All Comments on 'Encounter With Corrupt Cops Ch. 02'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
StirCrazy19StirCrazy19about 1 year ago

Are there any more stories, that have Keisha from the bindr experience storyline. I would like to see her used and abused in similar fashions in the future. A humiliated black woman, degraded in a sea of white. I got to see my therapist today!

StirCrazy19StirCrazy19about 1 year ago

Keshia, key, she, ah phonetically speaking, and the nameless workaholic, data manager finally synchronize their rope rubbing orgasms. Having explosive climaxes in unison, building a bond between the two victims, that neither knew could exist. But who the pair of bound together quivering submissives, driving down the road at breakneck speed, but the cashier. Gotta read part 3 of Keshia's bindr story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five stars but needs a darker part 3 to wrap it up properly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES