Encounter at a Work Conference

Story Info
Conference encounter.
926 words
3.17
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"3407 -- this is it, I think, that was the room number he said, right? One way to tell I guess", and she reached out and tapped lightly on the door and it opened and there he was, ... a big man, 6 feet tall, but it was his deep barrel chest, broad shoulders and massive arms and thighs that added up to her seeing him as an imposing figure.

The room behind him was dimly lit, she looked around hoping that it would be a suite, with a couch they could sit on and talk and play a little, but no, there was only (the bed), a king size bed with a crisp white duvet, the most obvious thing in the room and it made her nervous as she wasn't sure exactly where this was going and what would happen tonight in this hotel room with someone who six months ago she didn't know and even now after all they had shared online, in both meetings and in private chats, had actually only met in person twice really, once last week at the head office, and now this week, today actually at the conference.

She shook her head, he was talking, she should pay attention, (but that bed was right there gleaming in the light coming from the low light lamp in the corner). He was saying all the right things, they would do only what she wanted, nothing needed to happen, but he would love to touch her and stroke her and run his hands on her body and that they could stop anytime. (That bed still right there) She stepped up to him, put her hands on his face and said, "let's start with this" and standing a little on tip toe she kissed him.

With a pleased murmur he kissed back. Sensations flooded her; his beard against her fingers and her lips, his lips, his tongue, her tongue and then his hands on her back, pulling her closer, although there wasn't much distance to minimize as she had stepped into him as they kissed, the unfamiliar body against hers and still his hands roved, firm on her back and now bottom too, she gave a small gasp and turned her head (The bed) and then he was nuzzling that so sensitive spot at the base of her neck and should, and a small whimper escaped her mouth.

Suddenly they were on the bed, in later days she could not determine how they got there, but there they where, she on the bottom, him suspending himself over her (on the bed) and he said we can just kiss, but she knew there would be more than kissing in that bed, with this man. They twisted and maneuvered searching for a position where they could touch and stroke and explore. "I think there will have to be lines that we don't cross" she said, and he answered "Of course". But with each kiss, and touch, especially when he slid his hands into her pants to fondle her ass; she became less certain where that line was going to be.

He whispered into her ear, "I would love to play with your tits, I am a tit man."

Hearing his words a warmth ignited in her; "hmm the line could possibly push out into breast play " she thought to herself. To him she said, "Give me a minute" and she got up and went to the bathroom and put some cool water on her face and had a brief internal check in that this felt right, and conceded that it felt better than right, it felt needed and wanted and honestly very much desired. She came out of the bathroom, looked at him on the bed, and meeting his eyes, lifted her shirt off, and laid it on the chair, the bra came next freeing her breasts and exposing them to him. His eyes gleamed and he patted the bed beside him.

Once she crawled to him, (on that bed) they kissed, until he growled, pushed her on her back and stroked her breasts, bending his head to her nipples, sucking and nipping at them as she squirmed, and that spark of desire ran in a loop between her nipples and her pussy and back again. She ran her hands over his shoulders and through his hair, and turning her head to lick and nibble any part of him she could reach, his arm, his shoulder, she needed the sensations, the tastes they were wonderful counterpoints to the overwhelming sensation building in her. The spark of desire now a burning wave of need and lust. He reached down and put his hand between her legs and could feel the heat right through her pants. His fingers entwined in her hair, as he pulled her head back and asked, "Are you going to cum, with me just playing with your tits?"

She answered, "Yes, I think so." With a smile he renewed his breast play, watching her squirm and pant as he alternated between sucking one nipple while squeezing and pulling the other. As if saying the word cum released something in her she began to cum, a rapid-fire series of pleasure waves that engulfed her and had her moaning and undulating as each wave hit her. Finally spent, she curled into him and gasped for air, while he stroked himself and grinned. After a minute of contemplation on where that line was now, she looked up and said, "Can I suck your cock?"