Locktober for Mike

Story Info
Marsha and Mike's story.
2.4k words
4.29
17.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Words4now
Words4now
30 Followers

This is a companion piece to "Locktober Already", which introduced Marsha and Mike and their best friends, Jan and Ryan. While this story is written to stand on its own, better context can be achieved by reading "Locktober Already" first, or, to get the backstory, after reading this piece. Both are intended to engage the imagination of the reader. This is Marsha and Mike's story.

***

Marsha was standing just outside of the bathroom door dressed in a leather bustier that showed more of her breasts than it covered and a leather skirt that was slit so high that it showed not only the full length of her toned legs but also glimpses of her red thong beneath. The entire look was accentuated by a pair of black stiletto heels.

"Holy cow!" Mike exclaimed as he stepped from the master bathroom into the bedroom.

"You like?" Marsha asked as she pressed up against Mike and slipped the towel from his waist.

"Do you even have to ask?" he replied as he placed his hands upon Marsha's exposed breasts.

"I guess not," she said as she gave his rapidly rising member a quick squeeze.

"To what do I deserve such a treat," he gasped, "I thought you might still be upset with me for skipping dinner last night with Jan and Ryan."

"Oh, I am, but we can talk about that later. Right now, I thought we might try something a little different, if you think you're up to it."

"Anything you say, Babe, I'm up for it!"

"Good. Just turn around and put your hands behind your back."

Mike did as he was told and felt the cuffs encircle his wrists and heard the clicks as Marsha closed them. He had often dreamed about how nice it would be if Marsha would take control just like this. His anticipation increased as Marsha slipped a blindfold over his eyes and spun him around.

"Let's see how we look," she said as she checked the blindfold and gave his now engorged cock a hard squeeze. "Just one more thing, but first we're going to have to do something about this," she squeezed again and then let go.

Mike could hear Marsha's stilettoes on the hard wood floor as she walked away from him. He could hear the clink of metal on metal and the clatter of ice cubes falling into a glass. He could feel his cock bob up and down in anticipation. He listened as she approached him. He loved Marsha's blow jobs; her lips slipping up and down his cock, her tongue circling his cock head, her mouth sucking on his balls. He heard her draw close. A cool hand wrapped around his cock and then ...

"Oh my god that's cold!" he cried as he tried to bend over to escape the icy cold that suddenly engulfed his cock and balls. "What the hell are you trying to do to me?"

"Just relax. I'm just shrinking Little Mike down to a more manageable size." After what seemed to be an eternity, she continued, "There, that's much better!"

Mike could feel Marsha tugging on his balls and manipulating his cock, but the sensations were somewhat muted by the recent icing. He could feel her slip something over his cock and fumble momentarily with his package.

"All done!" she proclaimed as she tugged gently on the newly applied cock cage. "Well, what do you think?" she said as she removed Mike's blindfold.

Mike looked down at his caged manhood and found himself caught between thoughts of disbelief and arousal. The stainless-steel chastity cage fully encapsulated his cock in a downward position while his balls protruded through the ring beneath the tube. "Where the hell did you get that?" he asked as he shook his hips back and forth, making the cage swing from side to side. His hands still cuffed behind his back; Mike could do no more.

"That doesn't matter," Marsha stated emphatically, "the relevant points are; I did get it, I did lock up your cock, and, since I have the only key, I am the only one who can unlock your cock."

"Very funny! You can unlock me now."

"First, we're going to have a little talk."

"Okay, if this is about missing dinner with Jan and Bryan the other night, I already told you that I'm sorry."

"It's more than that! You're always telling me you're sorry about this or that, but you keep on repeating the same things. You don't listen to me!"

"Yeah, you're right. I have been forgetting a few things. I'll do better, I promise."

"You've been promising me that for twenty years. And it's not just a few things. You routinely miss things that we have scheduled with our friends; you don't talk with me; you don't tell me how good I look; and, to be frank, you leave me sexually unsatisfied."

Mike was nodding his head in agreement with each item, planning an appropriate reply for each, until the last. "What do you mean, I leave you sexually unsatisfied? I thought you liked my cock."

"You have a very nice cock. It feels very nice when you're inside me. But I can't remember when I've ever had a real earth-shattering orgasm on your cock. You know that I need a lot of oral stimulation to really come, but about the time I'm on the edge of an orgasm, you switch your cock for your tongue, squirt your load, and then its over, leaving me high and dry."

"I never knew," Mike began.

"You would have if you had ever asked or if you were interested in anything besides your own orgasm."

"I'll try to do better."

"Well, here's the deal, Buster. You can take this key, right now, unlock yourself, and leave, or you can agree to let me hold the key until certain changes are made in our relationship. It's your choice, but things either have to change or it's over."

For quite a while, Mike had sensed that things were not right between he and Marsha, but everything was so comfortable, at least for him. He could make his schedule as he felt at any given moment, ignoring those things that conflicted with what he wanted to do and doing those things that pleased him most. He was almost ashamed to admit that she was also right about his performance in bed. It wasn't that he didn't like going down on her, he just thought of it more as a way to warm her up for the grand finale of his cock pounding her pussy. He really did love the feel of her long, toned legs as they wrapped around him. He loved the firmness of her breasts. He loved the tightness of her pussy when he entered her. He loved ... her.

"I don't want to lose you," he said at last, "how long are we talking about."

"Until I am satisfied that you have truly changed. II think, at the least, the month of October will be Locktober for you. Do we have a deal?"

"We have a deal."

"Okay, then, I'm going to uncuff you so that we can sit down, and you can write out our agreement."

"Is that really necessary?" Mike asked, rubbing his now freed wrists and adjusting his cock cage.

"I don't want there to be any ambiguity as to what I expect you to do from here on out and what I expect you to quit doing. It's only fair to you to know what my expectations are."

As he wrote, it was clear to Mike that Marsha had given quite a bit of thought to what was wrong with their relationship and what needed to be done to improve it. Three pages later, he finished the lists and signed the document. Marsha took the agreement, folded it and placed it in her jewelry box. She took a silver necklace from the box, slipped it through the hole in the key, and placed it around her neck.

"Now, Mike, I know there are any number of ways that you can remove this cage," Marsha said as she cupped his balls and gave them a firm squeeze. "Just remember, if you remove the cage, our deal is over. The cage is just an outward symbol and reminder that you have surrendered your cock to me until I choose to release you. Are we clear?"

"We are clear," Mike said, as he mentally cancelled his trips to the hardware store, the locksmith, the fire department, the ...

Climbing into bed, Marsha slipped off her thong and beckoned Mike to begin his apprenticeship as a pussy worshiper. After licking her through three orgasms, Mike began getting the hang of it. He was starting to think he might even like this new job.

Several weeks later, they met Jan and Ryan for dinner at their favorite restaurant. Mike was a little perturbed that not only had she not allowed him to have an orgasm during the last several weeks, she also insisted that he must always wear his cage, even to dinner with friends. He had pretty much gotten used to it and the painful attempted erections during the night had thankfully become less frequent. Still, he resented the fact that she insisted that he wear it 24/7. He had pleaded with her that he was afraid it would show through his pants and how much it inconvenienced him to have to sit down to take a piss. She merely told him that nobody would notice unless she told them and, as to sitting down to piss, welcome to her world. Mike was thankful that the evening went relatively smoothly and that no mention was made of his chastity cage.

During the following weeks, Mike found himself becoming closer to Marsha than ever. He discovered, as if for the first time, that Marsha was interesting to listen to and that her ideas were frequently better thought out and more precise than his own. He noticed and appreciated the fact that, even after two children, she was still in great shape. He also noticed that the more he complimented her on her appearance, the more she seemed to dress and move to show off her attributes. Beyond that, he was actually developing great satisfaction from giving her pleasure and found himself less and less distracted by his cage and his own chastity. He had noted that he had put on a few pounds during the last few years and began dieting and exercising to slim down in order to make himself more attractive to Marsha.

They planned to leave the end of October to begin their annual winter vacation in Florida. Marsha had hinted that she might see fit to try out the key in the lock to make sure his equipment was still working properly once they reached the condo they had rented for their vacation. Mike's cock strained in its cage just at the thought.

On October 24th, they went to dinner again with Jan and Ryan. Mike was always happy to see Jan and Ryan, who had been their close friends for more than twenty years, but tonight he was even happier, because in a week he would be heading for Florida and his first orgasm in nearly a month. The conversation was light and pleasant and on more than one occasion he thought he saw Marsha and Jan exchanging knowing winks. His mind, however, was on Florida and finally being able to pleasure Marsha with more than just his tongue.

On October 30th, they packed for their trip and then went to the Halloween Party at the club with Jan and Ryan. Marsha was dressed as a pirate. Mike was dressed as a swabby. Jan was dressed as a genie and Ryan as her master. Jan was almost as exposed in her see-through pants and blouse as Marsha in her short skirt and half-bra bustier. Mike noticed throughout the evening that men at the party seemed to clumsily bump into both Marsha and Jan and, on more than one occasion, cop a feel of a breast or an ass. He also noticed that both Marsha and Jan appeared to enjoy the attention. He noticed that most of the other women at the party stayed clear of Marsha and Jan and struggled to keep a rein on their men. Most of all, Mike noticed the simple silver chain around Marsha's neck holding the key that nestled between her firm, nearly bare breasts.

Mike's swabby costume consisted of loose-fitting trousers and a puffy-sleeved shirt; he appreciated the fact that the loose-fitting trousers concealed his cock cage, but with every glance at Marsha's thigh-high boots, skirt that barely covered her cheeks, and bustier that exposed more than it covered, he could feel his cock strain against the cage and try to rise. Looking at Jan provided no relief as her very small thong and even smaller bra were clearly visible beneath her see-through pants and blouse. Mike tried to keep focused on the key; this was the last day of Locktober and they would be leaving first thing in the morning for their two-day trip to Florida and his first release in nearly a month.

When the party finally ended at midnight, Marsha and Jan were still attracting men like moths to a flame and receiving looks from the women that could melt a glacier. It seemed to Mike that both were turned on by the newfound admiration as well as by the notoriety. As they left the club, Mike saw Marsha snuggle up to Ryan, whisper something in his ear, and give him a peck on the cheek. Jan approached Mike and, as she gave him a peck on the cheek, allowed her hand to nonchalantly brush against his cock cage.

"Nice," she said with a wink. "I'm sure Ryan and I will be seeing you and Marsha soon."

Marsha and Jan exchanged hugs and kisses, whispered briefly, laughed, and returned to their partners.

That night, Mike experienced the most intense sex of his life that did not involve his own orgasm. He could not recall Marsha ever being so hot. She was literally dripping before they even got home. She rode his face to an orgasm that had her crying out in ecstasy. After her third orgasm, she collapsed next to him and pressed her body against his. "To Florida," she whispered.

"To Florida," Mike replied as his cock throbbed within its cage, pre-cum dripping from the sleeve. He snuggled up against Marsha, his hand lightly cupping her breast, and drifted off to sleep with thoughts of the end of Locktober filling his dreams.

Words4now
Words4now
30 Followers