Encounter at the Movies

Story Info
He got more than he expected at the small town movie house.
1.4k words
4.4
5.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story here on Literotica. I've been reading here for quite some time. I hope you enjoy it, and I'd love your feedback.


Standing in line at the movie theater, I gaze around at the architecture. They don't build them like this anymore, I think to myself. The cream-colored walls of the lobby are highly textured, nothing is smooth and modern. There is ornate crown molding wherever a wall meets the ceiling, and it is painted in red and gold. Centrally displayed on the wall is a poster for tonight's feature, King Kong. Yes, I said poster, this is a one-screen theater. Surrounding the poster for King Kong, there are historic posters from the early years. There are few modern things here in the lobby other than the cash register and card reader. Even the employees are dressed in clothing reminiscent of the past.

As I gaze around the lobby while I wait, I see him out of the corner of my eye. My breath catches. He's handsome, with tousled blonde hair and mustache, his skin is tan, and he's well but casually dressed. Dark slacks and a polo shirt are his attire tonight.

I take a long, steady scan around the room, ultimately fixing my gaze on him. I hold it until he notices me. I give him a soft smile, then look down to the side briefly before looking back at him. I've caught his attention because he's still looking. I smile again and then break my gaze once more. I touch my collarbone and primp my hair a bit as I turn slightly towards him.

"What can I get for you ma'am?" asks the snack bar attendant.

I turn my attention to the young woman and order a small soda. I pay her as another employee sets my order on the counter. I step aside and wander around the lobby, pretending to be interested in the historic movie posters. I occasionally return my gaze to him. He smiles. A few moments later I sense someone near me.

"I assume that you're a fan of the classics," he says. His voice is deep and smooth as softened butter.

I turn to him and give him my full smile, pearly white teeth, red lips, and sparkling eyes. Standing this close to him, his blue eyes seem to pierce me. He's smiling too, a bit crooked, but I find it incredibly endearing.

"Yes," I say as I look into his eyes, glance away, then return my gaze. "modern films are so formulaic, but these old movies were groundbreaking."

"Did you know that Merian C. Cooper, the director, is in one of the planes when they shoot down King Kong?"

"I did not! How fascinating," I did know, but I let him feel a sense of satisfaction.

We continue to chat and I inch my body closer to him. At one point he makes a joke and I laugh a little too loudly as I touch his bicep. He's hooked, I think to myself as he smiles at me once more. The lobby lights briefly dim three times, signaling the impending start of the movie.

"Would you care to join me?" he asks.

"That would be lovely," I reply.

I start toward the auditorium but he softly grasps my wrist and leans over to whisper, "Don't be in a hurry."

We are the last ones in the anteroom and he leads me toward a set of stairs marked off by a velvet rope. He unhooks one end of it and motions me through, then returns the rope to its hook. He places a finger to his lips indicating we should be quiet. At the top of the steps he takes me through a velvet curtain and suddenly we're in the balcony, looking down at the rows of seats below. He leads me to the front row and we take our seats.

"I've never been in a balcony!" I whisper.

"I worked here in high school. This area is closed to the public."

"I'm impressed, Mr...." I let the implied question drift off.

"Just call me Scott."

"Well, Scott, I'm Olivia. Won't we get in trouble?"

"I hope there will be trouble," he smiles as he grasps the nape of my neck and pulls me in for a kiss.

It's all I imagined and more. He has full lips and they feel like pillows as I allow myself to fall into him. He gently commands my mouth and soon my breathing comes faster. Finally, I break the kiss with a hand against his chest.

"We've only just met," I protest.

"Did I misread your signals in the lobby? It seemed to me that you were quite interested in me."

He wasn't wrong, but a woman can't seem too easy, can she? The auditorium darkens and the previews begin to play. I snuggle against him over the arm of the seat and he places his arm around my shoulder.

"Okay, we'll do this your way," he softly chuckles.

As the main feature plays we engage in occasional, whispered conversation about what is happening on the screen. As the movie progresses to the scene where Ann is captured by the natives I place my hand on his thigh.

When Kong rescues her I turn to Scott and whisper, "Such a hero," as I squeeze his leg.

As it becomes apparent that Kong has fallen for Ann, I allow my hand to brush over Scott's zipper. He flinches, yet looks at me with a smile.

"May I?" I ask, looking up into his eyes from where I've laid my head on his shoulder.

His eyes are dark now, pupils dilated. No doubt partially from the darkness of the auditorium, but there's more, a look of lust. Exactly the look I want. He nods. I lower his zipper and fish his cock out through the opening. It's quickly becoming engorged. I softly stroke him to a full erection as Kong appears on the screen.

"Mmm, so big," I whisper, leaving it to him to figure out if I'm referring to the ape or him.

He quietly unfastens his belt and the waist button on his slacks, then shuffles them down his hips, giving me unfettered access to his now raging erection. In the light from the screen, I can see his purple head shining. I run my palm over it and feel his slippery discharge. I circle the head several times and then raise my palm to my mouth and make a display of licking it clean. I hear him moan.

I slip onto my knees in front of him and he gasps. I smile up at him and then take his velvet crown between my lips. His head falls back as he gives in to my advances. Soon I'm working him into the back of my throat each time I run my lips down his shaft. He grasps my long brown hair in his fist and begins thrusting his hips up into me in sync with my motion.

After a few minutes, he whispers, "I'm going to cum."

I grasp the base of his cock and stroke it as I wrap my lips around the head and circle it with my tongue. In no time he stiffens, and then I taste his seed as it spills into my mouth, all salty and warm. I look up at him with my mouth open. I don't know if he can see his cum on my tongue but I make a show of displaying it, then I look at the ceiling and swallow.

"Fuck," he whispers. He must have seen it.

I take a few minutes and clean him, licking up every bit of his seed. When I finish I rise and lean over, giving him a view of my cleavage before I lean in and kiss him. He doesn't resist as my cum-coated tongue probes his mouth. I moan as his tongue joins the dance.

I break the kiss and ask if there's a Ladies' Room on this level. He nods and says, "Top of the stairs."

I stand and straighten my slacks, then walk up the steps and pass through the heavy velvet drapes. Out on the street, I regret that I'll never return to this quaint little theater here in small-town middle America, but tonight, I got what I came for. Now on to my next stop.


je t'aime 💋