Encounters With A Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short while I felt him slide out of me as I regained my senses. I looked back and saw his tool in all its flaccid glory as he stepped back. He looked at me once again with that mischievous grin across his gorgeous face. "You were totally amazing." He said, holding out his hand for me to take. I turned and reached for it, wrapping my fingers tightly with his.

Here I was, in a strange place with my mysterious stranger, both of us naked. We stood holding each other tightly, sharing our post-coital karma. He felt so good, and I suddenly remembered what this meeting was all about. "Can I ask you something?" I asked. He gently pushed me away to face me.

"This is the moment where your questions become complicated. I suggest you don't ask."

"No wait. Have you done this before with others?" I had to ask. I would regret not knowing the answer. To me it was so important.

"You want the truth Karen?"

"Yes, tell me..." I knew right away as soon as he lowered his head what his answer was. He did not have to utter a single word. I was not the only one. I could not have expected to be the only one. That would be so crazy. This was how he got his kicks, his sexual perversion.

"I am very selective. I choose my..." he stopped to think.

"Your what? What am I?"

"Don't take this the wrong way, please. I knew these questions would upset the whole thing."

"Tell me what I am?" I demanded to know. I wanted him to say it, although I already knew what he was thinking. "Go on, tell me?" He looked at me with sad appealing eyes that begged me to stop. But I needed to hear him tell me what I was. What else could I be? What woman in my status would go with a total stranger behind her husbands' back? It was all too obvious.

He refused and made it clear to me that I had spoilt the ending to a perfect night by picking up my clothes and handing them one by one to me. "I think its time you left." He said. I began to regret my questioning. Maybe I did not need to know afterall. He was right, it added complication to the whole sordid event. It opened up guilty feelings in both of us, which were best left in abeyance.

He shown me to the warehouse washroom and after tidying up I found him in the office. He had made coffee and offered me a cup and I accepted, and then we sat in almost total silence. There was nothing to say apart from expressing both our appreciations on the events of the night. That was all there was to it. The game had totally ended... or so it seemed.

I left the office and made my way to my car. The mysterious stranger followed me and like the perfect gentleman he was, he opened the door for me to get in. I took one final look at him and I found it so hard just to leave it at that. I pulled on his jacket, forcing him to wrap those arms of his around me. I found a need to be close to him for just one final moment. Our final kiss was inevitable although not as passionate as the others. It was goodbye and it was so strange.

"Thank you for your company. I had a wonderful evening." He said. I was lost for words and took one final look at him as I got into my car. He closed the door and slowly disappeared from view as I started the engine.

The long slow drive across the city left me thinking about my encounters with my mysterious stranger. As the snow fell heavy in those early hours of the dark winter morning, the memories of the past months events flashed through my mind and then the past hours we had spent together in contact.

There was no doubt about it. I was a total slut. But then, how many others had he seduced in the same way? I had many unanswered questions that were best not answered at all. It was over and yes, there were no doubts that I enjoyed every moment.

Eddy knew nothing revealing, and Robert knew nothing at all. My secret was safe and secure. As long as it remained that way then life would continue as normal as if nothing had ever happened. But, I will always remember my unforgettable encounters with a certain stranger.

THE END...

Sienna.