Encounter at the Symphony Ch. 04

Story Info
David has threesome sex with identical, twin sisters.
12.3k words
4.36
4.5k
8
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Encounter at the Symphony, Ch. 04

Every man's sexual fantasy, David has threesome sex with identical, twin sisters, Christina and with Carolyn.

David not only had sex with Christina on the night that he met her but also, a week later, he had sex with her identical twin sister, Carolyn, too. If that wasn't enough, something he had sexually fantasized over experiencing, and something that Christina suggested they'd do, he had threesome sex with Christina and with Carolyn. If that still wasn't enough, he had threesome sex with the both of them at the same time.

# # #

Encounter at the Symphony, Reread, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 03:

Christina looked at David with trepidation. Afraid to ask him her question, she didn't know how he'd respond to her asking him such an inappropriate question. It hadn't even been a day since they met and they've already had sex.

Not knowing how he'd receive her question and not wanting to prematurely ruin things between them, she felt as aroused by David as much as she felt obligated to Carolyn. Pressured from her sister to ask him the question, with her in a delicate situation, she didn't know what to do. Then, feeling compelled to ask him her question at her sister's behest, allowing the pieces to fall where they may, just blurting it out, she asked him her question.

"Would you have sex with my sister, Carolyn?"

She stared up at me to see my reaction to her asking me such an outrageous question. Expecting me to say something, when I didn't, she looked awkwardly embarrassed. Immediately, and hoping that I'd understand, she seemed to want to break the tension by withdrawing her question.

Something that I had never considered doing until now, I looked at her with excited anticipation mixed with confusion over the imagined thought of having sex with her sister. Immediately, I felt George nodding his approval. Not even having to ask him, George would definitely have sex with her sister.

Yet, her question not only caught me by surprise but also stuck me speechless. I couldn't formulate the words to answer her. With all of this new to me, I didn't know what to say. I stared at her in the way that she stared at me.

'Perhaps, I misheard her,' I thought. 'What? What did she just ask me? Did she just ask me if I'd have sex with her sister? Is that what she asked or did I misunderstand? Did I imagine her saying what I thought she had said because, now that I know she's an identical twin, every man's sexual fantasy, I'd love to have sex with her sister?

Clearly, having just met the woman yesterday and already having had sex with her last night, Christina needed to explain why she asked me such a sexually, inappropriate question. When everything is going so well between us, why would she ask me to have sex with her sister? Why would I have sex with Carolyn when I wanted to continue having sex with her? Why would Carolyn want to sex with me, a man that she hasn't even met?

I wanted Christina, not her sister. Does she feel that she made a mistake by sleeping with me and now wanted to pawn me off to her sister? Is that why she asked if I'd have sex with her sister?

Then, after having sex with her sister, what if her sister doesn't want me either? Does Carolyn try and pawn me off on her mother? Now, that I felt rejected, I didn't want to have sex with anyone but with Christina. Only, George didn't care who he had sex with. He'd have sex with Christina, her sister, her mother, and even her grandmother if she was still alive.

'Calm down, George,' I thought while repositioning him in my underwear through my pants.

# # #

"Please don't be mad," said Christina. "Just understand why I'm asking you such a question. With her not having had sex since her husband left her for another woman, after I told her that we had sex, Carolyn asked my permission to ask you if you'd have sex with her," said Christina. "With her working twelve-hour shifts as a nurse, she has little time to socialize. She's as horny as she's sexually frustrated," she said with an embarrassed, little laugh

She continued staring at me staring at her. Not wanting to ruin what we had between us; I didn't know what to say. Even though I found the thought of having sex with her sister exciting, careful how I responded to her question, I didn't want to prematurely ruin things between us. I didn't want her to think that the sex we had wasn't good enough when it was the best sex that I had in my life. She stared up at me while waiting for me to respond, when I didn't, she continued.

"Carolyn is my sister, my twin sister," she said explaining her tenuous position. "She's my best friend. As you just said that you'd do anything for me, I'd do anything for her. With us having a strong bond that will never break, we've always been very close," she said.

Needing to explain herself more, she stared up at me and smiled.

"Yet, if you agree to have sex with her, I don't want that to ruin things between us. I don't want to lose you to my sister," she said. "You're my man."

Again, when I didn't show any reaction to her asking me if I'd have sex with her sister, she backtracked. Clearly, uncomfortable asking me such a question so soon in our relationship, she felt uncomfortably embarrassed. Maybe, she didn't want me to have sex with her Carolyn but had just asked me the question on behalf of her sister.

"If you find my question offensive and harbor reservations about having sex with my sister, forget what I asked you," she said.

Pleading with me to answer her with her big, beautiful, green eyes, she stared up at me and, when I still didn't answer her, she implored me to answer her.

"Okay?"

When I stared at her without responding, she continued.

"I apologize for putting you in such a difficult position. I'm sorry for asking you such a sexually inappropriate question. Please forgive me," she said.

She paused while staring up at me.

"You don't have to answer my question. Matter of fact, I don't want you to answer my question. I don't want to impose on you to have sex with Carolyn. Really, I don't want you to answer my question," she said. "Because of how you clearly feel about me, I don't want you to feel forced to have sex with her."

# # #

I wondered what was going through her mind when she paused again to stare at me for a long minute. Unable to wrap my head around what she had asked, shocking me as much as she excited me, did she just ask me if I'd have sex with her sister? Two of my erotic fantasies coming true in one, having sex with sisters and, another, having sex with identical, twin sisters would give me masturbation memories for a lifetime. I'd make George very happy.

Not having had much of a sexlife, an understatement, when not having had sex in fifteen-years, hard for me to believe, as if I had just won an erotic lottery, this was an exciting, new beginning. I've always masturbated over imagining having sex with sisters, especially with twin sisters. How could I say no to such a sexual proposition? Besides, if I turned her down, George would be so angry with me.

"Wait. What? Pardon me? I'm sorry, I think I was daydreaming," I said giving her a smile. "What was your question, again? What would you like to know," I asked?

I laughed nervously. Then, when she didn't respond, I continued.

"I think I misheard you," I said with a little laugh. "As ridiculous as it sounds, and forgive me for saying this but, I thought I heard you ask me if I'd have sex with your sister," I said with another little, nervous laugh.

She looked at me while she nervously bit her lip and fidgeting with her fingers. A strong and confident woman, I've never seen her as softly unsure and vulnerable. I've never seen her as embarrassed. Seeing her like this made me want to take her in my arms to hold her, to reassure her, and to kiss her.

I've never seen her as uncomfortably ashamed. Then, maintaining eye contact to see my reaction to her unusual request, she took a big breath of courage. She pushed out her big chest and pulled her shapely shoulders back. Then, she reiterated her inappropriate question.

"Yes. You heard me correctly. That is the question that I asked you," she said pausing to stare at me.

She looked at me for a long minute while studying me.

"You didn't answer my question," she said regaining her confidence with another pause while watching me for my reaction to her question again. "Would you have sex with my sister," instead of looking at me with embarrassed shame she looked at me with curiosity? "Would you have sex with Carolyn?"

# # #

I was stunned. I hadn't misheard her and I wasn't daydreaming over imagining her having asked me to have sex with her twin. Christina really did ask me if I'd have sex with her sister. I couldn't believe that she asked me if I'd have sex with Carolyn. Too shocked, at a loss for words, excited with erotic anticipation over the imagined thought of having sex with her sister, I still couldn't answer her. After not having sex for fifteen, long years, an erotic opportunity like this never happens to me.

She continued staring at me to see my reaction to her asking me if I'd have sex with her sister. I looked at her with my mouth gaping open and my eyes bugging out of my head. Something that I couldn't wrap my head around, something that many men would inappropriately ask a sister of a twin, Christina asked me if I'd have sex with her identical, twin sister.

'Wow,' I thought! 'Double wow,' thought George! 'Calm down, George. You're embarrassing me by tenting my pants with your obvious erection.'

Staring at her dumbfounded, I couldn't believe that she asked me such a question. If it wasn't enough that I just had sex with Christina, my dream woman, now she asked me if I'd have sex with her sister, my sexual fantasy woman. She asked me if I'd have sex with a woman who looked exactly like her.

Something that any man would love to ask his girlfriend, his lover, or his wife at the right, sexual moment, if he could have sex with her sister, Christina beat me to the punch by asking me the question. Not even having to think about it twice, I'd love to have sex with her sister. What man would say no to having sex with the twin sister of his woman?

Unable to believe that she'd ask me such a question, I couldn't believe that she asked me if I'd have sex with Carolyn. In the way that I couldn't believe that she asked me last night if she could sleep with me, I couldn't believe that she asked me this morning if I'd have sex with her sister. As if reading my mind, surprised that she asked me that question now, that would have been a question that I may have thought about asking her some day in the distance future.

Yet, fearing that I'd ruin things between us, I'd never ask her if I could have sex with her sister. Women don't want to share their man, even if the other woman is their sister, and especially if the other woman is her twin sister. Removing the guilty pressure from me, and the regret that I'd feel by not asking her, instead of me asking her if I could have sex with Carolyn, I'm glad she asked me if I'd have sex with her sister.

Again, what she asked me was every man's sexual fantasy to have sex with sisters. Even more sexually exciting, she asked me to have sex with her identical, twin sister. Again, what man would say no to that? What man wouldn't love to have sex with sisters, especially identical, twin sisters?

I only wished that I had friends that I could boast to about not only having sex with Christina but also about having sex with her sister, too. Alas, with me growing up as a nerd when nerds weren't as popular as they are now, I don't have any friends to tell. Now, with most of the country computer savvy because of the internet and social media, everyone needs a nerd to fix their computer and/or to instruct them on how to use it.

# # #

"Wait. What? Pardon me. I'm sorry. What was that again? Please forgive me. I obviously misheard you," I said. "I thought you asked me if I'd have sex with your sister," I said while looking at her stunned?

When she didn't respond, I continued.

"Did you want me to have sex with your twin sister? Is that what you asked me? And if that was what you asked me, is Carolyn okay with me having sex with her," I asked while looking at her with disbelief? "Does Carolyn want to have sex with me without even having met me?

Filled with as much erotic anticipation to have sex with her sister, Carolyn, in the way that I was filled with sexual anticipation to have sex with Christina, again, I looked at her dumbfounded. When she still didn't answer me, I continued. Clearly, she was uncomfortable asking me such a question as I was filled with erotic anticipation with hearing her ask me such a question.

Yet, now that she asked me the question, I didn't want her to drop it. Wanting to pursue having sex with her sister as a forbidden option, I didn't want to miss this sexual opportunity to have sex with her sister. I needed her to tell me more.

I needed her to tell me all of the sexual details. I needed to know why she'd ask me to have sex with her sister. I needed to know when and where she'd want us to have sex. Truth be told, without even having met her, but if she looked like Christina, I'd love to have sex with her twin sister. Without a doubt, George would love to have sex with her, too.

'Hello, nice to meet you. Now, strip yourself naked and let's have sex,' I imagined saying when meeting Carolyn for the first time. 'After you blow me, bend over so that I can fuck you,' I imagined saying to a woman that I had just met.

# # #

"Lemme get this straight," I said with a pause. "With the consensual approval of you and the willingness of your sister, Carolyn, you want me to make out with her while touching and feeling her through her clothes," I asked? "Is that right?"

Christina looked at me and smiled.

"Yes, that's right," she said looking up at me with a pained expression of a smile. "As if you were parked in your car after a date, we both want you to make out with her while touching her and feeling her through her clothes."

Obviously, she was not only uncomfortable asking me if I'd have sex with her sister but also, she was uncomfortable with the imagined thought of me having sex with her sister. In my attempt to make her feel more at ease, and not regret asking me if I'd have sex with Carolyn, I returned her smile with my smile. Yet, I needed to know if she really wanted me to have sex with her sister, if Carolyn really wanted to have sex with me, or if this was a game they played to test my faithfulness to Christina.

"Just so that I understand, and we don't have any misunderstandings later," I said. "While continuing to make out with her, you want me to undress your sister," I said while watching Christina reaction to the imagined thought of me undressing her sister.

When she didn't respond, I continued.

