Enamor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard pumped his cock until he came on the floor of the garden house, semen dribbling from his dick and resting in a small puddle by his feet. It was probably only about a teaspoon worth.

But still he could hardly remember when last time she came like that? Bob's single spurt was probably many more time in quantity in comparison to his! Which means Bob's one lot of cum was equivalent to Richard's whole month's hard work!

If that was the factual conclusion, Richard unable to fathom out as to how much of potent cum Bob must have shoot inside his subordinate's married womb.

"YES BABY DOLL... RIDE THAT COCK AS YOU FEEL LIKE." Bob commanded.

She obeyed her cool Boss, putting on a show for him, flipping her hair over her head. She squeezed her breasts together and shoved her tits into her Boss's ever waiting face. He sucked on them eagerly, letting them pop out of his mouth as she bounced on his cock like a woman possessed, "YES BOB... I WANT YOU TO CUM... CUM AGAIN... ONLY FOR MEEE..." She begged, "FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM... I WANT MY WOMB TO BE FILLED... AND REFILLED WITH YOUR BABY-MAKING CUM!"

His submissive subordinate was literally begging him to fill her with his manly sperm finally pushed him over the edge, "OOHHHH... FUCK..." He yelled. His balls spasmed. Elba slammed herself all the way down on her stunned Boss's near erupting cock, forcing his cock past her cervix and deep into her recesses.

Deeper, much deeper than Richard had ever been inside his loving wife's pussy; probably his wife could have ever imagined in the wildest of her sexual fantasy.

With a loud grunt, Bob started to pump his sticky seeds into his Executive Assistant's greedy pussy. He grabbed her ass tight, leaving hand-prints and scratch marks along her delicate backside.

"OMG! OOOHHHHHH... MY... GAWD..." Elba moaned as her pussy was flooded with her Boss's virile semen. "I... I CAN FEEL IT... YOUR WARM SEEDS DEEP INSIDE MY WOMB!" She shuddered as she once again buried her head into her Boss's muscular chest.

The couple breathed heavily as they embraced, neither yet coming down from their mutual orgasm. Sticky white cum leaked from Richard's wife's swollen and saturated pussy and down the length of her Boss's engorged cock, settling in a large puddle around his massive hairy balls. There was more cum dripping out of Elba than Richard had spilled on the floor. There was certainly a greater amount still flooding her fertile womb. If that was the crude reality, then there were much cruder and might be crudest shocks awaiting Richard's way... Some soon and some sooner...
The Boss and the subordinate duo were locked in an intimate embrace, matching each other's laboured breathings as they were slowing signs of recovering from their prolong romp. Elba took her Boss's bottom lip in her mouth and nibbled on it with love and affection. She then stuck her tongue into his warm mouth and passionately kissed her MANLY BOSS for the next several minutes. With his semi-hard cock still buried deep inside her sloggy pussy. Though slowly losing its shape and size as sliding out, leaving an even bigger trail of cum in its way out.

Boss and subordinate had become the new found lovers. Bob had delivered on more than Richard had ever imagined or even promised his unsuspecting wife while convincing her about this delirious act. His loving wife Elba had cum three times, twice from riding his dick. All were within a matter of maximum one hour! Richard was both shocked and was happy for his loving wife.

She deserved to be fucked like the GODDESS... She actually was... And Bob kept Richard's expectations intact... And fucked his loving wife like a BULL... Rather exceeded his expectation by bringing his loving wife to multiple orgasms with a matter of an hour or even less! What a MAN Bob was! Richard wondered and gave a smile of surrender and satisfaction as he saw his wife was still making out with her Boss. She was passionate, grabbing his face with both her soft hands as she thanked him over and over again for making her a REAL WOMAN!

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!" She panted between showering him with dozens of kisses, "I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OR EXHAUSED IN THANKING YOU TIME AND AGAIN... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH... FOR FUCKING ME LIKE A REAL MAN... LIKE A BIG BULL... I NEEDED THAT SO BADLY... SO URGENTLY... SO DESPERATELY..."

Bob responded lovingly as he caressed her bare back with all affection, "OF COURSE MY DOLL, I TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU! TO SEE YOU HAPPY! EVEN IF IT MEANS FUCKING YOU CRAZY WHEN YOUR HUSBAND IS AWAY..."

Elba giggled, "IT WILL BE MY PROUD PREVILEGE IF THAT ALWAYS MEAN YOU ARE GOING TO FUCK ME WHENEVER MY DEAR HUSBAND IS AWAY? They smiled at one another, completely satisfied and enjoying each other's company like long lost friends.

Elba once again became just an Executive Assistant in her Boss's loving arms. She finally removed herself from her Boss's lap. Bob's now half stiff cock slipped out of Richard's wife's creamy mess of a vagina creating a puddle of semen on his muscular abdomen. Elba sat beside him on the sofa as his obedient assistant. She was in a total mess, but was still quite a sight to behold, cherished and nurtured. Her hair was wild, stuck to her face and back in wet and dark strands.

Dried semen coated her chest and lined the length of her once pristine stockings. Three of her garters had come undone and her left stocking was bunched up around her knee. The garter belt itself was twisted into a strappy mess on her waist. Her eyeliner had run down her cheeks; lipstick was smeared. Her vagina was swollen, red, and still slowly leaked her Boss's cum onto our microfiber sofa.

She was fucked well and she looked it. It is a vision Richard will never forget. Bob started to get up, "I SHOULD PROBABLY CLEAN UP THE MESS AND MUST BE HEADING FOR HOME. MY WIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN A MUCH WORRIED PERSON." He said showing true concern and anxiety.

"IF THAT IS THE FACT, THEN I WONT STOP YOU. BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO PROMISE ME FOR THE NEXT TIME." Said Elba still in a state of post fucking hang-out.

"I PROMISE YOU MY DOLL! BUT WHEN AND WHERE YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL ME?" Questioned Bob as he was getting ready to leave.

"HERE. NEXT WEEK. SAME DAY. SAME TIME. DOES THAT SUIT YOU?" Said and asked Elba at the same time.

"YES. IT DOES SUITS ME. BUT I HAVE A CONDITION TO BE FULFILLED." Bob's statement had an overtone of bluntness.

"YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND!" Elba was more than desperate to fulfil any demand whatsoever.

"NEXT TIME WHEN I FUCK YOU, YOUR HUSBAND NEED NOT SIT BEHIND THE CAMERA AND WATCH THE ACTION INDIRECTLY. RATHER I WANT HIM TO SIT NEXT TO US AS I FUCK THE SWEAT OUT OF YOU!" Saying so Bob indicated to one of the hidden cameras installed behind one of the surround speakers of their Home Theatre System.

"HOW COULD YOU GUESS THAT SO ACCURATELY?" There was an absolute awe in Elba's beautiful sweaty face.

"IT IS BECAUSE I AM YOUR... FA-... I MEAN BOSS! CORONA TIME HAS ALL THE SANCTIONS DURING THE STRETCH OF LOCKDOWN PERIOD. IT TOOK ME SO MUCH OF TIME AND ENERGY TO REACH YOUR PLACE. SO, YOUR HUSBAND'S GOING OVER TO HIS PARENTS PLACE WAS TOO FIBBLE AN EXCUSE TO BE DIGESTED. FOR WHICH I WAS LOOKING AROUND FOR THE CLUES." Bob was ready to leave. Elba came closer. He held her tight and planted an affectionate kiss right on her swollen lips and said, "THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THE NICE AND MEMORABLE EVENING. LOOKING FORWARD FOR AN EQUALLY GOOD ONE SAME TIME NEXT WEEK." With that he turned around and moved away.

As he was walking away, Richard saw a bulge on Bob's left side back pocket and quickly noticed it was his loving wife's black thong which he had cunningly collected as the trophy. It now belonged to him, as much as the rest of his dearest wife's every single body part. Richard grinned and closed all the apps and gadgets while wondering as to what was there in store for him the next week to come and bring?

******
CHAPTER: 9 -- Once Eaten Twice Try!

The very first instance of sex outside the sanctity of marriage had put both Elba and Richard in a lot of conflicting emotions. After Bob left that day late in the night, they had some brief talks, but gradually one thing lead to another and at the end of it they had one of the best sex of their life. Richard not only came twice in quick succession, but he also did not hesitate to lick away someone else's profusion of cum from her loving wife's saturated and over flowing cunt without any remorse, regret or hesitation. Which made Elba to get into another mighty orgasm of that night?

She came three times with Bob and twice with Richard. Totally five times in that single night. The only difference was, the first three orgasms took less than two hours to happen whereas the last two happened over the course of the night. By the time it was breaking of the dawn, Elba was beyond the level of satisfaction, she was totally satiated and still craving for more, that was the power of Bob's love making capacity which left her in complete trance.

Though Richard probably fucked her the best in five years of their eventless marriage till recently, he was no where even half closer to Bob's ability, capability or lasting duration. Though Elba did not said anything to hurt the feeling of her caring husband, she did not even feel Richard's 5.5 inch cock plowing her over stretched cunt.

It was the same situation for Richard too. His 4.5 inch girth cock was literally floating inside his dear wife's wide open cunt after being stretched beyond repair by a 7.5 circumference cock which fucked her so brutally for over two hours.

The natural law of elasticity came into place and Elba's gapping cunt slowly regained much of its tightness gradually and the subsequent nights were a repetition of the first. Every night they had mind-boggling sex multiple times. Though Richard was fully charged recalling the incidences, Elba was all the way and all the time thinking and missing Bob's tool to plow her again.

Waiting has its own charm.

So also for the trio -- Bob, Elba and Richard.

And finally the waiting was over and the three of them were again in Richard's house for the repetition of last week's rendezvous.

Richard was sitting on the TV lounge couch like a defeated shoulder and observed as Bob got closer to his wife Elba. His large and dominant frame towered over the slender and gym-fit one of his beloved wife.

He looked down at her, giving him a smug smile before he spoke in a whisper, only loud enough for her to hear. "TELL YOUR HUSBAND I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU IN FRONT OF HIM!" Bob said the words pretty sternly, while taking appropriate pause between the words to create the right quantum of stimuli, though with a devious smile fixed across his otherwise wooden face.

Elba purred in response, the forwardness and control of Bob had eased her mind a little bit though. Her body relaxed as she stared up at the overtly handsome and pleasently muscular physique that was her Big Boss. The blonde wife then turned to her submissive husband, who was still sitting like a couch potato on the TV lounge couch, with his eyes fixed on them in a horror mixed anticipation.

Her heart raced as she followed Bob's commands. "BABY..." The knock-out blonde spoke, savouring her next words. She gave a cruel smile and bit her lips before speaking the harshest words she had ever used against her dear husband, "BOB'S GOING TO FUCK ME NOW! IN FRONT OF YOU! AND YOU'RE GOING TO BE ONLY A MUTE SPECTATOR!"

Richard's heart skipped a beat.

During their intense pillow talks as well as bedroom role-play scenario, so many times he had heard her speak those words, but he had never heard her speak them with such lust, such passion, and such desire... He stared blank, his heart racing, his mind spinning, waiting to see what would be unfolding in the next course of action...

Bob smiled to himself. He had this gorgeous blonde wife exactly where he wanted her to be mentally. He too had fed the couple the romantic fantasy that how their relationship would blossom, that their fetish was something they should explore and share with him in order to take their sex life to new limits, and new heights and now, with the stunning 28-year-old wife in front of him, so eager to be taken by his massive throbbing cock again.

He knew that he would have her again and again, whether her docile husband agreed to it or not. He knew his subordinate's husband had made a huge mistake by letting him get anywhere near her again, and he was about to show him exactly why that was. He spoke again, still in a whisper to Elba, "ON YOUR KNEES MY DOLL!" Bob spoke to her quietly, but dominantly. "LET YOUR HUSBAND WATCH SILENTLY AS YOU SUCK MY COCK ALL DOLLED UP!"

Elba's heart began to race. Her Boss was never so vociferous in their last encounter just a week back, but now he was a different man! Was that his transformation over the past week? Or it was the add-on kick he was getting seeing his subordinate's timid husband watching their action silently with awe.

Elba thought this was it; this was actually going to happen. She was going to get fucked by her Boss again. But the difference this time would be the physical presence of her husband during the course of action. It almost felt that all those days of fantasizing and teasing with Richard had led up to this point, a warm-up to the main excitement of action...

But what would be the ultimate culmination?

The chance to get fucked by Bob again was not mere a chance encounter, but a prolong planning by the three of them in their own orbits of planning and implementation.

Her pussy began to blaze, dripping with wetness at not only Bob's crude words, but the chance to see the cock that pleased her so well before again. With no further instruction needed, the stunning blonde wife sunk to her knees in front of her Negro Boss, staring up at him as he edge a little closer to her to create the perfect angle for her to savour.

Richard could have cum at the very sight alone. He knew what was going to happen. He felt his cock tense in pleasure as it rose hard within his trousers. He saw Elba's eager face light up with excitement as she rose her hands up to meet with Bob's crotch, before stroking hard against his shaft through the outside of his trousers.

A moment of passionate stroking passed before the gorgeous wife's delicate hands fiddled at the Boss's belt, unbuckling it before quickly casting his 12 ounce denims downward, leaving nothing separating Elba and Bob's cock other than his Jockey briefs, which were outlined by his thick and hard cock.

The sheer look of lust and surprise on Elba's face said it all. Her mouth opened instinctively, softly gasping at the sheer size. She had seen it before, and she knew it was huge, but she had never, ever been able to come to grips with just how large and thick Bob's cock was. She stared idly for a moment, taking in the arousing view, completely dismissing the fact that her husband was watching no more than a few feet away.

The loving wife felt her mouth actually begin to water in anticipation, causing her to snap out of her gaze. She dipped her thumbs under the elastic bands of her Boss's briefs and began to slowly drag them down, doing so, showing inch after inch of his black and bare cock.

Elba swore under her breath in shock at the sheer size. Bob's thick cock now sat hard in front of her, all 10-inches of his large sausage meat standing proudly in front of her mesmerising eyes. Her lips hovered over the tip of it, taking in the sheer size of this monster of a cock. Her pussy began to burn in desire and she knew now just how badly she needed this inside her as quickly as possible.

Bob shivered in anticipation as Elba's warm breath trickled against the tip of his cock as her lips began to brush against the purple head. He kept his eyes down, watching eagerly as the gorgeous blonde wife began to drag her soft and warm lips against the tip of his massive cock.

She was neither kissing it, nor sucking it. But enjoying teasing it the most. Bob watched on as Elba continued to press her lips to his cock at last! Absolutely absorbed by horniness and need to get fucked by the cock in front of her. Bob had her exactly as he wanted her.

But to put the salt in the wound, he played on her fantasy a little further, by degrading her in front of her husband to inflict the right amount of hurt into his mind. It was the mind-game Bob was playing, "GOD, YOU'RE THE DIRTIEST BITCH I HAD EVER SEEN!"

Richard almost gloated as Bob's words pierced into him like a bunch of spears.

Bob was happy to see Richard's facial expression and body language. Those were in tune with his expectation and anticipation. His words had their desired reaction, for as he spoke them, fully knowing the fact as to what would be the husband and wife's mental condition would be.

His simple deductive logic was: 'Wife's apathy would be husband's agony.'

That was also one of the vital rule of the thumb in a cuckold game.

Adding owe to her husband's worry, Bob pulled out his 10 incher out of the stunning wife's reluctant mouth and snapped her face hard with that cock meat. She was dazed! Never anticipating her Big Boss to be suddenly that dominating! Bringing her back to consciousness, A soft moan hummed through her lips as she expressed, "UUUMMMMMM..." It was almost like a state of hallucination for her.

Richard watched on, his heart pounded and eyes strained in excitement as he watched his gorgeous wife of five years press her luscious lips to her Boss's awfully thick cock, but this was nothing compared to what was going to happen next?

His eyes quickly switched as his wife turned to face him, piercing him with her erotic gaze. A quick moment passed before he saw her gave out a loving smile, and with her eyes still fixed on him, her lips parted the thick head of Bob's cock, sucking deeply as she began to take it into her mouth. Richard watched on as Elba slowly began to take inch by inch of her Boss's onyx cock into her eager mouth! Her warm and wet mouth coating Bob's cock with a thick layer of her saliva.

"OOOHHHHHH FUCK!" Bob groaned as he stared down at the stunning blonde wife. Her head began to slowly bob up and down Bob's beasty cock as she sucked, her mouth forming a large 'O' shape, her cheeks hollowed in as she sucked deeply against his unusually long and thick shaft, "HEY RICHARD," Said Bob with a smirk, "LOOK AT YOU SLUT WIFE! HOW GOOD SHE IS SUCKING MY COCK LIKE A REAL PRO!"

"MMMPMMMPPHHHHHH..." All that Elba could moan on Bob's mighty shaft. That was more of a muffled moan as she began to work more and more of Bob's hot and thick shaft deep into her throat.

Her mouth watered as every hard inch of his cock pressed against her tongue, causing her to suck so graciously as she bobbed her head back and forth. She kept her eyes fixated on her husband, who stared in disbelief as she took every wonderful inch of her Boss's massive cock within her warm and wet mouth.

The few moments of silence that followed were disrupted by the ever louder sucking and slurping sounds escaping out of Elba's stretched mouth as she continued to work her head up and down her Boss's incredible cock. With every bob of her head she managed another inch, working her lips hungrily towards the base of his shaft. Eventually the thick, rubbery head of Bob's hard cock hit the back of Elsa's tonsil, causing her to gag slightly, but not deterring her from her illicit sucking beyond the boundaries of her marital bonding and bindings.

Elba broke her eye contact from her husband and closed her eyes, concentrating as she turned her head to face her boss. She brought her lips to the head of her Boss's onyx cock, enveloping them as she swirled her tongue around the tip loudly, before slowly dragging her lips down close to the base of his hard cock.

123456...8