End of Summer Frat Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to flow again, working his hard, thick length in and out of me, his thighs flexing, his scrotum swaying with each thrust like a heavy bag of vital meat. His grip tightened, as he filled me, the fat head of his prick banged into my cervix sending sheets of pain through my torso that resolved as pleasure in my spine. I began to push back, tilting my hips to maximize his thrusts. I wanted his seed in me. I wanted him to know it. An orgasm was gathering in my thighs and pelvis like a thick, dark electrical storm.

Then there was a presence on the bed in front of me. My head flew up, a high-pitched gasp escaped me. It was Eric. My face became hot with shame, my mouth twisted to form words that wouldn't come, there was only the panting and groans driven out of me by Ben's cock.

Eric's face was slack and drunken, barely concealing his underlying emotion, a mask. Only his eyes showed flashes of coherence; jealousy, competition, passion. He had woken to see his girlfriend fucking his roommate and he had done the ancient calculation of a cuckold; compete or reject, assert or abandon. His youth and virility and reputation demanded, at least, an effort.

There must be an insertion. There must be a deposit. It was too early to compromise with himself, to simply walk away. He was going to come in me. I was his vessel, his putative mate. He would at least make the attempt, a drunken charge at the target, before resolving that my character was unfit. Deep down he knew my fitness, hated it, envied it. Deeper down he was praying for generosity, counting on my character to provide it.

Without a word he thrust his hard cock toward my face. My mouth opened and I knew in an instant I would either be their obsession or a joke they shared, a moment, a story, a tribal skirmish. I could decide. I could blow their minds, or I could fold up and blow away in their aftermath.

I took him into my mouth and sucked hungrily. I would be obsession. Their good girl gone bad. The ambiguous vessel, the unowned, the toy that played with itself. Fuck them. Fuck me. They would call, they would stand outside my window, they would think of me twenty years from now as their tired wives lay sleeping next to them.

Ben planted deep and froze. I heard my name hissed over my back as he swelled, spasmed and delivered into me. I sucked the cock in my mouth, my hand gripping, jerking the base, cooking his balls to feed me, offering him the generous desire he needed.

His hands enfolded my skull. His cock swelled and his semen jetted into my mouth. I swallowed him, humming and moaning over his climax. He would never love me more than in that moment. I would never give so freely of myself to him again. He would share this moment with Ben, he would know his place and he would submit. I swallowed his commitment over and over.

As his cock began to deflate, he released my head. I sucked him long and hard drawing the fluid from his cock. He leaned back on the bed, watching, his mouth open, un-belief in his eyes.

Ben began to withdraw, the long thick shaft gliding against the tenderness of my vagina creating a delicious effect in the afterglow. As he left me, his semen followed is a hot wet stream down my thighs and onto the bed. He sat back on his heels.

I leaned forward and touched my lips to Eric's. As his hands came to my face I turned away. I faced Ben, looking into his eyes until the grin drained from his face. I reached out and grasped his heavy shaft in both hands, lowered my mouth over him and began to suck, my tongue swirling against the slick dark shaft. Eric watched the remains of Ben's orgasm drip from my pussy as his own cock began to thicken again.

I saw a lot of the both Ben and Eric that semester but never again together. Eric mentioned a couple of times that we should meet up with Ben, but it never worked out. By holiday break, Eric and I had agreed to just be friends.

"I love you Till but I can't." He said. "I want to be with you, it terrifies me to think of life without you ... but when I'm with you I disappear. That sounds like a totally shit thing to say, I know, but I ... I'm not strong enough for that."

I touched his face. A mixture of sadness and respect pulled a tear down my cheek.

"You're a good guy, Eric." I said. "I wish..."

"I'll never forget you Tilly." He said, and we held each other. "I just hope you didn't ruin me for everyone else."

Ben and I started dating seriously after the break. He moved out of the house and got a place of his own and he introduced me to a couple of his other friends. The four of us had a spring break I'll never forget. I think Ben was falling in love with me by then and he was trying to understand if it was really true or not. I think he found out it was true, and he struggled to find the place that I fit in the puzzle that was us. Love, for him, meant he couldn't share me anymore but the way we fucked didn't fit how he felt. So, like a lot of youthful romances, it ran its course and by the following summer it was over.

When he drove away after school that June day, I think we both knew we'd never see each other again. There was a sadness in both of us but in his smile I saw he would remember me the way I wanted. And just like that, I was back to being a good girl. For awhile.

12