End Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, beautiful," I said. "I couldn't wait to get you alone and do that."

She giggled. "Well, it is encouraging to know you wanted to. I did too," she whispered.

Beck and Pia returned, and we got our late lunch ready to go. They all bragged about my pico, but everything was delicious. We sat around and talked for about an hour, then Pia asked if we wanted to take the jet skis out.

The girls were all wearing shorts and t-shirts, and they went in to change. Pia came out first, and she chattered away at me while I looked at the system that raised and lowered the jet skis.

Beck and Nita came out and I went in and slipped on trunks. They had one jet ski in the water when I came out and we quickly got the other two in the water.

"May I ride with you, Barnes?" Pia asked.

"I'd love that," I said. "Do you not drive them?"

"I do," she said. "Maybe we will trade off, I will drive and Mom can ride with you after a time."

Beck and Nita took off their wraps and I became unable to move for a minute. I knew Nita was a spectacular woman, but I was a little unprepared for her in a bikini. It wasn't bleeding edge or anything, but she was. Beck was Beck. She was always going to be tiny, gorgeous and a little sprite. Nita was something else.

She was... curvy, not at all in the way people sometimes mean, as in fat. She was far from that, but she had hips, a tiny waist and big full tits. Her top was solid, just down past her nipples, then the bottom third was strips, giving a look at the bottom of her breasts. That top was getting a workout containing those luscious tits. She caught me looking and suddenly there were twin bumps in that top. She blushed and crossed her arms over them.

"Ready?" she asked.

We were, and Pia climbed on behind me. I noticed the jet ski they had picked for me had 30 more horsepower and was longer. We let Nita lead the way, since I figured she knew the river. We must have ridden upstream for five miles or so.

We went under a bridge and around a bend before Nita throttled back. She pointed to a small bluff off to the east, and we idled over. There was a trail up and around the bluff, and as I looked toward where she was pointing, I noticed a rope fastened high in a tree.

We killed the engines. "Want to swing off the rope?" she asked.

Pia was practically jumping up and down behind me. "Yes, we must," she said. "It is so much fun. You will swing out high over the river, then turn loose of the rope and drop. The water is very deep."

It looked sketchy to me, but I'd give it a go, and Beck was clearly eager. Nita stood knee deep in the water and held onto the jet skis while we made our way to the top of the bluff.

"Who wants to go first?" I asked.

"Beck must go," Pia decided. "I have been, and I want to watch her."

Beck gripped the bar woven into the rope. "Hold on, sweetheart," I told her. She nodded and with a little scream, she swung out over the river. This was the biggest swing I had ever seen. I have no idea how far she swung, but she must have been close to 15 feet up at the apogee.

She dropped and disappeared. She came up, whipping her hair back and clearing the water out of her eyes, before swimming back to Nita. "Oh, my God, Dad! That was FIRE! You gotta go!"

I thought Pia should go next, and she soared out like a little bird, turning in mid-air into a dive. She was quite the little athlete. She swam like a little otter, and she and Beck held the jet skis while Nita climbed up to me. I let her go, and she was as graceful as she was at everything, making a cute little squeal as she took off.

It was my turn. It was three times as high looking down as it had been looking up, and my chicken genes were screaming at me. I couldn't let a 12-year-old girl show me up, so I forced myself off the bluff. I plummeted toward my death, the rope swinging me up at the bottom, and I was enough longer than the girls that my toes just skimmed the surface before I was shooting upward.

I almost forgot to let go, but I regained my presence of mind and plunged into the cool depths. That was fun!

Nita and I sat on the jet skis and watched as Beck and Pia went three more times. Pia decided she wanted to drive, and Nita climbed on with me. I didn't at all mind her arms around me from behind and those big luscious breasts against my back.

We rode back, lifted the jet skis out of the water and sat in the sun, cold drinks in hand and soaked in the rays.

Toward evening, we packed up and drove back to the house. We thanked them for the wonderful day, and after a very sweet kiss, Beck and I started back home. She invited me to stay and eat, so I did.

"How are you feeling, Dad?" she asked.

"Pretty good. Kind of tired," I said. "There's something about sun and water that wears you out."

"Right?" she said. "That's not what I meant, though. I mean about Nita. And Pia."

"Oh, well, Pia is a little doll. You can't help loving her. Nita is... well... I have feelings I didn't know I would ever have again," I said. "She makes me happy, just being with her. She's so damn gorgeous, Beck. You know that, but she's so much more than that. She's a wonderful warm person, she's funny, smart, she's obviously a wonderful mother, she's independent... She's everything any man would want. I know I sure want her. She seems to like me, too."

"She feels the same way you do," she said. "She told me she thinks you might be the one."

"There can be only one!" I said.

She laughed. "Yes, you just make sure it's you. I went to a lot of trouble here. Don't fuck it up."

"I'll do my best," I said. "Thank you, Beck. Now how about you go to some trouble for yourself? You need love in your life."

"Yeah, I'll have to start working on that," she said. "I've just been kinda busy working, but I've got my eyes open."

I hugged my baby girl and drove back to my place.

*****

Nita and I started seeing each other two or three times a week. I picked Pia up and took her fishing with me several times, she asked me to come over and go jet skiing with her when Nita was away on business a couple of times, and I took her to a Cinco de Mayo celebration. I was falling in love with that girl, just like I had with my own daughters.

By the time four months had passed, I was completely in love with Nita. When we were together, I was happier than I'd ever been in my life. When we were apart, thoughts of her filled my head and my dreams at night. I found myself living in anticipation of the next time we could be together, and I missed her every minute we were apart. We texted constantly, and she started using Snapchat, every message containing her picture. We made out at the end of every date, and I wanted her, in every way.

I was very cautious. This little lady was special, and I wanted every move to be perfect. Beck loved her, and Silvia, when she came, fell in love with her, too. The four of them, Nita, Pia, Beck and Silvia, did things together constantly, which sometimes included me and sometimes just the girls.

On a Monday, I Snapped Nita and told her I would like to take her to Tulum for the weekend. She called me back, right away.

"Really? I've never been there, but I've heard it's gorgeous, and there are Mayan ruins."

She was in Los Mochis, and I told her I would drive there and we could fly out from there.

"What about Pia?" she asked. "Is this just for the two of us, or do you have a plan for her?"

"I was planning to bring her with me," I said. "I was going to see if Beck and Silvia could come, too. Make it sort of a family thing."

She was quiet for a minute. "Barnes, I am very touched than you consider Pia and me family. You are a very good man. I would love this, and I hope Silvia and Beck can come. They have very much become my daughters, you know."

"I know they love you very much," I said. "They love Pia, too."

"Do you love me very much?" she asked.

I was taken aback for a moment, but I recovered quickly. "Nita, I want to tell you in person, not on the phone, okay?"

"Yes, I understand. I am sorry for asking you on the phone. We will go to Tulum, and I will ask you again, in person."

I laughed. "I can see I'm not getting out of this one. I checked flights and one leaves at three PM. Can you get off by then?"

"I will arrange to do so," she said. "Drive safely with my daughters."

*****

It turned out that Silvia and Beck could go, and Pia was on top of the world when I told her. We loaded up and made the long drive, and it was one of the best road trips of my life. Pia sat in the back with Beck and served as our official DJ. We took turns picking songs. I hated theirs, mostly, and they groaned and rolled their eyes as I made my selections.

We picked Nita up at her condo, and took the truck to the airport. There were no issues and we were flying the friendly skies.

Tulum was everything Silvia had promised, and I was pleased to see she knew her business as a travel agent. She had set up one of those all-inclusive packages, our hotel was on the beach and the lap of luxury. We hung out on the beach Saturday, played in the blue water and went to an open-air restaurant that evening.

Beck and Silvia said they wanted to take Pia to a beach party, and informed us that she would be staying in their room that night. They left, and Nita and I were alone.

We walked back toward the hotel, and I put my arm around her, pulling her tightly against me. "Well, that wasn't suspicious at all. I think we've been set up, Nita."

She laughed. "I believe you are right. Do you object, Barnes?

"Not if you don't," I said. "I love it, if you do."

"I am quite content," she said.

I took her to my room and made us drinks. We sat on the small sofa and she snuggled up against me. When she sipped her drink and sat it down, I did the same. I took her little pointed chin and turned her face toward me, kissing her plush lips, her cheeks, her forehead, and cradled her head into my chest. She purred as I cuddled her.

"Nita, you asked me if I love you. I want to tell you; I love you more than I ever dreamed possible. From the moment I met you, I have thought about little else but you. You've filled my heart, my mind, my life. I love you so much."

She raised her head and looked into my eyes, those deep, almost black, pools full of fire and emotion. "This makes Nita very happy," she said. "I love you, Barnes. I didn't know if I would ever love again, after Emiliano passed. I grieved for long, but now I have you, and you have my heart."

I felt overwhelmed, so full of emotion, and I kissed her again. "You have my heart," she said again. "I wish to give you the rest of me, as well."

"Oh my God, Nita. I've wanted that from the first time I saw you," I said. "You are the most gorgeous, sexy and sensual woman I've ever met. I didn't want to scare you away."

"I am not frightened," she said. "The only frightening thing would be if you did not love me, did not want me."

"Am I insane?" I asked. "I would have to be insane not to love you, and want you. God, Nita, never doubt it. You are the most desirable woman I've ever seen. I can't believe thousands of men aren't standing at your gate trying to find a way in every day."

She giggled. "I do not want 'thousands of men.' Only one."

I silenced her with a kiss, and it went on and on, until we were both breathless. When that kiss broke, I stood and pulled her to her feet, my arm around her waist and led her into the bedroom.

"May I undress you?" I asked.

She nodded, eyes cast down, seemingly a little embarrassed. I placed my finger under her chin, lifting until her eyes met mine. Those black pools were smoldering. "You are perfection," I told her. "I am going to love you so hard."

My finger traced its way across the softness of her, around to her earlobe, a large silver hoop there, and I caressed her neck just below. I felt her shiver and I pulled her against me, reaching up to find the hook and zipper of her dress. As I slid it down, I stroked the satin skin inside, and she melted against me.

There was a small dimple at where her back met the rising swell of her butt, and it had a slightly fuzzy feel. I stroked it and she pressed against me, goosebumps roughing her skin.

I eased back enough to let her dress fall around her feet, and she was there, the perfection of her body matching her face and soul. Her bra was black lace, semi-transparent, and I could see her nipples, obscured a little by the lace pattern. They were standing erect, and I had to see, experience, love.

I managed to get the bra open, moved the straps down her arms, and she threw it toward a chair with a giggle. That did... things to her spectacular breasts. I slowly turned her around, moving close behind her, my cock erect against the most perfect ass I had ever seen, encased in those tiny lace panties.

I moved the shimmering waves of her hair to one side, giving my lips access to the graceful column of her neck, which I kissed and nibbled. She cocked her head to one side, exposing herself, and I let my hands slide around her to cup her breasts.

It is difficult to explain the fascination a man has for a woman's breasts, and Nita had beautiful breasts. They were brown fullness, heavy in my hands, perfectly shaped and firmer than I had imagined they would be, considering their size.

They were very full at the bottoms, round, plush, and I sank my fingers into that succulence. Her areolas weren't large, little brown circles just larger than her nipples, but unique to my experience. They formed little peaks on the larger mountains, little cones of delight, her nipples almost an extension of the areola, puffy, with her nipples little erect pebbles.

I held them, sliding my fingers over them, testing their weight, and caressing her nipples gently before rolling them gently between my thumb and forefinger. She moaned and arched her back, pushing against my touch and I made my caresses firmer, bringing another moan.

"Dios, Barnes. You are making me... making..." She turned her head so I could reach her lips. She turned into our kiss and I held the nakedness of that goddess against me. I had to feel her against my skin. I eased her down, letting her sit on the bed, and I was tearing at my shirt, pulling it over my head, letting my pants drop, kicking off my shoes and stepping on my socks to remove them.

With only my boxer briefs, I reclined her, moving up to lie beside her, just wanting to look at her for about 100 years. "My God, Nita, you're..." I had no words.

She tried to pull me down. "You are embarrassing me," she whispered.

"Why, in God's name?" I said. "Jesus, Nita, you are the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. I am going to want to just sit and watch you, constantly. You are forbidden to wear anything but panties whenever we're together."

She giggled, making her breasts dance, and I had to taste them. She groaned when my lips fastened to one nipple, and she was never quiet after that. Small moans, gasps, murmurs of little words in English and Spanish.

I kissed every inch of that smoking hot woman, and she was alive with movement and sound. When I got to those tiny panties, she lifted her hips to help me slide them off. She had a bikini trim, but still all woman, glistening sparse curls in a little arrowhead, pointing to the treasure below.

As I kissed my way back up her thighs from her tiny feet, I could smell her arousal, all excited woman and a hint of a jasmine scent. Her pussy was exquisite, bare except for that little arrowhead, dusky lips giving way to pinkness, her clit a cute little bump above. I had to give it a swipe with my tongue and she jolted.

Her fingers ran through my hair, pulling a little. "Barnes!" her voice was a little squeak. "My God! I have heard of this, but never... are you certain?"

"Absolutely certain," I said. I guessed Emiliano didn't eat pussy. I did, I loved doing it, and I thrilled that I was going to get to give her a new experience.

She was unbelievably sexy and unbelievably responsive, all the smoldering fire you could feel in her at all times was unleashed and magnified.

I used every trick I knew, everything I had read, heard or seen to give my goddess an experience she would never forget. She came easily and often, moving from one peak to the next until her voice became hoarse and she was shaking and writhing, her toes curling and her entire body flushed and writhing.

"Barnes... I can't... please..."

She tugged at my hair and I moved up until she wrapped her arms and legs around me, devouring me with hot juicy kisses, her face showing her prolonged sexual arousal.

She pushed with her little hands at my briefs and I slid them down, kicking them off with my feet. She pulled frantically at me, urging me into position, and I could feel her heat and moisture against the head of my cock.

"Inside, please," she gasped. "I need..."

I slid just inside and she froze. "Wait!" she squeaked. "Dios, Barnes. You're huge. Let me rest."

I laughed a little. I wasn't some porn star, but no one had ever complained. She pushed up against my chest with her hands. "Let me see," she said.

I pushed up on my arms and she gasped. "I don't know... Jesus Cristo, Barnes. Slow. It has been so long."

I kissed her into silence, and slowly, over the next five minutes, I moved deeper until I was fully inside, her liquid heat surrounding me, our bellies pressed together and I just stayed there, our lips locked together, her luscious breasts against my chest, feeling her erect little nipples.

She began little motions, circular, then drawing back a little and pushing against me. I began a counter movement, and she moved more, until we were making love, fully, and I was giving her deep strokes. She made a little moaning sound as I plunged in, a little gasp as I withdrew.

She was coming in minutes, explosively, arching and thrusting against me, a hoarse little scream as she went over the edge. I kept going and her legs pulled me in, grinding into her and she came again. I lost count as the feel, sight, sound and smell of this spectacular woman overwhelmed me. She was the most active sexual partner I had ever experienced, and I felt myself losing control.

"I'm going to come," I warned her. "Are you safe?"

"Yes, my God, yes, inside me! Come, Barnes, come... I can't take..."

Her voice went into that little scream again as she felt me come, and all I could imagine was I never wanted to be anywhere else, only here, making love to Nita.

We coasted to a stop, and she kissed me as if she would never get enough. Finally, she went limp, arms and legs falling away. "Barnes, I must breathe... you are..."

I chuckled and rolled to my back, pulling her with me until she was lying half over me, her face pillowed on my chest, and we rested for a long time, just murmuring words of love and contentment.

"I am very thirsty," she said. "I must drink, or perish."

I laughed as she stood and took a shaky step. She giggled and said, "You have damaged me! That huge pene has made me unable to walk!"

I got up and gathered my goddess into my arms like a baby, carried her to the refrigerator and we got bottles of water. We both drank deeply and she giggled again. "I am leaking," she said. I stepped back to look, and it was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen. This dusky beauty stood there in all her splendor, my cum running down her thigh.

I gathered her up, kissing her over and over before I carried her into the bathroom. She ran warm water on a washcloth and cleaned herself, rinsed it and cleaned off my cock. She knelt and took it in her hot little mouth, giving me a suck or two before demanding to be carried back to bed.

"I hope you liked that sample," she said. "Nita loves la chupada."

"Oh, my God," I said. "You are a dream woman. There are no men who don't like blow jobs."