All Comments on 'Encounter on a Bus'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bettyluvsitbettyluvsitabout 10 years ago
HOT

i want a bus ticket

SchakaSchakaabout 10 years agoAuthor
i'm glad you liked it!

I would do more stories in this genre but the generally low ratings for all interracial themes discourages me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice

part two should be finished by now

ap2techap2techover 9 years ago
MORE!!!

We deserve a part two. We know she's pregnant. She should find her lover and let him meet his child. Or perhaps he could find the farm and realize Henry is mistreating his child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

Interracial is not a problem. I'm a white guy thats never slept with a black girl, but not by design. I just haven't come together with a girl that is black. I'm not going to go out and Hunt me a black girl because that seems to be a backwards form of racism. I would be more comfortable if she hadn't protested as much. Jason is a big guy and that could be intimidateing to a lone woman on a sparsely occupied bus. Does't smack of rape, exactly, but reluctance maybe. I'm really a little obsessed with the idea that sex should Always be 100% consentual. The woman Always gets to say 'yes' or 'no'. Sex between strangers of different races should have a little preamble to make certain of no misunderstandings. She could solve her pregnancy problem by waiting a few days and get her so-called husband to fuck her. "Hear me now! No fuckee no eatee! No DINDIN". But I love to dream about being with a black girl. Dark, smooth skin. Powerful thighs and extremely passionate. An extremely erotic vision for a middle aged, sexually repressed, Fundamental Baptist who's led a somewhat pointless life. But I like your story anyway no matter who's colored what. They could both be orange and it'd be ok!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Redheads

Other than simple proofreading errors, good story. One thing, redheads don't grey their hair turns blond.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My upset is the continual forced merging of different races , when in fact the scenario here I trust would indeed be rare . And yes; my view grows from the maniacal pushing down everyone’s throats of that Woke dogma , wherein a red ball is really a blue ball if some nut says it’s blue to him...- Well then everyone must observe his desire and not make him feel badly and be sure not to correct him that it’s really a red ball.

I mentally file these morons promoting this kind kind of mindlessness (and arrogance) under the

“ Gimme a F’kn break”. category.

And you can include that CRT madness and mindlessness agenda in there too !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

im pretty sure whoever was the last one to comment does not understand the word "woke" like his white counterparts, woke is opening your third eye to the world, not an easier way to be racist towards colored. Makes me laugh every single time it's used incorrectly.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

very good it need part 2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

For Schaka, I liked your story. My first black experience could be titled: Boss's Blonde Daughter Encounters Girth, rewrite it if you wish.

I was 19, home from my freshman year at college, I had already screwed my old boyfriend, it was looking to be a dull summer. Three days later, I was naked and about to get fucked by an older black man, around 52, yes 52, wow, omg, wtf, whatever. I'd known my him since I was little, he worked at my dad's company, yes I was the boss's daughter, he was a hunk, I had always teased him, many times with sexual themes. That day, I saw him at the company, we talked, laughed, I'd mentioned about going for a swim later in the lake, the spot with the swing, knowing it was not far from his place, I figured he come for a peek of me in a bikini. He showed, his eyes devoured my body, I'd go in and get out, chat briefly, tease him a little, look at his bulge and do it again. After twenty minutes, he said it was good seeing me, stop by after if I needed a drink, I swam for half and hour, finally got up the nerve to take him up on his invite. He showed me around his small place, gave me a beer, turned on music and we danced on his back deck overlooking the lake. I was a bit nervous until I spun around and pushed my butt back onto his bulge, just letting him know, he responded by grinding into me, dry humping me, his hands felt amazing on my tits, pitching my nipples first thru my T-shirt and then underneath, ten minutes later his right hand disappeared into my bikini, a finger slipped into my wet pussy, he'd gotten it all. Soon I was naked in my friend's bed, he'd been fingering me, the contrast of his black fingers and my blonde bush and white legs, was excitingly hot. I'd already cum twice yet I was still nervous, to get fucked by a black man, it's what I'd invited myself over for, he knew it too. He stopped and got up, looked at me and asked if it was what I wanted, I nodded yes, "Well, then it's time to fuck your tight young blonde pussy you've been teasing me with." I smiled, "Well that's exactly why I'm here." Seconds later his boxers dropped, my eyes widened and my exact words were, "Holy crap, that's big. Fucking thick too." He smiled, said "so you really haven't seen black dick before." "No." my heart pounded, then I got scared, afraid of taking his thick, big black cock. I spread my legs for him, he got on top of me and plunged it deep into me, my pussy lips stretch around his girth, oh what a feeling, it was the thickest dick I'd ever take and he was giving it to me hard, it felt wonderful. We fucked twice that day, it was wonderful, my first black cock from my longtime friend, I was begging him to do it harder, or faster or deeper and finally to cum in me. I'd known he always wanted my pussy, he now owed it. The first of many fuck sessions with him that hot, exciting summer. Well Schaka, he didn't have a gray beard just a little speckle of gray hair up top here but he sure did fuck my tight white pussy much wider. :)

momloversonmomloverson4 months ago

damn hot man....masterpiece from the master author, the reluctance in the old woman, the buildup.....kudos....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous