in his balls as he knew his orgasm was about to erupt... The amazing words being thrown from his wife setting him over the edge... He couldn't believe this was happening... He eyed Elba, the woman he has been head over heal in love for the past five years... As she screamed in sheer pleasure... Her face lit up in ways he had never seen any time before.

He was watching her get fucked by another man... Her dominating Big Boss for that matter... And as insane as it would sound to any normal man... He had never been so turned on in his life watching her... Like what he was actually watching at present... Bob had clearly understood their fantasy... And really controlled the illicit fuck with his arousing words... And just as the caring husband began to feel his orgasm stir... Bob spoke words hotter than any other in that particular night.

"SHE IS MY DEDICATED PERSONAL WHORE FROM NOW ON WARDS!"

"OH GOD!" Elba's legs squeezed around Bob's waist as her pussy burned... She was going to cum any second now... She looked at her astonished husband... Despite talking next to Bob. "LET YOU FUCK ME! OOOHHHHHH! FUCK ME IN FRONT OF MY HUSBAND! NEITHER HE WILL OBJECT! NOR HE WILL SAY ANYTHING! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME REGULARLY! ON A DAILY BASIS! I AM YOUR LITTLE SLUT 'HALF WIFE'!... OOOHHHHHH! MY GAWD! KEEP GOING! YES! YES! OOOHHHHHH SHIT! YOU ARE GOING TO... OOOHHHHHH YEAH FUCK... OH BABEEEEEE... MY MACHO BIG BOSS IS GOING TO MAKE ME CUMMMMMM!"

"AAAHHHHHH SHIT!" Bob groaned through gritted teeth, "I AM GOING TO CUM... CUM INSIDE YOUR DIRTY LITTLE MARRIED PUSSY!"

Elba's eyes and mouth shot wide open... Her whole world began to spin... As an incredible daze of lust and pleasure filled her body... In one magnificent unbelievable explosion... Her pussy erupted in pleasure... As Bob's thick cock fucked her... Into the most amazing orgasm of her life... She felt her chest heave... Her heart fluttered and her eyes rolled to the back of her head... As unbelievable pleasure flooded her whole body...

She had never, ever felt anything this amazing... Her body quivered as she clenched Bob's waist harder with her wrapped legs... Holding on for dear life... As he fucked the sheer sense out of her body and mind... At that point she could do nothing... But moan loudly in appreciation with the odd word escaping... Brutally honest and arousingly cruel.

"AAAHHHHHH! FUUCCCKKKK! YESSSSSS! SOOO GOOOD... SOOO... FUUCCCKKKKING... GOOOD! OOOHHHHHH GAWD!" Elba screamed as she held onto the bed with all her might, the bed shook so violently that they almost became a blur. She could focus on nothing, nothing but this amazing cock that was fucking her to orgasm... "SHIT! OOOHHHHHH YESSS! BOB, FUCK MEEE! KEEP ON FUCKING MEEE! IT FEELS SOOO GOOOD!"

Elba's mind began to shoot back to reality at the sobering realisation at how loud she was being. Things were a blur, partly because Bob was fucking her so hard. Her orgasm still burned through her body, her tits shaking violently as she was being fucked harder, faster and better than ever before.

The loving wife felt her dominating Big Boss's big cock begin to even bigger, throbbing deeply and dangerously inside her over excited pussy, before he made a loud, guttural groan. Bob's gigantic cock thrust balls-deep to the hilt into her wanting and willing cunt before it began to shoot loads after loads of hot, thick and sticky loads of potent baby-making cum straight into Elba's wet, warm, womanly womb through the worn and over-flowing unprotected pussy.

She could feel every powerful shoot that coated a thick layer inside of her sloggy cunt as Bob's balls rose up again and again, pumping more and more of his semi-liquid and semi-transparent seeds containing millions and millions of protozoa inside Elba's married pussy.

"OOOHHHHHH... BABEEEEEE!" Elba moaned loudly, her eyes opened wide in shock and amazement at just how hot she felt with the whole situation... She was looking into her desperate husband's pleading eyes as her Big Boss came inside her, which seemed like a gallon or two! And that was so fucking hot. "BOB IS CUMMING IN ME... OOOHHHHHH... FUCK! THAT IS SOOO MUCH OF CUM! I JUSSST CAN'T BELEIVE IT! WHAT YOU CUM IN A YEAR... HE CAME JUSST IN ONE GO! OOOHHHHHH... YES! HE'S CUMMING INSIDE YOUR LOVING WIFE! FLOODING HER MARRIED CUNT LIKE NEVER BEFORE!"

Richard stared on... As the regret of his irreversible decision masked by the sheer horniness that flooded him at the sight of watching his loving wife's incredulous face. Her Big Boss had badly ravished her stunningly beautiful body and came inside her like a fire-brigade hose-pipe. Bob was actually still cumming inside his blonde wife, as if that was a never ending process.

He watched as Bob's thick and long cock still pounded into his loving wife's enflamed pussy again and again... Throbbing hard as it shot glob after glob of his hot, thick cum inside her already saturated pussy... He was jealous... But he was aroused too... Diagonally opposite parameters... But sadly yet stunningly coinciding at the very same moment... The sheer amazement of the fantasy took over his body... His darling wife's dominating Big Boss was cumming so much inside her... That he was going to REALLY knock her up... Right in front of her submissive husband.

"AAAHHHHHH... FUUCCCKKKK!" Bob groaned... His hands clutching the sides of the bed as he continued to spew his cum inside the stunning blonde wife... As amazing as this felt... As hot as that was... He was ever spurred on to complete the fantasy... and with a gloating tone that was mixed with pleasure... He did that directly to Richard, "I'M CUMMING INSIDE YOUR WHORE OF A WIFE!"

Richard couldn't believe this... He had just cum... But he felt like he was going to cum all over again! He was so glad he had agreed to this... But that was the sheer eroticism of the situation talking... He might have had other thoughts... If he knew just how honest Bob and his loving wife had been during their nasty fuck... But there was no time to ponder that when Bob had something just as dirty up his sleeve, as he had made his beautiful blonde wife look like.

Bob felt like he had been cumming for ages now. He had shot a good ten or so thick ropes of cum inside Elba. Filling her gorgeous and glorious cunt with his pearly white translucent seeds.

******

CHAPTER: 15 -- The Suspense Is Out!

HE WANTED TO GLOAT.

HE WANTED TO MAKE HIS MARK ON THIS DIRTY BITCH AND CLAIM HER TO BE HIS OWN!

THAT TOO IN FRONT OF HER OWN DEAR HUSBAND!

With that he reluctantly grabbed his cock and pulled it out from Elba's soaking pussy... Which instantly spilled out with Bob's potent seed...? She had been filled well... So full... She could not recollected when did she last felt like that... But could not recollect... He made up onto his knees... A few strings of thick cum shooting against the stunning blonde wife's boobs and stomach as he straddled her chest.

Elba knew exactly what his plan was... And as her orgasm faded... She instantly moved her head to the tip of Bob's erupting cock... She felt a thick squirt of his cum shoot against her cheeks and lips... As she parted them around the head of his cock... Sucking deeply as he began to shoot into her mouth... She let out a muffled moan as the last heavy, hot, salty spews of Bob's cum... Laced her tongue, filling her mouth as he groaned loudly.

"THAT IS IT SLUT! NOW SWALLOW THAT CUM!" Bob groaned as he looked down at the stunningly beautiful blonde wife, using her elbows to hoist her head up to suck against his shaft. He placed a hand against the back of her head as the last thick glob of his load shot against the back of her throat, filling her mouth to the brim in the process.

A moment solely of heavy panting and lustrous moans passed before any sense of the amazing orgasms took hold on their minds. Richard's heart still raced as he saw the aftermath. Bob was still on his knees in front of Elba, who was gratefully sucking against his dick slightly, her mouth still filled with his thick cum. He looked down between her still parted legs, her pussy was almost drooling with thick cum where he had filled her up... She was in a complete mess, and the sight of it made the caring husband's cock rise for a second time that night.

Elba looked up at Bob, who gave a smug smile back down at her. He grabbed his cock and parted it from her reluctant mouth, causing some of the cum she had in her mouth to flood against her lips and chin... God, there was just so much! She laid back down on her back in exhaustion from the amazing fuck as Bob made his way off the bed, walking to the middle of the master bedroom to assess the 'DAMAGE' he had done!

Elba stared into her stunned husband's eyes, aware of the amazing things she had said... She knew he had taken fondly to them by his still hard cock, but he may not have felt that way if he knew how serious she had been about letting Bob fuck her again... She quickly extinguished the thought by teasing Richard just that little bit further.

Richard stared ensnared by the vision in front of him. He kept looking from her face, now plastered with cum against her lips and her overflowing pussy. Though he was quickly distracted as his loving girlfriend smiled before opening her mouth to him. Being able to do nothing more than stare, Richard watched as his wife's tongue swirled around her mouth, which was completely filled with Bob's thick, white cum... She moaned as she coated her tongue in the immense amount of cum swirling in her mouth, some of it splashing against her lips before she closed them and swallowed loudly.

Gulp... GULP... G-U-L-P!

It took two complete swallows before Elba's mouth was empty again. She couldn't help but smile as Bob's hot, white cum began to slide down her throat to her stomach. She lay exhausted against the bed, her body still quivering from the sheer ferocity of her incredible orgasm.

She looked towards both Richard and Bob, who were both stood aside each other watching her give out the occasional whimper from her complete satisfaction. Her eyes had barely closed, relishing the moment before opening her eyes with a dreamy expression and addressed to Bob,

"THANK YOU... THANK YOU VERY MUCH... D-A-D-D-Y!!!"

'DADDY'??? Richard was shocked beyond belief.

As he looked around saw a smirk on Bob's wooden face.

"GOT SHOCKED?" Asked Bob gloated, "ELBA IS MY DAUGHTER! MY REAL DAUGHTER! WE SHARE THE SAME DNA! THIS IS FOR YOUR FACTUAL INFORMATION ONLY!"

Richard looked around for some support and settled down on the nearby couch. After sitting down he looked at his pretty wife, who looked at him into his eyes and then nodded in affirmation.

******

EPILOGUE:

As Richard entered his villa in the evening, he heard his loving wife Elba's painful grunts coming from the guest bathroom. As he entered the guestroom, saw the bathroom door wide open and Elba was on the wet floor with water falling on her doggie position body from the over-head shower, she was on all four as Bob was fucking the life out of her from the rear.

What surprised Richard the most was that Bob's cock was not in her cunt, but inside her tight ass!

Flexing the sphincter muscles to its limit!

Which means Bob was fucking his loving wife in her VIRGIN ASS!

Which Elba had never allowed her caring husband even to touch, not even once!

Forget about fucking her in the ass.

Now the same woman had allowed her daddy to fuck her in the ass?

But; why?

Because, that was her monthly period cycle, and as her daddy could not fuck her cunt, so he had taken her anal cherry!

Was that a valid logic to buy?

Could she be so slut a wife or daughter that she could have given away her VIRGIN ASS to her dominating father, just for the sake of let him fuck her with that massive cock of his?

A confused Richard looked at Bob, who gave him a sheepish grin and said,

"ABLE WAS I SAW ELBA!"

"WHAT?"

"READ IT STRAIGHT OR REVERSE MEANING IS THE SAME!"

"SO?"

"EITHER WAY I TAKE MY DAUGHTER... SHE JUST LOVED IT!"

******

NOTE:

What Richard did not know was that, immediately after turning 18, Elba had lost her VIRGINITY to her father Bob. Since then both father and daughter had a sordid affair all throughout. When Richard proposed Elba some five years back, she and her father were into their sexual rendezvous for the past five years.

Bob was darn mad knowing the fact that his dear daughter got married to Richard, despite his permission or presence. More importantly snatching away his loving wife from him. How the hell on earth he was going to accept that just lying back?

Bob was the biggest stake-holder in the Company both Elba and Richard were working for. So, retrenching Richard and promoting Elba was not a big deal for him, who shifted his base from ANZ (Australia & New Zealand) to Asia Pacific taking the Company command for obvious reasons.

The day Bob stepped into Indian soil; he bedded his dearest daughter in the luxurious five star resort hotel he was staying in. And the rest was all history as described in its vivid details.

But the million dollar question was; why Elba or Bob did not disclose their public or private life to Richard in the very first instance?

Well, did Richard disclose Bob about his marriage to his daughter Elba five years back?

If the answer is 'NO', then there is no need to give any further clarification to this otherwise simple Boss-Subordinate Office Cuckold story...

Hope you all have enjoyed the loving details and the little secrets... Between Boss and Subordinate or father and daughter... The way you want to enjoy the story... A simple cuckold story or a smooth incest story... Hopefully either way you will like it...

Because she is... ELBA!

'ABLE WAS I SAW ELBA!'

Have a great day with tons of fun moments...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

1...345678