Encounter Pt. 02

Story Info
Some surprise visitors.
953 words
4.56
3.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am tired. But I am not done with you yet. I untie you, instruct you to shower and get something to eat and drink from the kitchen. "You'll need the energy in a couple hours, so take a nap also" I tell you.

After showering and eating, you fall asleep wondering what will happen next.

I wake you from your nap by kissing you gently on the lips. I am lying next to you in the bed, our bodies close together. Looking you in the eyes I ask "Are you ready for more my pet?" You hesitate before answering. You are excited and nervous at the same time. But you trust me not to take you too far and know that I will always respect your safe word. You nod yes.

I take you over to the stuffed chair in the bedroom. I open your legs and drape them over the arms of the chair. Tie a rope to each ankle and tie the other end to the bottom of the chair. I then tie your arms so that they can move a little but not enough to touch yourself. Again you are totally exposed.

The doorbell rings and you look at me. Though you have often fantasized about it you have never played the submissive role in front of others before. Your mind is racing.

I go to answer the door and a couple walks in. You don't know them and you are relieved that at least it isn't someone you may run into later.

I introduce them as a couple I know from a club I belong to. Steve and Debbie. I tell you that they have a similar relationship to ours. She is submissive and he is Dom.

He tells her to strip. She quickly disrobes and he turns her to face you. "she is bi like you" he says. Her breasts are not as large as yours and instead of being shaved she is neatly trimmed. You can already imagine sucking on her breasts. And her sucking on yours.

He takes off his clothes and he is hard. He stands in front of you and strokes himself a couple times. "kneel" he says and Debbie drops before him. "suck" and instantly she takes him into her mouth.

I come beside the chair as you watch the live sex show. I gently take an already hard nipple into my mouth. You moan loudly. Your pussy is wet again. I suck on your other nipple and you are beside yourself.

He takes her over to the bed and pushes her onto her back. He kneels between her legs and starts to fuck her. You can see his hard cock moving in and out of her. His cock is wet and you can smell the excitement coming from both pussies.

I kneel down between your legs. You can feel my breath as I hold my mouth just out of reach of your pussy. You beg and plead for release. "Please Master let me cum" you scream. You are continuing to watch Steve and Debbie. He pulls out and walks her over to the dresser which is only feet from your chair. He bends her over the dresser and enters her hard from behind.

You continue to plead with me. I slide a finger into you and you begin to fuck it. I keep it from touching your clit or G spot and you have lost all control. You watch as Steve grabs Debbie's hips hard and shoots his cum deep inside of her. She yells out "thank you Sir as she orgasms. I hear his grunt when he cums and at that moment I suck your clit into my mouth and stroke your G spot with my finger. You cum so hard it is hard for me to keep my mouth on your pussy and my finger inside you. You thrash as the intensity of the repeated orgasms overwhelm you.

Finally I stop and you are still shaking and trembling. After a while you slump in the chair, satisfied. I stand up and lean in to kiss you and you can taste yourself all over my face.

I untie you and tell everyone that we will continue in the bedroom. As we enter the room Steve finds a comfy chair to watch what I have planned next. I tell Debbie to get on the bed on her back and position her close to the end of the bed. Grabbing you by your hair I take you over to Debbie and push your face into her freshly fucked pussy. "Eat her" I command. You start to lick and suck on her pussy and clit. Taking some lube from the nightstand I move behind you. My cock is already hard from watching all the previous action. I lube it up and tell Debbie to hold your head in place. I then shove myself hard and deep into your asshole. Your cry of surprise and pain is muffled by the other woman's pussy. I am fucking you hard and fast as Debbie starts to hump your face. You can't keep your mouth on her clit as she uses your face to masturbate. Soon your face is soaked with the mixtures of their cum. Debbie starts to cum and watching that pushes me over the edge as I slam one last time deep into your ass and cum. Debbie has cum three times and slumps back on the bed totally satiated. I pull my cock out of you and sit on the side of the bed. I look at you and tell you to get on your hands and knees and crawl over to me.