All Comments on 'End of Innocence Ch. 01'

by Oceandiver

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cool

Keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was time wasted

Why do you waste our time reading this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It was most definitely NOT a waste of time. Pay no attention to those who only want to read the most simple, basic, graphic descriptions, of sexual acts, body parts, etc.

This story was a joy, in that it was something we don't get to read that often on this website. This story was THE PREMISE of an incestuous relationship between brother and sister. A premise is a statement (or in this case a story) that will induce or justify a conclusion. EXPLAIN a conclusion.

As we read the many incestuous stories of mothers and sons, fathers and daughters, brothers and sisters, cousins, etc. have you not ever wondered why the initial attraction or HOW the initial attraction is spawned? The genesis for such relationships?

Here is a story that explains a brother-sister relationship from a spiritual, almost mystical standpoint. To those of you who feel it was a "Waste of time" reading it, I'm sorry if it wasn't graphic enough to satisfy your lacentious or lascivious needs. There's plenty of other stories for you to move on to. If it was a "waste of time" to read it, then why did you KEEP READING?

This story was an exquisite, well written, sublime premise that I truly enjoyed reading. It was NOT a waste of my time. It was time well spent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dialogue

Hope there's gonna be some sort of dialogue or exchange as we go along though the narrative is still great

OceandiverOceandiverover 4 years agoAuthor
Dear Readers

Thank you all for your feedback. Ch. 03 is being hung up a bit with Literotica, please bear with me. Although, I thought I complied with the submission guidelines, it may have been on the border. So, I had do some editing, hopefully the story continues soon. Chapter 3 is the pivot point between youth and young adulthood.

Again, thank you for your comments and patience.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Hmm

interesting to see how this goes...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOceandiver@Oceandiver
Just a little note, the story that I am creating, The End of Innocence, has 18 chapters. I started working on it under another name, Sacred Love. The original draft was completed several years ago but did not totally comply to Literotica's standards. The rewrite fixed all t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES