Enchantress 8 - It's About Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you do that?" he asked softly.

"You're taking too long," she whispered, then quickly dropped to her knees and pulled down his shorts. His rock-hard cock sprung free and slapped against his stomach. Finally! The cock that she's been aching to see, she kissed it and realized that she's going to be kissing this cock for the rest of her life. There was something comforting in knowing that. It almost felt like she just had a severed limb reattached. She pushed his cock against his stomach and was going to give it a long, loving lick, from balls to the head but the moment her tongue touched his balls she became fascinated with them.

She licked and fondled, one hand gently caressing his balls, the other hand holding his throbbing cock out of her way. They were fascinating, she tasted the ocean salt and her husband, and they were interesting. A dangling sack that contained two balls and the sack would contract or expand as needed. She remembered the talk she had with her mother last night. She thought she was going to be telling her mother, "I know all that mom!" But Octavia was frank and open and said things that Llywella didn't expect to hear. "He may complain at times, but your man will always love your attention."

"Yes mother..." Loo-Loo rolled her eyes.

"He likes to be touched like you do, his nipples are especially sensitive."

"Why do men even have nipples?" Loo-Loo asked, a bit shocked that her mom would say that.

"To give you a way to get him excited, especially after he had a hard day. He's not just a walking cock, there's other parts. He will fight at first, but he really will enjoy a finger slid into his asshole at the right time."

"MOTHER! THAT'S AWEFUL..." then she had to know. "When is the right time?"

"It's best when you are sucking his cock."

"MOTHER!!! ... really?"

"Yes, you may like it too if you haven't been trying anal sex like your brother and Marti." Loo-Loo was too shocked to interrupt. She couldn't imagine her mother talking like a real sexual being. "Nothing on your body was made for him, everything is for you and your babies, but he has a body part made just for you."

"His dick?"

"No, he has a use for that too. His balls. They only exist to give you babies. And he will love it when you pay attention to them."

Still shocked that her mother is talking like... a female, Loo-Loo asked, "like what?"

"They are reflections of his ego, as long as you're gentle there's nothing wrong you can do, but you can seriously hurt him by being rough there. Remember Mark?"

Poor Mark! He was kicked violently in the balls on Black Wednesday, it took him months to recover. But here on the sand beach of XXXX Loo-Loo worried that she might hurt Rezzi when she began licking his balls, and he sighed in response to her gentle touches. The skin of his balls was so soft! She felt him shuddering as she licked his balls over and over and glancing up at him, he looked absolutely shocked at what his sweet little princess was doing. She changed tactics and began running her tongue up and down his cock. Finally taking the head of his cock in her mouth she looked up again and this time he looked like he was getting ready to throw her down on the sand and ravish her.

Good. Bring it on.

What he did do was grasp her head and began to fuck her mouth. It was delicious for the young security guard, his life was so full of discipline and pain, to have this sweet lover able to make him feel so delicious, so excited, so hot. She pulled her mouth off his cock with a sucking pop and he groaned with the sensation. "Rezzi, darling, I know you're not sure, but trust me, you can't hurt me, not with your dick." She lay back on the sand in the fading light, so beautiful, so fragile looking. She held her arms open, and her knees fell apart. "Now Rezzi, I can't wait any more..."

He slowly took off his shirt and Loo-Loo realized that he was going to try to be a gentleman as much as he could with her. Loo-Loo was writhing with her need, but Rezzi was now taking off his shorts and sandals so slowly. "Please darling," she gasped.

He set his clothing aside and climbed between her legs and started to kiss his way up her legs with gentle loving kisses. She yelped and whimpered with each kiss as he got closer and closer to her glistening pearl. Her fluids were covering her, and her hands began to itch.

She squealed with pleasure as his mouth closed over her pussy and began to lick and suck. His tongue darted in and out between her pedals, then flickered over her clit, back and forth, driving her out of her mind with pleasure. She gasped and squealed; her fingers tangled in his hair as the first real orgasm of her life crept up on her. Her hands slapped down to the sand and her fingers dug into the sand as the pressures inside of her grew.

Suddenly everything exploded, wave after wave of blissful release crashed over her. Her fingers never gave her anything like this! She cried out Reziko's name as his cock entered her. Her eyes popped open wide in delight and a bit of pain as his cock stretched her open. She grabbed his back and pulled him close. "Fuck me Rezzi, please, I've waited so long.

He began to fuck her solidly, first gently but as she urged him on his thrusts grew firmer and stronger. She shrieked and cried as her husband fucked her harder and faster, and soon she was cumming again. "Cum with me Rezzi!" she shrieked as she was lost to the sensuous tsunami that crashed over her. She was totally lost to the explosion of relief that coursed through her body.

She barely heard Reziko's roar as he came in her, pumping his seed into her womb, his entire body trembling with the overwhelming sensation this beautiful woman caused in him. With a gasp he collapsed to the sand next to her. She snuggled up close and their eyes met and for some reason they started laughing. "That was so incredible!" she gasped. "Where did you learn that?"

"Same place you did."

"You talked to my mother?"

He nodded. "I grew up without a mother or grandmother. Your mother gave me a long talk about what you would like." Just then they heard Marti's shrieks of pleasure from further up the beach. "I think she talked to Lou also.

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

"It's ok, two of your babies got married today, your mentor got married to your father-in-law, and someone tries to kill your husband. It's a lot to soak up."

"You're right," said Octavia. She took several deep breaths, and slowly calmed down. As she did, Marlon noticed Juju curled up at the foot of Nick's bed.

"How is dad doing?" he asked the dog.

"He's resting," said Juju. "He's needed to do this since before I was born."

Marlon sighed, he was here, but there didn't seem to be anything for him to do. "Ok, let's prioritize. We can't do anything with dad except let him rest. It looks like Ning has that covered." At the sound of her name Ning looked up from Nick for a moment. "You say that Gwen is with Time?"

"The anthropomorphic personification of Time. Kind of like when we see Death, but Time stays hidden, I don't know what draws her out. I met her once when Gwen was a baby," said Octavia, "and then she was here tonight and asked Gwen how she does something without magic, and when Gwen said, 'I don't know,' she disappeared and took Gwen with her."

"Then there's not much we can do about that," frowned Marlon. "That leaves Hollie and Exie..."

"What were you talking about when you first came in?" asked the queen.

"The Watch lost a constable tonight," he said sadly. "Some Spatz Mountain separatist was watching my house and when the constable went to question him, he stabbed the kid."

"Spatz Mountain?" asked Octavia. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, he called me a gutter rat, I guess that's what they call nice people." He thought for a moment then said, "The day Annette and I got married Ruben Peck was nasty to Loo-Loo. He wouldn't talk to her because she was a gutter rat spawn."

It was like Octavia woke up from a bad dream, they had problems with the prime minister, and he represents Spatz Mountain. Ruben Peck was the mayor of Lancre Town, but he resigned after an argument with the king and returned to his original home in Spatz Mountain. Octavia refused to believe in coincidences, "Marlon, go up to my apartment and get Virga," said Octavia. There was a force in her voice that had been missing for the past twelve hours. "Ivo and Juju, I have a job for you."

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

Gwendolyn looked around and saw that she was in a building that appeared to be made of glass. She wandered around and kept bumping into glass walls. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"I need to see how you can stop time without a huge expenditure in magic," came Time's voice.

"I don't stop time I just..." Gwendolyn stumbled for the words to adequately describe what she does. "I just try it all again."

"Can you do it now?" asked Time.

"I can't feel time here, it's like time doesn't exist here so there's nothing to retry."

Time finally appeared to Gwendolyn and said, "let's try this..." and Gwendolyn found herself in the middle of a desert. There were terrifying beasts hopping around the desert. They were tall and could have been cute, long ears, huge hind legs that they walked on, pink noses... they appeared to be seven-foot-tall rabbits except when they opened their mouth and showed their huge fangs. They were the terrifying Four Ecksian Dingaroos. As she watched them approach her, she heard a semi-familiar bellow and looking back over her shoulder she saw a huge golden Agatean dragon flying toward her, and it was clutching a backless couch to its chest.

The dragon spread its wings wide open and glided low passing over the Dingaroo troop and with a flick of its tail it knocked four of them over, three will never get up, the rest scattered in terror. "Was that mom and dad?" she asked with a huge grin.

"And with Marlon, he's about a week old."

"That was so incredible to see," said Gwendolyn with a smile.

"Do it over and make your dad miss."

"Ok..." and there was a sudden flash, and the dragon was swooping down from the sky, his tail swung down to hit the dingaroos. Gwendolyn suddenly ran out and waved her hands around and the dragon pulled up to avoid her, but it swung around and came in from the side because the Dingaroos turned on Gwendolyn. In a single pass the dragon killed six dingaroos and then turned toward Bugarup.

"I can only change what I do, I can't make someone else do something different, but they will react to me and react to my new actions and maybe do something differently. Like dad with those dingaroos. He hates them, he's probably happy that I distracted them so he could kill twice as many."

"Ah," said Time with a nod, and suddenly they were back at Time's glass house. "I think you are ready."

"Ready for what?" asked Gwendolyn.

Suddenly three empty cloaks appeared in the room and turned toward Gwendolyn. Try as she might she saw nothing inside of their hoods. "Them," said Time.

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

In the depths of the castle's basement the most valuable possessions of the Kingdom of Lancre are stored, original copies of signed treaties, rare books once thought lost, a dwarven axle which is the only known example of perpetual motion on the discworld and this axle is waiting for the engineers to finish putting the pullies and flywheels together for the axle to power. There's a large collection of Philosophers Stones, flying carpets of all sizes {from three feet by five feet all the way up to wall-to-wall flying carpet} magical crystal bowling balls {they allow you to foresee the score of next week's league tournament} and Magic Batons {similar to the mythical magic wands but these only work when twirled by young ladies wearing sequins and short skirts} Most importantly, this is where the political prisoners are kept. Political prisoners in Lancre are not people that are imprisoned for their political beliefs but are corrupt politicians.

"If my grandson were here, you'd be singing a different tune!" shouted Ivo as the skeletal guard shoved him in a cell. "Son of a bitch!" shrieked Ivo as the guard, Stan, locked him in a cell. "Oi rue the day oi met his mum!" then he sat down and grumbled. "Put a crown on the buggers head and he forgets who his own dad is." Then he was silent for a long time.

"You wouldn't be talking about our dictator, would you?"

"Oi don't know 'hoo you mean, guvnah," said Ivo without getting up from his bunk.

"Our king that claims to be a witch, Mister Pomeroy Stein."

"Aye, 'e seems to forget what family means, the bahstad. So wot if I been nippinn at the cookin sherry? Wot business of it is 'is?"

"He threw you in prison for drinking?"

"Aye. He seems to think that he is my father, so when he catches me oi tells him what he can do with his crown an he throws me in here."

"The bastard," muttered the unseen prisoner.

"Oi just had a few nips was all," muttered Ivo. "It's not like I was plottin' to overthrow the crown. Crowns are wosname... sacrosanct an' all. Am I right?" He's not even from ear, ee's from the same gutter oi been raised in. Ya know?"

"I hear that he was a gutter snipe in Ankh-Morpork."

"Aye, he woz," said Ivo. "He woz the worst of 'em. He run away from home when he was a lil' shaver, it's wot drove a wedge between me and the missus. Next thing I knew... he woz runnin' the shades, a proper mob boss he was, leadin' gangs an such. Got to be I woz afraid to walk the streets at night I woz. Then he hooked up with that Corina Aldana bint."

"Who?" Now the unseen prisoner in the cell across from Ivo was interested. All good stories have a sleezy woman.

"She woz a ginch wot snuck unto the Unseen University until she wuz runnin' late for class and didn't bind her norks proper an' her baps made their presence known, if ya know wut oi mean."

"NO!"

"So she rightly gets thrown out for bein' a woman and all. Then she hooks up with the nearest gang leader, changes her name to Octavia, and they head off lookin' for a small kingdom they could con. They got thrown out of Four Ecks, then they got tossed out of Pseudopolis, and ended up in Creel Springs and just took over. Before anyone knew who they were he was appointed Duke of Wægn."

"Why would the king do that?"

"Oi don't know," said Ivo. "Maybe he was in on it. Or maybe they had something on him. Oi hears from the dwarves there's tons of gold under Bear Mountain. You ain't never heard our new king bein' worried about money."

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

"I'll be back darling," said Octavia as she kissed Nick's forehead. "I'm going to check on the children." He was warm, running a fever, and he was starting to turn purple. Matilda Potts said he was going to have a whole-body bruise, she said he was pulled through a clothes wringer as he was pulled back into his body.

She kissed the shuddering Ning and said, "I'll be back, keep a good eye on our man, ok sweetheart?"

"I want..." Ning's eyes were filling with tears as she fought back the anger.

"You want to bring your bodyguard over here to help, don't you," asked Octavia. Ning nodded her head and Octavia kissed her again, "we can do this, we don't need to wake them up, but they can come over for the Mole Shouters Day Parade, ok?"

Ning nodded her head and smiled. The bodyguard she was considering was 1,000 Agatean knights. Swordsmen, javelin throwers, sling throwers, and crossbow shooters. There's not a city or maybe even country outside of Ankh-Morpork that could stand up to the Agatean Emperor's bodyguard. Ning and her son Jia, the emperor of the Agatean Empire, need to keep their bodyguard away from Ankh-Morpork. They both knew Ankh-Morpork, and if they let their men get anywhere close to that city they would no longer have a bodyguard, but Ankh-Morpork would have 500 brand new Agatean restaurants.

"What do you want me to do mom?" asked Marlon.

"Just wait for Juju, when we hear what your father's dog has to say, then we'll know. Go encourage your sister, I'm going to look for Exie." And she waved her hand over herself and her dress changed to the dark red of her wizard's robe. "Let's go Virga."

"Yes mistress," and her walking stick walked over to her. She grasped the stick which also acts as her wizard's staff and as Nick's scepter of office and headed out to the courtyard. Mounting Virga side saddle like a witch mounts a broom, she silently flew off into the night. She climbed and flew over Breeders Peak and headed straight for Bear Mountain as fast as she dared fly. The top of Bear Mountain was bare, henceforth the name. {Until recently, spelling was not a required skill for cartographers or Lancre politicians}

She was part of the cause for the reason why there is no plant life on top of Bear Mountain, when firing an energy bolt from there, the top of the mountain is surrounded by a ball of angry magic which burned every bit of plant life down to the roots. It's her fault because Bear Mountain is her fortress, her private sourcerers tower. The mountain is saturated in magic, ancient beings knew it, dwarves, elves and trolls made Bear Mountain their home. The elves left and left their magical redoubts behind, giving Octavia and her children a place to relax that Nick made accessible via L-Space.

At the very top of the mountain was a four-foot-tall circle of stone, this is Octavia's tower. It's been a while since she's been up here, she's just barely explored what she could do with this mountain, she instead chose to raise children, which in retrospect was the wise choice. Mountains don't eventually reward you with grandchildren.

She sat on the circular stone wall, drinking in the magical power. There is so much power up here that Nick can't get close to the wall. The closest he has been to the wall was about fifty feet, that was a couple of months ago when he, Ning, and Octavia went hiking, but he, Ning, and Juju climbed back down, the power was too much for them. Octavia soaks it up like a pasture soaks up a gentle rain. Now she climbed inside of the ring and placed the butt of Virga into one of many holes in the stone floor inside the ring and the ring of stone began to rise into the air. Like a telescope extending, she rose slowly into the sky, her hand clasped around Virga.

The top of Virga was a softball sized knot of wood... or possibly a gourd. But then it opened revealing to the world that it was an eye. The white of the eye was pure white, possibly marble, or maybe white agate, possibly moonstone, some guessed that the eye was based on a huge, flawless pearl. It was nearly impossible to tell, the eye defied study. The pupil was probably blue lapis lazuli, and the iris was most likely pure black diamond. This was the fabled and long-lost treasure of the dwarves, the Eye of Knute. Only two dwarves know of its existence on Octavia's staff, and they've been sworn to silence.

Right now, Virga was looking for Exavier, Nick and Octavia's youngest son. It searched the capitol city of Lancre Town first, and Octavia could see in her mind everything that the Eye of Knute looked at. Using the mountain and Octavia's unlimited powers Virga began looking into every building, garage, doghouse, out house and hen house, and Exavier was nowhere to be found in Lancre Town. She began searching through Creel Springs and there she got her first hit. Wherever he stepped glowed brilliant blue to Octavia's sight, his fingerprints were bright orange. {discrete colors only she can see and only with Virga's help. She assigned them to her children years ago so she could trace where they wandered off to, or who was in the cookie jar last.} She could tell that Exie touched ground in Creel Springs, but his footprints started and stopped quickly behind the hardware store, he was probably taken off one wagon and put on another.

1...45678...22