End Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled. "Blow jobs! But one does not blow, at all!"

We resumed our previous position and talked of everything, and nothing. I could tell she was getting sleepy, her words slurred and her eyes were heavy.

"I must sleep," she said.

She turned over and I made her a little spoon, my hand on one big breast and the other cupping her pussy. She squirmed a bit against my hands, and she was asleep. I held her, treasuring this moment, and drifted into wonderful dreams of dusky maidens.

I awakened to the sun peeping through a crack in the curtain, and my dusky goddess asleep in my arms. She looked so beautiful in sleep, reposed, peaceful, innocent, yet the most sexual woman I could even imagine. The love we had made left images, sounds, smells, deeply embedded in my mind, in my soul, and as I watched her sleep, I had to have her again.

She was still spooned up against me, and I gently raised her leg, moving so that I gently slipped inside. She woke with a gasp, and I turned her prone, thrusting into her from behind, finally getting a good look at the most fantastic ass I had ever seen, round, firm, smooth and jiggling as I thrust into her. I gave it a little spank and she squealed and came, the morning becoming an enclosed eternity that contained only Barnes and Nita.

As we dozed in languid satiation, someone knocked on the door.

"Come back with a warrant," I yelled.

There were female giggles from outside the door. "Dad, let us in." It was Beck. I fumbled into a robe and Nita pulled the covers over her.

All three girls burst in, pushing a cart laden with breakfast. They parked the cart, and Beck and Silvia ran to the bed, throwing themselves on Nita, laughing and talking a mile a minute.

I sat in a chair, and Pia came and sat on my lap, her arms around my neck and her waves of midnight hair over us. "You love her, yes?" she said.

"I do, and I love you, too," I said, hugging that little body tightly.

"I love you," she said. "I knew you loved us. Mom is in love with you. I asked her, and she told me. I wish to be your daughter, like Beck and Silvia," she said.

I couldn't help myself. Tears of happiness and love rolled down my cheeks like a river and I held onto her for dear life. "I feel so honored you feel like that about me, love-bug," I said. "I'll try so hard to be everything you need me to be."

"Will you marry mother?" she asked. "So we can be a real family, you know?"

I looked over at Nita and the girls. They were all looking at me expectantly. "There is nothing I want more in the world," I said, "but I think I should talk to your mother about that, just the two of us, and I'm unprepared, at the moment."

I leaned down and whispered to her. "I don't have the ring."

"Ah," she said. "Yes, I understand."

We had breakfast, then hurried down to catch the shuttle to the Mayan ruin. It was spectacular, awe inspiring, and the fact that I had a gorgeous woman tucked under one arm who looked at me with love in her eyes, while a little brown sprite held my hand on the other side, sometimes switched out for one of my daughters, made it all the more special.

We flew back Monday morning, tired, happy, with indelible memories. We dropped Nita off, she needed two more days of working, and I took the girls ring shopping with me.

The shops there were mostly small, jewelers making their own designs, and we found an elderly Cáhita gentleman who made exquisite jewelry. He had a large collection of stones, one a particularly brilliant red-orange fire opal the girls all loved.

"I don't think this would be a good engagement ring," I complained. "We need, like diamonds."

"Noo, Mom would love it," Pia said. "She has told me she finds diamonds ¿cómo se dice, insípido?"

We all laughed. "Pretty much the same," Silvia said. "Insipid. Did she really say that?"

"Yes, several times," Pia said.

"See, Dad? She'll love it," Beck insisted.

I let them talk me into it, and we compromised by setting four small diamonds around it. The jeweler said he could have it ready in two weeks, and he could ship it to me.

When I got it, all I had to do was pick the time and place. I told Nita I wanted to come over and go back to that little gazebo down by the river. I think she knew what was up, but she just told me to come, she was available.

We took her ATV, and it was a perfect evening. Pia had been very curious and when I told her what I was doing, she had to hurry off to her room lest she give it away in her excitement.

I took a knee in the gazebo, and when Nita noticed, her hand flew to her mouth. I took her hand, and said, "Nita, I'm not good at speeches, but I love you with all my heart. I don't ever want to live without you in my life. I don't ever want to be without Pia, either. Will you marry me? I'll do everything in my power to make sure you never regret saying yes."

I opened the box and she extended her hand. I slipped the ring on, and she said, "Yes, Barnes. I want so much to be your wife. I want to love you, always."

She held her hand up, admiring the ring. "I cannot believe you got a fire opal," she said. "That is my favorite stone!"

"A little birdie told me," I said.

"I believe I know this little birdie," she said, her eyes full of tears of happiness.

When we got back to the house, Pia was waiting, and she came flying, flitting from one to the other of us in her excitement. "I can't believe it! You will be my father, Barnes!" Suddenly she burst into tears.

I knelt and embraced her slender form. "I thought that would make you happy, baby girl."

She clung to me. "It does... I just... I hoped... I thought we would never find anyone..."

"You found me," I told her. "I'm never going to let you go, Pia."

She clung to me, sobbing for a few minutes while I held her, then she was off again. "This is so fire!"

I laughed. "You've been hanging around Beck too much. You're starting to talk like her."

She giggled. "She is teaching me many good words."

We set the date for December fifth, and I was the luckiest man alive when Nita walked up the aisle in gold. She said she'd done white, and this was something new, so she was breaking tradition.

I moved in with her, but she insisted we keep the camper. "We may wish to drive away and take long vacations," she said. "We will use it, I promise."

I took it off the truck and put it on stands. We used the truck around the place and it was much handier with no camper.

I don't believe I had ever been happier. The only hiccup came when Silvia came over during the second year we were married and told me she needed to talk.

We sat on the deck and she worked up her nerve. "Mom wants to come and visit," she said.

I sighed. "Well, I guess it was going to happen sooner or later, honey. When is she coming?"

"She wants to come Christmas," she said.

"Silvia, what do you want, honey?" I asked.

She struggled with her answer. "I wanted to spend Christmas here with you guys. I know Beck is staying here, and I was going to stay, too. Now I'll have to spend at least some of it with Mom. Beck won't, so that leaves me stuck with her. I still love her, Dad. I'm sorry if that disappoints you, but I remember how she was, all the things she did for me and we did together."

I pulled her over and squeezed her. "I know you do, Sil. I'm not at all disappointed. I'm proud of you."

She cried a little, and I held her. "It's going to be okay. I know it isn't what you wanted, but it is what it is. You can still spend some time here. It will be hard, but you can tell your mother you have already made plans for Christmas dinner. She'll just have to deal with it. That's her fault, not yours."

"It is hard," she said. "I'll just have to deal with it. I just wanted you to know. What if she wants to talk to you, see you?"

"Let me talk to Nita," I said. "She's smarter than I am. Let's see what she says."

Silvia hung out with me and Pia the rest of the afternoon, and we had dinner together before she left. Nita was at Los Mochis for two more days, and I broached the subject when she got home.

We were sitting on the sofa, watching a fire in the fireplace and I told her about Silvia's visit and news.

She sipped her wine and stared into the fire, pensive for a few minutes. "How do you feel about seeing her, Barnes?"

"I've been asking myself that question," I said. "I suppose it was inevitable. She's the girls' mother, and I guess I knew, without really thinking about it, that she'd want to see them at some point. I don't really have many feelings about her, at all, Nita. I don't think about her. I loved her, for years, we had a lot of great times, but she pretty much blew all that up, and the good times are sort of colored by how it ended."

She snuggled in closer and pressed her cheek on my arm. "I think we should all have dinner together at the lodge," she said. "I wish to meet her, Barnes, discover what she is like."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, she was part of your life for many years. She was a part of the lives of Silvia and Beck. I may go and meet her by myself."

That made me nervous, but Nita was her own person and did what seemed best to her. She was very independent and made me nervous a great many times, but she sailed along with never a bobble.

I knew when Collins arrived. She was staying at Beck's lodge, and I saw less of both girls after she came. I assumed they were spending time with her. Nita did go and meet her, and if there were any fireworks, they weren't mentioned. I asked Nita what she thought.

"I like her," she said.

"Really?"

"Yes. I think she has changed a very great deal," she said. "Silvia and Beck agree. She has become... autorreflexivo, introspectivo. Era muy amable conmigo.

"Well, that's good, right?" I asked.

"I think so," she said. "We talked about you."

"God, I hope you didn't listen," I said.

She laughed. "Of course I did. I wish to know about you. She had nothing evil to say, only good."

I snorted. "I'll just bet."

She smiled. "Well, she did not admire your... intransigence, of course."

"Right," I said. "Well, anyway, I guess there was no harm in it. You're still snuggled up here with me."

"No, no harm," she said. "I adore you, Barnes. That will never change."

Pia came in and snuggled up with us, and I put my arms around both my dusky princesses.

It rained like hell the two days before Christmas, and the river got up into a raging torrent. I had to go down and rescue the dock, moving it up three times during the night. The water took out two stretches of our fence, I got up early Christmas morning and one of our hands helped me fix the fences. We were eating at two, and I finished about noon. I expected Silvia and Beck would have already arrived. We were going to open presents after dinner, and the tree was pretty much buried in packages.

I got back and no one was in the house, so I showered and changed. When I was ready, I went looking for the girls. They weren't around, although Silvia's car was there. I made a spiced rum punch, a pitcher of spiced cider, put them on a warmer and had me a rum punch. The perfect Christmas drink, I thought.

I heard voices out front and the door opened. Pia came scampering in and claimed her position beside me. Davey came in and lay across our feet, sighing with contentment and then snoring his approval of the world at large. "That smells good," Pia said. "What is it?"

"It's rum punch," I said.

"Can I taste it?"

I gave her a sip and she wrinkled up her cute little nose. "Yuck," she said. "It smells far better than it tastes."

I laughed. "It's an acquired taste, baby girl. I also made spiced cider. Go get you a cup."

She got one, and then Beck came in. She also mentioned the good smell, but she, it turned out, did like rum punch. Silvia came in, and then my jaw dropped as Nita walked in, arm in arm with Collins.

They both saw the look on my face, and Nita hurried over to me. "Don't be angry, Barnes. Collins had no place to go. No one should be alone on Christmas, so I called and invited her."

I wasn't mad, exactly, but I wasn't happy, either. Nita pulled me to my feet and across the room to Collins. "Collins wishes to speak with you," she informed me. "Take her to the office."

I led the way to the counter and offered her cider or punch. She took a cup of hot cider, and we went to the office. Nita, Pia and I all had chairs, and I sat in mine while she took Nita's.

"You look good, Barnes," she said.

"Thanks, so do you," I said. She did. Still hot as fuck, and she looked like she'd lost a little weight, not that she had needed to.

She nodded. "I need to apologize to you, Barnes," she said. "I was a total bitch, and I know that. I was looking only at myself, and what I wanted. I know I disrespected you and it had consequences I am going to live with the rest of my life. I need you to forgive me. I know I don't deserve it, but I'm hoping you're still the man I married and you will give me what I don't deserve."

I composed my mind. "I'm not going to make any big speeches," I told her. "There were consequences, and one of them was freeing me to find what I have here now. I was destroyed, bitter and hurt. I'm not now."

"I know you were," she said, "and I'm very sorry to have been the cause of that pain."

I took a deep breath and a sip of my punch. "I forgive you," I said. "You've met Nita and Pia. That little girl is precious to me, Collins. Silvia and Beck love her, and she's their little sister. They love Nita, too, and she's become sort of like an older sister to them. You'll always be their mother, Collins. You're welcome here any time. Nita told me she likes you. The girls tell me you've changed. That's good. I hope you are going to live a happy life. I intend to, and if you can accept that, I'll think well of you for it."

"Can we be friends?" she asked.

"We'll see," I said. "You better not get on any of your bullshit, though."

She laughed. "No, I won't. You landed on your feet, Barnes. I'm still trying to find mine."

Nita tapped on the door. "We're ready to eat," she said.

We sat around the big table, Pia said grace, and the air was filled with laughter and the sound of happy voices. I looked across the table at Nita. She smiled at me and gave me a wink. Pia sneaked scraps to Davey, who worshipped at her alter. My daughters chattered away, and Collins was animated and seemed to be enjoying herself. It seemed like it was going to be a good Christmas.