All Comments on 'Encounter at the Outrigger Resort'

by SofiaLaFrench

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
STrentSTrentabout 1 month ago

Brilliantly paced and erotic. Hooked. I think Tiffany / Amanda is a real devil in the best way. Love how it unfolds. Steve had a lot of fun there! J'ai adore celui-ci.

pkp033pkp033about 1 month ago

She's very sexy 🔥🔥

Lumiere_AmieLumiere_Amieabout 1 month ago

It's obvious that you know the FMB area, even down to the details about the showers at the Outrigger. My wife and I have stayed there many times. Your knowledge of the area, and the way you incorporated it into the story, added to my enjoyment and brought back memories.. You have a gift for storytelling. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The Outrigger was our favorite place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really enjoyed the story, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

FYI to the author but the Outrigger is demolished and no more

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderabout 1 month ago

Very good and well written erotic story.

SofiaLaFrenchSofiaLaFrenchabout 1 month agoAuthor

Dear anonymous. I'm well aware of the status of the Outrigger. As I stated at the end of the story, it was wiped out by Ian in 2022. None of that is critical to the story, that's why it's in the endnotes, but you had to stop by and mansplain. Congrats for outing yourself as a total asshat.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Great story and good descriptions of the Fort Myers Beach area and the Outrigger. Having lived in Fort Myers my whole life it was a pleasure to read this erotic story about the area.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSofiaLaFrench@SofiaLaFrench
French girl at ❤️ though I’ve only visited. Dirty mind with a potty 🫦 here to release my inner dirty girl through my stories. Guys and Gals want me but I’m permanently attached. Monogamous with a kinky streak that my SO adores and encourages. Keep your advances out of my PMs, y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES