End of Locktober

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned in less than a minute and I could feel her remove my cage. It took a bit longer than normal because of my rapidly rising erection but finally it was off. Her hands worked up and down my shaft as she licked the head of my now fully engorged cock. She then straddled me and slowly began to work my cock into her pussy. From the sounds of a bed creaking and a headboard banging the wall, I knew that Locktober was finally over for Mike as well. After what seemed to be an eternity, she finally had my entire cock inside her and she began to forcibly bob up and down on my cock with more vigor than I can ever recall, lifting nearly completely off and then pounding back down. After such a long period of abstinence, I knew I couldn't last long, but I was determined to postpone my orgasm as long as possible. Luckily, she couldn't last very long as well and as I felt her pussy contract in orgasm, I began to unload a month's worth of cum into her pussy. She stayed there astride my member, her hands upon my chest, until the last contraction faded, and my cock stopped pulsing. As the clamor from the adjacent bedroom faded to silence, she slowly raised herself from my cock and slipped off the bed. I heard the soft patter of her feet on the carpet.

"Where are you off to," I asked, but got no reply. I waited a minute. "Jan?"

"Yes, Sweetie, I haven't forgotten about you," she replied as she uncuffed my ankles and climbed onto the bed. Straddling me, she moved up until her pussy was directly over my face. As she slipped off the blindfold, she lowered her dripping pussy onto my awaiting mouth. "Enjoy," she said as she rocked back and forth on my face while she released my wrists from the cuffs.

As my hands went up to grab her ass, my tongue began to explore the pussy that pressed against my lips. I always enjoyed pleasuring Jan with my tongue, but it was rare when she insisted on oral sex after vaginal sex. But who was I to complain? Jan was the hottest woman I had ever had. Not to mention that her pussy always tasted great even with my cum mixed with her juices. Tonight, she tasted as sweet as ever ... with just a touch of cinnamon and peppermint.

12