Encounters With A Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naughty girl Karen. You're not supposed to get angry with your Master. I think its time we met, don't you? So here are your instructions. Listen carefully..."

I listened. Eddy listened too and "Mister" knew that. Eddy recorded his call, every word for me on tape and then he hung up. "Got it. Want me to call the cops?" Eddy asked. There was no way I wanted that as this was the moment I had been waiting for. The climax of our game had eventually arrived atlast.

The end of the show and I played back the tape. "You're not serious about meeting this pervert are you?" Eddy asked. I listened and gave him a stare. "Come on Karen, this is a very dangerous thing you're doing. Think about it."

"I have thought about it. And I want you to keep this secret." I slipped the cassette from the machine and placed it into my coat pocket. "You promised me." He watched in silence as I headed towards the door. I turned and blew him a kiss and a smile. I could trust Eddy not to do anything I did not want him to.

The snow had stopped falling. As I headed onto the streets from the car park the tyres crunched their way through the frozen water, skidding now and then as they desperately gripped the road. I was on my way to meet "Mister" and he was waiting for me. The directions were easy to remember and follow, but I slipped the cassette in the player just to make sure. My journey was slow and steady as I crossed the city towards its southern outskirts. I checked the time periodically as I drove along until eventually I followed the signs towards the Klayborne Industrial Estate.

This was it. I was to eventually meet my mystery Master. I prepared myself for disappointment just in case he was not going to be there. But, my confidence was running high and so was my libido. I had everything planned, including my moment where I would dominate him just for once. I was ready for him and I could feel the tingling sensations running through my body just thinking about it.

The place was deserted as I drove through the main road between huge white buildings on either side of me. I was looking for complex sixteen and eventually found it. I stopped the car just outside the automatic sliding doors. I waited as the Master's instructions clearly stated, turning off my headlights. And then the doors began to open slowly. My heart began to pound with a mix of sexual anticipation and...fear.

I could feel the excitement building up inside of me as I drove into the darkened building. I stopped the car at a sign saying "stop" that was clearly visible and the doors began to close behind me, shutting off the dull light from the outside world. Then silence, as I had safely arrived at "His" world. I waited, gripping the steering wheel, holding on fast to my worked up emotions. I waited for what seemed like ages. I even began to wonder if it was all a bad joke, one of my worst sexual nightmares of being tricked. Then the lights came on and I could see the vast emptiness of the building. Ahead, beyond the sign there was a desk. It looked small on its own, dwarfed by the size of the empty space around it. And it was cold. Very cold. I began to shiver.

I heard solitary footsteps echoing around the building and I could feel "His" presence nearby as I gripped the steering wheel even tighter, biting my lip and closing my eyes shut. In the instructions "He" told me not to look behind the car once I reached my destination. I listened and waited. Then there were three distinct taps on my nearside window. Opening my eyes slowly, I saw "His" hand, an arm and part of "His" body. He was dressed in a black suit and white shirt. Again, I waited. His hand reached for the door handle and he opened it slowly.

"Welcome Karen." It was that voice. At first I did not look up at "His" face. This was for real, no phone calls this time. This was the moment I had been waiting for. I hesitated before getting out and looked up at his face, eventually. He was younger than I had expected. He had dark blonde wavy hair swept back and the most beautiful light blue eyes I had ever seen. He smiled at me as I stepped out to face "Him". He was taller, by atleast one foot. I found myself looking deep into the eyes of the stranger atlast.

"So finally we meet?" I said. I tried to hold back my newly erupted fears. I was not sure about this situation anymore. Things seemed so odd now. I kept hold of myself deep inside, pushing away thoughts of what could happen to me. Thoughts that I had had on numerous occasions, yet ignored.

"Yes, welcome to my domain. How are you?" he replied with a welcoming smile. I was shocked to say the least by "His" handsome appearance. So this was my mysterious Master I thought. Suddenly I did not want to go along with the game as it was intended. Somehow I felt strangely different about it. I was so glad to be there with him. I began to realise that the game had to end as soon as we set eyes upon each other and in my mind it had now become something else.

"Do I have to call you Master? Or even Mister?"

"Not if you don't want to. The fantasy ends here. Like I promised, this is all real now." I nodded, understanding him perfectly. I could see he was gentle and he too felt exactly the same as I did. "I'm just pleased you came. There was a point that I didn't think you would come. Lets face it, not many women would. But you played the game, or atleast I hope you will continue to do so as an acquaintance?" I replied by smiling back at him. Somehow we were now equals and the whole scenario had changed.

He held out his hand and I took it. The first physical contact. That was it, do or die. If he wanted to lure me, capture me and hurt me, then I had no easy escape. I was totally alone with him. But I knew it was not like that. He promised and I believed him as I squeezed his fingers with mine. "What would you like us to do now?" he asked. I looked at him. I was his guest, surely it was up to him and personally I would have liked this moment to have been in some restaurant or bar rather than a cold empty warehouse.

"Its very cold. Is there somewhere warmer?" I asked. I could feel his eyes scanning every part of me. He turned and I followed him towards the corner of the vast building. I followed him to a spiral staircase that led upwards to an office. He allowed me to go first as he followed closely behind. I knew he was looking at my legs and my thighs, checking them out. Once I reached the office door I felt the warmth of the place inside. I turned to him before entering to make our second contact. I put my arms around him and snuggled into his chest. It was my way of telling him that I trusted him, hoping that he would keep me safe while still in his total charge, even though the domination game had appeared to have ended.

"Do you think I'm brave being here?" I asked.

"Yes I do." He replied, holding me gently. "This will be our final encounter." I listened to his heart beating just as fast as mine. "After this we must never meet again. We have to go our separate ways just like we agreed. I know you understand that." I nodded my reply. I understood everything perfectly.

I felt more at ease as we entered the small office. I noticed that it was being used for some business purpose at one time or other. There were two desks, one with a computer, and the other much more executive with a very posh leather chair. "Can I offer you a drink?" he asked. He opened up a drinks cabinet and produced two glasses and a bottle of expensive brandy. I accepted and he helped me remove my coat.

"So is this your usual office? Where you normally work? I asked. I watched him pour the brandy into the glasses very slowly, noticing even more, now that I was warming up, how sexy this man, this stranger really was.

"Yes, I own the whole complex." He handed me my brandy. We clinked our glasses, "Cheers."

"It seems empty. What exactly do you do?"

"I buy and sell goods from abroad, every corner of the world and universe if it was possible. Almost anything you can think of. Sometimes fashion goods for the big fashion houses. You'd be surprised what comes through here." I watched and listened as he explained, impressed by his business acumen and more importantly his personality and physique. I realised that this encounter was just for that moment and to get to know more about him and his business would not exactly be in my favour. There was to be no future between us.

As he spoke he came closer as I sat on one of the desks. His fingers touched my thigh gently, sending tingling sensations through me. "Now we are here what exactly do you have planned?" I asked. We looked at each other, eye to eye. He smiled; it was more of a mischievous grin than a smile. I could sense what was on his mind and it must have equalled my own thoughts exactly.

"Shall we get down to business?" he asked. I was quickly attracted to his lips as they slowly came closer to mine. The kiss was just as I had always imagined and exactly as he had described it. Now the passion and contact was for real as we kissed long and hard. He stopped, pulling away from me slightly. "Wait." I looked at him, wondering what was wrong. "Now that we are equal, no masters and no sex slave kitten as I once regarded you, I think you should atleast return the compliment somehow."

I pushed him away gently, letting him fall into the posh executive chair behind him. "Don't even move or say anything." I told him. I pointed my finger at him, giving him my gentle yet demanding hint. He accepted it, sitting quietly watching me as I stepped back. This was my opportunity to reverse roles as I had planned. Now it was my turn to be in control.

Slowly I began to unbutton my white silk blouse, teasing him as I stared back at him into his gorgeous eyes. I knew I was making him aroused. It could never fail as my strip routine progressed, pulling free my blouse from my skirt. "I like it so far." He said and I quickly put my finger to my lips to remind him to be silent.

