All Comments on 'Encounter'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a2m? Gross and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Except for the lack of romantic prelude, this story doesn't really belong in the "non-consent" section. More of the "erotic coupling" section, especially with the Stockholm syndrome and the rather lame ending. All being said, I sorta liked it.

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

So for it to not be rape the woman has to have a dry spell and the man be good looking with a huge cock. Got it I am good to go just need a horny superficial woman.

MarthaMcKinleyMarthaMcKinleyover 2 years ago

I really like your tone, your parenthetical comments about men and women, and the way you playfully make fun of yourself. The only thing hard to believe--or harder than a lot of the other things hard to believe--is that aside from a sore anus the next morning, you didnt have a lot more pain with initial insertion of a 10-11" erect phallus. So even having trouble suspending disbelief a bit there, I think your writing style earns a top mark from me. You tell a good story.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Absolutely LOVE your writing style. Engagement? Let's go meet the parents? Gotta suspend all rational belief with that concept. Need a second chapter to see how Vera handled that situation . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...