End Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," she said. "Have you recently moved here from the US, like Beck?"

"I've been here about a year," I said. "I came before Beck. She came down for a visit, fell in love with the place and bought this lodge."

"What brought you here?" she asked.

"Well, it was the fishing, at first," I explained. "It kinda still is. I got a chance to sell my business back in the states and satisfy my urge to travel."

"What sort of business did you have?" she asked. She hesitated, then said, "I apologize. It is none of my business."

I laughed. "No need. I don't mind. I manufactured parts for companies like Caterpillar, John Deere and others."

"Ah, an industrial tycoon," she said, flashing me a brilliant smile, the whiteness of her teeth lighting up that beautiful brown complexion.

"Hardly, but I am permanently retired."

"But you are so young!" she said.

"Yeah, I kinda got lucky, if retiring at 49 is considered lucky."

"Me, I am not retired," she said. "I could, but I wish to have things to do."

"What kind of things?" I asked. "If you don't mind my asking."

"I am a drug smuggler," she confided in a low voice.

The look on my face made her laugh. "I am not really a smuggler. I own a pharmaceutical company. We supply prescription drugs to the Instituto Mexicano de Seguro Social."

"Wow, that's impressive!" I said.

"This is why I also live in Los Mochis," she said. She looked at me speculatively. "Perhaps I should retire, and be as Barnes. How do you say: Free feet and fantasy?"

I laughed. "Footloose and fancy free?"

She smiled. "Yes, I did not have the English."

"You speak amazing English," I said. "I speak Spanish, but you're better than I am."

"¿Te gustaría saber cuál es mi negocio aquí?" she asked. We switched to Spanish.

"I would like to know what your business is," I said. "Tell me about Nita."

"Ah, you wish to know Nita." She shot me another of those flashing smiles.

"I do," I said again. "Just because you and Beck are friends, you know..."

She laughed. "Yes, I can see that would be your reason. I have many hectares of land along the river, and I have a few horses, but many cattle."

"What kind," I asked.

"I have registered Gelbvieh cattle. Do you know them?"

"Well, I don't know any personally," I said, causing her to go into a fit of giggling. It did... things to her breasts, her absolutely perfect breasts, that were very distracting. "I do know of them, though."

"Barnes is very funny," she said, getting control of herself. "I shall have to introduce you to some, personally, and correct this lack in your acquaintance."

It was my turn. I didn't giggle, as giggling is undignified in men, but I did get a good laugh. "And Nita is a very funny woman," I said.

"I have to ask, and you can tell me it's none of my business, but is there a Mr. Valiente?"

"No," she answered. "There was, once, but no longer. He worked in petro-chemicals. There was an accident, an explosion, and he was caught in it."

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry, Nita. Me and my big mouth."

"No, it is acceptable," she said. "It has been 11 years. I remember, but the good times, you know?"

I nodded. "Yes, the pain fades from losing people you love and you remember those good things."

"What of Barnes?" she asked. "The Beck obviously has a mother?"

"Yeah, and I have another daughter named Silvia, three years older than Beck," I said. I got out my phone and showed her a picture of Sil.

"Ah, she is very beautiful," she said. "She does not live here?"

"No, she lives back in the states, near her mother. My wife and I divorced almost two years ago."

"This is a painful subject for you?" she asked.

"It was," I said. "It's getting less so all the time. We wanted different things. She wanted to open up our marriage, sleep with other people. I didn't, to make a long story short."

"I am very sorry to learn of this," she said.

"Well, such is life," I said. "Say, Nita, do you suppose I could take you to dinner, maybe next weekend?"

"I would love this, but not next weekend," she said. "I must go to Los Mochis the day after tomorrow, and I will not return until the next Tuesday. Perhaps on the Friday after I return?"

"That sounds perfect," I said. "May I have your number? I'll make reservations and send you the time, okay?"

"Yes, give me your phone," she said.

She entered her phone number into my contacts. "Perhaps when you pick me up, I will introduce you to some cattle." She giggled at her own joke.

I walked her to her car. It was a new BMW Z4, in silver. "Nice!" I walked around it and admired it, before opening her door. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and it felt like I had received an electric shock. "You were a very charming dinner companion, Barnes," she told me. "Thank you for allowing me to join you."

"Trust me, the pleasure was all mine. I don't know how I'm going to wait for that dinner to see you again."

"You have my number," she said. "Call me. Late evenings would be best."