Opening my blouse he could see my half-cup bra, not too revealing yet enough to tease his imagination. My breasts were not large and definitely smaller than average and like most women in my situation; I depended on affordable fashion design to enhance that certain look that men seemed to crave so much. I slowly slid my skirt from my hips as I leaned a little closer to him, allowing him the full glory of my carefully snuggled breasts. I could see he wanted to say something, but my instructions were clear. I had him exactly where I wanted. Under my spell and totally aroused as I noticed the growing bulge in his pants.

I cleared the desk, removing the few items by sweeping them onto the floor, whilst keeping my stare firmly fixed upon his eyes. Then I sat on the edge of the desk with my thighs apart and leaned back, spreading my arms out. "You can move now." I told him. "I'm all yours, your sex slave kitten." Without hesitation he stood up and looked down at me with his gorgeous wanting blue eyes. My short teasing game had ended. I was now handing myself over to him. The teasing was now firmly in his court as I waited to see what he would do to me.

"You certainly have put a twist to this whole meeting. Dare I say that you have pleasantly surprised me?" he asked. I nodded my reply to him and smiled. His hand touched my navel softly, sweeping upwards between my covered breasts. "You are gorgeous and so irresistible." His words and touching made me even more aroused. Then as I closed my eyes I could feel him leaning over me, to kiss me, to continue that passionate moment broken earlier, as our lips fused and our tongues entwined.

As we kissed, his hands swept over my body slowly, settling on my shoulders. I felt him tugging at my bra straps. He pulled them down over my arms as I ran my hands over his hips and eventually finding his firm buttocks. I gripped and tried to imagine the feel of his firm warm and naked flesh beneath those pants. His lips left mine to give their complete attention to my taught and aching nipples. I could only imagine what his lips would feel like during those phone calls. Now, It was for real as he kissed and suckled each one in turn, pulling them even tighter between his lips and licking them to their full attention with his soft sweet tongue.

My fingers found his belt and zipper. I could feel him hard and so big within his pants. I recalled those pictures he had sent me on the phone, which only made me desire him even more. "Take off those pants..." I whispered. He raised his head to look at me and I smiled back at him as he stood between my open legs.

"I don't always do this with every woman I meet." He said with a warm mischievous grin. I lay back on the desk and watched him remove his shirt slowly, revealing his firm muscular fine toned body. His chest was covered with scanty dark hairs, and then I watched further as he removed his pants and boxer shorts.

My gaze caught the sight that I had always wanted. His cock was just as those pictures had revealed and it looked so good with its defined mushroom head atop a beautiful hard and veiny shaft. My stranger was well endowed in length and so thick in girth. I could only imagine what it would feel like to be inside of me and there it was, ready, standing to its full attention just for me. "Do you like it?" he asked. Again, I could only nod my reply as his hand touched my panties, pressing against my yearning sex. "I don't want you to have it right now. There is something I need first." I listened to him, leaning on my elbows to watch and feel as his fingertips sought out my dampness seeping through the material. "Did you do as I requested?" Again, I could only nod my reply. Without hesitation he tugged at my panties revealing exactly what he wanted. My yoni was waxed free of hair, something he told me to do and he made it very clear that he disliked hairy women in that department.

As he slid my panties free, I removed my bra completely. I leaned back on the table as he looked at me. His eyes inspected every part of my naked body. He asked me to raise my legs, thighs apart so that he could see my buttocks more clearly. "If only I had camera right now." He said, admiring my total exposure. "But that would defeat everything."

"Why?"

"This is for now. After tonight it's all over." I noticed a certain sadness in his expression. They were his rules and I only obeyed them. To certain respect I could only agree with him, but I already had someone I loved so much. That thought made all this so easy for me. I lay back and felt him come closer again. He spread my legs wider still and I could feel his fingertips entering me, touching my aroused clitoris and teasing it gently from its hood. Once again I became excited by his presence as his fingers began to play so gently.

I closed my eyes tightly. Suddenly, I could feel his tongue lapping between my open lips and his fingers still stroking my sensitive bud. He was taking me back to that world of ecstasy and I let him. Within minutes I was beginning to ride that orgasmic path towards my climax. There was no way I was going to stop or hold fire as those tingles surged through me. "I'm cumming" I whispered, doubting if he ever heard me as I moaned and gasped out my pleasure. My stranger had made me cum and kept me cumming as I released my liquid love into his hungry mouth. And to be honest, no man had ever done it to me so gently as he did, until then.

His fingertips continued to work on me as I grasped my breasts, feeling my nipples hardening against my palms. It was the longest multiple climax I had ever experienced. Once again I leaned and looked down as he raised his head between my legs. This gorgeous stranger had shown me what was possible regarding oral sex.

"I know that you want to suck on my cock so badly." He was right, I did. Surely it was my turn to return the favour, but I was wrong. "Forgive me Karen." I waited to hear what he needed to say knowing there was some disappointment attached. "I can't let a woman suck me. For some stupid reason I..."

"It's fine, don't worry." I replied. Although I was not entirely happy with what he wanted me to know. I was atleast sympathetic. I yearned so much to suck his gorgeous cock, but it was not to be. He, my mysterious stranger had revealed a weakness that I kind of suspected. His erotic phone calls had seemed completely absent of the descriptive act of fellatio. Maybe that was his reason for controlling them?

We hugged each other close for a while. His manner soon returned to what I perceived to be normal. "I'm going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before." He whispered. His hand cupped my breast gently thumbing my nipple. He knew what I liked and he was making up for one of the many things I wanted to indulge in. "I promise I won't let you down." Slowly, he eased me back lying me gently down again with my hair cascading. He took my legs and rested them over each of his shoulders and then I could feel his hardness against my inner thigh, sliding along my smooth sensitive skin towards my sex. His mushroom head then began to push between my lips, opening up my delicate petals and finding its way into my holiest of holies.

I could instantly feel his thickness as he slid himself slow and gently inwards, allowing his length to go as far as I could take it. He held himself in position for a while as my vaginal walls gripped. "You are about to experience something rare. Enjoy it while you can." I looked up at him, knowing that he was bigger than the average man when it came to cocks. Then he began to withdraw slowly and his mushroom head trawled my g-spot. Slowly, he began to thrust, easing back slowly each time. There were no doubts, he knew how to use it and it began to feel so good.

Soon I was riding his super-cock as he began to speed up. I kept my gaze firmly fixed onto his, moving to the smooth rhythm we had set in motion. I could feel myself reaching a climax and his heavy breathing told me he was reaching his peak too. If only he had let me suck him, I so wanted this moment to last as long as possible, and it would have done if only I could have milked his balls of their load first.

"Do you want me to cum inside or out?" he gasped. I reasoned that if he continued pumping me inside, it would take me closer to my climax and every second counted. Suddenly it did not matter, I was cumming with him and exactly at the same time. Our moans and screams began to fill the tiny office as I felt his warm loads of man cum shooting deep into me. My fingers gripped his arms tightly as my nails scraped his skin. I gasped as his pounding continued endlessly. My mysterious stranger had staying power and he was keeping me riding high for as long as I could take it.

He looked down at me, pulling my hair from my face as I started to relax. His cock was still hard inside of me. "Do you want more Karen?" His question was unbelievable. Of course I wanted more. I nodded my reply. I could take as much as he could give and once again he began to thrust into me, sending me to another amazing orgasmic peak.

It did not end there. I bent over the table and he began to fuck me deeper and harder still from behind. "Do you want anal Karen?" I was struck by his question. My own sexual weakness had now been exposed too. I could not take anal sex with any man or toy. And he was so huge compared to what I had experienced until then. There was no way I could take him. A simple "no" in reply was all he needed as he gripped my buttocks making me have his cock desperately where I need it the most.

I began to scream with total pleasure as once again he brought me to yet another amazing climax. Not only that, he too came as I felt more of his hot loads of cum spurt into me. He promised me the best fuck I had ever had, and that was exactly what he gave me.