"Carolyn wants me to remove her clothes. She wants me to strip her naked. Is that right?"

I looked at Christina as if she was a Madam, arranging for me to have sex with one of her stable of women.

"Yes, that's right," she said again. "We both want you to undress her. We both want you to remove her clothes. We both want you to strip her naked," she said while biting her lip.

She looked at me to give me another nervous, little smile while rubbing her hands together and fidgeting with her fingers.

"Then, once she's naked, you want me to touch her, feel her, and fondle her naked body everywhere that I touched, felt, and fondled your naked body while continuing to make out with her," I asked? "Am I correct in imagining the progression of me having sex with your sister?"

With me clarifying every explicit, sexual detail, so that it wouldn't come back at me, not wanting to ruin things between us, I said all that I'd do with her sister. Christina nodded her head. She gave me an embarrassed and an uncomfortable, little smile again.

"Yes," she said again while rolling her eyes and sighing. "You are correct. We'd both expect you to do all of those sexual things to her naked body," she said.

Again, I returned her embarrassed smile with my excited smile. To be honest, I enjoyed asking her all of these forbidden questions about romancing her sister. Even though my asking her questions about having sex with her sister, seemingly, embarrassed her, it excited me asking questions about having sex with her sister. I could feel George throb and pulsate against my underwear with every sexual question that I asked her about her sister.

'Calm down, George. The last thing that I want you to have is a premature ejaculation,' I thought. 'I haven't ejaculated in my pants since I was an 18-year-old teenager.

# # #

"Again, just so that there's no misunderstanding. Are you okay with me making love to your sister," I asked while asking her my next question without waiting for her to answer? "Are you okay with me having sexual intercourse with Carolyn while making out with her? Are you okay with me fucking her, too," I asked while filled with sexual anticipation and becoming sexually excited? "Are you okay with me giving her a sexual orgasm with my cock?"

Christina looked at me with embarrassed shame.

"Yes," said Christina, again. "In the way that you made love to me and fucked me, we both want you to make love to her and fuck her, too. We both hope that you'll give her a sexual orgasm with your stiff prick."

She looked at me to give me a painful smile. At that moment, I knew that she was uncomfortable with me having sex with her sister. Clearly, just as she had said, her sister was the one who asked if I'd have sex with her. With Christina loyal to her sister, and with her willing to do anything for her sister as I was willing to do anything for her, clearly, she felt compelled to ask me the outrageously, forbidden question of having sex with her sister.

"Tell me this then. Is your sister agreeable to us having oral sex," I asked while not waiting for her to answer and asking her my next questions. "Is your sister okay with me licking her pussy while fingering her pussy. Is she okay with stroking my cock while sucking my cock. In the way that I ejaculated cum in your mouth, and you swallowed my cum, is she okay with me cumming in her mouth, and her swallowing my cum, too," I asked?

Christina looked at me with reservation while biting her lip. Then, she gave me a big smile.

"Yes, I expect you to give her oral sex in the way that you gave me oral sex. Yes, I expect her to give you oral sex in the way that I gave you oral sex," she said without shame and/or embarrassment.

She paused while watching my reactions to all that she had said.

"We both expect you to cum in her mouth. She'd love you to cum in her mouth. Carolyn would definitely swallow your cum. She's quite the talented cocksucker," said Christina. "Many men's dream woman, with her very skilled at giving blowjobs, she loves sucking cock."

She let out a dirty laugh.

"Indeed, she's a talented cocksucker. She loves giving blowjobs," she said with another laugh. "My sister is more than a bit of a whore. I dare say that in the way that you gave me a cum bath, she'd allow you to give her a cum bath, too," she said with a dirty laugh. "As her testament to a blowjob well done, she loves dripping with a gentlemen's cum."

Then, she floored me with what she said next.

"I need for you to know how much you agreeing to have sex with Carolyn means to us," she said with an embarrassed, little smile. "I've never had sex with my sister but I'd have sex with her if that was something that you wanted me to do in return for you having sex with my sister. In the way that she'd definitely would have sex with you, I know that she'd definitely have sex with me, too. If you wanted to have sex with the both of us and wanted us to have sex with one another, we'd do that, too," she said with a shrug.