"I will," I promised. I closed her door and watched her drive away. My God, that was one exquisite woman. She was going out with me, too! I felt like I was high, walking on clouds, as I went back inside to say goodnight to Beck.

She lived at the lodge, and I knocked on her door. It burst open and she looked very excited. "Did you like her?" she couldn't hold it in. "Isn't she fire? She's so sweet, too, Dad. Did you ask her out?"

"You little minx!" I pulled her into a hug and swatted her butt. "You set me up!"

She giggled in her best evil voice. "I did! Did I do good?"

"You are a very bad girl," I told her. "Yes, you did good. Jesus, sweetheart, how did you get her to do that?"

"She loves me," Beck said. "I told her about you, and you two are perfect for each other. Did you ask her out?"

"I did. She's going away for like a week, but Friday after next, she said she'd have dinner with me. That reminds, me, I need to arrange myself some transportation other than the truck."

"You can borrow my car," she said.

"Thanks, Beck. That works for the short term, but I'm going to have to get my own."

I texted Nita the next day. "I see how it is. Two evil women conspiring against me."

She sent me a string of heart and smiley-face emojis. "Yes, resistance is futile. I take it Beck confessed."

"My own daughter," I said. "Can't wait for my dinner date."

She sent me another string of emojis.

My anticipation was such that every day seemed like an eternity. I hadn't felt like that since I was in high school, waiting for my first date with the girl I was crushing on back then. I thought back to my "remember when we were 25" conversation with Collins. She had wanted all that excitement, vibrant colors, a sense of anticipation. Oddly enough, I had found all that. I wondered if she had. I texted Nita once a day, and she would send me two or three, miss a day here and there, and I called and talked to her twice.

Talking to her was a new experience for me, drifting back and forth between Spanish and English, her telling me about her day, and I found her so easy to talk to, like we were friends and had been for a while.

She called me when she was back, and the excitement just built. I drove the truck to the lodge and borrowed Beck's car. I didn't mind driving the truck around with the camper on it, but it seemed awkward for a first date.

I drove along the river according to my phone's directions. There weren't many houses, and the road wound along with the river. The phone told me to turn into a paved driveway, and I found myself blocked by a gate. There was no house in sight, but I did notice a call button on the number pad. I pushed it, and waited a second.

"Hola, ¿eres tú, Barnes?" It was Nita's voice.

"Lo es. Tu acompañante ha llegado," I said.

She laughed. "I am very glad for your arrival, and I feel you shall be a delightful companion. I'll buzz you through."

The gate opened and I drove up the driveway. It must have been two miles, there were various branches turning off and I was wondering if I was lost when I saw the house. The woman lived in a huge sprawling mansion. It was high on a bluff overlooking the river, and the view was spectacular.

I rang the doorbell, and after a minute a young girl opened the door. She was gorgeous and looked like she was about 12 or 13. I saw an older woman standing back in the entry.

She extended her hand and said, "Bienvenido, Sr. Barnes. Soy Pia. Nita es mi madre. La llevas a cenar, ¿no?"

"I'm very glad to meet you, Pia," I said in Spanish. "I can see that you look exactly like your mother. You're as beautiful as she is. Do you speak English?"

She got the same delightful little blush I had seen on her mother. "Yes, I speak English, Spanish and French," she said. "I am better at English than French."

"I'm sure you're good at all of them," I said. "Yes, I do want to take your mom out to dinner. Is that okay with you?"

She gave me a critical once over. "Yes, you are, cómo se dice, muy caliente, para una persona madura.."

I laughed. "You are a little flatterer. And I'm not old!"

She giggled, again, just like her mother. "That was very bad, no? Also, you are the father of the Beck, and I love her very much."

"Same," I said.

She took my hand in her tiny little one and led me through the entry and into a large open space. It appeared to be a living room, dining room and I could see a kitchen toward the back. "This is Zaneta," she said, introducing me to the older woman.

"Pleased to meet you," I said.

"She is my friend and takes care of me and the house when Mom isn't here," she explained. "Mom is getting ready. Would you like a drink, Mr. Barnes, while we wait?"

"What are you offering?" I asked.

"I am drinking lemonade," she said. "We also have many juices or adult beverages."

"Lemonade sounds delicious," I said. "You don't need to call me 'Mr.', Pia. Just Barnes works just fine."

"Yes, Just Barnes," she said, her huge brown/black eyes glittering up at me, full of laughter. "This does seem a very odd name, though."

That cracked me up. "You are a doll," I told her. "A jokester, too."

She giggled. "Yes, I like to laugh. We will have our lemonade on the back deck, Zaneta. I will go and pour it, Just Barnes." She giggled again. "Remain here."

"Ve con tu invitada, Pia. Lo conseguiré. No debe ser descuidado," Zaneta said.

"It's okay," I said. "I'll go with Pia and won't be at all neglected."

We got tall glasses of cold lemonade and carried them back to the living room. The entire south wall was glass, doors that slid, and she led me out, still with her little hand tucked in mine. We walked out onto a porch, down a flight of stairs and onto a huge redwood deck area. There were large leaf-shaped fans suspended from big vine covered beams overhead, slowly turning, and the view over the river and across the valley was spectacular.

"I like it here very much," Pia said. "We will sit in these chairs and have conversation."

This was a hell of a charming girl. "I've only had one conversation with your mom," I said. "In person, I mean. Somehow, the subject of Pia never came up."

"She was embarrassed by having such an impressive daughter, no doubt," she said. "She never tells anyone about me, for fear they will like me better than her."

We were both laughing about that when Zaneta appeared, carrying the pitcher of lemonade.

"Thank you, Zaneta," we said at the same time, causing Pia to giggle again.

"I see you are one of those people who steals one's thoughts," she said.

"I am," I told her. "Everyone around me wears tinfoil hats."

"I think we have some," she said. "Should I warn Mom?"

"Noo," I said. "I need to know what she's thinking so I can make her happy by doing it."

She cocked her head, thinking. "This is a very excellent plan," she said. "Barnes has this down to a science."

"Well, this is my first date in years," I said. "I need every advantage I can get. Say, Pia, I want to spend days and days talking to you, but do you think your mother is going to be ready any time soon?"

"Mom is very fond of making an entrance," she said. "I expect her to appear for you to admire at any moment."

"Thank you for that observation, Pia." I heard that voice, low, husky, shades of smokey old jazz clubs and red wine.

We turned and a vision was at the top of the stairs. God, she was breathtaking, heart-stopping, perfect in white. This dress was pure white linen, very simple and elegant, a bit of lace on the plunging V neck, hanging beautifully to mid-thigh, sleeveless with all that smooth brown skin on display at the top and below. Her legs were spectacular and she had on tan platform sandals with straps up her calves. She had on a wide brimmed white hat, and she was posed for impact.

"See?" Pia woke me from my stupor. "You look very beautiful, Mother. Do you not agree, Barnes?"

I had to clear my throat before I could speak. "Yes, I certainly do. Nita, you are spectacular."

She smiled. "I see you have met the precocious one."

"I have, and she is," I said. "Pia, it was lovely meeting you and I hope to see much more of you. You are one charming lady."

I finished my lemonade and walked up to offer my date my arm.

"Somehow, you never mentioned you had that little beauty to me," I said.

"I wanted her to be a surprise," she said. "I thought that once you had a chance to meet her, you couldn't help loving her. I know you love your daughters, and I wanted you to love mine. She is my life, Barnes."

"Yes, I can see that, and I can see why," I said.

The restaurant was as good as I'd heard, my companion was beyond things and there was a place called Salón Tenampa, three doors down. That was an experience. There was a stage and the largest mariachi band I had ever seen. The place was a riot of color and music, and I danced with Nita.

That was its own adventure, because she was the best dancer I'd ever seen. She had me struggling mightily to even come close to keeping up. She knew everything, from traditional Mexican dances to salsa and tango. The last number we stayed for was slow and sweet, and holding that fiery beauty in my arms was something men would perform heroic feats to enjoy.

The drive back to her place was mostly unconscious on my part. I was in a world where only she and I existed. It ended at her door, where she kissed me, and that was the highlight of my life to that point. She was exquisite, her lips plush and silken. She gave me a little tongue, nothing too forward, but sexy and as exciting as everything else about her was.

Before I left, I had an invitation to bring Beck and spend the day with Nina and Pia the next Saturday. She let me take a Snap to send Beck, and she reached out to cup my cheek in one soft hand, letting her fingertips trail away, making me have a feeling of euphoria, and she was gone.

*****

Silvia called me that Tuesday afternoon. "Dad, when would be a good time for me to Facetime you and Beck?" she asked.

"How about eight, tonight, our time? I'm eating dinner at her place, and she should be available by then."

"Sweet. Would you ask her and send me a Snap?"

"I can do that," I said. "Is something wrong, honey?"

"No, not really, it's nothing bad and you don't need to worry, I just needa talk to you guys."

"I need to talk to you, constantly," I told her.

She laughed. "Send me that Snap. Love you, Dad."

"Love my girl," I said.

Beck was good with it, and we were sitting in her living area when we got the notification.

After the usual catching up, she got to the reason she wanted to talk. "Dad, Beck, I hate it up here without you guys. I'm tired of dating dickweeds, as you so politely label my boyfriends. I hate my job, and Mom makes me miserable when I'm around her. I want to move down there."

"Really?" Beck was through the roof. "That would be off the chain, Silvia. Yeet! Do you think you can find a job?"

"I think I already have," she said. "I'm going to buy the travel agency that books the lodges on the lake. They book your place, too, Beck."

"Wow, you've really been looking into this, haven't you?" I said. "Silvia, I would love to have you close, and I know Beck would. Are you sure, honey?"

"Positive," she said. "I wanted to talk to you guys first, in case you didn't... didn't... want me."

She made a little sob, and it was breaking my heart. "Silvia, I'm so sorry I made you doubt that," I said. "I love you, baby girl. I am always going to want you, no matter what, as long as I live."

"Sil, I know we kinda fought about Mom," Beck said. "I love you, too. You're my big sister. You slapped the hell out of Jamie Meyers for picking on me when I was in the first grade."

That caused Silvia make a little watery giggle. "I did, didn't I? He was a creep and he was bullying my baby sister."

"When do you think you will pull all this together," I asked.

"It might take me a month or two," she said. "I've already got the ball rolling."

"This is so exciting," Beck said. "I can't wait."

We talked for another hour and it seemed like a done deal. Sitting in the camper that night, I thought about how my life was going. It seemed as if I was moving from one high to the next. Beck moving down, meeting Nita, who I hoped was going to be a big part of my life, and now Silvia moving down? It couldn't get any better.

I asked Nita on Friday if she wanted me to bring anything.

"Beck has told me you make very good pico," she said. "Bring that."

I went to the market and got good fresh ingredients and made a big bowl.

*****

We took the truck to Nita's on Saturday. I wondered what Nita and Pia would think about it. I mean, they obviously weren't roughing it. I wasn't either, and it wasn't like I couldn't afford a house; this had been my choice and I loved it, but would they think I was a vagabond, or something? We'd find out, I guess.

Pia came running out when we pulled up and threw herself on Beck as soon as she got out. She came around and was a little more restrained with me, but she hugged me.

"We are going down to the river," she said. "Mom has made all the stuff for a taco feast."

"Yum," Beck said. "Sounds great."

"Come inside," Pia said. "Mom and Zaneta are packing."

She took us both by the hands and led us inside. We went to the kitchen, and there were several coolers and baskets sitting on the bar. They were busy putting plastic bowls and dishes in the baskets and drinks in the coolers. We helped, and we were quickly ready.

"Barnes has brought his truck," Pia said. "This would be perfect for transporting us."

I had to laugh at the way she phrased it. What a delightful girl. We loaded up and Beck and Pia climbed in the back seat. Nita got in front with me, and we drove down the driveway, taking several turns she indicated.

"It's a good thing we have you along," I said. "I'd never find my way back out of here."

She laughed. "There are several places you could go," she said. "We have buildings for different functions down these roads."

"What kind of buildings," Beck asked.

"Horse barns, equipment sheds, storage sheds, barns for dealing with cattle, corrals and things of that nature," Nita said.

We came to the river, and there was a gazebo and a dock there, with three jet skis in cradles, out of the water. There were two picnic tables under the gazebo and a grill.

"I was planning to warm things up on the grill," Nita said. "You have brought your house, though, and we can use your stove?"

"We can," I said. "All the amenities of home in a tiny little package."

"I would like very much to see inside," Pia said. "I have never been inside such a house."

"Well, I'll give you the grand tour," I said.

We popped taco shells in the oven to crisp up, and I gave them the tour. Pia had to lie on my bed, sit in all the chairs and test every device. She and Beck carried a load of our stuff to the tables, and I took advantage of the opportunity to grab Nita and kiss her. She was completely willing, and lit me up with one of the hottest kisses I'd ever had. She drew back and looked up into my eyes, her dusky complexion blushed with pink and she was slightly breathless.