End of Summer Frat Party

Story Info
Every good girl is bad sometimes.
4.8k words
4.44
49.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No part of this work may be reproduced for distribution by any means physical, mechanical or electronic without the express written permission of the copyright holder. This is a work of fiction intended for adult consumption only. All characters and locations are fictional or used fictitiously and are over 18 years of age. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Copyright Kelly Lovall, September 2020.

I hope you enjoy this story. Please feel free to comment. Thanks.

XX, Kelly

***

I was a good girl. From the time I was little I was made to understand the value of being a good girl. Good girls are nice and polite and don't ask too many questions. We don't yell or run inside the house or play with all the interesting things that live in the dirt. We help without being asked and we make our bed every day. Most of all, good girls know better.

And that's how everyone thought of me. It helped that I looked the part. Big, blue eyes, tawny blonde hair, angelic smile and, as I got older, not too curvy or athletic or curious, just nice and good and wholesome. Good girls were highly prized by my mother and grandmother. Judgements about goodness were handed down kindly but firmly and it was always clear which side of the line you were on.

Of course, I wasn't a good girl all the time. I played the 'I'll-show you-mine' game with Tommy, the neighbor boy, when we were kids. We dated later, for about a month, in high school and he showed me how to French kiss. I think he wanted to play the game again. Not sure what ever happened to him. He started getting tattoos and driving a motorcycle and I never saw him after high school. Too bad.

I smoked a cigarette once with Julie from my summer softball league when I was in junior high. She was a rough girl from the east side and liked to shock the west side girls with swear words and threats of physical violence. We smoked in her bedroom which had been her older brother's room and still looked like it. She smoked a lot of cigarettes but mine kept going out. Every time she relit it she asked me if I was sweaty "from baseball" and did I need to take a shower. I wasn't and I didn't. She moved to Portland and lives with her girlfriend now.

And one time, in college, I fucked my boyfriend's roommate.

The summer between freshman and sophomore year had been kind of a blur. I'd spent a whole year on my own and then, all of a sudden, I was back at my parents' house feeling watched and like I couldn't breathe. I went out a lot, found myself drinking too much, smoked pot for the first time and couldn't wait to get back to school.

The first weekend back at school my boyfriend's fraternity had a beach party. And a beach party meant lots of bikinis and bouncy boobs, myself included. I was drinking hurricanes, which for us meant everything in a cup with fruit punch. And for me, five-foot-five and a hundred thirty pounds soaking wet, meant two drinks was one drink over the line.

A short, cute girl with huge boobs that strained against a pink cut-off top stood on the wide brick wall surrounding the frat house patio and lifted her top slowly revealing the heavy globes of her breasts eliciting cheers from party-goers and passersby alike. Pretty soon the wall was filled with bouncing boobies and within moments I had joined a line of girls dancing on the wall eager to lift our tops as the crowd chanted and cheered. I watched with a mixture of anxiety and excitement as the other girls lift their shirts, bikini tops and bras releasing their boobs to a crowd of ogling eyes and baying cheers. Very quickly, it seemed, I was the only girl on the wall who hadn't lifted her top.

I took a deep breath and tried to look through the faces of the crowd, past the classmates and friends and strangers, all smiling, laughing and cheering. I curled my fingers under the flimsy material of my little red bikini top. I danced and swiveled as the crowd cheers swelled, blowing into me like a warm, irresistible narcotic. I hesitated, giggling in disbelief at being carried away by the crowd, the heady thrill, and lifted the fabric up an over. And then they were free. My boobs, milky white and sprayed with freckles, the tiny pink nipples becoming instantly hard, now belonged to the crowd. A victory whoop escaped my throat, in embarrassed, giddy relief.

My eyes wildly raked the crowd and, for no reason, landed on Ben, my boyfriend's roommate. Our eyes locked and a grin spread broadly across his handsome face. My face reddened and I laughed. A sprinkling tingle spread from my bare nipples to my clit and suddenly I was wet. He lifted his drink to me and laughed with me. Another first for me, the good girl.

Next thing I knew, Eric, my boyfriend was leading me by the hand up the stairs of the huge old frat house. The dancing and exposure and subsequent attention had gotten me really horny. Like, if you don't take me upstairs soon, I'm going to fuck you right here on the patio in front of everybody. Not that I said that, but he could tell I was hot. It was the excitement of a new school year after the end of a long summer. It was the partying with a crowd of nearly naked people who felt the same way, all of us sort of angling on each other and all of us getting collectively turned on. And the dancing and the flashing was the climax. The urgency for each other pushed us up the stairs stumbling into Eric's room.

The music was thumping up from below, like a heavy heartbeat we could feel in our feet, like some harmonic counterpoint to our own thudding hearts. He closed the door and turned around and our mouths were open and frantic and panting. We stumbled back onto the bed and I realized he was kind of drunk when his hand slid off the bed as he landed, and he rolled into the wall next to the bed. An oh-my-god laugh burst between us, and we kept kissing.

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him against me hoping to feel his erection pushing against my crotch, but he wasn't hard. I humped against him trying to be sexy, to encourage him, unsure what else to do. We'd only had sex a handful of times, the totality of my experience.

After a couple of minutes of him kissing me with an increasingly sloppy mouth, I reached down, unstrung my bottoms and scooched out of them. "Lick my pussy baby." I said, in the sexiest voice I could muster. I still cringe a little thinking of it but I needed him inside me.

He was game at first, licking and kissing and breathing heavy. He moved down between my legs, my hips lifted eagerly to meet his mouth. I was so wet his finger slid right into me without any warmup pulling an involuntary moan from me. My hips flicked against his mouth and finger, willing him to fill me. My hands came to the back of his head, my hips began to swivel against the movements of his tongue as he licked the length of my slit. It seemed like it was going to work and then, slowly at first and then, all of a sudden, he was out. Out cold.

I freaked out a little at first. I thought he was dead or having a stroke or something. Stupid, I know. But no, he was breathing and had half a stupid smile on his pussy-glazed face.

I was able to get him to move up the bed a little further and, well, we just lay there like that. Eventually, I fell asleep, an unrelieved swelling between my legs.

It couldn't have been more than an hour later when I heard a voice whispering in my ear. "Tilly. You awake? You okay?" The room was dark as I turned toward the voice and I could tell I was still a little buzzed. Then I felt a hand on my naked hip and lips on my lips. His mouth opened against mine and I opened reflexively. His mouth was hot and vital. I turned further toward the unknown figure kissing me.

"Come here." He whispered, a hand in mine pulling me away from the bed. I recognized the voice of Ben, Eric's friend and roommate. As my eyes adjusted I could see he was wearing only his beach shorts and that big broad smile. The music was still pounding against the floor punctuated by the whoops and cheers of drinking games.

"Hi." He said, his eyes traveling over my body, recalling the connection we'd made earlier.

"Hi." I whispered back, grinning, a little embarrassed to be basically naked in front of him for the second time that night.

"Jeezuz Tilly, you got fucking hot over the summer. I mean ... I always thought you were cute as hell but ... I mean look at you." He said, standing back from me holding my hands in his.

I was speechless. I stood, still a bit bewildered. He moved toward me and his hands encircled my bare waist and my hands came to his biceps. Ben was tall and jacked. His arms were huge and powerful, his lips came to mine and he was kissing me, his hands were sliding over the warm, smooth skin of my ass and back, his heat emanating into me. An excited spasm shot from my anus to my clit, setting off a little ball of tingles in my pussy. His fingers found the string for my top and pulled it. It dropped flimsily from my shoulders to my elbows. My nipples peaked hard and a flutter surged through my chest and down my spine. I opened my mouth, my tongue looking for his as let my little top flutter to the floor.

His big hands immediately came to my breasts sending a sharp ache directly to my clit. As we kissed, I could taste the hurricane on his breath, sweet and alcoholic. The smell of summer's end, and new possibilities. And something else, something I'd never experienced with other boys; an urgent, earthy scent of strong intentions. And I knew, somehow, in that moment, he was going to fuck me. He was going to sweep me up and move irresistibly into me and take me where he wanted. A hot panic, a thrill moved me to hold him, to meet him, my lips on his, to ride his energy. His big brown fingers gently pulled and twisted my tiny pink nipples, our mouths mashed into each other and breathed each other in and out feeding a heavy, thudding buzz pooling low in my gut.

His hands enveloped my ass, squeezing me hard, pulling me apart, his breathing becoming more rapid. He moved his kisses to my neck, and they became small and nibbling, my head tipped back automatically.

