End of Summer Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John could feel her tugging his cock at an awkward angle and then finally releasing it as she came. He slowly continued to rub with Tanya moaning silky instructions in his ear. He could feel the pressure building behind his cock. His breathing came faster and faster even as Tanya instructed him to maintain his pace.

"Nice and slow... steady... that's it... long even strokes..." Tanya said softly.

The steady pace caused the pressure to build but without release. His mind was awash with pleasure. The world fell away. It was replaced with Tanya's voice alone. He was hoping, yearning, waiting for release and at the same time not wanting this flood of pleasure to end. Then something firm, soft, warm, and wet pushed into his world. He felt his cock engulfed and a guttural groan escaped his throat.

"That is Lee's pretty mouth engulfing your cock, Johnathan." Tanya continued to whisper above him "She is good isn't she Johnathan. Her tongue has brought us so much pleasure. Let her hand replace yours... that's good... your cock looks so big in her little hand. She has a strong grip doesn't she." Tanya's voice hitched and she shifted position. "MMMMMmmmmm Marie has decided the help herself to my cunt, Johnathan. She... is.... Uuuugghggghhhhhh... licking me...." Tanya's breath increased, and she changed position to give Marie room. John fought to hold off his building climax, but then a taught nipple brushed across his lips. He instinctively reached out with his tongue to lick it and was rewarded with a moan from Tanya.

Lee increased her pace on his cock feeling it start to twitch with her hand wrapped around the base. Rubbing her tongue over the head while sucking and bobbing. She felt his glans swell against her tongue. The slow strokes of her hand finally brought him the release he desired. "Oh Tanya, oh god, I'm cuuuumming, oh fuck, Lee yessss! Oooooohhhhhh god Marie!!! UGHGHGHGGHG!!!" He shot once in Lee's mouth and then she released his cock, pumping with her hand, as he shot again and again. Streams of white cum spread over his chest, he jerked and twitched with each blast.

Tanya was cooing, "Oh that is a good boy... yesss.... cum hard for me... mmmmmmmnnnnn cum hard fooorr meeeeee.... Mmmmmmmm....." She watched every rope string out across his chest, and she held on to Marie's head, rocking her hips hard into the French woman's mouth. A wave of pleasure seemed to crash over her with each shot from John's cock.

She fell back into her own seat as Marie sat back in hers. The three women just stared, panting at John's cum covered chest. In the heavy heat of the car, the aroma of sweat and cum mingling, John tried to catch his breath.

Lee smiled and toyed with John's softening cock "That was awesome, I'm not as fidgety anymore."

Marie was biting her lips and starting at the ropes of cum. "Maybe you are not, but some of us were too busy helping others to finish properly."

"Um does anyone have a tissue or something?" John said looking at the mess on his chest.

"I'll get it!" Lee said hopping over onto his lap "Your cum tastes awesome!"

"I um... read somewhere that pineapple helps and sooo... mmmmmm... I try to eat some everyday..."

"Did you like Tanya's pussy? Marie's tastes great too!" Lee said excitedly. She traced long and slow passes along each trail of cum with her tongue, lapping it up to end with a smile and a bite of her lip. "Oh my, you know I can feel that right John? I thought you would be done after cumming so hard!"

John's cock was stirring again, reinflating as she cleaned off his chest. "I uh... sorry? I can't exactly help it... that feels amazing and looks.... fuck... that is very fucking hot."

Lee was sliding her wet cunt along his soft cock moving with each lick up her chest. The coordinated movements were more than he could handle. His cock was pushing up at an awkward angle along the side of Lee's soft cunt.

"Hang on." She said reaching down between her legs; she grabbed his stiffening member and adjusted it to slide deep inside her. "huhhhgggghh, that is better." Lee moaned with her eyes rolling into the back of her head. John gasped as the small woman started to ride his cock, slowly rocking his length in and out of her. The motions growing his cock back to steal hard.

"Yes! Encore!" said Marie reaching out to pull Lee forward, she locked lips with her, using her tongue to search out any remnants of cum. "C'est vrai! John, your cum is délicieux!"

Tanya finally shed her loose shirt. Her face and chest still flushed a bright pink from her orgasm. "My turn to help." she said sliding her head under Marie.

Lee was bouncing up and down on John's rock hard cock. Her cunt grabbed him with each stroke, milking it, making it harder and harder. He could feel her pulsing, again and again, her cunt would grip tighte, and she would let out a weak moan, from around Marie's lips. Marie had one hand on John's chest to balance and the other holding Lee's head while she snaked her tongue in and out of Lee's mouth. She barely broke lip contact as her breathing stopped. She gripped his chest with her fingers digging in her nails. Her face locked in an expression of ecstasy as small spasms rolled aver her naked body.

"Ahhh fuck! That hurts Marie!" He said as she and Lee fell against each other.

"Ah, pardon John. Je me suis perdu." She said gasping air back into her lungs and retaking her seat.

Lee had leaned back against the steering wheel, rocking her hips up and down over John's cock. She was moaning quietly in her bliss.

"Lee you are being greedy." Tanya said wistfully, wiping her lips to clear away the lingering traces of Marie's orgasm.

"But it feels so good... Can you see how wet I am miss Tanya... are you watching again... uugghghhgggggghhhhh." Lee moaned as her head lolled back. "Oh god his cock is soo good... can you see miss? Can you??"

"I see you little one." Tanya said in her silkiest bedroom voice.

Lee whipped her hips back and forth, a blurr of rapid motion, sliding John's cock dangerously close the opening only to rapidly engulf half his length. "OH! OH! OH! FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" Lee howled her pleasure. John could feel her coming again, harder than before, her cunt gripping so tight she nearly squeezed him out. Her raspy breathing started to slow as her pleasure retreated from it's great height.

Her grip on his cock slacked slightly and she slammed her cunt down over him, taking his full length inside her and holding him there. Grinding her clit into the base of his dick she leaned forward clutching one breast.

"We should get back on the road Lee." Tanya suggested.

"Just... uuummmmnggggnggga... little while... mmmmm longer..."

"Now Lee." Tanya said firmly.

"Yes miss" she said with a sigh. She stopped rocking and slipped off John's lap.

"Trade seats with me Lee." Tanya said.

With another dreamy sigh Lee agreed and opened the door to the SUV. Stumbling out naked onto the hot pavement she walked slowly around to Tanya's door and opened it for the commanding woman. With a smile the two women changed places and Tanya reached back in the window and handed something to Lee. "Present for you..." She said with a smirk.

"Dear god these are soaked!" she said fondling Tanya's wet panties.

Marie laid back on the passenger side "Let me see." she said innocently holding out her hand.

Tanya with a half smirk walked to the passenger side topless with only a sarong around her hips. John had barely moved; his unsatisfied cock was still fully erect and jumping with every step the dominant woman took as she walked around the front of the SUV. She watched him through the glass until she glided into the SUV and settled herself in the seat.

"If you sit up a bit we can get moving." she said with a smile.

John sighed, thinking the party had come to an end; he reached for the floor to pull up his shorts and boxers.

"I didn't say get dressed. I said get moving." Tanya said sliding her seat belt over her waist.

John started the engine, and reversing he saw Marie and Lee, locked in a heated kiss with the panties held firmly between their hands. He stopped. "Um how long can this go on?" He asked innocently. Watching the two women switch positions into a 69 with Lee on top.

"Well, we have a couple more hours of highway before we stop in Sault-saint Marie for the night... So at least another hour, or two, unless we pull over again..." With a smile, Tanya quietly reached up and turned down the now functioning AC unit. "It is a long drive. Now pull out onto the road, I want to see what all the fuss was about with your tasty cum, but I expect a good hard fuck for my efforts when we get to the hotel. Am I understood Johnathan?"

John turned wide eyed to Tanya as she pulled her hair back into a loose ponytail. "Yes miss." He said quietly with a smile.