All Comments on 'End of Summer Frat Party'

by KellyLovall

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Katherineuk18Katherineuk18over 3 years ago
Mmmmm!

I loved reading this!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
Strong writing!

A very good piece of work. Hot, too!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

Good girls go to heaven; bad girls go everywhere

That quote has been attributed to Mae West, Katharine Hepburn, Helen Gurley Brown, and probably several others. From this story, I understand good girls can do some bad things, so where does that leave us?

Anyway, it's a hot story. Good luck in the contest.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
An interesting piece of writing

I liked the writing and I liked the insights into the way young love develops and fades.

"Love, for him, meant he couldn't share me anymore but the way we fucked didn't fit how he felt. So, like a lot of youthful romances, it ran its course and by the following summer it was over."

So Tilly goes back to being a 'good girl' again until the next opportunity comes for her to be 'bad' again.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could have been 5 stars...

A good tale, well crafted, but full of annoying typos and drafting errors. I suggest you get someone to proof-read your work before submitting it.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 3 years ago

Hot story, realistic ending. 5*.

Thanks for writing and sharing.

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

Typically, for Kelly, it's Excellent.

We'll crafted.

With one phrase, mentioned once, " big, brown fingers" she created an interracial, without focusing on it. The image is placed and set.

The cuckoldry, (another subtle mark) is also done cleanly with no humiliation. It's hot, and brilliant. She was a man in how many past lives?? I wish I could see beyond the curtain into the female mind as cleanly as she does into ours.

genuineogenuineoover 3 years ago

You have done it again Kelly... and this End of Summer Frat Party is the best yet. I love the good girl... bad girl... good girl transition. Like bookends, it frames the story beautifully. The sex scene description is well-paced and impressively focused. I am very much looking forward to your next submission.

BigVic77BigVic77almost 2 years ago

A breath of fresh air! A great story, beautifully written, thanks. Huge fan after only one story. Looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKellyLovall@KellyLovall
I write erotic romance that examines the secret desires we all carry within us. I explore the physical and emotional needs and desires that connect us to each other, often testing the limits of our relationships. My stories use explicit adult themes focused mostly on hot wive...