All Comments on 'Enchantress 2 - Warrior Duchess'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2k11 months ago

That was perfect. Tidy up a bit of the adult content and you could convince me it was a lost story from Sir PTerry. Thanks so much. It is probably too much to hope for a third one. But if you write it I will eagerly read it.

nthusiasticnthusiastic11 months ago

This was wonderful and such a satisfying length. It’s so refreshing to read a complete story in a single sitting, rather than just dribbles every now and then. A tale loses much of its impact when there is an extended period of time between submissions. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

kulkidkulkid10 months ago

Great follow-up to the first tale. I didn't think anyone could get the Discworld style down so pat.

If you have any more in you, please let'em rip!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum5 months ago

Great job once again . On to EN3.

UncleBozzinUncleBozzin2 months ago

PTerry would be both pronored as well as flatlighted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed the first one, but this one is EXCELLENT.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways21 days ago

Well done at providing a new story whilst keeping to the established canon of Discworld.

Seaman993Seaman9937 days ago

6 stars at least

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES