End of Jealousy

Story Info
My six women all under one roof is akin to heaven.
1.1k words
3.74
11.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
216 Followers

These last twelve years since I was deserted by the wife of my youth have been pure heaven. I discovered that it does not pay to try and get women into your bed to satisfy your own cravings. When instead you concentrate on finding out what they want in a sexual encounter, telling them that it is your main aim, and then exerting yourself to do it for them, the rewards are enormous. Let me tell you how.

I now have six women sharing my bed, sometimes all together and at other times two or three. The others know and accept this without any primitive feelings of jealousy. I am not pushed to provide anything for any of the women; we all pool resources and do what needs to be done. There have even been times I did not have any money at all, but one or other of them would give me a small denomination note to help me get from here to there. It is the most cruel myth that women expect to make money from their man. That has not been my experience. The kindness I have received from all these lovely girls is impossible to put down on the page.

The other thing I think you should know is that their ages range from late 50s to mid-30s. Two of them have very slender bodies, flat tummies and small tits. Two others have great rolls of fat around their middles and enormous breasts; in fact the largest boobs are 44DD. Some of them are light-skinned, most are dark-complexioned beauties. You see, with this kind of variety I am never forced to choose. When I know what pleases a woman I will do it for her rather than anything that gets me off. With time they have learnt that I was not merely talking about making their pleasure my primary goal. Now they know from experience.

Consider Rose and Liz. One is a 48-year old darkie, with such tiny tits that they are hardly more than bee-stings. She has two late-teenage kids. She runs 10km every Monday evening after work. Her body is marvelously well-toned. The other is a large woman with an overhanging belly, ripples of fat all over her middle, with thick thighs; she is 42, mother of one son. Her outstanding feature are her very large boobs. You would think that with such diversity a man would find the one more attractive and the other less so. But there is nothing so exciting as having the two of them in my bed at the same time. Running my hands all over Roses voluptuous body with those absolutely gigantic boobs gives me a lot of pleasure and sucking one of Lizs tiny tits into my mouth is great fun. I enjoy sticking my finger into her cunt and announcing to the world in general (some of the women will be somewhere in the vicinity, perhaps watching us) how wet she has become, thereby exciting Rose the more. Or I will be pumping Rose with all my strength and telling all and sundry how warm and wet is her big cunny!

Or having Lydia and Tina in the mix. With her heavy body she is always saying she will trim one of these days (at age 34 there is yet hope that she will) Tina is almost insatiable. She loves to talk dirty while enjoying my cock ploughing her fanny. Lydia enjoys a multi-orgasmic romp during which she spurts a warm liquid every time she comes. Sex with this 59-year old leaves the sheets soaking wet from her ejaculations. You should hear the others when a particularly strong jet issues from Lydias pussy; they scream with joy, and praise their man for his prowess.

Ann has small sensitive tits and her cunt will get very wet in minutes when I run my hands down her back and buttocks. When I tease her neck with my lips she moans loudly, almost out of control. Her tummy is flat without any excess fat, a marvel for a 45-year old mother of two college-going sons. When I flick her FGMd pussy with my finger she almost screams. Her juices are copious but quite thick. Roxanna has very packed fat all over her, especially the tummy area, making it all feel quite firm. Breasts are average sized but firm for a 50-year old mother of four. Yet looking at her broad back leaves you in no doubt that you are seeing a mature woman. She maintains that her husband of 25 years had never given her the kind of game she has with me; an added bonus is the company she finds herself in. She is another gusher like Lydia. She can come several times, each time pouring forth a warm liquid, though her jets do not reach the same power. Ejaculation and multiple climaxes are new to her.

I would beg you to overcome the urge to cringe at all you have read so far, and open your mind to new experiences. For me it has been very fulfilling to provide a haven for all these women where we can go to any lengths to satisfy each other. In time they have also learnt to forego each her own pleasure for that of her fellows. We have had no competitive scenes in our ménage-a-sept at all. We look after one another, and while I am the man, husband does not conjure up the usual image of a brutal ruler upon whom all authority rests. Since anyway no one considers themselves better than another, strife has no place. The company we afford one another is so rich and enjoyable that lingering in town after work is unthinkable. We each want to get home among the people who love and appreciate you as fast as possible. There have even been times when one or other of us has signed off early from work because she has felt a need to be back with us in the nest. It is such a sheltered environment that we would prefer not to leave it at all, but for the need to bring home the bacon.

Another thing we have learnt is that despite all the propaganda published by churchmen through the ages, wearing clothes does not necessarily make one more righteous than others. Or removing them, more sinful. We shed them at the slightest provocation. Unless it is a particularly cold evening we spend most of our time in the nude. This leaves us free to touch and be touched in any way and at any time.

None of us would dream of going back to the limiting world of a single spouse, with its shallow disapproval of sexual experimentation. We are now reading and putting into practice a book called Tantra: The Secret Power of Sex. It is teaching us how to use that most primal of forces to empower our entire lives.

tkoberon
tkoberon
216 Followers