Encounter at the Symphony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn laughed.

"Actually, enjoying myself playing with his prick, I continued stroking his cock while he fondled my naked breasts but he was unable to get hard. It wasn't until I leaned over him and took him in my mouth and sucked him for several minutes that he got hard enough to ejaculate a small bit of cum in my mouth," said Carolyn with another dirty laugh.

Christina looked at her sister through the phone video in shock.

"Oh, my God. You not only masturbated John but also, you allowed him to see, touch, feel, and fondle your naked breasts while fingering your nipples? You allowed him to suck your nipples? Then, if that wasn't enough, you blew him? You sucked his cock? You allowed him to cum in your mouth," asked Christina? "How could you Carolyn?

Knowing that her sister wasn't indignantly mad at her, Carolyn smiled at her sister.

"Yes, I did," she said with pride. "I blew John and allowed him to cum in my mouth," said Carolyn with a laugh.

Christina returned her sister's laugh with her laugh.

"Thank you," said Christina. "Actually, before he became ill and no longer could have and maintain an erection, his sexual fantasy was to have sex not only with you but also with the two of us together," she said with another laugh. "He loved you as much as he loved me."

Carolyn laughed, too.

"That's what twin sisters are for, to have threesome sex with horny husbands," she said. "It's too bad we didn't do that. If John could have gotten and maintained an erection, I would have had threesome sex with you and your husband."

# # #

"Now, go put on your sexiest nightgown, that pale green one that is virtually see-through, and go to his room without wearing a robe. Trust me. With you wearing that nightgown without a robe, and with him able to see you as if you're naked, you won't have to sexually seduce him. He'll sexually seduce you," said her sister with a laugh.

Christina, embarrassed with shame, stared at the phone video of his sister's face.

"I can't do that," said Christina. "He'll think me a whore."

Carolyn laughed.

"He won't think you a whore. He'll think of you as a lonely widow. He'll think that he's lucky to have sex with you," said Carolyn.

Christina made a face at her sister.

"What if James sees me in the hall? I'd be so embarrassed. I'd be humiliated with him thinking that I was going to David's room for sex."

Carolyn laughed.

"I'm sure James is sleeping. He's up long before you are," she said. "Besides, James is gay. He wouldn't care if you had sex with your guest," she said. "If anything, he'd be jealous because, no doubt, James would love to have sex with him," said Carolyn with another laugh.

Then, she said something that made her sister do what she said.

"If you don't do go to his room and have sex with him, I'll drive to your house in this storm. I'll pretend that I'm you in the way that we used to do," she said with a laugh. "I put on your green nightgown, go to his room, and I'll have sex with him," she said with a dirty laugh. "Trust me. With us having done that before, I'm plenty horny enough to do that again," said Carolyn with a laugh.

Christina returned her sister's laugh with her laugh.

"I dare you to go to his room wearing that beautiful nightgown. I double dare you," said Carolyn.

Again, Christina returned her sister's laugh with her laugh. Not one to turn down a dare, especially a double dare, she told her sister what she wanted to hear.

"Okay. Okay, I'll do it," she said.

# # #

Christina removed her clothes and before putting on her nightgown, she looked at her naked body in her three, panel, full-length mirror. She turned to look at one side of her naked body before she turned to look at the other side of her naked body. Then, she angled her mirror to look at herself from the back.

"My breasts and my buttocks are still where they should be," she said with a little laugh. "Actually, if I say so myself, I still look pretty good naked."

She retrieved her nightgown from a hanger in her closet. She was with her sister when she bought the nightgown. Something that she'd not normally buy, it was too short, too low-cut, and much to sheer. Yet, her sister insisted that she buy it.

Something she bought for her husband to wear on their 25th wedding anniversary, she never got to wear it. Her husband passed a month before their anniversary. Now, with her sister's encouragement and Carolyn daring her, double daring her, she was going to wear her sexy nightgown tonight for her guest. If she didn't, she knew that her sister would drive to her house in this storm and would have sex with David while pretending that she was Christina.

Feeling like the sexual seductress that her sister wanted her to be, suddenly feeling naked, she left her bedroom without wearing a robe over her nightgown. She felt as nervous as she felt sexually aroused. She could already feel her pussy moisten and her nipples harden.

As she approached David's room, she saw a light peeking out beneath his bedroom door. She stealthily continued to his room and stood in front of his bedroom door to listen. Hearing him turn a page, obviously, he was reading. Daring herself to do so, quietly, she opened his bedroom door without knocking.

"I'm sorry, to bother you, David. Please, forgive me for my intrusion," she said.

As if she had never seen a man in his pajamas, she stared at him wearing her husband's new pajamas as if she imagined her husband wearing them.

"I don't usually do this. Actually, this is my first time doing such a scandalous thing but my sister said that if I didn't, she'd drive over in the storm and she would," said Christina with a laugh. "I've been dared. I've been double dared to do something that I'd never do."

David looked at her with her arms folded across her breasts that denied him from seeing her huge, naked breasts through her sheer and sexy nightgown. Yet, he could clearly see her long line of sexy cleavage and her red, trimmed pussy through her nearly, transparent nightgown. While he stared at what he could see of her the tops of her naked breasts and her naked pussy, with him not needing a blue pill to get hard, it didn't take him long to have an erection.

"That's a beautiful nightgown," he said with the compliment giving him reason to stare longer and harder at all that he was suddenly seeing of her beautiful nearly, naked body. "The color goes beautifully with your red hair and your beautiful, green eyes.

Christina looked down at her nightgown as her cheeks blushed red.

"Oh, my," she said feigning her embarrassment. "I'm so embarrassed. In my rush to talk to you before I retired for the night, I forgot to wear my robe. I'm so embarrassed. Suddenly, I feel nakedly exposed."

Then, sexually teasing him, she lowered her arms and moved them by her sides to reveal the size and the shape of her huge and nearly, naked breasts. Then, while looking down at herself again before looking up at him to give him a sexy smile and a naughty look, she deliberately pulled her nightgown tighter against her nearly naked body. When she pulled her nightgown tighter against her nearly, naked body, she showed him even more of her naked breasts and her naked pussy. Then, as if she was a ballerina, she twirled around to show him the back of her sheer and nearly transparent nightgown.

"You can't see anything, can you," she asked while sexually teasing him and knowing that he could see everything of her beautiful, sexy, and shapely body, as if she wasn't wearing a nightgown?

Again, her asking him if he could see anything through her sexy nightgown gave him reason to stare longer and harder at her nightgown clad body. Not believing his eyes, David stared at the size and the shape of her massive, naked breasts. He stared at her pink, erect nipples. He stared at the darker shade that her symmetrical areolas made. Then, looking further down, he stared at her red, trimmed pussy. Finally, when she turned to show him the back of her nightgown, he stared at her shapely naked ass and her ass crack.

"No, I can't see anything," he said lying.

I can see everything, he wanted to say but he didn't.

# # #

Christina stood before him in her transparent nightgown as if she was naked. She may as well have been naked with all that he could see of her nearly, naked, beautiful body. She bit her lip while daring herself to ask him. Yet, not wanting her sister to claim her man, she asked what she thought that she'd never ask before her sister came to her house and asked David what she needed to ask him.

She took a big breath. Hoping that he wouldn't refuse her, moreover, hoping that he wasn't gay, she asked him what her sister had double dared her to ask him. A question that she had never asked any man before, she was as nervous as she was sexually aroused. Having been double dared by her sister, she asked David her question.

"May I sleep with you," she asked while mindlessly feeling her breast through her nightgown? "I'm a lonely widow, and after what happened at the symphony, I don't want to be alone tonight."

She paused to see his reaction to her asking to sleep with him. Then, when he showed a flash of sexual excitement on his face, she continued.

"I haven't had sex long before my husband died," she said. "Hoping you'll accept my offer and not think me a whore, having sex with you will be your just reward for you saving my purse and my grandmother's, diamond earrings."

Wanting her to see his big erection that already tented his pajama bottoms, David smiled and pulled the covers back.

"I'd love to sleep with you, Christina," he said with a laugh. "As you can see, long before seeing you in that sheer and sexy nightgown, you've already made a huge impression on me."

She climbed into bed with him. Instead of waiting for him to kiss her, she kissed him. She parted his lips with her tongue and French kissed him. They made out as if they were horny teenagers. Then, as soon as he felt her enormous breasts through her nightgown, she reached down and felt his huge, erect prick through his pajama bottoms.

"Oh, my, you have such a big cock, a huge prick, David. Your cock is much bigger than my husband's penis," said Christina with a laugh. "You have the biggest penis that I've ever felt with my hand. It's so hard. It's been a long time, years, since I've felt a big, hard prick in my hand," she said.

Then, she said something that she had never said to another man and thought that she'd never say to him. She couldn't wait to tell her sister what she said.

"I don't know if your big prick will fit in my pussy or my mouth, it will be quite the stretch, but I'll be eager enough to try," she said with a dirty laugh.

She paused while looking at him.

"I promise to be gentle," he said.

He returned her laugh with his laugh.

"My husband hasn't had an erection in years," she said while thinking of her sister blowing her husband in the way that she suddenly wanted to blow David.

She laughed. She looked at him staring at her nearly, naked breasts. She watched him touch them and feel them while he fingered her erect nipples through her nightgown. Again, something she had never said to another man, she said something that was as sexually shocking as it was sexually arousing.

"I'll show you my naked breasts if you show me your naked penis," she said. "I hope you want to see my naked breasts as much as I'd love to see your naked cock."

When David smiled at her and nodded his head, Christina sat up in bed. In the way that she slowly and sexily removed her opera gloves from her forearms and her hands, she slowly and sexily removed her nightgown from her naked body. David slowly removed his pajamas as his cock sprang to life.

"You are the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen. I can't believe you chose me to give you sex. I'd love to give you what you want and what you need," he said with a big smile.

With them both naked, they continued making out with one another while touching and feeling one another's naked body everywhere. David touched, felt, and fondled her huge breasts while she wrapped her manicured fingers around his big dick and slowly stroked his prick. He leaned forward to take her swollen nipples in his mouth while reaching down to finger her already wet pussy.

David continued masturbating Christine in the way that she continued masturbating him. With them both on the same sexual page, clearly, she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her. Something that he never thought would happen, as if it was kismet that a thief stole her purse, he was glad that he interceded on her behalf. Never expecting this to happen, he was glad that he attended the symphony orchestra.

# # #

Not allowing this sexual opportunity to pass him by, David mounted Christina. She reached down between his legs, wrapped her long, manicured fingers around his swollen cock, and moved his prick to her pussy. With a gentle thrust, he slid inside of her warm and wet pussy.

Then, with her gasping by the huge size of him, he lovingly thrusted his massive pole inside of her while continuing to French kiss her. In an instant, his stiff dick was already deep inside of her. They made out while making love and moving in rhythm together.

Then, banging her beautiful body faster, and pounding her pussy harder, giving her what she obviously needed and wanted, he fucked her. A woman he assured himself that he wasn't in her league, David fucked Christina. She returned his fast and hard bangs with her own fast and hard pounds. In the way that he fucked her pussy, she fucked his prick.

"David. David," she said whispering in his ear. "Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. You're going to make me cum," she said. "I'm going to cum."

She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and her legs tightly around his back. She returned his fast and hard thrusts with her fast and hard humps. She fucked him as fast and as hard as he fucked her.

"David, I'm cumming. I'm cumming, David," she said. "I'm cumming."

Moaning loudly, she closed her eyes, arched her back as her long legs began to jerk and spasm as her pussy contracted around his cock. She rested her head back on the pillow while enjoying the afterglow of sex. David moved beside her to hold her. Then, after a few minutes, he did something that her husband hadn't done since their honeymoon.

Moving halfway down the bed, he made himself comfortable between her long, shapely legs. He enjoyed the aroma of her musky scent of sex. Then, he fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. He rubbed her clit while licking and sucking her clit. He finger fucked her pussy. He gave Christina oral sex.

He continued sucking her clit while finger fucking her. He ate her pussy. Giving her long, wide, and slow licks, he licked her from her ass to her pussy. He stuck his tongue deep in her pussy as far as he could.

Then, while rubbing her G spot, he licked her faster and he licked her harder. Driving her wild with sexual arousal, she whimpered. He reached up his hand and fondled her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. With her not having had oral sex in so long, it didn't take her long to have a second, sexual orgasm, this time from his fingers and his tongue instead of with his cock.

"David. David. Oh, my God, David," she said. "Don't stop licking me. Please don't stop licking me. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Lick my clit faster. Lick my clit harder. Press my G spot harder. I'm cumming, David. I'm cumming," she screamed. "Oh, my God, I'm cumming again."

She held his head in both of her hands. Then, as if she gave him her own version of a cum bath, she moved his face all over her pussy. She rubbed her pussy secretions all over his face, in his nose, and in his mouth.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God," she said while having her second, sexual orgasm. "You're such a generous lover."

Again, she rested while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

# # #

Then, returning the favor of him giving her oral sex, in the way that he moved halfway down the bed, she moved halfway down the bed to give him oral sex. Barely able to wrap her fingers around it, she took his erect prick in her hand while staring up at him with her big, beautiful, green eyes. While continuing to stare up at him staring down at her, sexually teasing him again, she kissed, licked, and mouthed his penis before taking it all the way in her mouth.

Christina blew David's big dick. She stroked his huge, erect cock while sucking his cock. Determined for him to cum in her mouth, she stroked him faster and harder while sucking him deeper. With him not having had sex in such a very long time, it didn't take him long to ejaculate a thick load of warm, oozy cum in her mouth.

He put a gentle hand behind her beautiful, red head. Then, as soon as he was ready to cum, he moved her head forward. He humped her mouth. He fucked her face. While hoping that she'd allow him to cum in her mouth and that she'd swallow, not wanting her to pull away, he needed to cum in her beautiful mouth.

"Christina. I'm cumming," he said not giving her much of a warning while exploding cum in her mouth.

Instead of spitting him out, she swallowed. Then, as soon as she released the pressure of her lips and removed him from her mouth, he uncontrollably ejaculated a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her beautiful, red hair, and across her giant, naked breasts. He unintentionally gave Christina a cum bath. Instead of getting angry that she was dripping with his cum, she laughed.

"Thank you," she said laughing. "I take that as a compliment for a blowjob well done. That was quite a lot of cum," she said scooping cum up with her fingers from her breasts and her face and sticking her fingers in her mouth to swallow again. "You must have been saving that up for me," she said with another laugh.

She smiled up at him. She couldn't wait to tell her sister how they made love and fucked one another. She couldn't wait to tell Carolyn how he ate her pussy and she sucked his cock. She couldn't wait to tell her that he ejaculated in her mouth, she swallowed his cum, and he gave her a cum bath.

"In twenty-five-years, my husband gave me oral sex, once, on our honeymoon," she said with a sad, little laugh. "My husband never had that volume of cum to give me a cum bath. Thank you," she said. "You've made me a very happy woman."

To be continued...

12