All Comments on 'Encountering Alexandria'

by gunhilltrain

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

Good seduction story. They may not have had intercourse, but everything else they did was still very hot. The workplace setting is always fun to read, especially with a sexy female boss.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 2 years agoAuthor
To DonDraper

Thank you. What happens after the story ends might be a bit ambiguous, but I think they will continue their affair after they go to dinner. I think she realizes that rather than having intercourse too quickly, it would be better to have a slow build-up over several days at least. Mostly loved MadMen, by the way.

jay1459jay1459about 2 years ago

Great story -- took me back to my office days. Thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good read, hot, gave me a boner. At my age that takes some good writing! I liked the character development, Alex is kind of the every-women who I’d like to think is lurking around many corners and is very appealing when you penetrate the surface. Kind of the obtainable joy.

Keep it coming!

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you liked it. The characters are fictional but the office is based on one I worked in. A similar story with a different outcome is The Boss's Concrete Fortress, which has a couple of sequels posted.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 2 years agoAuthor
Thanks anonymous

Alex had a very specific interest in Jake - she admits that - but as his boss, she didn't know how to approach him. Then he conveniently gave her an opening and she recognized that the moment she opened the door that evening.

mastadonikamastadonikaalmost 2 years ago

Love the story, rare to find consenting discussion about sex in many stories here.

Please continue, and kindly requesting if any homoerotic content could also be added (Male-Male) with some sock fetish.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, consensual is almost all I'll ever do. She makes it quite clear that it is his choice, and he goes for it. That one gay story is the only one I clearly had in mind, although I may do something else in the longer term. The only socks that interest me are on females: knee socks, stockings, garters and straps, that kind of thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergunhilltrain@gunhilltrain
Time and place matter I suppose. At present I'm between the Metro-North (formerly New York Central) Harlem Division and the NYC Transit Authority's #2 train line. Thus I'm on both the wrong side and the right side of the tracks at the same time. Anyway, for me the Midnight Sp...