You Rich, Me Royal, Bitch Pt. 01

Story Info
The Futa Queen of the Jungle finds a rude interloper.
12.6k words
4.82
7.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers

Gianna, Queen of the Jungle: You Rich, Me Royal, Bitch Part 1

A number of savage creatures lurk upon the Crown Island of the jungle archipelago. Anacondas over 30 feet long slither among the trees and water. Panthers with bone-crushing jaws and skull-smashing paws linger on hot stones, prowling for a chance to strike at ignorant prey. Then comes the hulking golden-back gorilla, leaping from tree to tree with both grace and predatory determination. However, the most savage and dangerous beasts can come in the most unusual forms, like the poison dart frog or the bullet ant. In this department, the Crown Island was no different, yet its apex was a far cry from small.

The flash of tan skin alerted the animals to her presence. Then, a rustling through the canopy and the subtle thudding of footsteps upon bark lifted heads and ears alike. A few of the smaller mammals scurried away, but many remained curious, watching the trees for signs of movement. A second later, one hooted and hollered, seeing a glimpse of movement through the leaves. They called out wildly, screeching cheers. In return, a loud ululating yell returned back, "Aaaaaaah-Ah-AaaaAAAAAHH-Ahh-Ahh-AAAHHH!" The smaller primates cheered both in excitement and fear, curious as to where the being was headed.

Meanwhile, a chimp stood upon a thick branch, hands reaching with excruciating desire towards a bundle of large, orange fruits. Screeching angrily, his fingers were a hair's width away from the succulent spheres, their ripe peels glistening temptingly at him. Going up on his tippy toes, his fingertips only just touched the rind when a loud whoosh pushed the air from above him, the bunch of fruit disappearing in a second. Mouth agape, a loud thunk from nearby drew its attention.

The primate saw the bunch of fruit, now suspended in the air via a spear which skewered the center bundle and attached it to a tree trunk. Still processing the occurrence, all was clear when a tan figure swung by, pulling out the spear and taking the fruit in the process. Stunned into silence the chimp sat down, scratching its head. Then, from above, another fruit fell in front of it, the creature's eyes lighting up as it happily took a bite.

With the fruit bundle now hanging over her shoulder, the toned apex swung along the vines and branches, her legs moving forward and backwards in unison to gain speed through the trees. Long black hair streamed over her shoulders and back, trailing gracefully with the wind. Flipping from a branch to vine, the athletic physique of the jungle girl looked graceful enough to be in the olympics.

Her blue eyes were fixed forward, focusing on the direction where the strange sound came from. Alien to anything she'd heard before, it was something like a mix between an elephant's call and a bone horn. Yet as odd as it was, its placement was the strangest. Taking a branch and using it to gain some more height, the jungle girl made her way through the canopy, just enough to see the wild blue yonder before her.

It came from the sea.

Giving a fierce grin, she continued her leap, falling back into the foliage below. Making a short dive, the primal beauty used the descent to her advantage, catching a tree limb and flinging herself towards the ocean. Her strong arms made short work of the journey, finally coming to rest upon reaching a bent tree trunk atop a cliff overlooking the waves.

Landing upon the bark, the woman looked out once again, eyes squinting as she searched. Her shapely body was barely covered by a ragged fur loincloth and two fur strips looping around her neck, barely stretching enough over her large breasts to tie together at the waist. She wore a necklace of animal teeth which dangled over her chest, trophies from previous victories. While her wild beauty was staggering, it was clear that the jungle had shaped her for more than just show. And at that moment, she was on the hunt.

Catching sight of her target, the serious expression changed to a grin of intrigue. Off in the distance, a large, strange shape floated in the waters. Its body shone with the sunlight, yet every part was angular like rocks. She'd heard of these before, stories that her old tribe leaders spoke of, pictures her ancestors had drawn. Boats, or ships, she knew not which, nor the difference. All that mattered, however, was what came with them.

Outsiders.

In her old village, the jungle girl had often heard of them. Brought to shore by their goddesses, the ships would crash or land, bringing not only food from lands unknown, but also people. Outsider females were famous as being tender and curious, they supposedly smelled of flowers, had lips as sweet as wild berries and hair as soft and smooth as an otter's fur, yearning to be let wild. A boat full of them would be considered a great gift to the tribe, full of new possibilities.

