End of Summer Drive

Story Info
A long hot drive with three hot women, Hope the AC lasts...
8.7k words
4.75
24.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elanworb
Elanworb
23 Followers

The sun found a way to sit directly at eye level above the road while simultaneously glinting mischievously from every reflective surface surrounding and attached to John's SUV. Forced to pull his old Toyota RAV4 to the curb for the third time that morning, he tried in vain to read street signs shaded to black, or blindingly reflective in the early morning light. A deep sigh rumbled from his gym-built chest as his head slumped down to the steering wheel. He was in his mid-twenties, attractive, with wavy above the shoulder length hair, but cursed with terminal shyness. Even if there was someplace around to ask for directions, he knew he wouldn't get out of the vehicle.

"In 400 meters turn left." His phone chirped from the passenger seat.

"That is the canal you stupid piece of shit!" he said ineffectually to the electronic device. "Where are those directions..." He retrieved a crumbled scrap of paper from the passenger seat and opened the maps app on his phone. He looked at the paper, his phone and then squinted up to the sign. "Ok so one block that way... and then right... I think...?"

Signaling his intention, he pulled back out onto the nearly disserted street. He sighed cursing himself again for agreeing to this trip. It seemed like a good idea at the time. A four-day drive across country with a woman he had a crush on for most of the summer. Maybe it would be enough time to build up the courage to ask her out on a date. Tanya had a voice like liquid silk, and a body to match. She was a slim tall blond with porcelain skin, ice blue eyes, and fine hair. Simply put, she was exceedingly beautiful, and she knew it. John could never say no to her, and she knew that too, so Tanya had approached him one day at work.

They were seasonal staff at the butterfly house near Niagara Falls, Canada. The job was great for the college students, easy summer money, and free admission to the rest of the park attractions. There were a lot of other students working there, all female, and John. He was friendly with all of them, social enough to know all their names, and shy enough to not ask any of them on a date. Tanya found out in late July that she had been accepted to graduate school at the University of Alberta. She knew John was going there as well, and that he had plans on driving up at the end of the summer. It was only after he had agreed that he found out her two roommates were going to accompany them. It just so happened that all three women were planning to attend school in Edmonton. Marie who he wasn't overly fond of, Lee who he liked well enough, and Tanya, the woman of his dreams, the wet ones anyway. Marie and Lee, also worked at the butterfly house, and both shared a house with Tanya in St. Catharine's, just outside Niagra Falls.

"Fuck me, found it... Meredith Drive..." He said with relief as he turned onto the correct road.

"In 300 meters perform a legal U-turn towards Queen Elizabeth Way west and then proceed..."

"Fucking shut up!" John said turning down the volume on his phone. "22... 24... so that must be 26... and there is Marie." He said quietly with an exasperated sigh. "Let's get this shit show started..."

The narrow street was exactly like every other narrow street in every other small town. He pulled up to the curb and took a deep breath before getting out of the car. Plastering on his best customer service fake smile he managed a wave to the beautiful young woman sitting on porch steps.

Marie was sitting with her elbows perched on her knees and her head in her hands, daydreaming, not really paying attention to anything. She hadn't moved and didn't seem to notice that he had pulled up, lost in her own thoughts, her usual mode ever since the first day they met at the start of the summer. It was one of the things about Marie that annoyed John the most. They had worked the ticket booth and grounds of the butterfly house. She would often daydream and lose track of whether people had paid, or if she had given them tickets, or the numbers in a group. Management didn't seem to notice or care. She had a quality about her, a 'Je ne c'est quoi' that made people feel good being around her. He just couldn't see passed the vacant looks.

Often on their breaks Marie would wander through the exhibit, inhaling the warm humid air, and seemingly call to the delicate insects. They would flock to her, landing on her hair, shoulders and back. John would watch her wander; she would barely take notice of the tourists crowding the walkways. There, like now, the very air around her seemed to glow. A light flowing white peasant style halter top hung off her firm athletic frame. The shirt's elastic held it around her chest exposing freckled and tan line free shoulders and arms, while the folds of loose material accentuated her pert B cup breasts. As was her habit, her wavy long fiery red hair was pulled to one side, hanging carefree down her right shoulder. She looked like a model in the morning sun.

There was no denying she was attractive, but the ease of her life, the not caring and lack of attention, he couldn't get over. John licked his lips and took a deep breath to try and get her attention again. He brought himself up to his full six-foot height and waved a tan muscular arm, finally calling out "Hey Marie! Sorry I'm late! Ready to get rolling?"

Breaking her reverie, she smiled banally and waved. "Salute Jean! Une seconde s'il te plait!" She jumped up and trotted into the house.

"English Marie, please..." John said exasperatedly to her retreating back. That was the other trait that just rubbed him the wrong way. All summer she would slip into her native French when she wasn't thinking, or when she was excited, or both. Some found it endearing, others annoying, and though he had to accept it, he never liked it. He found her lackadaisical attitude condescending, and her language slips frustrating. He sighed, thinking of the next four days in the vehicle with her. Hoping it would be worth it in the end, he gathered up the stuffed duffle bag Marie had left on the steps and set about packing it in the roof rack storage bin.

"Are we not putting the luggage inside?" Came the silky voice from behind him. John froze, goose flesh erupting on his arms. He was anticipating this. All summer it has been this way. Tanya would not greet him with normal pleasantries. It was always straight to the point. She was not a person to waste words which, to John's mind, was unfortunate. When she spoke, it was as soft as gentle summer breeze, and just as warm. Her voice could sooth any screaming child who was overwhelmed by the fluttering insects or melt the heart of the irritated American tourist. If she wanted, she could have had anyone eating out of her hand. But she didn't, at least not that John had witnessed. The sound of her voice always gave him shivers, and if he was not careful a very unprofessional hard-on

"Good morning, Tanya. How are you this morning, Tanya?" John said through a sharp intake of breath.

She stood staring at his muscular back frozen in place since she spoke. Her arms folded across a button up long-sleeved summer top and flowing full length sarong. "Good morning, Johnathan." She said with a saucy smile she saved for when she greeted him. She relished watching his barely controlled reaction to her. She knew she was beautiful, and loved the attention, but watching John twitch as she spoke, that was worth twenty turned heads. She had waited all summer for him to ask her out, toying with his shyness like she did; she thought she was encouraging him. Instead, it had the opposite effect. "Won't the luggage get wet on the roof?"

John cleared his throat. "It could I guess, if we opened the rack in the rain, but that is why hotels have that covered entrance for dropping off and loading up. So, nothing important gets wet."

"Sometimes though, wetter is better!" came a cheerful voice from the steps. Lee stood on the stairs waiting for someone to acknowledge her joke. She was a free spirit, always smiling innocently while making every statement sound dirty. She had a knack for keeping the day light, making the work crews blush, and generally improving everyone's mood. It was her presence that John hoped would make the trip survivable.

He gave the off color joke a slight smirk as she skipped smiling down the stairs. Her backpack was stuffed to seam stretching fullness and dwarfed her small frame. She carried it seemingly without effort. Her long-time hobby of hiking and rock climbing meant Lee was deceptively strong. A full pack of clothes was not even close to the normal weight she carried for fun. Her whip straight jet-black hair, bobbed off just above the shoulder, was tossed about in the gentle breeze. She wore a plain white tank, with no bra, cut off short shorts, and black leather doc martin hikers.

"Must you..." said Tanya over her shoulder as Lee slipped passed her.

"Only always!" She said as she took off her pack. "Thanks again for doing this John."

"Don't mention it." John grunted as he hefted the bag over head. He had to buy the rack and the storage bin after he agreed his extra crew. It was an expensive purchase, but he knew they would need the room. "It is a long drive to Edmonton, and if you ladies are willing to split gas, then it saves us all money. It isn't as if we all got rich working at the butterfly house." He said finally snapping the lid closed.

"Mais bien sûr!" said Marie rejoining the group "University is trop cher, and Edmonton even more so. I will need to make my savings stretch until next summer. What about our laptops?"

"In the back, behind the seat." He said trying to sound cheerful but already regretting the trip. "Now, if we are ready, let's get this party rolling!"

The women all ran individually back up the stairs to hug and offer goodbyes to a middle-aged man standing in the door frame. There were a few tears and cheeks kissed but eventually everyone had settled in. The excited energy lasted for a couple of hours. Much to John's disappointment, Lee sat in the front passenger seat and filled him in on all their plans for when they get to Edmonton.

"... And then my dad will send up the stuff from the house. He said it will only take a day or two. If he sent it now, it would get there before we did." Lee laughed at the thought. She sat with her legs crossed, shoes discarded on the floor, and constantly shifting around on the seat.

"So, was that him at the house?" John said.

Lee smiled nodding "Yeah, it is his house, he just let us live there for the summer. He said he would rather have us there than anyone else. Not that he was there though. I mean he bought the house when I said I wanted to live closer to work. I don't know what he is going to do with it now."

"He just bought it? A house in St. Catharine's? Jesus..."

"Mhmnn."

"So, you really didn't need that summer job then..." John had been getting more and more amazed at the details that had flowed out of Lee. Her family fortune, and her need to keep up high marks to stay in her father's good graces.

"I guess not... I mean Dad is paying for school, and the house in Edmonton, and everything. But I was just soooo bored last year, and he is always wanting to keep me happy and out of trouble. I can get a little... itchy when I get bored. That is also why he encouraged me having roommates, but it didn't help much" she said the last part with a smirk and wistful look out the window.

"Never would have guessed..." John whispered.

"Where are we anyway? I just love this driving thing! Flying is over so quick. I've never even been this far north of the city in a car!"

"We are just coming into Barrie."

"Oh, that is where Lisa is going to school!" Lee said giggling and turning to the other ladies in the back seat. "Wow she doesn't have a long commute then, back home on weekends for a little in and out with the boyfriend and free laundry!"

"Lisa... Lisa... you sure she has an actual boyfriend? Wasn't she fucking that maintenance guy? Brian?" Tanya said coldly.

"Non, Colleen baise Brian, Lisa was with Holly-o? I think? I never meet any Holly's dans le travail" said Marie losing interest halfway through the sentence.

"Julio." corrected Lee rolling her eyes "Lisa didn't like girls. At least she kept turning me down..."

John's face flashed bright red, and he started to sweat. He smiled and giggled nervously, pulling at the collar of his t-shirt.

"Lee... I think you are making our driver uncomfortable..." Tanya said with a smirk; the warm silk of her voice flowed over him like a wave. He got even redder and squirmed in his seat. He could just see the smirk on her face in the rear-view mirror.

John's voice cracked as he spoke. "NO... no, I just didn't know you were gay Lee."

"Oh, I'm not gay, I like guys too. Separately or together, it is all fun for me. Do you like groups John? I like as many people as I can get, all slipping around, over and under everyone..." She said this staring wide eyed at john, hands clasped on her cross legs, shuffling in the chair to face him directly, her small frame barely covering the seat. The innocence in her voice did not match the words of the sentence. She giggled again and tugged playfully on the bottom of her tank top, while arching her back, pushing her taught nipples against the fabric. John was sweating and staring at her play.

"You know if you miss this turn off, we will be going to Orillia..." Tanya said, her enjoyment clearly audible in her voice.

"Ah shit!" blurted John, as he snapped out of the fantasy. He blushed even more, and merged into the correct lane, trying as he did to correct his increasingly uncomfortable crotch.

Lee collapsed in a fit of giggling at his discomfort and fell back against the door.

"Oh, this is going to more fun that I thought..." murmured Tanya with a smile.

"Well, I just hope your fun doesn't get us all killed..." muttered John looking around at the thinning traffic. The further from the city they got the more spread out the cars were. "Are you ladies hot back there?" He said tugging as his collar again.

"I can't speak for those two, but I've got a killer ass!" said Lee laughing even harder. This got Tanya snickering too and even Marie giggled.

"Ha Ha." Said John, "Well some of us are feeling a little warm."

"Hot under the collar you mean..." jibed Lee, causing all the women to burst out into full laughter.

John sighed and smiled along with them. He turned up the air conditioning to try and alleviate his discomfort. He thought he caught Lee sneaking glances at his crotch, as her laughing subsided. The embarrassment faded away with his erection and a comfortable silence settled in the car as everyone got lost in their own thoughts or phones. The asphalt rolled out behind them, and the warm morning turned into a hot afternoon. Outside Sudbury they stopped for snacks, gas, and a pee break.

"I think we are making good time." John said casually pulling back on the highway.

"God, why is it every male has to make that statement when they drive." Tanya said as she settled into her seat. "You are going a set distance at a set speed; the time will be the same."

"I don't know, perception I guess." Muttered John. He was hoping to make some kind of connection with her on this trip and here they were four hours on the road, and it looked like the only thing he was making her was mad.

"Well, a steady pace might not be the most exciting ride... but it will get you there..." Lee said with a smirk on her face. Tanya rolled her eyes at the innuendo while John snickered.

Fifteen minutes later they were stopped in a long line of cars. A bright orange road repair warning sign stood leering in at them.

"So much for a steady pace." John said running his hand through his hair.

"Can't be too long, I mean there are cars moving passed us, so they are letting people through." Lee said trying to sound hopeful and see around the transport truck they were staring at.

"Can we have the air a little higher s'il vous plait?" Marie said fanning herself and fluffing her shirt.

"Yes, all the heat from outside has settled back here." Tanya too was trying to cool herself down by fanning herself with her shirt.

John put his hand up to the vent. The air was moving but not very cold. He turned up the fan. "That should help but I don't know how much colder this old girl can get. I mean, the AC is working overtime with this heat, but it can only do so much. It should get better when we start moving again."

Ten minutes later they were still there. Everyone looked to be taking turns plucking at or fanning themselves with their clothes. Tanya and Marie were melted into the seats with sweat glistening on their faces. Lee had ventured outside to see if there was any sign of movement. The vents were blowing warm air, or at least it seems like that until they rolled down the windows and felt the full force of the heat roll in from outside.

"Nothing moving anywhere." Lee said climbing back into the passenger seat. Waves of hot air flowed like water through the open door. "Feels better in here though."

"It won't for long, once you're in for a while. Learn anything?" asked John.

"The construction must be on the other side of the turn up ahead. That nice trucker let me climb up the side of his rig to look further but the only view anyone had was down my shirt, And I've seen that one before. The trucker seemed to like it though. He did have a nice body though. Not the typical trucker type you know? Big dick too..."

"Whoa, whoa! What?" John asked shocked

"He wasn't wearing anything. Not a stitch of clothes. Said he always drove naked, except for his hat and boots of course. Most people can't see into his cab at all, too short he said. I don't think I will be able to look at a truck the same way again..." Lee lapsed into silence staring out the window rubbing the sweat from her neck.

"Well, I... I guess... if you are alone."

"Johnathan, are you jealous of that trucker now." Tanya asked with a smirk.

"NO..." John said with a crack in his voice

Lee turned to look at him with a saucy smile, "You don't have to be shy in front of us John..."

A car drove passed in the opposite lane, and the transport trailer lights flashed red in front of them.

"Traffic is moving again..." John said a little relieved, but glancing in the rear view, he could see the smirks and stifled giggles on the faces in the back seat.

Five minutes later they are stopped again. Everyone groaned as they pulled up to a stop.

"Give me a second." Lee said as she jumped out and ran up to her new friend in the truck. Everyone watched in silence as she disappeared around the trailer. They sat waiting, a few minutes later she returned, flushed and smiling.

"Did you learn anything new?" John asked as she got back in.

"Hmmm?" Lee said with a naughty smile.

"The traffic?" John asked wiping his forehead with the back of his hand. "Did your wild and free trucker up there know anything?"

"He had to switch off his radio, so no. But I could see the other side of the construction now. There is a long line of vehicles over there. So, we might be in for another wait." Lee layback the seat a little and kicked off her untied hikers, curling up with her knees under her chin, she bit her lip smiling to herself.

The brief respite created by moving down the road did little to help the air conditioning. No one spoke for ten minutes, the heat taking the words from them, no one wanted to move. The temperature had reached a plateau. It wasn't getting cooler but the sun was behind a hill, so they were no longer baking. John started to shift in his seat. Moving to try and get air to flow to different sections of skin, pulling at his shirt, sighing and moving again, shaking the whole SUV with each shift.

Elanworb
Elanworb
23 Followers