Encounters Ch. 02

Story Info
In Paris.
1.8k words
4.52
12.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
210 Followers

Encounter in Paris

A few months after my trip to Istanbul on the Orient Express I received an unusual letter. It had been mailed to my publisher, who had forwarded it on to me. When I opened it, I found that it had been written by one Mademoiselle Madeline Du Bois. Now, I had never met Ms. Du Bois, and yet she wrote as though we were old friends. In fact, as I read on, she hinted that we had been more than friends. She wrote that she would be visiting Paris in a few days, and she was hopeful that I could meet her there.

I was fascinated! Who could this woman be? I assumed that she must have read some of my books, and fantasised that we had met. But then I came to a paragraph that said, "I'm certain that you will remember my sister, Contessa Juliette di Lombardi. Juliette will be staying with me in Paris. She would like to meet you again and discuss your latest book."

Juliette! My beautiful Contessa, whom I had met and made love to on the Orient Express! I had of course thought about her often, but I had assumed that I would never see her again. But here was an opportunity to meet with her once more.

Immediately I realised what had happened. Juliette had not been able to write to me herself, of course, so she had convinced her sister Madeline to write to me and arrange a rendezvous. They did not know my London address, and so they had written to my publisher, and asked him to forward the letter to me. And the letter had been worded very carefully. In the event that it was opened by someone else, they would have assumed that it was Madeline and I who were romantically linked. As Madeline was not married, that was perfectly acceptable.

Of course I sent a telegram to Madeline at the return address shown on the letter saying that I would be delighted to meet her and her sister in Paris on the suggested date.

It was late afternoon as the 'Fleche d'Or' drew into the Gare du Nord in Paris. As I looked anxiously out of my compartment window, I spotted Juliette on the platform, with an attractive younger woman whom I assumed to be her sister Madeline. As soon as the train stopped, I stepped out onto the platform and hurried over to them. "Madeline!" I called out. The girls saw me, and Madeline ran over to me and threw her arms around my neck. "James, darling!" she exclaimed. "It's so good to see you again!"

Madeline unwrapped herself from me. "You remember my sister, Juliette?" she asked. "Of course," I said, taking Juliette's hand and kissing it. "I'm very pleased to see you again."

Juliette blushed and smiled her lovely smile. "I loved your latest book," she said. "I hope that we will have a chance to discuss it while we are here."

"I'm sure that we will," I said.

I collected my luggage and we set out for the hotel. In the taxi the girls explained what had happened. Juliette wanted to see me again, but of course she could not write to me directly. So she and Madeline had planned l'deception. Madeline would pretend to be with me, and when we were in public she would flirt with me just enough to suggest that we were having an affair.

Madeline and Juliette had already moved into a suite at the Hotel de la Concorde. We reached the hotel, and Madeline clung to my arm as we collected the room key. As this was Paris, the hotel staff would not be outraged at the idea of an unmarried woman sharing a bedroom with her lover. Of course, it would be Juliette with whom I shared a bedroom, and we had to make certain that nobody found that out. We left instructions that we were not to be disturbed, and that the rooms were not to be serviced until after we had left each morning.

The suite had two bedrooms and a sitting room. As soon as the porter had left the suite, Juliette threw her arms around me and kissed me passionately. "Oh, James, I've missed you so much!" she said. "And I've missed you," I said. "What a clever idea, arranging this little deception so that we can be together again."

Madeline coughed discreetly to remind us that she was there. "Let's go to dinner," she suggested. So we dressed for dinner. Both of the girls looked stunning in their evening gowns. As I walked into the dining room with a beautiful woman on each arm, every male eye in the room, and most of the female ones as well, were staring at us, or should I say they were staring at Juliette and Madeline.

As we dined we discussed my book, and Madeline flirted with me as arranged. When we had finished eating we returned to our suite. Then Madeline said goodnight, kissed us both on the cheek, and retired to her room. I was alone with Juliette!

She grabbed me and pulled me into our bedroom. We fell onto the bed as she wrapped herself around me and we kissed passionately. How sweet her lips were! She was wearing the same perfume that she had worn when we met on the Orient Express, and memories of our time together came flooding back to me. I wanted to make love to her more than I have ever wanted anything else in my life. But this time we had all night, all week in fact, and so there was no reason to hurry.

She stood up and unbuttoned her dress, allowing it to slide slowly to the floor, leaving just her panties and stockings. Her breasts were even more beautiful than I remembered them. Then she started to remove my clothes. When my cock sprang into view it was as hard as a rock. Juliette fell onto my cock with her mouth, working it expertly with her tongue. "Oh Juliette, I'm cumming!" I soon gasped, and as I came she thrust my cock down her throat and swallowed all of my cum.

I wanted to explore all of her body, to give to her the same exquisite pleasure that she had given to me. So I pushed her gently onto the bed and slid her panties down. Her bush was neatly trimmed and I buried my face between her legs. I kissed her pussy and then parted her pussy lips with my tongue. I found her clit and took it with my lips, and she gasped "Oh yes, James. That's lovely! Please don't stop." My tongue and my lips teased her clit until she cried out, "Oh James, I'm cumminggggg!" and her body shook with a huge orgasm. We made love for several hours, until we both fell asleep exhausted.

Next morning there was a gentle knock at our bedroom door. "Wake up, sleepyheads," said Madeline. "I'm hungry. Let's go and have breakfast."

We dressed and went down to the dining room. The girls, of course, had the traditional French breakfast of croissants and coffee. Myself, I liked to have the full English breakfast - bacon and eggs, with lashings of toast and tea, even if the French had never learned to make a decent cup of tea. As we ate, things were exactly the same as they had been at dinner, with Madeline flirting with me, and Juliette and I making polite conversation.

Madeline had arranged a full day of adventures for us. I had been to Paris a few times, and I thought that I knew the city pretty well, but it's amazing what a difference it can make when you have a guide who is a resident of the city. We went to places that I had never even heard about.

That evening we were all pretty tired, but I regained all of my energy when Juliette appeared in yet another magnificent evening gown to go to dinner. As we ate, I hoped that she would not be too tired for some bedroom activities later. I need not have worried! No matter what we did during the days, Juliette was always an ardent and passionate lover at night.

The three of us passed an enjoyable week together in Paris. Madeline had managed to get us invitations to a couple of parties. At the parties I was able to dance with Juliette, but of course I had to dance with Madeline as well. Not that I'm complaining, mind you - she was an excellent dancer.

In fact, when I thought about it, Madeline was a lot of fun. She was a few years younger than Juliette, and she was single and lived in Paris, and so she was used to leading a fast-paced life. She didn't seem to mind pretending to by my lover when we were in public. I did feel sorry for her at night, though, when Juliette and I were making love, and Madeline had to spend the evening alone in her room with a book.

I was surprised that Madeline did not have a boyfriend, and so I asked Juliette about her. "Madeline was in a relationship with a man which lasted a couple of years, but he broke up with her a few months ago," she said. "She doesn't talk about it much, but I'm sure that she's still hurting over it." Well, that explained why she was so willing to hang out with us.

All too soon my time in Paris came to an end. I had commitments in London that I could not avoid, and so I had to return home. But I knew that Juliette would soon have to return to Italy, to her home and her husband.

The girls came with me to the station. Mindful of the charade that we were playing, I kissed Juliette on the cheek as we said goodbye. The suddenly Madeline flung her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. "Goodbye, my darling James," she said. "It was wonderful to see you again."

I was a little startled at the intensity of her kiss, but I would be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy it. The things that we do to keep up appearances, I thought to myself.

During the journey home I thought a lot about Juliette. It had been a wonderful week, but each day I had to remind myself that she was married and I must not fall in love with her. Of course I expected that I would never see her again. But then again, that's what I thought after we had met on the Orient Express.

James_Brown
James_Brown
210 Followers