"God, you taste good Till." He said. "Your skin is so hot. You taste like sexy cotton candy." He said, between kisses that became more urgent and consuming.

I wanted him to access me, to have any part of me he wanted but my heart was hammering against the unknown, fear fizzing deep, desire blowing me into him. I wanted to submit, surrender completely to him. One of his hands moved slowly to my hip as his mouth moved to one of my nipples. I could have shrieked. The hand on my hip moved to the fork of my thighs, sliding through my pubic hair, between my legs. A tremble and I parted them for him, my heart hammering, his finger sliding over my clit and into my slick, swelling cunt. A groan escaped my throat as a shiver juddered down my spine. My hands gripped at his huge shoulders, pulling at him. I needed him inside me, but I wasn't sure how to accomplish that.

Between panting breaths, I managed to say, "What about Eric?" I looked over my shoulder to where Eric lay, still out.

He walked me back two or three steps until I sat down on the edge of his bed. My hands came automatically to my tits and squeezed, partly out of some weird nervous habit and partly to relieve the surging tingles, waves on waves of electric needles.

He slid his shorts to the floor and stepped forward. Suddenly he was lifting his cock to my face, the slick tip touched my cheek and my hand moved automatically up to grasp it. The weight and bulk of it in my hand disoriented. The odor, thick with musk and sweat and body sent a heavy gush of desire into my legs, squeezed my chest with urgency. I gulped for breath. My head felt as if it was lifting off my neck.

I had only once before ever had a cock in my mouth and I had no idea what I was doing. My mouth opened and I began to lick it like a strange, hot lollipop. I was terrified of looking stupid, doing something wrong. I was afraid to put it in my mouth, afraid my teeth would scratch it or hurt it. I was about to find out there was nothing to worry about.

He placed one hand on the side of my face, his fingers curling behind the base of my skull, the other around the base of his dick. My hands came to his hips, the head of his dick pressed against my lips and into my mouth until it hit the back of my throat and I gagged. I felt blissfully dirty, overcome with animalistic need and started to suck at it, almost involuntarily, my mouth awkwardly full. He began to rhythmically slide in and out of my mouth and I realized how big it was. More than fit. He was big. I was small. Y mind stretched.

I tried to manage my breathing while sucking, not gagging and somehow signal I was totally digging this. I wanted him to come in my mouth now, to taste him, to swallow him. Just as I felt I was getting some rhythm, just as I felt ready to for him to pour into me, he pulled out.

He began to wipe the wet, slippery head over my cheeks and nose which was also new. Then he started to hit me with it which was also new and not entirely pleasant. It was large and heavy and it hit me in the eye. I pulled back, momentarily disoriented from it, and tried to guide it back into my mouth. But then that part was over, only his slick, saline aftertaste remained.

He pushed me back on the bed and knelt between my legs. My breathing would not cooperate, my heart continued to hammer away, not exactly sure what was coming next. Then his big hands lifted my knees and easily pushed them apart, his head dropped, and his tongue flicked out against my clit. I cried out softly. He began to lick the hard bud over and over creating a mad fizzing ball of tingles in my pussy. My heart beat in my ears and high soft moans escaped me with every breath. His mouth sealed over me, using the rigid tip of his tongue to forcefully nudge and prod my clit over and over. My hips to tilted rhythmically against the strokes of his hot tongue, my mouth opened, gasping now.

He lifted this head from between my legs. A little moan of disappointment left my lips. "Jeezuz Till." He said.

"What?" I said, terrified I had done something embarrassing. "What is it?" I whispered.

"Your pussy." He chuckled softly. "So sweet."

He began to crawl on all fours over me till his face was above mine, my thighs spread open him, his huge mass looming over me. "And you're so wet." He said, a smile in the tone of his voice. "I need to be inside you." The thick head of his cock slid through the swollen folds of my pussy triggering and another wave of wetness gushing heavily into my sex. My hands slid to his ass and I pulled at him, needing him to fill me.

He lowered his face to mine and our lips came together, the taste of my own sex in my nose and on my lips. It thrilled me to think my scent was covering his face. I opened my mouth to him as my hands pulled at his huge, hard bulk.

He slid one of his hands between us and began to lever the hot, broad head of his cock through the puffy ridges of my slippery pussy lips. I lifted my knees and my feet came to rest on his hips. I was sort of moving on autopilot, my mind and body seemed disconnected. My thoughts were racing between a dirty, aching need to completely submit, to a tender desire to touch his face and fall in love and care for him, to a panicky guilt at hoping Eric wouldn't wake up so I wouldn't have to face the shame of being a cheater.

"Ready?" He whispered, almost inaudibly.

Adrenaline squeezed my chest like a fist clenching a fluttering bird. I nodded twice, unsure and completely sure at once. The slick tip of his cock began to press into me. Even as wet as I was I knew he was going to have to take his time to get all of himself into me. He brought his hand up from between us and his fingers pressed against my lips. He spread his knees, tilted his hips and began to push into me. The pressure between my legs grew, my heart beat faster, a searing heat glowed bright from the tight ring of tissue that stretched open to him. "God you're so tight."

He pulled back for a second then pressed forward again, unstoppably. Then his hand turned over my mouth and clamped down, his eyes were kind and bright. His hips flexed and he drove into me, dropping his weight onto my body. The pressure between my legs was overwhelming and I felt as if I was splitting open. I screamed into his hand as I tried to pull it away from my mouth. He continued to slide deeper.

"Shhhh." He whispered gently into my ear. "Shhhh. Just hold on. Hold onto me." He said, as he pushed all of himself into me.

My hands raked over his shoulders as if desperately scrabbling for handholds on the side of a mountain. He pressed his full weight over me and began to suck on my neck, his hand still over my mouth, forcing me to breathe frantically through my nose. The fullness of his cock filling every inch of my cunt, the weight of his body covering me, smothering me, completely covering me, split open the orgasm building in my pelvis.

The release swelled and rolled out through my body like a heavy, blinding light into my legs, through my chest and neck into my skull, snapping my head back. My eyes slammed shut and I began to cry out against his hand as the contractions slammed through me in waves. Tears squeezed from my eyes and rolled down the sides of my head. My legs wrapped tightly around him, my heals digging into the small of his back, pulling him to me. He began to withdraw, and I was afraid he would leave. I pulled at him with all my strength and he slid, mercifully, back into me. He removed his hand from my mouth, looked into my eyes, placed his mouth over mine. And he began to fuck slowly in and out of me.

His rhythm was smooth and strong and powerful. The fullness and heat of our vital skin colliding between my legs created a singing, whirling pressure that fueled what felt like a continuous orgasm. Ripples of dense pleasure flowed into me with every stroke of his shaft as he plowed me open and banged into the bottom of my vagina. I clung to him, shallow, breathy mewls escaped me with every strike of his cock. I wanted to fuck him forever.

"Look at me." He whispered.

I looked into his face as it worked with the expressions of an athlete in flow, his nostrils flaring, his eyes focused, his jaw set open. I was his sole focus, his objective, his goal. Another orgasm let go from somewhere near my anus and I gripped him.

"What do you want?" He whispered.

My mind couldn't form the thought or words he was looking for. I stared open-mouthed, breathing hard, feeling him sawing in and out of me, the cleft of my ass slick with my own fluids.

"What do you want?" He repeated.

I said the only word and came to mind. "You." I mewled.

"My what?"

I said nothing. Staring into his eyes, moaning, breathing ragged, moving against him, with him. My limbs buzzed.

"My what?' He repeated.

"Love." I whispered, sure but unsure.

"Where to do you want it?" He said, sliding his mass in and out out me, his pace slowing, his nostrils flaring.

I could see and smell up close, and would remember forever, that moment of reckless and barely constrained urgency of raw male need on the edge. He shifted the geometry of his hips and pushed his thickness into the pit of my belly. I gasped.

"Inside me." I whimpered.

"You want me to put it inside you?" He said, his teeth visible in the dim light.

I grasped at his shoulders, pulled him, my head nodding. "Inside me." I said.

He became still. His eyes closed and he held himself fully in me for a few seconds. Then he withdrew. The feeling of emptiness unresolved inside me was a loss, a defeated hollowness. He rocked back on his heels.

"Turned over." He whispered.

I turned away from him on all fours and spread my knees apart. His hands came to my hips and the head of cock pressed against the hot, aching opening of my pussy. His thumbs pulled me open and he pushed in, gripping tightly at my hips. The filling sensation sent a cascade of warmth down my thighs and into the base of my skull. My head dropped. I looked back between my legs and watched him.

12