Knitting her brows, the other possibility came to mind. Outsider hunters, or 'men', as they were called, sometimes came in peace... but also came to hunt the animals for their furs. Some tribes had been scattered by their appearance and their weapons... a truly dreadful possibility. If the ship only had men... trouble could be afoot. Thus, the goddesses tested their loyal tribes with either the fish or the spear.

The jungle woman left her tribe many moon cycles ago, all in the endeavor to do what none had before: conquer Crown Island. Many had tried, and all but her had perished against its terrifying animals and death defying terrain. With all of her grit, wit, and determination, she scaled the Regal Mountain Range, navigated the Valley of Beasts, and swam across the Serpent River, all to find the coveted shrine of Jagua, the goddess of dominance. With her conquest, she had marked herself to be the next great chieftess, and she would do anything to defend her newfound title. If the ship was filled with outsider hunters, she would do what must be done. But if outsider gatherers laid within...

Beneath her loincloth, her member stirred with excitement at the thought. The jungle woman felt her hand run down past her thighs, absentmindedly stroking at the large member that laid beneath. Her blessing from Jagua was sizable, a rod that could sate any gatherer. There was always the possibility that the outsiders could join her tribe... maybe even a mate could be among them...

Shaking her head, the jungle futa stood up straight, puffing out her chest. Such things were for another time. First, the observation of the outsiders. The jungle woman grabbed onto the vine next to her. Jagua had smiled upon her, giving her the first test of outsiders. And this was a task she refused to fail.

After all, no task was too great for Gianna, Queen of the Jungle!

***

"If you don't go to that island, I will have you fired the MOMENT we get back!"

The crew members on deck collectively looked at one another as the shrill, nasally voice echoed from inside the Captain's quarters. The quiet, though only for a few days, had felt so blissfully long, only to be taken away once again.

"Lady Collins, I promise you that the feeling will pass. If it doesn't you can always take some pills-"

The sound of heels stabbing across the lower decks of the ship rang out, causing the entire crew to shiver.

"NO! I am not taking your revolting narcotics, who do you think I am?!"

"They aren't narcotics, they're-"

"Do I LOOK like I care, Mr. Lorth? Take a close look- Ew, not that close though."

"Lady Collins... we can't keep pulling off to every island that we find because of your... constitution. Also, it's CAPTAIN Lorth, miss."

After that, silence. The pause hung in the air, sending chills down the spines of every sailor in earshot.

"I'm sorry..."

"Sorry?" the shrill voice asked, echoing through the halls of the ship. "You apologize?! Oh no, no, no, that's not close to how sorry you'll be, MISTER Lorth. You are FIRED! Get me the next in line Right. This. INSTANT!"

There was a long silence until the door opened, revealing the captain himself. His face was flushed red, beads of sweat dripping down his brow. The men all stared at him, the deck workers all sharing a joint bit of pity. After all, this was the third time he was fired in the past two weeks. Hearing the sound of clicking heels once again, he wiped the sweat away quickly and stepped aside, letting the woman exit.

Lady Jenna Collins was a lithe woman of medium height for her sex, standing at 5 feet and 5 inches. Her skin was pale and smooth, almost white, contrasting with her light brown hair. With a tight bun hidden beneath a sun hat, her side bangs ran out in perfect symmetry, framing her face elegantly. She wore a simple dress of black with a small bag that hung from a belt at her waist. The dress's thin straps held up her modest breasts, while the bottom slightly hugged her hips, slightly displaying her curves. All of this was put together by the black high heels she wore, each step making sure to accentuate her movements with a resounding click.

Her infamous light green eyes stared daggers at the ex-captain as he departed. Even the other sailors dared not approach her. Instead, they simply watched as she walked past, hand resting lightly on her hip as she did so. Looking around, a scowl appeared on her face.

"DAPHNE!"

In a few seconds, the door to the lower decks was thrown open, revealing a burgundy-haired woman in an English maid uniform. Though her outfit was modest compared to others, there wasn't any mistaking her presence. Her steps were, like her lady, with purpose, but her expression had with it an air of gentleness, rather than the scowl of ferocity.

"Yes, my Lady?"

"Go tell everyone to prepare for landing."

"Ah, so did the Captain agree to-"

Rolling her eyes, "No, he did not, But I am not beholden to some MORON," she cast a glare at the captain once again. The fellow winced, walking back towards his men with a forlorn gait. Glancing around the ship, "Where is the first mate?" she called.

A young, skittish fellow slowly raised his hand next to the captain. "H-Here!"

"Prepare us for landing, or I'll fire you too!"

The sailor nodded emphatically, motioning for the crew to make the proper arrangements. All the while Jenna smirked and leaned against the ship's railing, watching the seamen rush about. "Absolute idiots..."

Daphne looked over at her lady with a raised eyebrow, "Lady Collins, you know they're just doing their-"

"Pour me a drink."

"That hardly seems like it would help your sea sickness, Lady Collins."

Jenna looked over at Daphne, her light green eyes lacking any of the nurturing feeling associated with the color. Their gazes met, the blue eyed maid not breaking contact with her employer. After a few seconds, the brunette snorted and smiled, "I don't want to stop because I'm seasick."

The pale lady turned around, her eyes locking upon the island in the distance. A jungle island sat amidst the cerulean waves, dense green jungles hugging up against sandy shores. Rising from the center of the island, a ring of jagged mountains reached for the skies above, seemingly trying to touch the heavens themselves. The whole scene was nothing less than breath-taking, even to someone as unimpressed as Jenna.

"I want to go because I'm bored."

The maid looked at her lady, a smile touching her lips. Nodding with approval, "Then I suppose I'll fetch some wine."

"The best vintage we have."

"Of course, miss." Said Daphne, walking off in her buckled shoes.

Jenna thought for a moment, continuing her stare. Then, turning back sharply, "And prepare a basket of food! I want to have a picnic!"

The yacht cut through the waves with ease, the sails filling in as needed to give the vessel speed. Having been sailing for three weeks, the crew had grown accustomed to the rocking of the waves once again, and the proper movements to keep the craft running smoothly. Thus, the approach towards the island was quite simple. Admittedly the hard part remained the navigation of the shoreline waters, which proved far harsher than expected. Opting to forgo going ashore directly, the crew instead readied a small boat to take the two ladies to land.

Lady Collins and Daphne went in, taking the newly designated second mate Lorth as their paddler. Trembling with every stroke, the previous captain slowly but surely navigated the sharp stones and rough waters, making it to shore. The instant the boat arrived at land, Jenna moved from the craft and strode ashore.

Lorth blinked in surprised, and looked towards the departing lady, "Umm, miss! Isn't that a bit danger-"

Stopping fully, Jenna's head slowly swiveled towards the middle-aged man. Though he was clearly her superior in age, the fear that struck the lad was akin to viewing an ancient evil.

"What did you say?"

"Umm... umm... umm."

Squinting, "Have you been struck dumb or you just lost your mind?"

"It's just... we don't know what's out there and... you know it's... well."

"I can have you walk the plank, you know? Stranded on this island for the rest of your days. What could you possibly even think would be..." She continued.

"I-I, well you see, as a proud Lorth I swear that... I mean..."

The level of internal annoyance clearly grew with every slight attempt to explain his behavior, the pale woman's brows growing tighter and tighter.

"He's trying to say that the lady should always be accompanied by those who serve her, miss."

Jenna's gaze shifted over the new first mate's shoulders, finding Daphne standing dutifully behind him. The fellow looked back and breathed a sigh of relief, "Uh... yes, yes! Exactly. Umm... Right."

Daphne patted his shoulder, "Of course, so should we be off?"

Jenna rolled her eyes and walked off without a word, heels sinking into the sandy beach. Daphne turned to the captain turned first mate and caressed his arm, giving a sweet smile. Then after looking back to the ship and waving at the sailors, she strode after her.

Tilting her head, "Are you alright, my lady? You seemed rather remiss about how-"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." Jenna said, waving her hand dismissively. "Make sure to get the basket!"

"I already have the picnic supplies, miss."

Blinking at the prepared retort, and noting the basket behind the maid, "We-well, stay twenty paces behind me! I want to enjoy myself."

"If you wish for that, then shouldn't you put on more appropriate attire miss-"

"THIRTY."

With that, Jenna set off into the jungle, leaving Daphne to take the rear, who sighed as she hauled the dense wicker basket. The dutiful maid followed after her lady, as she had for all her life. The familiar image of Jenna stomping ahead, fully unwilling to compromise with logic or reason brought a smile to her lips.

Though she couldn't see it, Daphne knew that her mistress was enjoying herself immensely. She merely had to watch the slightest of skip form in Jenna's movements, her head swiveling at the encroaching jungle. At the sight, the maid took a deep breath and let it out, smiling widely. It was the simple things that made the job worth it.

"I SAID THIRTY PACES!"

Daphne shook from her momentary daydream to see Jenna glaring at her from in front, her impractical high heels piercing a root like a sword. The maid stopped and bowed, "Yes, yes my apologies, miss."

With a lingering glare, Jenna returned to her mission, entering the jungle fully.

For hours, they wandered aimlessly, Jenna stopping every few minutes to admire something or begrudgingly comment on the beauty of the surroundings. Truly, the jungle island was wholly unique from the stuffy lodgings of the city, where everything seemed to be covered in ash and grime. Every few moments, Jenna would look back at Daphne, giving her a smirk before moving forward. As such, the maid found herself following behind Jenna, holding onto her skirt tightly lest she trip.

As they went deeper into the jungle, however, Daphne found herself growing nervous. The foliage grew denser, reaching higher than her head and blocking most of the sunlight. With each step, the ground became increasingly muddy, making it difficult to walk properly. Odd animal calls seemed to grow close, then move far away again and again. Even worse, the sound of insects buzzed loudly in the air, adding to the already tense atmosphere. Stranger still, she swore she heard a rustling in the trees above that seemed to follow them.

At last, they arrived at a clearing up a hill where Jenna stopped to catch her breath. Looking around, she saw nothing but lush foliage, with occasional glimpses of the ocean below. Turning towards Daphne, "I'm thirsty"

Daphne quickly knelt beside her mistress, offering her a glass of water, "You must be thirsty from all that walking."

"No, I mean I'm parched"

Sighing, Daphne held the cup up to her mouth. Jenna drank deeply, letting out a contented grunt when she finished. Smiling slightly as Daphne began to stand, "How about we get some lunch?"

The maid nodded, opening up the wicker basket to reveal a patterned blanket with an array of food beneath it. Some sandwiches, cheese, and fruit. Setting up the blanket upon the ground, Daphne carefully placed a pillow for Jenna before arranging the food in front of her. Wordlessly, Jenna pulled out a sandwich and started eating slowly while Daphne stood by patiently, waiting for her mistress' meal to finish. After a minute, Jenna turned to Daphne, "So what do you think?"

Smirking, Daphne replied honestly, "This is nice, my lady. Though the bugs are a bit repulsive."

Jenna nodded, taking another bite, "Well you can blame that on my father then. What a shitty birthday present this turned out to be."

"Lady Collins, language please."

The rich woman rolled her eyes, continuing to eat. "It's not my fault 'shitty' describes it perfectly."

Daphne tilted her head, "If I may, miss, but isn't this a great gift? Many would pay to sail on a fully staffed yacht, let alone for free."

Motioning for the water, Daphne poured Jenna another cup and once again set the vessel against her lips. Nodding, "I said I wanted to see the world, being on some disgusting ship full of morons wasn't what I had in mind."

Putting her finger to her cheek, "I mean, they seem like they have some interesting perspectives at least."

Squinting and leaning forward, "'Interesting perspectives'? They think talking about the same handful of voyages and fornicating with fish women make for good stories." Chewing further, "I doubt they could even satisfy a fish."

Daphne rubbed her arm slightly, "I think they can do better than you would expect..."

Jenna snorted, cocking her eyebrow at her maid, "Speaking from experience?"

Going slightly red, "No I, uh... well, miss, I think you also enjoyed mermaids and tales of adventure when you were young."

Jenna shook her head, chewing quietly, "Exactly, it's childish, plus the ship itself has nothing to do."

Daphne rolled her head back and forth, "Well maybe we can play some good games, read some books?"

Swallowing the bite and looking at the sandwich, "That's sweet, Daphne," casting her eyes up, "but I can imagine you'd prefer a good shag instead?"

Daphne's mouth dropped, "Mi-miss! How could you say that? That is hardly the proper sort of topic for either of-"

"Silence Daphne, cut the prim and proper bit. You and I both know it. I've seen the way you look at them." Looking away with a pseudo-wistful expression, "Oh with those big strong arms, men of the sea, they must be such fierce and passionate lovers." Taking another bite, with a foul expression, "Not only have I seen it, I've heard it."

The burgundy haired woman's face began to match her hair, "I-I..." Looking down in shame, "I'm so sorry, Lady Collins, I didn't realize it was that loud..."

"Oh, Daphne, you don't exactly try to remain quiet, do you?" Smirking, "'Oh, harder! Please, yes right there! Yes, yes, as deep as you can!'" She mimicked.

WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers