Enchantress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No way. I very much want you to, but she's way too famous. It'd be very chaotic in many aspects.' Somewhere in the mid-sentence, Leo had an idea, an image of someone.

'Crystal, Crystal Reed. Can you shift into Crystal Reed?' He moved to the left and right as if a crab caught his balls, and then finally, he moved toward the table, threw his broken mobile phone, grabbed the laptop, and switched it on. It took barely 5 seconds for the system to power up, but it felt like an eternity to Leo.

He typed in Crystal Reed, and the search result showed a beautiful woman in a bikini in most of the images, and in a few, she lay on her perfect bare body with her hands covering her nipples. It wasn't her latest picture that he showed, but one in which she was 21 years old but looked even younger than that.

'Her, can you shapeshift into her?' Leo turned the laptop towards Laufey as she leaned forward to look closer. 'Can you?'

'Yes, Leo.' She answered as she stood back and let her skin disappear and appear, and in seconds, she was Crystal Reed and not Laufey anymore. The jeans she wore were a perfect fit around her ass, while the shape of her boobs was essentially in a good view under the t-shirt.

'Fucking hell,' Leo muttered.

'Now, If you change into someone else, like yourself, and we head out since you've already seen how Crystal Reed, can you change back into her again without me showing you her picture every time?'

'Yes, Leo. I just have to have seen the person once.'

'Great, that's so fucking cool.'

Leo had something, perhaps many things, in mind. As hot as Crystal Reed was (who he discovered from Instagram), she was just a disguise. Leo had a different taste. One other thing he could get out of Laufey disguising himself as Lauren is that he could just take her to the college, pub, or anywhere he liked and make out with her before his bullies, and he had even more nasty plans.

'Okay, now remember, this is how you look whenever someone is around. Cool?'

'Understood, Leo.' Laufey smiled.

'Now, one more thing, I'll call you by the name whom you have transformed into, like, you're now in the form of Crystal Reed, and I shall call you Crystal Reed. Cool?'

'Yes.'

'And, about you, how do you go by. I mean, do you sleep, eat? Do basic human things?' Leo asked as he got up, and he now stood taller than Lauren.'

'Yes, Leo, I was a human; this shapeshifting is an extra ability that altered my human conditions, such as my mood, emotions, and thinking process. I think my immortality also accounts for these changes. Initially, even after becoming this...shapeshifter, I did feel all those things, even fell in love, but. Eventually, he grew old, and I remained the same as I watched him die.' This shut Leo's mouth for a moment.

Now even he started to think about his life and his mortality. Suddenly, he saw an advertisement for a movie suggestion for Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003). This changed his mood.

'I...I have many wishes on my bucket list. Do you have any wishes? I can try to fulfill it if it's in my power.'

'Fulfilling your wishes would be my wishes. Because you released me, and I am bound to you. You have a short life, Leo. Live it.'

'Great!' Leo said, glad he had moved past the uneasy conversation. He typed something on his laptop and showed Lauren a picture of a woman. 'Can you transform into her?'

'Of course.' Lauren said as her skin went into the process of shape-shifting. Then she appeared before Leo as a 30-year-old Hillary Duff.

'Wow!' Leo exclaimed as he stood up, staring at the firm, ample breast squeezed under her t-shirt, with strong arms and thick thighs which filled her Jeans. Leo touched her face, cheeks, and lips, unaware of the seduction.

'Ca...Can I?' Leo asked as he looked at her two pointing tits, with his other hand resting on her clavicle.

'Anything you want, Leo.' Hillary answered in a whisper.

With no second thought, Leo's hand slowly moved down, grabbed her left breast, and gently squeezed it. Submerged in the hotness of her body, especially her tits, he leaned forward and pressed his lips on hers.

There was no resistance, which encouraged Leo, and he slowly slid his tongue inside her mouth. Leo, on the other side, had let himself into the moment, got close to her even more, and pressed his crotch against her thick thighs.

'Leo, these clothes are...tight and suffocating me.' Hilary whispered, with Leo's lips nibbling and pecking hers.

'Oh shit, sorry. Just hold on a minute.' Leo said, breaking the kiss, and looked at the laptop screen for something and rushed out of the room. 'You can remove them.' He said while closing the door behind him as he left.

Hilary did what he asked. She removed the t-shirt, let her firm tits in the air, and struggled to remove the pants. But she managed eventually and stood naked in an empty bachelor's room.

A minute later, Leo returned holding a set of inner wears. But he couldn't speak anything he wanted to say while entering the room. Hilary duff's busty tits and hell-bending thick thighs, not to mention her curves.

'I...These are 32A bras. My mom's. You can wear these or not,' Leo said tentatively.

'Yes, thank you, Leo.' Hilary got close to him and took the bra and panties from his hand, keeping a seductive smile on her face, while Leo's focus was shifting from her tits to ass to thighs and back to her tits in the loop.

Hilary managed to find the mechanism of wearing a bra and covered her tits perfectly well, showcasing the firmness, with cleavage deep enough to stick his dick all the way in. The panties didn't cover much except for her bush down between her thighs.

'oh my god, you're amazing.' Leo said as he threw himself upon her, pressing his and pushing his tongue into her mouth while groping her tits, and his other hand rummaged her buffy ass. His crotch was pressed against her thighs again. It felt so unreal to Leo, but not for long.

He rubbed his crotch on her thighs, and in return, Hilary hugged her tight and pressed his ass towards her. It wasn't long before he came in his pants. Post-nut clarity is a messed up feeling, and Leo went through one.

He broke the kiss, stopped rubbing, and gasped for a moment, somehow feeling inferior. 'I came.' He said between huge breaths, he let out in her mouth.

12