Encounters In The Wild

Story Info
Compilation of woodland encounters.
906 words
3.78
3.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woodland Encounter"

Disclaimer: All imaginary story characters are 18+

I am a skilled map maker and was acting on orders by the king to survey a remote part of his forest. The job was progressing smoothly when without warning I was confronted by a winged dragon. I was pushed to the ground and held down by it's powerful claws. To my surprise I heard the voice of a female.

"You are trespassing on my land! I could easily tear your heart out, but I will give you one chance to redeem yourself. If you are able to pleasure me, I shall spare your life."

As her claws lifted off of me she began playfully nudging at my manhood and making little growling sounds. I hated to admit, but her behavior was quite arousing.

"Remove your clothing so that I may gaze upon your flesh," she commanded.

I stood up and began shedding my garments with great haste. As the last bit of clothing fell to the ground, I stood gazing up at her with my fingers nervously interlaced behind me. Hopefully my erection was a sign of cooperation.

One of her front legs pushed on my back guiding me towards her moist opening. I was directed closer and closer until I was engulfed by her soft slippery warmth. It was nothing like any sensation I had ever experienced. She slowly snuggled down on me like a hen sitting on a nest. I began to move in her as she made deep breathy sounds. I'm sure I wasn't as robust as a male dragon but I was trying my best. She seemed to be enjoying it and that's all that mattered, because my life depended on it.

I could hear loud moaning as she pressed into me with aggressive lust. It was strangely thrilling to be dominated like this. I had never felt so desired. As her animal passion continued to intensify I could feel the pressure of my orgasm building. Suddenly her body began to tremble and I heard a great roar that echoed throughout the forest. Surely that had to be her climax! She pushed firmly against me a few more times before I finally exploded. The surges of my release were more intense than ever as I filled her to overflowing.

Both of us rested for a moment before her body gently lifted with a sigh of contentment. She began to lick me like she was cleaning a newborn. There was something very sensual about her big warm tongue bathing me in appreciation. I managed to pick myself up and brush off the grass and dirt. Once again I heard her voice...

"Dragons do not lie, and as much as it pains me to set you free, I wish you a long and happy life."

I could see a tear in her eye as she turned away and took flight. After she faded from view I found myself dreaming that some day we might meet again.

***********

"Forest Vampire"

Disclaimer: All imaginary story characters are 18+

The lonely spinster invited a traveler into her cottage out of the blustery cold. He warmed himself beside the fire as she prepared a hot meal of venison and boiled yams. There was a seductive look in her eyes as they ate together in silence.

After the meal a blanket was spread in front of the fire place where they began passionately kissing. Their garments were discarded one by one until they were bathing in nakedness.

Their hands were feverishly explored each other while he became passionately aroused. She moved down to playfully lick and nibble, savoring the taste of his manhood, then without warning she plunged her fangs into the blood engorged treat. He moaned in orgasmic pleasure while she drained the scarlet elixir that sustained her. His youthful body quickly withered to a brittle husk.

She would patiently wait for the next weary traveler to spend his final moments in her arms.

**********

"Creatures Of The Night"

Disclaimer: All imaginary story characters are 18+

Darkness had descended as I walked home through the forest after a night of excessive drinking at the pub.  Suddenly my lantern went flying as I was knocked off my feet. Something pounced on me and brutal strength pinned me down while sharp claws ripped away at my clothing until I was almost naked. The moonlight illuminated an apparition that appeared to be half woman and half beast. I feared that I was about to be eaten alive!

I was shocked and dismayed as its large tongue began aggressively licking at my manhood!  The creature was relentless and my developing erection only added to the frenzy!

There were tales of mythical forest creatures that roamed the night in search of young men, but I always thought it was the ramblings of old drunken fools.

Her mouth descended over the entire length of my shaft sending shivers up my back. As the provocation continued, my fear turned into surrender. I was helpless to resist the assault and exploded more forcefully than ever before.  After she gleaned as much as possible, the perpetrator bolted off into the underbrush leaving me lying there with my clothing in tatters and a smile on my face. I located the lantern and stumbled back to the safety of my cottage.

Perhaps it was my turn to entertain at the pub with tales of strange encounters in the darkness.