All Comments on 'End of Innocence Ch. 17'

by Oceandiver

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
BRILLIANT!!!!!

A 100 star chapter and ending right here. Loved this series, your unique writing style and i hope you start another series, maybe about twins this time. Keep up the brilliant work and so happy Ashley has been able to bare children at leazt this one time. I was sad last xhapter when i heard she could never have children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely the best story I have ever read

I may be a 24 year old pretty educated woman, but anyone that gives this story, this epic, less than a 5 spends too much time with their hands on their dick.

You missed something while masturbating and wonder why no girl wants anything to do with you.

Sad.

Incredible story, I love it!!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Anonymous Below This Comment

You are absolutely correct. This story for me is about the love, the caring, the feelings and the dedication they have for each other. They were each others soul mates and regardless of their blood connections anyone who tries to ruin their relationship is truly a pig. This story was not about jacking off or getting release it was about the very real emotions that can play out between two people especially when they know each other from birth.

RivanDRivanDover 4 years ago
Grasping

This story kept pulling you to the next chapter. The love in the story was real and what kept the story going from chapter to chapter. Through each tragedy and joy. Amazing story.

OceandiverOceandiverover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you my friends and readers!

Thank you to all that shared this journey with Ashley, her brother, and of course me. Needless to say, no author on this site makes any money, it is simply a labor of love.

The best we can hope for is the comments of our readers, both positive and negative, so we can become better writers.

Your time reading this story and the efforts to write a short (or long) critique make this time invested worth it.

Again, thank you so much!! Feel free to email me and I will respond to all!

Sincerely,

WRD

PS Thank you to the owners of this site!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I enjoyed this story so much, read the whole thing from 1 to 17, so beautiful it made me cry. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I hope you have time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Couldn't

Have described the love they showed any better if you tried. That is what real love is. The ability to feel one with each other and to support each other through good and bad in equal measure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOceandiver@Oceandiver
Just a little note, the story that I am creating, The End of Innocence, has 18 chapters. I started working on it under another name, Sacred Love. The original draft was completed several years ago but did not totally comply to Literotica's standards. The rewrite fixed all t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES